Which American Hate Group is the Worst?

Elephant Lord 2012/04/14 05:44:49
Ku Klux Klan
Aryan Brotherhood
Westboro Baptist Church
New Black Panther Party
Volksfront
Nazi Low Riders
Confederate Hammerskins
White Revolution
Nationalist Movement
National Alliance
You have no idea how long I can keep listing racist skinhead gangs...
These aren't hate groups! They're just, uh, heritage groups!
They're all equally bad in their own way.
PLEASE READ THIS!
I know worst is a vague word. In terms of hate groups, worst can mean anything from the most violent to the most hateful to the most influential. When you're picking a hate group, please don't pick the worst as in the weakest or the mildest. That's not what I mean by worst.

• Bibliophilic 2012/05/10 06:16:18 (edited)
    Bibliophilic
    +19
    Here's proof of the level of ignorance here: more people think that the NBPP is worse than the KKK. I'd laugh if it were funny.

I think that any group that lynched people is probably one of the worst. i don t want to live on this planet anymore

• Nzinga 2012/06/05 20:17:53
    Ku Klux Klan
    Nzinga
    I would have to say the boys in the kkk and aryan nation because they are supported by the police, cia, fbi, and all other branches of government. This means their racist acts are now becoming law.
  • Daline 2012/06/04 00:34:38
    Daline
    A writer for the Huffington Post said the Southern Poverty Law Center started out with good intentions, but over time with major funding became a major hate group. It hates everyone.
  • Shadow13 2012/06/02 01:49:24 (edited)
    Shadow13
    +1
    Let's not forget the Klan in suit types like the CofCC, the Heritage Foundation, The American Family Association, and their ilk. These people are far more dangerous, because they disguise their aims through fronts and supposedly benign organizations operating under the guise of "freedom and liberty" and "preserving culture." Do not be fooled, their aims are as malevolent as the lynchings, town massacres, and mass rapes committed by the worse.
  • Happy PJ 2012/06/02 00:40:18
    New Black Panther Party
    Happy PJ
    +2
    I picked the Black Panther only because they personally piss me off!
    But all these are hateful and ignorant groups of stupid people!!!!!
  • PLANETEATER 2012/06/01 23:41:38
    Ku Klux Klan
    PLANETEATER
    +1
    Have to give it to the world's first terrorist organization. I would put the U.S. government right there with them as 1A.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/05/24 18:25:19
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +3
    The new black panthers aren't really a hate group.. actually they probably have plenty of hate but not enough GROUP to be considered.
  • Guru Casper BN-ZERO 2012/05/24 16:25:12 (edited)
    Guru Casper BN-ZERO
    +2
    any worthy philosophy emphasises LOVE not HATE,WISDOM not IGNORANCE,HUMILITY not PRIDE

ALL those groups you mention,FAIL on all 3 criteria!
  • A Lionheart 2012/05/23 05:24:51
    Westboro Baptist Church
    A Lionheart
    +1
    Just because they make the most news.
  • the spoiler 2012/05/22 21:52:33
    the spoiler
    +7
    The Tea Party
  • abycinn... the spo... 2012/05/22 21:56:29
    abycinnamon BN-1
    +2
    good one.
  • mich52 2012/05/22 21:51:01
  • 3003573 2012/05/22 21:42:12
  • scbluesman13 2012/05/22 21:38:46
    Ku Klux Klan
    scbluesman13
    +3
    Hate groups that actually kill people and terrorize society are far worse than hate groups that simply spew ugly rhetoric on web sites. To think that these groups are all equally bad "in their own way" is both ignorant and short-sighted.
  • RogerCoppock 2012/05/22 19:51:54 (edited)
    RogerCoppock
    +5
    The worst American hate group is the Republican Party. This dangerous group has started two wars in the last dozen years,
  • TooSweet RogerCo... 2012/05/22 20:28:11
    TooSweet
    +1
    I'm pretty certain the terrorists on 911 started the second one.
  • RogerCo... TooSweet 2012/05/22 20:32:34
    RogerCoppock
    +2
    Why? The 9/11 terrorists weren't Iraqi or Afghani.
  • TooSweet RogerCo... 2012/05/22 20:37:22
    TooSweet
    +3
    And Osama Bin Laden wasn't Pakistani,but that is where we found him.
  • 3003573 TooSweet 2012/05/24 18:27:27 (edited)
  • 3003573 TooSweet 2012/05/24 18:26:52
  • PLANETE... 3003573 2012/06/01 23:49:48
    PLANETEATER
    There's no empirical evidence that Osama Bin Laden had something to do with it. All they can point to is some video that allegedly shows him admitting he orchestrated 9/11. Since then that video has been shown to be a fabrication. They could have captured him and brought him to trial but they killed him on first sight. Smells like sewer rat to me.
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/05/22 19:11:38
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +2
    With all the hate groups in this country it's difficult to say which is the worst. Especially since most of them I'm hearing about for the first time on this thread.

I know that SHC have made so much about the New BPP however, I don't see how much damage a handful (at most) can do. It ain't as if they're Al Qaeda. The Aryan Brotherhood is basically a prison gang. Most people who are affiliated with gangs in prison (which is often for protection) drop it when they hit the streets.

