What's your worst bullying story?

Ben 2012/05/01 03:41:47
Related Topics: Bullying, Worst
cyber bullying
physical bullying
being bullied because your younger/smaller
minority bullying
other
I've never been bullied...
I am the bully
sexual orientation bullying

• gbudavid 2012/05/01 14:01:44
    physical bullying
    gbudavid
    In second grade a 4th grader kicked down my snow fort and hit my friend in the nose made it bleed. I rolled a rock in a snow ball went over to his fort and smacked him in the head with it. I took a whipping in the principals office but it set a precedent...
  • Remlit 2012/05/01 12:56:00
    other
    Remlit
    Between the age of seven and twelve, I was bullied a lot by my teacher, an creepy guy who let his dislike for my mum affect how he treated me. It didn't help that I am just like her. He would notice every little fault about me and if I made a mistake, he'd ridicule me in front of the entire class. I was incredibly shy as a child, so that was horrible, and I didn't have enough guts to say something in front of so many people, even to defend myself. Hadn't it been for the fact that I had already made friends in first grade, I wouldn't have had any at all because of that teacher. ALL the other kids liked that teacher because he was so "perfect." I was the only one who didn't write my name on the t-shirt that was the class' goodbye present - it wasn't to spite him or anything, I just couldn't be bothered. From what I heard afterwards, he was forced to retire early.

I've also been bullied by other kids but they stopped once I got in a fight with one of them. It wasn't over anything serious either; I'm actually a little ashamed that I let them provoke me. I was also bullied by another adult when I was younger. I hated adults with a passion when I was a kid, and I hated other kids for thinking adults were gods.

Wow, I make it sound like I was angry and walked around destroying st...

Wow, I make it sound like I was angry and walked around destroying stuff ;) Nah, I was actually pretty normal in how I behaved: I was the 'shy girl who dressed like a guy and hung out with guys'.

And I'm not hateful now. I didn't like the feeling so I figured I'd just stop. It was only affecting myself :P
  • Josh Stephens 2012/05/01 08:42:33
    other
    Josh Stephens
    Ugh, I'm tired of hearing people whine about bullying!
  • CrazyTexan 2012/05/01 08:23:12
    other
    CrazyTexan
    All throughout my school years I was bullied over my skin color, and often told to get out of the country. I'm a native Texan, my whole family has lived here for generations. Other kids have been relentless about my small size. I've been slammed into lockers. Knocked down, told I was so ugly a dog wouldn't look at me. The worst however was in 10th grade when a football player in my 2nd period English class started to touch me inappropiately, and tell me all the nasty things he wanted to do. This went on in front of my classmates (who did nothing but laugh), it went on in front of the teacher (who looked the other way). Eventually I got up the courage to tell my mother.
  • Miko Mikomiko 2012/05/01 07:56:53 (edited)
    other
    Miko Mikomiko
    Because I was "weird", we used to have club meetings after school and 3 girls who are sitting behind me were making all sorts of lies and blaming it on me. I didn't fought back but they kept on making fun of me. Then another student who was younger than me said to me that they're making fun of you but I didn't want to fight back.

The worst was all through my entire elementary life I was socially isolated because I "THINK DIFFERENT". I could never watch Mr Bean because that's what they called me behind my back I was in grade 4 being a kid but it was also the worst time of my life.
  • USAF Vet 2012/05/01 06:44:04
    other
    USAF Vet
    This was the most recent......

http://foxnewsinsider.com/201...
  • Happy_Evil_Dude 2012/05/01 06:08:38
    I am the bully
    Happy_Evil_Dude
    This one time, I bullied this kid, and he cried. Haha!

PS: before any angry comments arrive, this is a joke.
  • Aly Hart 2012/05/01 06:08:22
  • Megan's a soul collector 2012/05/01 05:40:40
    sexual orientation bullying
    Megan's a soul collector
    Ah well I'm bisexual so I tend to hang with people who accept me for who I am.. So must of my friends are gay or bi as well. Um one day when we were in 6th my friend and I got jumped in the bathroom of our middleschool.. she got her head smashed into a sink and got knocked out. I got a black eye and quite a few bruises but after that we were never left alone
  • Kat 2012/05/01 05:39:50
    other
    Kat
    1) Went to sit on my seat in class and someone took my chair, so to act not bothered i sat on the desk instead, and they kicked me in my lower spine till i lost it.
    2) Pouring vinegar over my head in the playground and then everyone laughing that at less my head wouldn't get greasy anymore.
    3) Setting fire to my pencil case i had been given for my birthday.
    4) A boss who i'd given sympathy to when her cat had died, being damn right horrid when i'd lost a pet, a budgie, in her words it's was just a bird, cats are more worthy of grief!
    5) Being bullied by my boss to change my wedding day, and refusing to give me time off for a honeymoon.
    6) An ex demanding cetain sex acts and keeping on, and on, and on, and on, till the point i gave in.Some of the keeping on meant violence too.
    7) A person who i was involved with sending out my pictures, ( adult and v personal nature) to 500+ email addresses with my phone number and screenname. Had to get police involved and this resulted in a website also being closed down due to a forum discribing the inicednt as funny as **** and they started doing it to other women, who didn't meet their "standards". Had to cancel my service provider account and start again.
    8) Internet Stalker who decided to blacklist me to any list owners she could spread ...

