What's the best way to get revenge on your cheating ex-boyfriend?

La Saria 2009/08/04 16:28:11
This is how I got revenge on my cheating boyfriend...
Revenge is not my thing...
My ex-boyfriend was a sweet heart at first but then became a controlling jerk. Then he started hitting me. I found out he was cheating on me but I let it slide. I took his crap and beatings for three months until the day I got my revenge. I called the cops and he's now behind bars. What's your story?

• boots 2009/08/05 19:27:53
    boots
    +4
    ive never had to do anything crazy like get revenge or anything but if i really wanted to do someone in..id put contraband in his car and when you know hes driving call the police and have him arrested for drugs...he wants to cheat he likes sex he can have all the sex he wants in prison....but thank god i dont have to deal with dating anymore.

• LeonidsBalodis 2014/08/23 21:33:15
    Revenge is not my thing...
    LeonidsBalodis
    After reading BRUNELDA NATO comment on laurenconrad. com about Metodo helping her cast a spell to fix her relationship, i was hmm.. will say considering doing the same thing cos my life was a total mess. On one hand my girlfriend now soon to be fiancé parent did not want me to be their son-in-law cos i did not belong to the upper class community and on the other hand, i moved from Latvia where my life and job was to be with my soon to be fiancé in Azerbaijan. I had no home there but just the apartment we both bought together. If am not mistaking her father is a famous lawyer to almost every rich person in Azerbaijan. She was going to help me get a job in her father law firm before she broke up with me because she was going to marry one of her father client. All this was before i contacted Metodo to see what he could for me. As i said her father was against our relationship and she was going to marry a 53 years old man for his money. She has always loved materials things but i never thought she would pick money over me. We were still see each other not as lover but secret lovers. I loved her too much to be sharing with a disgusting old man because he was rich. I don't mean to disrespect any elderly person i just don't like it when rich old or young persons try to take or take...
    After reading BRUNELDA NATO comment on laurenconrad. com about Metodo helping her cast a spell to fix her relationship, i was hmm.. will say considering doing the same thing cos my life was a total mess. On one hand my girlfriend now soon to be fiancé parent did not want me to be their son-in-law cos i did not belong to the upper class community and on the other hand, i moved from Latvia where my life and job was to be with my soon to be fiancé in Azerbaijan. I had no home there but just the apartment we both bought together. If am not mistaking her father is a famous lawyer to almost every rich person in Azerbaijan. She was going to help me get a job in her father law firm before she broke up with me because she was going to marry one of her father client. All this was before i contacted Metodo to see what he could for me. As i said her father was against our relationship and she was going to marry a 53 years old man for his money. She has always loved materials things but i never thought she would pick money over me. We were still see each other not as lover but secret lovers. I loved her too much to be sharing with a disgusting old man because he was rich. I don't mean to disrespect any elderly person i just don't like it when rich old or young persons try to take or take someone you hold dearly to your heart cos they have the money to do so. In my own case it happened that it was an old rich man wanting to take the woman i loved and still loved with all my heart and strength. She didn't want to marry me but she wanted to be my lover in secret. I knew she loved me dearly but she was also in love with all the money and assets the man had. she knew i was content with what i had and what she had but she wanted to be so rich like adding riches ti what she already had. The date of the wedding was already set when i realized that if i don't do something to stop the wedding i would lost her forever. It happened that i came across BRUNELDA NATO comment on laurenconrad. com as i search the INTERNET on how to make a woman realize living without you will be a great mistake where she wrote how metodo the spell caster helped her fix her marriage and how she came face to face in contact with Metodo and also how real and awesome he is. I just felt compelled to also contact him for help maybe i was not thinking clearly or i felt it was my only chance to make sure she soon to be fiancé doesn't marry anyone else but me or maybe i felt both ways. I know something was clear to me that whatever action i took was my last chance to win her back. There and then i contacted Metodo cos i had no money to travel all the way to Chad. I just trusted BRUNELDA NATO testimony that he really exist and can help me solve my problem. It turned out that BRUNELDA NATO was right. Now i can also truthfully tell you that Metodo is really something out of ordinary he is the greatest spell caster you can ever meet. He sent me some items that he told me to use to pray with within the 7 days he was casting the spell i asked him to help me cast with the materials he told me to provide to for the spell casting. Within those seven days of incantation pray my soon to be fiancé developed something i don't know what to call in her head that made the love she had for me resurface i say resurface love because she became that girl i fell in love with back in Latvia she told me she was going to call of the wedding but was scared what would happen to her father relationship with the man. But all those worried faded when Metodo sent the spell that looked like a powdery substances with instruction on how to make it effective. She called off the wedding and nothing happened it was like no one cared anymore not the man or her parent almost like it idea was yipped of their head. Whether anyone believe me or not it does really matter the only thing i care to say here is that Metodo is the ultimate spell caster anyone can ever ask for help. Am going to leave his mail in case Metodoacamufortress @ yahoo. com
  • Blessing Time 2014/08/21 00:26:33
    Blessing Time
    Happy new month ladies and gentle, my name is Engelbert Kristof am here to say this good news to the world of what this great man Dr Uduga has done in my life in this month august, in the year July 2014 my wife and i just have a little misunderstanding in July 1st, at July 5th my wife ran away and took my kids away from me i almost killed my self then i met this man called Dr Uduga through his great wonders then i explain all the things i have been passing through to him then he told me, he can solve my problem,then he told me that within 48 hours my wife will be back to me i was so very happy 48 hours later i called him and told him that my lover is not yet back then he told me within the next 3hours time my wife will be back later in the day i saw a car was parking in the front of my house suddenly i saw my2 kids and my wife standing in the front of the car then my two kids ran to me i was very happy then i looked at her then she knee down and apologized then i have no choice and i forgive her then will lived a happy life Dr Uduga was the one who saved me and bring back my lover. so if you have any problem do not keep it all your self. you can kindly email him at udugatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348153592618

