What's your astrological sign?

singforthetearxoxox 2012/05/27 06:25:34
Related Topics: Cancer, Bad, Forget, Sign
And list a few of the traits you possess that reflect your sign. I'm a cancer...and I tend to never forget anything (good or bad) I hold onto the past...I can be very moody and I can also be very sensitive.

• Sofia ☆ Come Along, Pond 2013/11/13 23:50:03
    Cancer (June 21-July 22)
    Sofia ☆ Come Along, Pond
    Cancer all the way, without a doubt.
  • Caroline - La Senadora 2012/06/05 17:41:44
    Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
    Caroline - La Senadora
    +1
    A proud Sagittarian, I find it reflects my personality pretty much to the tee (although my rising and moon signs - Gemini and Aquarius, respectively - are also evident).
    I'm an international student of philsoophy, am very spiritual, and fiercely independent. I love sports, and have a deep appreciation for the arts.
    ...Great question!
    =]
  • Ella 2012/05/30 03:22:00
  • singfor... Ella 2012/05/30 16:52:05
    singforthetearxoxox
    are you a really sensitive and compassionate person?
  • Morgan 2012/05/28 03:53:05 (edited)
    Aquarius (January 20-February 18)
    Morgan
    +1
    And I love it! :)

• A Masculine Positive Fixed Air Sign
    • Polar or Opposite sign: Leo
    • Colour: All the colours of the rainbow
    • The Water Bearer always thinks fifty years ahead in time

Aquarius Traits

Positive Traits

• Friendly and humanitarian
    • Honest and loyal
    • Original and inventive
    • Independent and intellectual

Negative Traits

• Intractable and contrary
    • Perverse and unpredictable
    • Unemotional and detached

Aquarius Likes : fame and recognition, personal privacy, rainbows, dreams, magic, change for its own sake, eccentricity, surprises, and living within their means despite the many temptations which constantly surround them every waking moment.

Aquarius Dislikes : emotion and intimacy, people who show off, being taken for granted, being pinned down, violence and fighting, and senseless or purposeless extravagance of any sort.

Important Parameters

Lucky Number - 2

Lucky Color - Red

Lucky Flower - Snowdrop, foxglove, gentian

Lucky Gemstone - Amethyst

Lucky Day - Thursday

General features

A typical Aquarius has the attribute of intense desire to communicate. You are a bit tactless and rude if you don't learn to moderate your constant broadcasting around those whose opinions may be a bit more on the conservative side. You are interesting and attractive. You can be shy, sensiti...

And I love it! :)

• A Masculine Positive Fixed Air Sign
    • Polar or Opposite sign: Leo

Aquarius Traits

Positive Traits

• Friendly and humanitarian
    • Honest and loyal
    • Original and inventive
    • Independent and intellectual

Negative Traits

• Intractable and contrary
    • Perverse and unpredictable
    • Unemotional and detached

Important Parameters

Lucky Number - 2

Lucky Color - Red

Lucky Gemstone - Amethyst

Lucky Day - Thursday

General features

A typical Aquarius has the attribute of intense desire to communicate. You are a bit tactless and rude if you don't learn to moderate your constant broadcasting around those whose opinions may be a bit more on the conservative side. You are interesting and attractive. You can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient or enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be exhibitionists. Both types are strong willed and forceful in its own way. You are very opinionated with strong convictions and fight for what you believe. You are farsighted and innovative. You are generally without prejudice and quite tolerant of others' point of view. They are good listeners, and care deeply for their friends. To people they are not close to however, they can be somewhat detached. The Aquarius sun sign is true blue and loyal. They are one of the first to sign up to server their country, and will give their lives defending her.

You are truly humane and known to be frank and outspoken. You are refined and idealistic, romantic and practical, personable and likable person. Being quick in mind and responding, you love activity and are quite reasonable in that. They can be counted on to come up with original ideas. They make good designers and inventors as well as musicians. These intellectuals excel in the arts as well as the technical trades. You cherish and guard your independence and are a strange mixture of caring concern and cool detachment. You will go out of your way to help when needed but will never get emotionally involved.

Star Stone for Aquarius
  • singfor... Morgan 2012/05/28 04:33:42
    singforthetearxoxox
    +1
    my sisters an Aquarius and this describes her perfectly..thanks for posting :)
  • Morgan singfor... 2012/05/28 12:54:52
    Morgan
    +1
    That's awesome
  • CCRNRT 2012/05/28 02:32:45
    Cancer (June 21-July 22)
    CCRNRT
    +2
    Cancer
  • Monique Is Unique 2012/05/28 02:26:53
    Virgo (August 23-September 22)
    Monique Is Unique
    +1
    I am the only one in my family
  • singfor... Monique... 2012/05/28 02:28:16
    singforthetearxoxox
    are you a perfectionist?
  • Monique... singfor... 2012/05/28 02:31:38
    Monique Is Unique
    hell no!
  • Wanderer 2012/05/27 21:46:12 (edited)
    Pisces (February 19-March 20)
    Wanderer
    +1
    Pisces..

