What's your worst bullying story?

Ben 2012/05/01 03:41:47
Related Topics: Bullying, Worst
cyber bullying
physical bullying
being bullied because your younger/smaller
minority bullying
other
I've never been bullied...
I am the bully
sexual orientation bullying

• EdVenture 2012/05/13 18:04:37
    other
    EdVenture
    Invading Iraq.
  • Connectification 2012/05/13 13:28:57 (edited)
    minority bullying
    Connectification
    Well. It's one thing to be an outsider. It's an another story to be an outsider who never learned to stand up for himself :)
    black sheep outsider bully
  • Ashley<3Sierra 2012/05/07 19:09:33
    I've never been bullied...
    Ashley<3Sierra
    I don't really remember ever being bullied. I get along pretty well with everyone.
  • mama sew,gung ho 2012/05/03 05:34:35
    other
    mama sew,gung ho
    I am Bullied everyday!Because I love,and those that I love,know how to get my goat,to keep me going round,and round.And as a wife,a mother,and a domestic.I am at their beckoning call,no matter what they think or how they act towards me."I feel as though,I will deal with their needs,and except what ever they offer as appreciation for my efforts.In hopes that one day they will see me as more than just an obligated servant! "And women as Smutty Sluts!"
    other
    In fifth grade some jerk tore my jacket, and he got in trouble for it and then he began harrassing me and making threats.
  • Hot Wheels 2012/05/02 15:19:35
    physical bullying
    Hot Wheels
    I been bullied all of my life. Because I am skinny. People think just because I am skinny. It's easy to push me around. Wrong. I am strong. Not weak.
  • Josephina tawhai 2012/05/02 13:35:29
    minority bullying
    Josephina tawhai
    +1
    it lasted from primary to intermediate school.i was always called big ears, the b word, ugly and i got into alot of fights. Luckily, i'm away from that.
  • Connect... Josephi... 2012/05/02 18:06:47
    Connectification
    +1
    Have you ever won one of them?
  • Josephi... Connect... 2012/05/12 22:02:36
    Josephina tawhai
    +1
    yes, when my old-friend started getting nasty and mean, we would end up in fights. I just got so sick of it, I broke her Jaw.
  • Ben Josephi... 2012/05/12 23:13:38
    Ben
    0.0
  • Connect... Josephi... 2012/05/13 13:28:21
    Connectification
    +1
    Good Job! :)
  • Josephi... Connect... 2012/06/04 22:50:03
  • Emi 2012/05/02 05:33:09
    I am the bully
    Emi
    I love to tease people as well and I always feel happy while seeing my family and friends can't say anything when I teased them =) I just hope that there'll be no one bully (tease) me in the future...and I can't fight back!
  • donald 2012/05/02 04:34:14 (edited)
    physical bullying
    donald
    I was 5,the bully was 7,he called me names and said he would beat me up.I hit him in the head with a piece of wood.His older brother ran and got his mother.He went away in an ambulance.I ran home,his mother came over,and told me he might bleed to death, and that I would go to prison, she pounded my head against the adobe.I saw him after he got out of the hospital and his head was swollen,and he was friendly.I felt bad,that he got hurt.
  • ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪ 2012/05/02 03:42:07
    other
    ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪
    +1
    all of the above. Except for Sexual orientation bullying.
  • RoxiLuvs 2012/05/02 01:13:55
    other
    RoxiLuvs
    When I was in 6th grade I got bullied cause my father was a police officer. People would throw things at me out the window from the bus as I walked home. & Sometimes I would get ganged up on in the hallway, but they would never touch me. I think the worst was when some guys threatened to rape me.
  • Boris Badinov 2012/05/02 01:07:14
    other
    Boris Badinov
    As I grew up God twice put me in a position of putting myself between a bully and his mark and once on my own behalf. On that occasion I was given a day out of school and ultimately returned to a school where the problem was moved to another situation.
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/05/01 23:45:09
    Captain-Morgan
    As a kid 6 years old, I lived a block from the beach in Long Beach, CA. The Boy next door was a bout 8 years old.. We were collecting bottles to trade in for a nickle each. He took my bottles.. I ran home crying to mom about it. She took me by hand back to the beach, and on the way cut a switch from a small tree.. When we found the kid next door with my bottles she made me take them back from him.. When I backed up from the kid, she would switch me across the back of my legs.. I had to fight him for the bottles, or get a switching from her.. I won that fight, and he whent home crying.. I never backed down from a fight again from that point on... Never bully anyone... And would never let anyone bully me after that... Thanks Too Mom..
  • HooplaHoopla 2012/05/01 21:28:53 (edited)
    minority bullying
    HooplaHoopla
    +1
    Well my friend was made fun of because she was white.. ever since she was in kindergarten. She's had a rough childhood, God bless her, and I am the one who exposed it.. then the bully threatened me with "snitches get stitches" and luckily, my friends stood up for me. :) If they hadn't done that, my friend and I would have been afraid of walkingbackto
  • Mikel_mad2002 2012/05/01 20:24:05
    physical bullying
    Mikel_mad2002
    Junior high school was a nightmare for me
  • Sunshine 2012/05/01 20:11:56
    minority bullying
    Sunshine
    I meant to click sexual orientation bullying.
    One time a guy in my 7th period came over to me. He was laughing hard about something. He said "I heard you're a les-" then he started laughing again. I knew what he was going to say, and I knew he thought it was funny. It made my heart drop to my stomach.
    The other time, the first time a guy who is one of my friends threatened to tell people that I'm gay. The second time, I made a joke, and he responded "I'm not the gay one."

