When you get (got) spanked, was it

Tim 2008/03/31 16:06:11
How old were you and who spanked you? How did it make you feel?

• You! 2010/05/26 10:26:33
    on bare skin
    +5
    my mom spanked me last in 4th grade for lying, she did it with her bare hand and she told me stand up and pull down my skirt and my panties, she came over and starting spanking my butt....i was crying like crazy and i even wet my pants! im in 6th grade and i havnt been spanked since but my mom has threatned to spank me with a belt bare bottomed!

• Dalton 2014/06/28 04:44:24
  • Payton McPartland 2013/06/12 14:26:24
    on bare skin
    Payton McPartland
    The last time I ever got spanked was when I was 12 because my brothers were being mean and I decided to punch one of them in the face....My mom used an old bread-board. She grabbed me by the arm took me into her room, pulled down my pants and panties and whooped my bottom....
  • Shannon Nealey 2012/12/03 09:04:13
  • zariah 2011/08/20 06:47:21
    on bare skin
    zariah
    when i do anything like lying bad grades talking back not doing chores being disrespectful my dad takes me to the spare room upstairs and bares me from the waist down and spanks me while in diaper position with his belt or his hand..he never leaves a mark but my bottom is always REALLY REALLY red.
  • makenna zariah 2014/06/01 11:32:39
  • Darryl 2011/04/24 12:24:20
    on bare skin
    Darryl
    +1
    All my spankings were bare bottom by my mum or auntie and it hurt like hell and i normally was screaming when it finished
  • chrissie 2011/02/08 22:18:44 (edited)
    over your regular clothes
    chrissie
    +1
    13 years old did me alot of good 23 whacks on the jeans over dads knee for fighting & lying about pushing my sis, MUM JUST SAID well!!! really hurt, now at 31 it did me good.THEIR NO NEED FOR BARE BUTT SPANKING EVER, SHARP-SHOCK 2 THE SYSTEM THATS ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR KIDS,
  • Watts chrissie 2012/06/14 17:20:06
    Watts
    would you discipline your kids in the same way if you thought it necessary? too many parents are too frightened to these days
  • spankedsienna 2011/01/31 08:41:26
    over your regular clothes
    spankedsienna
    It was always mom that spanked me. I was the youngest child and it seemed like I was the only one to ever get spanked but I think that is just b/c my sisters were quite a bit older than me and I just didn't see them get spanked. Anyways, when I was really little she would pull my pants down with my panties and she'd put me across her lap and just spank me with her hand. She told me once when I was 3, we were out shopping and got tired of warning me so she took me into the bathroom, pulled out the changing table and laid me on my back. Then she pulled my pants and panties down, and got a brush out of her purse, lifted my legs and paddled me with that on my bare bottom. When I got older, She spanked me with a small paddle or just her hand. Mostly it was just her hand but there were a couple where I got the paddle.
  • Abel Lewis 2010/11/11 16:56:58
    on bare skin
    Abel Lewis
    I don't know how old I was. I did know I was whooped on my bare bottom.
  • lila erichson 2010/08/18 18:04:52
    lila erichson
    +4
    I snuck out of the house one night when I was 13. I don't remember if I went to see a boy or some friends. Well, my mom realized I was gone. When I got home she was crying and worried sick. She smacked my butt like 5 timez out of anger. She told me to go up to my room and wait for her to come "warm my butt up" but luckily, she never came up. I think she realized I was too old to be spanked and felt bad already for the swats she gave me in the kitchen. Lol
  • You! 2010/05/26 10:26:33
    on bare skin
    +5
  • janeandrews 2010/01/16 01:32:06
    on bare skin
    janeandrews
    +1
    I always got the cane, bending over a chair or my bed. Both parents caned me and they always took my knickers down. I always cried and howled but I realise now it did me good. That's why my children were also disciplined in the same way
  • caral 2009/12/29 20:00:50
    on bare skin
    caral
    +2
    i am a 25 year old and i work in alabama one time i came in late to work and my boss called me to his office he said remove your cloths including your bra i said why he said your getting spanked he pet these things on my boobs and made me bend over a chair he gave me 30 swats with his hand 10 with the paddle and 100 with the belt
  • radar38172 2009/10/22 18:10:16
    on bare skin
    radar38172
    +1
    when i was spanked it was usually bent over the tub after being changed for pooping my pants.
  • Eric Mason radar38172 2014/02/07 15:11:17
    Eric Mason
    who spanked you for pooping pants was it with their hand. I always thought I was the only one who got spanking for pooping pants. my dad did it once . after he finished wiping me with warm facecloth. he said 'remember last time I told you that if you crapped in you pants that you would get a spanking?" the I felt 2 sudden sharp stings on right cheek. I didn't cry or cover up like usally did over the lap. I guess its because it was soo quick and sudden. anyway I never did it again, so it worked.:)
  • whippedgood 2009/10/01 06:46:51
    on bare skin
    whippedgood
    +3
    hands on the couch, dad pulled my pants and underwear down. hurt like hell, crying.. screaming, begging to stop. but I was so scared of my dad, i wouldnt try and get away because I knew I would just get whipped more.
  • mere 2009/07/22 18:47:15
    mere
    +3