8) Internet Stalker who decided to blacklist me to any list owners she could spread her lies too, resulting in my having to leave something i loved doing, but also having to block her from finding or contacting me in other ways too. In the end i had to talk to my internet service provider and talk to the police too.

There are more, if i listed them all i could, i know each one, i feel them still and they still haunt me, despite therapy, despite, in some cases many years have gone past...
  • PhillipDavis 2012/05/01 05:22:43
  • GoreGirl 2012/05/01 05:08:23
    physical bullying
    GoreGirl
    I've had doors slammed in my face, very derogatory comments made, slammed into lockers, hit...when it wasn't that it was verbal bullying.
  • Phillip... GoreGirl 2012/05/01 05:24:13
  • TheMadChameleon 2012/05/01 05:06:31
    other
    TheMadChameleon
    I can think of three. The obvious one is physical bullying, when I got beat up by some older kids on the bus. I had a so-called friend who used to randomly shun me for weeks at a time because she thought I was a lesbian (long before I was even thinking about that sort of thing!) Then there were kids at my first middle school who used to make fun of me and steal my belongings, and the worst story I have with them is the time that they stole my shirt during a class play, so I had to walk around in my costume all day. Curse them--that was my favorite shirt, and I never got it back.
  • geegee 2012/05/01 04:50:52
    I've never been bullied...
    geegee
    I can't recall being bullied except maybe when I was a young kid. I didn't associate with people who would bully me or anyone else. I picked friends carefully. Bullying wasn't allowed at my schools either. Kids were a little different back in the 60's. Your parents knew who your friends were and what was going on. Maybe I was sheltered. I don't know. But I'm glad I didn't get bullied.
  • lu lu 2012/05/01 04:49:33
    other
    lu lu
    None I always face the bullying/bully and they always backed down
  • ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™ 2012/05/01 04:48:26
    physical bullying
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    yes, this has happen to me, do you know how many times i have broken my nose....
  • D D 2012/05/01 04:34:02
    other
    D D
    +1
    I was bullied because I was skinny. This was before skinny was fashionable. I also have come to find out I was bullied also because I was adopted (oddly enough). The bullies did not feel wanted and they knew I was. School was hell. It went from 2nd grade through freshman year.
  • aikidoka37 D D 2012/05/01 04:35:36
    aikidoka37
    +1
    Damn! Sorry to hear that bro.
  • D D aikidoka37 2012/05/01 04:36:38
    D D
    +1
    It sucked.
  • aikidoka37 D D 2012/05/01 04:37:48
    aikidoka37
    I was looked at like a peasant! But yours is worst.
  • aikidoka37 2012/05/01 04:29:05
    physical bullying
    aikidoka37
    I was in a wheelchair at the time and people made fun of me a lot, and at one point they flipped my wheelchair over and I ended up soaring through the damn air.
  • D D aikidoka37 2012/05/01 04:34:29
    D D
    +1
    That is messed up. Kids are sick.
  • aikidoka37 D D 2012/05/01 04:37:03
    aikidoka37
    Agreed, but I tend to feel sorry for bullies cause sometimes it's an emotion that they can't control.
  • D D aikidoka37 2012/05/01 06:04:07
    D D
    +1
    I have never looked at bullies that way. I don't see them as not being able to control themselves.
  • aikidoka37 D D 2012/05/01 06:05:08
    aikidoka37
    It's OK if u don't...
  • D D aikidoka37 2012/05/01 06:07:23
  • aikidoka37 D D 2012/05/01 08:04:04
    aikidoka37
    Heha! XD
  • BeautifulSoul 2012/05/01 04:24:46
    other
    BeautifulSoul
    Ive been harrassed, beaten up, and tormented at school because I pissed off the wrong people. Things got started and a domino effect happened.
  • exsecrare 2012/05/01 04:22:57
    other
    exsecrare
    +1
    This kid whom always tried to bully me tried once again and attempted to shove me off of the top of the monkey bars in elementary school. I beat him to it and he spent 3 days in the hospital. He still tried to bully me after that... kid was an idiot.
  • Christina B 2012/05/01 04:21:20
    I've never been bullied...
    Christina B
    Glad to say I have never been bullied. I will smack the crap out of someone though. you can try to over the internet but I just ignore them.
  • The Inc... Christi... 2012/05/01 13:07:41
    The Incurable Pessimist
    What would you do if your parents instigated the bullying?
    Smack the 'crap' out of them too?
    Violent people.
  • Christi... The Inc... 2012/06/29 03:40:52
    Christina B
    No but my parents would smack the crap out of me. Maybe if some of these kids learn to take up for themselves there wouldn't be so many suicides.
  • Mel 2012/05/01 04:20:15
    other
    Mel
    +1
    I was a bully terminator, once they got a taste of their own medicine it was over quick and they never bothered me again.
  • Dynasty Fighter 2012/05/01 04:17:33
    other
    Dynasty Fighter
    Well i do have like a higher up person at my job whose always on my case but i know Jew secretly wants me
  • GoDucks5 2012/05/01 04:14:33
    other
    GoDucks5
    +2
    I don't let anyone bully me.

2014/08/22 11:55:06