Am from Bavaria‎, Germany my names are Engelbert Kristof
  • Tanya Albert 2014/08/16 03:08:56
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Tanya Albert
    My name is Mrs Tanya and I'm from the United States.I'm writing this testimony to tell anyone who needs help No matter if it's help for love,money or anything else there's only one place to go to get this help there's nothing to big they can help you with whatever your problem is. I had contacted them to get some help the oracle was very understanding in my situation and my problem the oracle told me everything I had to do to get this help and what was required of me,the oracle was always there to answer any question I had and was always quick in responding to my questions or any problem I had. They will be there for you every step of the way and will be by your side for as long as you need them. The oracle will solve any of your problems and get you the out come you deserve and want. If you want your lover back or you need help with any other situation all you have to do is contact this email address and ask for help.They are caring and understanding and will help you every step of the way.I never believed in magic or that there was anyone who could help until I contacted this email Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com.if u need help this is the email to contact. Thank you so much Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com
  • Michael Wellington 2014/08/14 06:57:41
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Michael Wellington
    Hello Beautiful, At this moment i will want to share my testimony with you, how my ex was brought back to me. i have been divorced and i have tried finding another woman but none was forth coming. I met a friend who introduced me to a spell caster that helped me bring back my Wife, i am so delighted as i write this, i have been on here for a while and i want everyone out here to know that you can still make up with your ex with the help of HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON who helped me.. now my family is a changed family and me and my wife loved each other like never before. I am a living testimony and i will not stop sharing my testimony. you can meet His HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON so he can help you in whatever spell you want him to help you with. he can be gotten on highpriestozigididon@gmail.com. I know he will never fail you and you will come back and thank me later. I am a fulfilled man now. MICHAEL WELLINGTON.
  • Dr. Ibudu 2014/06/27 01:34:15
  • stella.kyes 2013/11/29 15:34:04
  • andriy.lesjuk 2013/11/22 11:28:09
    andriy.lesjuk
    i use this auto dialer multi-dialer.com , its very good)
  • Alyn Johnson 2012/11/24 06:39:25
  • annonym... Alyn Jo... 2013/05/14 16:41:43 (edited)
  • Kitty 2012/11/02 20:55:53
    Kitty
    +1
    Ok, so my boyfriend was cheating on me, using me, AND never even loved me. So, I'm getting back at him by having my friend (I didn't force her, she came up with it) pretend she likes him after she talks to her bf, and then BAM, he's gonna fall for it, be her bf for a few weeks or so, and since shes the only girl that he'd fall for, she'd use him to help me get revenge, cheat on him with her real bf, and never even like him! I LOVE REVENGE SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Victori... Kitty 2013/04/29 01:31:49
    Victoria McFerrin
    +3
    okay okay good book where does the revenge part come in I get that you use in your best friend to cheat on her boyfriend with your boyfriend
  • jones.n... Kitty 2013/08/27 00:24:34
  • Cayla M... Kitty 2014/03/09 03:09:36
  • Ashley 2012/08/27 18:05:37
    Ashley
    +1
    My friend just found put her BF has been cheating. He posted ads on Craigslist. Well, I told her she should take the pics from that posting and post them in the men looking for men section and say txt me a pic of your D*** bcuz I want to see it b4 I suck it.
  • Nana 2012/05/02 18:46:52
    Nana
    +1
    Hm.. my bastard ex boyfriend... well i finaly gave in and slep with him, and ever since then he has been blowing me off. Not only that but i found out he offered to have sex with my BEST FRIEND!!!. i think that sending a male stripper to his house sounds like a good plan.
  • taylor.... Nana 2012/08/20 20:34:37
  • jones.n... Nana 2013/08/27 00:23:41
  • linda 2011/12/20 10:00:57
    linda
    I ex cheated on me for months until I found out and he denied it to my face. He already has a new girl after just a few months. He hit me and verbally abused me. I need some redemption. I just need some help. any takers?, nothing illegal but a lesson needs to be learned. Restraining order is only a piece of paper. Proving he violated it isn't easy so he does whenever he feels like it.
  • Jamie.B... linda 2012/12/02 16:29:55
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +9