The KKK has been around for centuries & we know full well what they are capable of. If I were to choose any group it would be the KKK because of their roughly 150 years worth of violence towards blacks & jews.
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2012/05/22 19:02:37
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    +3
    Any neo-nazi group. How they can support a genocidal maniac is really just beyond me. Makes me physically ill. None of these groups have caused as much damage as Nazis.
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/05/22 18:46:11
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
  • Caedus01 Sith Lord of the P... 2012/05/22 18:45:30
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +8
    I wish we could put them all on an island and let them eliminate each other
  • Maria Caedus0... 2012/05/22 19:57:10
    Maria
    PRESERVATION OF OUR EUROPEAN-AMERICAN HERITAGE

We individually believe that all peoples on this planet must have the right to life, that is, the right to exist and preserve their cultural integrity. We do not object to Black Groups having Black “beauty contests”, Black radio stations, Black colleges, or Black scholarships. Nor do we object to Blacks
    teaching their young about Black Heritage and instilling Black Pride in them, but we do demand the same rights for our own people, for we deeply love the beauty, culture, and heritage of the White Race, and want to preserve them.

EXCELLENCE IN ALL THINGS.
  • Latti I... Maria 2012/05/22 20:20:17
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +5
    Um what about American culture and pride which includes the contribution of all ethnic groups? American culture isn't Black or White and to think so is ignorant.
  • Caedus0... Latti I... 2012/05/22 20:49:27
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +5
    wtf is she on about? She just stopped short of saying WHITE POWER!!!!
  • Maria Caedus0... 2012/05/23 00:55:39
    Maria
    nah no WHITE POWER!!
    where is people learn to respect their heritages? everyone have their cultures and how come you oppose to European America's heritages? it is all the same as Africa-America.India-America and America Native there more list to go on ...
  • Caedus0... Maria 2012/05/23 01:05:37 (edited)
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +4
    where did you get that from? I made a statement wishing that all hate groups would eliminate themselves and you start mentioning black beauty contests and demanding the right to preserve your heritage...... Unless I am missing something NOONE is STOPPING YOU!!! GO AHEAD!!!
  • Maria Latti I... 2012/05/23 00:49:32
    Maria
    European American” concerns. “Just as African Americans have the NAACP and Mexican Americans have La Raza,”
    “European-Americans now have the National Organization for European American Rights, to actively defend their rights and heritage in the United States.”
    is there something wrong here? how can ignorant is this? everyone have their rights to be equal..
  • Latti I... Maria 2012/05/23 02:27:00
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    European history is taught the full year of school; White Americans are the majority in congress and the list goes on, yet you guys still whine.
  • Maria Latti I... 2012/05/23 15:03:44
    Maria
    Do I still whine? gosh you're quick to judge..well I don't whine as much as you think I am..you mistakenly didn't know me...whites isn't all bad as you think it is ..maybe in Congress if you imply that..don't imply me as whine...I do not whine..it is all about equal..people intend to think white is the last thing to name calling whites if they oppose to something...heck it sound like whites have to lower their standard for everyone's sake..this isn't sound fair ..let all be humans like every America does and of course they all have their cultures of respect that it..
  • Latti I... Maria 2012/05/23 15:12:20
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    "heck it sound like whites have to lower their standard for everyone's sake."

You have an entitlement mindset; you believe this country should cater to Europeans as it have in the past. That is whining and it's not productive; once again, many different cultures help build this country and have contributed greatly. The reason you have this slanted attitude/perspective is because you don't know history. If you did you wouldn't be so ignorant as to thinking White is better.
  • Maria Latti I... 2012/05/23 15:38:34
    Maria
    you put words in my mouth thinking white is better..I didn't said whites is better.. oh boy there you go again "heck it sound like white have to lower their standard for everyone's sake." do you understand what I am saying? maybe your view and my view is totally different..what I mean is it is in society intend to call white name calling and they're hard worker and well respect to any humans...and therefore white have to change the standard..sorry My English isn't my first language..my first language is ASL America Sign Languages..so be it. so you never been in Deaf World have you? I am sure it is ignorant not to get to know Deaf people...so how do you feel about that huh? get my drift my imply same as your imply...you think you know all about history..oh great you don't know a jack about Deaf history that for sure...you're don't give a hoot about Deaf people history...so be it. if you don't like my opinion then go away..
  • Latti I... Maria 2012/05/23 17:34:38
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    Wrong; I know of amazing musical composers who were deaf. Having a disability doesn't mean one hasn't or cannot achieve greatness and history has shown us that. I care about all Americans history, their stories and their cultures that have blessed this nation. It's people like you and others that prevent us from moving on and uniting.
  • Maria Latti I... 2012/05/23 17:54:09
    Maria
    talking about prevent? another one and you put words in my mouth...I don't prevent you or anyone else ...you got to stop putting words in my mouth. I do not put words in your mouth buddy...
  • Latti I... Maria 2012/05/23 17:56:51
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    Prevent as in not having forward thinking; that is how your comments are coming off to me.
  • Jakedog Latti I... 2012/05/26 18:29:29
    Jakedog
    +1
    Well said!
  • Latti I... Jakedog 2012/05/26 18:51:34
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Thank you ;-)
  • Bibliop... Maria 2012/05/22 21:50:02
    Bibliophilic
    +6
    rolls eyes

Yes, the group that enslaved and colonized other races of people needs to be preserved- why? No one is overtaking European culture.

2014/12/18 20:16:20