What's the best way to get revenge on your cheating ex-boyfriend?

La Saria 2009/08/04 16:28:11
This is how I got revenge on my cheating boyfriend...
Revenge is not my thing...
My ex-boyfriend was a sweet heart at first but then became a controlling jerk. Then he started hitting me. I found out he was cheating on me but I let it slide. I took his crap and beatings for three months until the day I got my revenge. I called the cops and he's now behind bars. What's your story?

• boots 2009/08/05 19:27:53
    boots
    +4
    ive never had to do anything crazy like get revenge or anything but if i really wanted to do someone in..id put contraband in his car and when you know hes driving call the police and have him arrested for drugs...he wants to cheat he likes sex he can have all the sex he wants in prison....but thank god i dont have to deal with dating anymore.

• stella.kyes 2013/11/29 15:34:04
  • andriy.lesjuk 2013/11/22 11:28:09
    andriy.lesjuk
    i use this auto dialer multi-dialer.com , its very good)
  • Alyn Johnson 2012/11/24 06:39:25
  • annonym... Alyn Jo... 2013/05/14 16:41:43 (edited)
  • Kitty 2012/11/02 20:55:53
    Kitty
    +1
    Ok, so my boyfriend was cheating on me, using me, AND never even loved me. So, I'm getting back at him by having my friend (I didn't force her, she came up with it) pretend she likes him after she talks to her bf, and then BAM, he's gonna fall for it, be her bf for a few weeks or so, and since shes the only girl that he'd fall for, she'd use him to help me get revenge, cheat on him with her real bf, and never even like him! I LOVE REVENGE SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Victori... Kitty 2013/04/29 01:31:49
    Victoria McFerrin
    +3
    okay okay good book where does the revenge part come in I get that you use in your best friend to cheat on her boyfriend with your boyfriend
  • jones.n... Kitty 2013/08/27 00:24:34
    jones.nicole.3
    +3
    my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness olorulovespell@yahoo.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email olorulovespell@yahoo.com
  • Cayla M... Kitty 2014/03/09 03:09:36
  • Ashley 2012/08/27 18:05:37
    Ashley
    +1
    My friend just found put her BF has been cheating. He posted ads on Craigslist. Well, I told her she should take the pics from that posting and post them in the men looking for men section and say txt me a pic of your D*** bcuz I want to see it b4 I suck it.
  • Nana 2012/05/02 18:46:52
    Nana
    +1
    Hm.. my bastard ex boyfriend... well i finaly gave in and slep with him, and ever since then he has been blowing me off. Not only that but i found out he offered to have sex with my BEST FRIEND!!!. i think that sending a male stripper to his house sounds like a good plan.
  • taylor.... Nana 2012/08/20 20:34:37
  • jones.n... Nana 2013/08/27 00:23:41
    jones.nicole.3
    +2
  • linda 2011/12/20 10:00:57
    linda
    I ex cheated on me for months until I found out and he denied it to my face. He already has a new girl after just a few months. He hit me and verbally abused me. I need some redemption. I just need some help. any takers?, nothing illegal but a lesson needs to be learned. Restraining order is only a piece of paper. Proving he violated it isn't easy so he does whenever he feels like it.
  • Jamie.B... linda 2012/12/02 16:29:55
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +9
    I would make him a profile on www.adultfriendfinder.com under man looking for men an transgender/transvestites! Make sure u use those pics u jus got sent an not only post his email on the profile site, post his cell number, work numbers all of them. Also if u still have any of his credit card info use one to upgrade the account to the most expensive, make the password something witty like cheatingloser lmao!!!
  • Todo 2009/08/15 06:58:02
    Todo
    +1
    Do exactly to him as what Carrie Underwood does in her song "Cheatin' On Me" I would carve my name in to the side of his truck and his leather seat, and crash his headlights.
  • linda Todo 2011/12/20 10:04:47
    linda
    +1
    If mine had a car I would
  • Shantae... Todo 2012/10/20 09:53:40
    Shantae Brown
    +2
    mine has an 18-wheeler truck, that should b considered his baby right?
  • jones.n... Todo 2013/08/27 00:24:00
    jones.nicole.3
    +3
  • Possessive 2009/08/14 02:19:29
    Possessive
    +1
    I left. That's it - I left him without so much as raising my voice. I'm sure he felt bad; he was the only one who committed a wrong. I certainly wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being angry at me for being a b***h.
  • Shantae... Possessive 2012/10/20 09:56:39
    Shantae Brown
    +1
    i like that and i did that however, when we broke up, that was for a totally different reason but these photos of him and his "mistress" were sent to me a few days ago, so would you still not say anything to him especially when hes trying to come back in your life?
  • Jamie.B... Shantae... 2012/12/02 16:28:44 (edited)
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +7
  • This is how I got revenge on my cheating boyfriend...
    spidermonkey™POTL~PWCM~JLA☮Paul
    Cheat back........even ground I say.............
  • Jamie.B... spiderm... 2012/12/02 16:30:36
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +8
    A lot of times that backfires
  • Matt 2009/08/06 20:13:56 (edited)
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Matt
    Living well is always the best revenge. You're a very pretty girl and should not have much trouble finding somebody better. Don't forget to change your relationship status on you SH profile !
  • KOOLKATrebelgurl234 2009/08/06 15:05:24
    Revenge is not my thing...
    KOOLKATrebelgurl234
    you dont need to get revenge just break up with him if u try to get revenge youll be just as bad as he is
  • boots 2009/08/05 19:27:53
    boots
    +4
  • horaisan boots 2012/11/11 09:10:12
    horaisan
    Hi... Just letting you know that you brightened up my presently darkened world post DDay!!! I love your brilliance !!!! Yes... Totally makes sense to provide an environment of ALL THE SEX the miserable offender can take ... A never ending smorgasbord I imagine in prison ... That should satisfy the insatiable hunger for lust he feels that inspires him to cross the boundaries in treachery .. All the while his unsuspecting partner thinks they are blissfully happy ... Oh what a fool I've been... But also how well these men learn to deceive ,, anyway brilliant comment from you humour goes a long way when you're feeling so blown away :):)
  • Duckie boots 2013/07/27 15:25:13
  • Nicky Morsher 2009/08/05 18:25:07
    Nicky Morsher
    +1
    Well, I've never been cheated on or beat or anything...No-one's stupid enough because any bf I have knows right off the bat that if I catch them cheating on me, they will be thrown out on their ass and I will make sure Every girl he ever dates will know just what kind of person he is.
    If he tries to hit me, he will get the Crap beat out of him (I have such good friends XD) and i'd call the cops on his ass so fast he wouldn't even realise what happened until after he was behind bars. No-one messes with me. I don't take that crap.
  • Chozn4u 2009/08/05 18:06:59
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Chozn4u
    Leave him and live a happy, healthy life in a fulfilling relationship with someone else.
  • Alexandra 2009/08/05 17:39:50
    Alexandra
    +1
    I don't know, I guess I would wish him dead!
  • misstaylordee 2009/08/05 17:39:31
    Revenge is not my thing...
    misstaylordee
    I'll be sad if my boyfriend cheats, but i'm all for no violence (:
  • Kwalete... misstay... 2013/11/28 06:56:05
  • bradley... misstay... 2014/03/13 03:14:59
    bradley.speck.31
    HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK...
    I had a problem with my boyfriend six months ago,which lead to us apart.
    When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I fill so empty inside
    sorry.Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped in
    same problem too. i email the spells and I told him my problem
    and I did what he asked me to briefly make. the long story Before I knew it
    what happened,not 48 hours,my friend gave me a call and he
    come back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going to happen, I'm so
    grateful to these spells and will not stop publishing his name on the internet
    just for the good work he has doing.If you need his help,you can email him at
    (UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.... he will also help you to Dr.TRUST(
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM) I will be forever grateful to you.
  • oldcavpilot 2009/08/05 14:38:35
    Revenge is not my thing...
    oldcavpilot
    Revenge isn't sweet; that's fallacy. I know.

