WHAT’S YOUR TAKE - TEACH KIDS PREMARITAL SEX IS FINE OR NOT?

Mr. Rock "n" Roll 2012/03/16 12:53:01
Related Topics: Kids, Kid, Sex, Premarital
YES - Why?
NO - Why?
I'M ON THE FENCE - Because?

• Gregaj7 2012/03/17 01:38:53
    NO - Why?
    +1
    Know about it, yes. Doing it before they are committed to their spouse? NO!
  • Mr. Roc... Gregaj7 2012/03/19 16:21:06
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +1
    Yep two different things!
  • kmay 2012/03/16 21:21:08
    NO - Why?
    kmay
    +1
    Because they are too young to accept the consequences of casual sex. Sex is too special to think of it as 'just an act' like the animals in the wild! The free love generation of the 60's started this destruction of youth and the families. They didn't have a clue of what love really is and how it does relate to meaningful sexual relationships within a committed marriage.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/03/16 20:28:11
    NO - Why?
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    Yes isn't a game. Sex is a complete expression with the person you love. Not like but totally love. It's not a game to just get into causally for a good time, for a moment of feelings. It's communication. Sex is about maturity and kids are no way prepared for all that sex entails. To a boy it's just a role in the hay but to that young girl who lost her virginity and her heart forever. It's not a passing moment but a moment that lasts forever. Don't you think a young girl should have her first lasting moment be with a fling in the sack or with the guy that she loves?
    It's so sad that sex is no big thing any more. It's sad that kids don't grow up first. It's sad that teachers don't teach about relationships more than the teach about sex.

If you want to keep destroying the family then just keep teaching the mechanics about sex and about the personal satisfaction and selfishness that goes with it.
  • Mr. Roc... Hula gi... 2012/03/16 21:27:27
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +1
    In my day a young man and woman would meet, date, go steady (lost art), fall in love, go on more dates, get engaged, get married, make love and have children

Today kids hop in the sack, have sex, get pregnant, abort the baby or keep it and have others provide for all of it's needs and repeat the process over and over.

It is very sad but yet seems to be accepted by many.
  • Hula gi... Mr. Roc... 2012/03/16 22:21:14
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    Exactly!!!
  • Sheila 2012/03/16 17:46:17
    NO - Why?
    Sheila
    +2
    It is NOT fine. It is the biggest distraction in our society. Kids are NOT ready for it emotionally, mentally, or even physically. I will have tons of folks I'm sure tell me I am wrong on the physical part for sure and the others probably as well, but this IS my opinion and this IS an opinion poll site. Kids who are NOT sexually active are far more productive in school, and in life.
  • Mr. Roc... Sheila 2012/03/16 17:50:06
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +1
    I could not agree more!
  • Striker 2012/03/16 17:27:02
    I'M ON THE FENCE - Because?
    Striker
    +2
    I am NOT "on the fence" about the root issue, which IS:
    When you allow GOVERNment to educate your children, you have NO choice about what your Rulers decide is "best".
    No other reason to switch back to Private Education by competing free-market schools is necessary. There are other plusses -- when your kids are educated to suit you, your days of paying school taxes are OVER, and finally you can begin funding your future. Oh, just little things, like retirement, and healthcare, and LIBERTY.
  • Mr Wayne 2012/03/16 13:50:54
  • Mr. Roc... Mr Wayne 2012/03/16 17:05:21
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +2
    Great point - Could not have said it any better!
  • DJPanicDC 2012/03/16 13:11:30
    YES - Why?
    DJPanicDC
    +2
    Because it is fine, but ignorance of consequences and options is not fine
  • TheMadChameleon 2012/03/16 13:00:54
    YES - Why?
    TheMadChameleon
    +2
    It should be taught as neutral, in my opinion. Teach kids that abstinence is safest, but that there is no shame in having sex, and if they do have sex, they need to be safe and mature about it. And when I say 'kids' I mean minors who have hit puberty.
  • Mr. Roc... TheMadC... 2012/03/16 13:09:34
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +3
    So in essence you’re suggesting it's OK but that they take responsibility for their actions, something very few adults seem to do these days.
  • TheMadC... Mr. Roc... 2012/03/16 13:59:16
  • Icarus TheMadC... 2012/03/16 13:33:18
    Icarus
    +2
    Spot on. Kids are going to have sex (sooner or later) whether we like it or not. If we *give* them responsibility by educating them about choices and consequences, then they have the best chance to become responsible people. Ignorance is not bliss.

2014/07/25 13:46:44