    I would make him a profile on www.adultfriendfinder.com under man looking for men an transgender/transvestites! Make sure u use those pics u jus got sent an not only post his email on the profile site, post his cell number, work numbers all of them. Also if u still have any of his credit card info use one to upgrade the account to the most expensive, make the password something witty like cheatingloser lmao!!!
  • Todo 2009/08/15 06:58:02
    Todo
    +1
    Do exactly to him as what Carrie Underwood does in her song "Cheatin' On Me" I would carve my name in to the side of his truck and his leather seat, and crash his headlights.
  • linda Todo 2011/12/20 10:04:47
    linda
    +1
    If mine had a car I would
  • Shantae... Todo 2012/10/20 09:53:40
    Shantae Brown
    +2
    mine has an 18-wheeler truck, that should b considered his baby right?
  • jones.n... Todo 2013/08/27 00:24:00
  • Possessive 2009/08/14 02:19:29
    Possessive
    +1
    I left. That's it - I left him without so much as raising my voice. I'm sure he felt bad; he was the only one who committed a wrong. I certainly wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being angry at me for being a b***h.
  • Shantae... Possessive 2012/10/20 09:56:39
    Shantae Brown
    +1
    i like that and i did that however, when we broke up, that was for a totally different reason but these photos of him and his "mistress" were sent to me a few days ago, so would you still not say anything to him especially when hes trying to come back in your life?
  • Jamie.B... Shantae... 2012/12/02 16:28:44 (edited)
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +7
  • This is how I got revenge on my cheating boyfriend...
    spidermonkey™POTL~PWCM~JLA☮Paul
    Cheat back........even ground I say.............
  • Jamie.B... spiderm... 2012/12/02 16:30:36
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +8
    A lot of times that backfires
  • Matt 2009/08/06 20:13:56 (edited)
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Matt
    Living well is always the best revenge. You're a very pretty girl and should not have much trouble finding somebody better. Don't forget to change your relationship status on you SH profile !
  • KOOLKATrebelgurl234 2009/08/06 15:05:24
    Revenge is not my thing...
    KOOLKATrebelgurl234
    you dont need to get revenge just break up with him if u try to get revenge youll be just as bad as he is
  • boots 2009/08/05 19:27:53
    boots
    +4
  • horaisan boots 2012/11/11 09:10:12
    horaisan
    Hi... Just letting you know that you brightened up my presently darkened world post DDay!!! I love your brilliance !!!! Yes... Totally makes sense to provide an environment of ALL THE SEX the miserable offender can take ... A never ending smorgasbord I imagine in prison ... That should satisfy the insatiable hunger for lust he feels that inspires him to cross the boundaries in treachery .. All the while his unsuspecting partner thinks they are blissfully happy ... Oh what a fool I've been... But also how well these men learn to deceive ,, anyway brilliant comment from you humour goes a long way when you're feeling so blown away :):)
  • Duckie boots 2013/07/27 15:25:13
  • Nicky Morsher 2009/08/05 18:25:07
    Nicky Morsher
    +1
    Well, I've never been cheated on or beat or anything...No-one's stupid enough because any bf I have knows right off the bat that if I catch them cheating on me, they will be thrown out on their ass and I will make sure Every girl he ever dates will know just what kind of person he is.
    If he tries to hit me, he will get the Crap beat out of him (I have such good friends XD) and i'd call the cops on his ass so fast he wouldn't even realise what happened until after he was behind bars. No-one messes with me. I don't take that crap.
  • Chozn4u 2009/08/05 18:06:59
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Chozn4u
    Leave him and live a happy, healthy life in a fulfilling relationship with someone else.
  • Alexandra 2009/08/05 17:39:50
    Alexandra
    +1
    I don't know, I guess I would wish him dead!
  • misstaylordee 2009/08/05 17:39:31
    Revenge is not my thing...
    misstaylordee
    I'll be sad if my boyfriend cheats, but i'm all for no violence (:
  • oldcavpilot 2009/08/05 14:38:35
    Revenge is not my thing...
    oldcavpilot
    Revenge isn't sweet; that's fallacy. I know.

Let him cease to exist in your mind and move on. He'll get his; the other thing I know is, what goes around comes around.

He'll get to enjoy the same experience, and you're better off without him.
  • beachbum 2009/08/05 13:57:36
    Revenge is not my thing...
    beachbum
    'Revenge' doesn't work in the long run - best thing is learn from all this, and take the time to heal from all this - find peace. In the meantime, make a life for yourself - do things YOU like, go out with your friends, decide to be happy. As long as you are plotting 'revenge', he still has control. Do NOT allow that to happen - ever. Remember, the opposite of love is not hate - the opposite of love is indifference.
  • Kwalete... beachbum 2013/11/28 06:58:36

2014/09/20 09:57:14