Let him cease to exist in your mind and move on. He'll get his; the other thing I know is, what goes around comes around.

He'll get to enjoy the same experience, and you're better off without him.
  • beachbum 2009/08/05 13:57:36
    Revenge is not my thing...
    beachbum
    'Revenge' doesn't work in the long run - best thing is learn from all this, and take the time to heal from all this - find peace. In the meantime, make a life for yourself - do things YOU like, go out with your friends, decide to be happy. As long as you are plotting 'revenge', he still has control. Do NOT allow that to happen - ever. Remember, the opposite of love is not hate - the opposite of love is indifference.
  • Kwalete... beachbum 2013/11/28 06:58:36
  • maggie 2009/08/05 12:03:23
    Revenge is not my thing...
    maggie
    Although I would want revenge I would not go thru with it/ Instead I would go and find a healthy relationship, that would be my goal. I would'nt let some one like you describe back into my life. That guy has too many problems.
  • fluffy 2009/08/05 06:37:47
    fluffy
    +3
    Ooh,they don't call me,"Scandelous",for no reason..
    Here's what I have done..I have had sex with their brothers,best friends,bandmembers,business asssociates,GIRLFRIENDS,ex-gi...
    Befriend their ex girlfriend,never let them kno it bothers you when u walk away.
    Once upon a time when I thought my ex was having an affair w his office staff..I fucked her boyfriend.Yeahhhh!
  • Nana fluffy 2012/05/02 18:56:38
    Nana
    Way To Go!!! LOLZ

2014/04/20 06:14:55