    I skipped school when I was in the sixth grade. My mom did not know I did this until, she came home from work only to find me sitting in my room. She went into the kitchen and got the paddle. She made me lower my skirt and panties and lay across the couch arm. She spanked my butt until it was red. When Daddy came home and found out what I did then he took his belt off to bust my bare bottom. He took me out back and made me pull my panties down and bend over the bench. A couple neighbors witnessed me getting a bare bottom spanking and crying. He spanked me good.
  • makenna mere 2014/06/01 11:36:08
  • Emma 2009/07/13 01:04:21
    on bare skin
    Emma
    +1
    i got spanked bare bottom, with hand only. spanking was really one of the only punishments we got i was spank from age 3-15. i felt bad when i was getting spanked but i grew up fine and i thank them for putting me over their knee because it must have been hard for them but they did it for me!
  • vicky 2009/05/24 20:42:17
    on bare skin
    vicky
    +1
    Thirty years ago spanking was common practice.After reading some replies I feel lucky I only got hand spanked.Almost everyone over 40 will have been spanked.
  • Nick 2009/04/07 23:07:50
    over your regular clothes
    Nick
    i got i over what ever i was wearing, but i feel like my parents should have lower my pants. Now that i think about it my pants didn't do anything wrong
  • FreakOfNature~S(he)Be(lie)v... 2009/03/09 16:10:18
    over underwear
    FreakOfNature~S(he)Be(lie)ve(d)
    Not by my parents though=)) They don't belive in spanking=)) But I dox)) [So does my boyfriend]LOL=))
  • stinky 2009/02/21 19:44:29
    on bare skin
    stinky
    this is the way my parents decided to bring me and my sister up
  • robby 2009/02/17 08:45:47
    on bare skin
    robby
    I just got soundly spanked by the mother of the woman I am engaged to. I chatted smart to something she said and she reached over the table and slapped my face good leaving several palm prints across my cheeks. She paused momentarily seeming at a loss as to what to do next, then grabbed my left ear lobe, stood up, pulled me to my feet and marched me off to the ladies room where she unbuckled and slid off my belt, pulled jeans and bikini underwear to my feet and ordered me to step out of them, At this point she slapped my face and chest-hard-and asked me how big I felt now. Next she grabbed a handfull of my hair and pulled very roughly up and over the diaper change counter with my legs dangling over the edge and strapped me with the full length of my belt some 38 times, this according to my girlfriend and her two younger brothers who of course heard the whole thing echo through the restaurant. Around stroke 23 or 4, I broke and screamed several apologies for my smart remarks and begged her forgiveness. Finally she stopped whipping me and told me off loudly and definitively concluding with the comment that I just might be spankin myself off from now on on account of my performance tonight. She than turned around and busted out of the restroom leaving me behind to pick up a...""
    I just got soundly spanked by the mother of the woman I am engaged to. I chatted smart to something she said and she reached over the table and slapped my face good leaving several palm prints across my cheeks. She paused momentarily seeming at a loss as to what to do next, then grabbed my left ear lobe, stood up, pulled me to my feet and marched me off to the ladies room where she unbuckled and slid off my belt, pulled jeans and bikini underwear to my feet and ordered me to step out of them, At this point she slapped my face and chest-hard-and asked me how big I felt now. Next she grabbed a handfull of my hair and pulled very roughly up and over the diaper change counter with my legs dangling over the edge and strapped me with the full length of my belt some 38 times, this according to my girlfriend and her two younger brothers who of course heard the whole thing echo through the restaurant. Around stroke 23 or 4, I broke and screamed several apologies for my smart remarks and begged her forgiveness. Finally she stopped whipping me and told me off loudly and definitively concluding with the comment that I just might be spankin myself off from now on on account of my performance tonight. She than turned around and busted out of the restroom leaving me behind to pick up and gingerly ease into my clothing. When I gathered up my courage to face the walk back to the table the patrons hooted, whistled and applauded and took up the chant "way to be spanked". I began to excuse myself to my girlfriend but she would have non of that.demanding I see the outing through no matter how embarrassed I feel. I finished the meal under the glare of her mother and sympathetic looks from my fiance, and smirks from her brothers kneeling where I had been seated as I could not bring myself to actually sit on my flaming spanked cheeks.
  • Uareme 2009/01/20 05:53:35 (edited)
    on bare skin
    Uareme
    mom only spanks me when i realy need it so it is always bare and very sevear
    i am 19 and the last time my mom spanked me was about 7 or 8 months ago
    it does not seem to strange too me because i have always grown up knowing that as long as i live in my mothers house i have to follow her rules or face her punishment, a small price to pay to live rent free while i go to school
  • DT 2009/01/17 17:09:12
    on bare skin
    DT
    +1
    I was spanked until I was 12, usually by my mom with a hairbrush and sometimes by dad with a belt. It really hurt and made me cry.
  • jgh57 2008/11/18 02:54:06
    on bare skin
    jgh57
    +1
    I was spanked until about 12. My aunt spanked with a little wooden paddle over knee or bed. She spanked bare.
  • Kimber 2008/11/11 22:12:42
    Kimber
    I'm 14, and never been spanked. I'm just too darn good. lol

