When I pass a shoe store...

Miss Meghan 2007/07/16 13:23:57
I don't notice
1 vote
4%
I slow down
2 votes
7%
I pause in front of the window display and check it out
13 votes
46%
I start to salivate and get lightheaded
12 votes
43%
Vote and leave a message to tell Miss Meghan why you voted the way you did. The 5 most shoe addicted comments will win a personalized copy of Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison.

Remember, anyone can vote but you have to comment to win!

Question Closed

• kellley 2007/07/23 03:31:12
    I start to salivate and get lightheaded
    kellley
    I used to buy between two to four pairs of shoes a week, shoes are so dangerous and fun to buy.I don't go in shoe stores anymore because I'd go broke if I did that.
  • Ginny 2007/07/19 19:19:17
    Ginny
    I can't shop for shoes on my lunch break. First I look at what's on sale then systematically prowl all the displays. I'd never go back to work until I looked at, fondled and tried on many pairs, walk around a while to decide if they are comfortable (comfort matters now that I'm older). Then there is the decision of how many I can purchase today....
  • paramoreislove 2007/07/19 16:42:47
    paramoreislove
    i slow down and look. if its a cheap shoe store with ugly shoes i keep going but if the shoes look nice i go in!
  • Fef 2007/07/18 18:50:15
    I don't notice
    Fef
    +1
    I speed up so my wife doesn't notice the display in the window :)
  • ddpd 2007/07/16 19:33:37
    ddpd
    I look for 1/2 price sales.... lol... get it....1/2 price...lol.. oh damn that's a good one.......:)
  • Shiny 2007/07/16 18:58:10
    Shiny
    I am pausing and dreaming I am Sarah Jessica Parker in "SEX IN THE CITY" and no matter what my finances look like I buy them , then later go on a date and end up liking my shoes more than my date....lol
  • Fef Shiny 2007/07/16 19:05:12
    Fef
    Heheh. I can totally picture that.
  • Gaby 2007/07/16 15:37:24
    I start to salivate and get lightheaded
    Gaby
    And purrrrrrrrrrrrrr...as I walk in the door! YEahaww
  • John 2007/07/16 15:14:34
    John
    I worked in a woman's shoe store very short term! I hadn't ever paid attention to women's shoes but they have so much to choose from over what a man does...I guess deep down inside I slow down most of the time to look and wish that men had more to choose from!
  • julane 2007/07/16 15:07:56
    I start to salivate and get lightheaded
    julane
    +1
    one time i was walking by a shoes store at the mall as my usband is walk i turn in he lost me for like an hour cuz i didnt tell him i was going in he was cruising the mall looking for me he found me an actually had to carry me out of the store i was so mad at him i didnt talk to him for like 3 days
  • REVERSE!! REVERSE!! 2007/07/16 13:34:10
    I start to salivate and get lightheaded
    REVERSE!! REVERSE!!
    Not literally. But when I do go past a show store and I dont happen to have any money, I stand there and look for about 10 minutes. Then after that I go inside the store and my friends litterally have to drag me and my best friend out of the store.We usally come out with a new pair of shoes for each of the 2 of us.

2014/04/24 19:39:28