When Smoking Was Good For Your Health & Socially Acceptable...
- 2009/04/22 19:30:23
- Read all 85 opinions
This medicinal cigarette, not recommended for children under 6, apparently treats many ailments usually thought to be caused by cigarettes, like asthma, foul breath and bronchial irritations. Well done Dr. Batty!
- Soccer Will Lead U.S. Into Socialism? [VIDEO]
- Zipper Tongue: Real Or Fake?
- An Obama Musical Power Team To Take On BP?
- Adrien Brody's Day Off [VIDEO] - Is Comedy Changing?
- Ain't That A Kick In The Shin: Would You Play This Painful Sport?
- View more slideshows »
We do a lot of things with our mobile phones. How confident are you that your cell comes with adequate security and privacy technology?
Whether it's a jealous S.O. or a nosy friend, have you ever caught someone looking through your phone when they shouldn't have been?
A new study found that listing exercise equivalents next to menu items could lead to healthier choices.
According to Andrew Zimmern, host of Bizarre Foods and former chef, restaurant review sites like Yelp, Zagat, and Chow are for morons.