When you were a small child and slept with a nightlight on, did your mind conjure up scary images on the ceiling or the wall from the nightlight's reflection and you went ballistic and cried for your parents to come in?

MidnightCowboy 2012/06/23 10:46:40

• Nezkeys79 2012/06/24 11:27:01
    Yes. I still remember those days and my Mom coming in and telling me that th...
    Nezkeys79
    I made scary images with silhouettes and reflections. I couldn't look at toys or pictures because it seemed their eyes were staring straight at me and following me around. I would also be creeped out by noises
  • pops 2012/06/24 01:31:07
    I never saw scary images.
    pops
    We didn't have nite lights we had the real thing.
  • ehrhornp 2012/06/23 22:35:42
    I never saw scary images.
    ehrhornp
    Don't think I even had a night light.
  • Muver 2012/06/23 19:09:30
    That was some spooky stuff back then.
    Muver
    I remember there was a moth flying around the light from the night lite, and it seemed like a monster to me...of course the light projected an image that was sooooo much larger than the moth really was, I guess it made an impression, since I am remembering it...LOL
  • METALheadMom 2012/06/23 16:52:41
    I never saw scary images.
    METALheadMom
    I never wanted lights on at night. To me, nighttime means DARK. Hummm....no wonder I love my job.... walking around late at night when everyone is asleep.
  • Clay Slayer 2012/06/23 16:25:52
    Clay Slayer
    Child.. Mommy leave the light on, I am afraid of the invisible monster in my closet..

Mommy: Dont be rediculous there are no invisible monsters, they are only in your mind,., NOw climb into bed and say your prayers to God or he will get you....
  • myteemouth 2012/06/23 13:48:55
    Childhood imaginations bring out the worst nightmares.
    myteemouth
    Where we lived high school kids used to walk behind our trailer for a path and I would hear them at night and it would scare me really bad
  • Flamingolady 2012/06/23 12:16:40
    That was some spooky stuff back then.
    Flamingolady
    +1
    Also, I just KNEW there was a monster under the bed! Or in the closet! Bloom County s monster under the bed
  • FELINE GESTURES IN THE DARK 2012/06/23 11:19:12
    I never saw scary images.
    FELINE GESTURES IN THE DARK
    Never . I was very independent & brave . Still I am not easily scared . I love horror movies.
  • beach bum 2012/06/23 11:02:01
    That was some spooky stuff back then.
    beach bum

2014/07/31 21:42:51