Sam, my step brother, and my stepfather, Henry...Sam says Henry just jerks his pants down and hits him with a paddle, wet rag, tennis table paddle, belt, switch, one of my riding whips, and on the rarest occassion...his hand. Poor baby. XD
  • Tripper 2008/11/10 23:20:53 (edited)
    on bare skin
    Tripper
    my mom spanked me, usually with a hairbrush from age 5 to 12. it didn't matter how old i was she had me bawling like a baby by the time it was over. sometimes i didn't think she was ever going to stop - the spanks just kept coming and coming until she thought that I had enough. believe me, one or two was more than enough

btw, the hairbrush she used really hurts and it was the one that she got spanked with when she was a kid. such a nice family tradition?
  • bob 2008/10/06 05:01:56
    on bare skin
    bob
    i didnt do my homework and my step dad had a go at me and i said give me a min and i do it and he said no do it now and he throw me on his knee and palled my pantes down and smacked me till my bum and legs where red i was 15 at the time and im 17 now and he still does it and it made me fell i wanted to leave home
  • Di 2008/08/16 01:42:06
    on bare skin
    Di
    +1
    I get the belt taken to my bare butt whenever I deservr to be punished, and I am 17 years old and have great respect for my parents
  • ice779 2008/07/24 13:08:53
    ice779
    Over my short shorts
  • Icedragon1969 2008/07/20 20:59:48
    over your regular clothes
    Icedragon1969
    I was about ten at the time of my last spanking. It didn't happen often either, as I would actively avoid anything that brought about a spanking. They weren't pleasant...which is sort of the point of spankings, yes? Anyway, I received them from both parents, grandparents, great-grandmother, aunts, uncles, one from a teacher...who ever was present when the need existed.
  • ouch 2008/04/23 05:12:16
    on bare skin
    ouch
    over the knee on the bare butt with the bear hand mostly but a belt a yard stick or paddle.
  • Venomous Kiss 2008/04/04 13:05:26
    over underwear
    Venomous Kiss
    i only got spanked once back then and i didnt like it, but now it kinda turns me on! lol
  • nightm4825 In god we trust 2008/04/01 11:45:53
    on bare skin
    nightm4825 In god we trust
    my girl friend last night lol jk
  • Roylee 2008/04/01 00:38:02
    on bare skin
    Roylee
    +1
    Usually with random objects or some weeds. Oooh those stung.
  • blueautumn 2008/03/31 22:35:04
    over your regular clothes
    blueautumn
    THANK GOD... my dad was crazy soo i would have died!!
  • mike 2008/03/31 19:57:57
    mike
    whatever i was or wasnt wearing, i was a shit as a child

2014/11/26 20:22:55