Intuitive,Artistic,Sensitive...
  • schjaz 2012/05/27 20:03:25
    Cancer (June 21-July 22)
    schjaz
    +2
    I think I need a nap. lol. astrological sign of cancer
  • Shawna 2012/05/27 18:48:42
    Gemini (May 21-June 20)
    Shawna
    +1
    I usually think that I don't much resemble a gemini. I am loyal, not fickle as they are so often represented. I did a quick google and found this. I would be happy to agree with these traditional traits. :D

Traditional
    Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile
    Communicative and witty
    Intellectual and eloquent
    Youthful and lively

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
    Superficial and inconsistent
    Cunning and inquisitive

I have to say I can be nervous and tense, perhaps cunning and inquisitive but I don't believe I am superficial. I'm sure nobody wants to believe that about themselves-lol-but it is a characteristic that I would abhor and was raised not to be. Am I inconsistent? In some things yes. I like to think of it as having a lot of yin-yang.
  • singfor... Shawna 2012/05/27 18:58:13
    singforthetearxoxox
    +1
    yeah, not all cancer traits fit me. but the main ones seem to...except I don't really think I'm that moody. I can be a little sometimes, but not to the extent that I'm constantly up and down. and tbh, I can be a little superficial. lol but at least I recognize it about myself.
  • Shawna singfor... 2012/05/27 19:07:19
    Shawna
    I'm sure everyone has superficial moments. Most of us fuss over our hair or our clothes at times.

I like the Chinese zodiac. I am a goat-lol-and I seem very suited to that one. I once read a book that combined the two, so there was an actual chapter on what a Gemini Goat was like. I found that one very accurate.
  • singfor... Shawna 2012/05/27 20:13:44
    singforthetearxoxox
    yeah..I think it's human nature. But some people are more superficial than others. my dad for example, couldn't care less about appearances. but he's a guy so idk if he counts...lol. And I do too :) I talk to this Vietnamese guy and he told me all about how I'm a boar. It's actually pretty interesting. And I'd like to read about a cancer boar..maybe I should look that up.
  • Joe61 2012/05/27 17:52:04 (edited)
    Pisces (February 19-March 20)
    Joe61
    Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more than any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct.

Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no to a person for fear of hurting their feelings. They will help another person with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good in turn makes them feel good. Pisces is the zodiac sign of self-undoing.

People born under this zodiac sign are not susceptible to bad luck and unfortunate events, they bring them on themselves by overindulging, laziness and a knack for picking poorly suited partners and friends. They want people in their life who stir their emotions because this helps them to practice emotional stability.

The inner conflict of Pisces is extremes of temperament and conflicting emotions. They are trying to pinpoint themselves on the real world while their spiritual world can cloud their vision, they will try to escape or avoid a situation instead of confronting it. Pisces eternal struggle is to learn to use their powers and their imagination in a positive, productive way and vying for emotional stability by not giving away their emotions to everyone else, they need to help themselves.
  • singfor... Joe61 2012/05/27 17:56:45
    singforthetearxoxox
    +1
    I love pisces...it's my favorite sign.
  • singfor... Joe61 2012/05/27 20:13:58
    singforthetearxoxox
    do you think pisces fits you well?
  • Fran-Halen 2012/05/27 16:48:33
    Leo (July 23-August 22)
    Fran-Halen
  • Death On Two Legs 2012/05/27 16:39:54
    Taurus (April 20-May 20)
    Death On Two Legs
    +1
    That's me!
  • BlackwinterG36C 2012/05/27 16:16:21
    Aries (March 21-April 19)
    BlackwinterG36C
    +1
    Aries Monkey!! March 26th!
  • Vision of Verve 2012/05/27 16:15:16
  • OddPlatano 2012/05/27 07:13:04
    Aries (March 21-April 19)
    OddPlatano
    +1
    Because I'm awesome of course! Only Aries people are awesome!
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2012/05/27 06:33:22
    Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    +2
    I was pushed out on December 12th, 1996. Yup. Sagittarius! :P
  • singfor... Harley ... 2012/05/27 06:39:27
    singforthetearxoxox
    are you a really generous person? do you have a bad temper? are you independent?
  • Harley ... singfor... 2012/05/27 06:42:59
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    +1
    Yes, I'm very generous, I guess I have a bad temper...... O_O, and yes, I'm independent. :)
  • singfor... Harley ... 2012/05/27 06:43:48
    singforthetearxoxox
    +1
    yup you sound like a Sagittarius :) haha

2014/12/20 18:00:19