It's people like that that make me wanna stay in the closet. I hate middle school.
    The other time was when a guy I though
  • benjamin beggs 2012/05/01 19:32:39
    other
    benjamin beggs
    im not a small guy let me just say that let your imaginaitions run wild
  • gaylehelen 2012/05/01 19:24:23
    other
    gaylehelen
    Two older brothers.
  • Maleficent 2012/05/01 18:30:51
    cyber bullying
    Maleficent
    i think words on a screen are far more worst than words out in public.
  • Hopscotch 2012/05/01 18:06:15
    other
    Hopscotch
    I was a rather non-confronting individual and bullying proof. Seldom was I ever bullied. I kept the football star illegible by helping him with his social studies and allowing him to check his answers with my papers. Whenever I was subject to bullying, he would jump in and dangle the perpetrator over the two story stairwell and shake him until he apologized to me. I was his friend and his eligibly, don't you know?

I was always somewhat ulterior in that way.
  • Merhabi Daham 2012/05/01 17:37:42
    I am the bully
    Merhabi Daham
    The things I did to the kid who bullied my brother were cruel in hindsight, not that I regret it of course, but I acknowledge that breaking his nose and publicly humiliating him was not an appropriate response. Sometimes I even feel the slightest pang of regret, then I remember that he insulted and hurt my brother. Then I feel proud and make myself a sandwich. With Dijon Mustard.
  • ♥ilia rose♥ 2012/05/01 17:30:47
    minority bullying
    ♥ilia rose♥
    Dam, I just clicked this one because I wanted to see the picture lol..
    But on a serious note, I never been bullied, I never bullied anyone, I have witness people being bullied, but I was too much of a coward to speak up for them..... shame on me:(
  • GaolBlaze 2012/05/01 17:10:48
    other
    GaolBlaze
    This girl was quite mean to people, so to get back at her, they did a LOT of things to her. One was to get a guy she liked to get back with her just for oral sex, then leave her again. That same guy then had a girlfriend who hated her, and found a bracelet in his room that she loved, and he said that girl had given it to him, so she wore it. The girlfriend told myself and a group of people proudly of this fact. When asked if the girl had seen it, she said "I don't think so. I've tried to make her, though. I'm like *waves wrist around frantically, laughing*". The other girls just laughed. Myself and another girl just looked at each other like we were going insane. I can't remember all the things they did to her, but it was viscous.
  • Pat 2012/05/01 16:47:55
    I was never bullied but my brother was. At recess one day, the kids threw him in the Goodwill Collection box and left him there. The teacher found him when they realized he was missing. Unfortunately my brother was the perfect victim for a bully.
  • Andy 2012/05/01 16:15:01
    I've never been bullied...
    Andy
    I have watched it happen many times... have had to step in to stop the action
  • The Winter Sodahead 2012/05/01 16:03:21
    other
    The Winter Sodahead
    Emotional bullying by my best friend's boyfriend
  • Darlin' 2012/05/01 16:00:55
    other
    Darlin'
    ex husband bullying
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/05/01 14:46:12
    I've never been bullied...
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    I never bullied
  • Yaya 2012/05/01 14:37:13
    I've never been bullied...
    Yaya
    ^.^
  • LILY 2012/05/01 14:19:03
    cyber bullying
    LILY
    I would have to say Cyber because words in the internet can go a long way. A little taunt/lie/rumor/etc etc can go far just by sharing it to everyone you know. Like by FB you can tagg and share information with everyone thats your friend. Thats real awful. My fear is that people are to scared to say anything so it keeps going. People are cruel not just kids. I think we get bullied all of our life we just have to learn how to stick up for ourselfs and stick up for others not push them down.
  • bblair125 2012/05/01 14:14:52
    other
    bblair125
    Interesting: the "Other" category got the most votes...
    I have burn scars on my face (from an accident when I was a child) I've been stared at, and talked about and made fun of since I was 7. They used to call me 'bondo' because I had been patched up so much like an old car. At some point I had to say "I am not gonna let this accident or these people define my life for me" Right?
  • Black_Rose 2012/05/01 14:08:45
    other
    Black_Rose
    I've dealt with different accounts of bullying. Just a few things to list that happened...
    I moved to a new school when I was young, so I got bullied for being the new girl. I also ended up hitting puberty really early, so I got made fun of for that too. When middle school hit, I was called ugly and unfashionable because I was a tom boy. I got beat up a few times as well.
    Nearing the end of middle school, I told my mom about the bullying, and I started standing up for myself. Luckily the bullying slowed down a lot as high school was starting. Just a few things here, or there. It eventually stopped my Senior year...
  • LILY Black_Rose 2012/05/01 14:15:34
    LILY
    im real sorry how much you were bullied I was bullied as well because i was unfashionable, my clothes wernt new or up to date. God, I was just a poor kid my parents couldnt afford all the stuff my classmates had. I never got beaten up but i was punked alot. People use to make fun of my name and where i lived. At a time i was really ashamed of where I lived and I hardly took any of my friends to my house. But when I hit 8th grade one of my cousins took me under her wing and taught me how to be tough I defended myself after that. It was tough but I got through it. My high school was pretty normal if they picked on me i defended myself.
  • Black_Rose LILY 2012/05/01 19:32:32
    Black_Rose
    It's alright. It's all in the past now. I'm sorry you had to go through bullying as well. The same was with me. We couldn't always afford new things, even though I felt comfy in my older clothes. Same thing with my home as well. We had a small little house, only about 700sq feet, and I was embarrassed, so no one ever knew where I lived. I'm sorry people made fun of your name. No one should do that, your name is given out of love from your parents. It might have a special meaning to them. I'm glad you got through it, and you defended yourself. Hopefully bullying will die down over the next few years.
  • TerryAgee 2012/05/01 14:05:56
    other
    TerryAgee
    Ex-girlfriend hit me in the groin and made brought tears to my eyes. It took every once of pride to keep me from smashing in her face! Instead, I went to a motel and never saw her again.

2014/12/18 21:04:35