What's the best way to get revenge on your cheating ex-boyfriend?

La Saria 2009/08/04 16:28:11
This is how I got revenge on my cheating boyfriend...
Revenge is not my thing...
My ex-boyfriend was a sweet heart at first but then became a controlling jerk. Then he started hitting me. I found out he was cheating on me but I let it slide. I took his crap and beatings for three months until the day I got my revenge. I called the cops and he's now behind bars. What's your story?

• boots 2009/08/05 19:27:53
    boots
    +4
    ive never had to do anything crazy like get revenge or anything but if i really wanted to do someone in..id put contraband in his car and when you know hes driving call the police and have him arrested for drugs...he wants to cheat he likes sex he can have all the sex he wants in prison....but thank god i dont have to deal with dating anymore.

• sandra foster 1 day ago
    Revenge is not my thing...
    sandra foster
    This is a testimony about Spell Doctor named Chief Priest Amros via holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com that restored my hope and gave me reasons to love my life. It was my first time to order for a spell or spiritual help because I don’t believe in them; my religion forbids spells or witches. I had no choice than to connect with Chief Priest Amros when my Husband-To-Be and my Baby Father left me because I am 5 years older. I tried everything possible to win him back physically but he resisted all my efforts until I decided to go spiritual, but I needed higher power that’s why I connected with Chief Priest Amros. He proved to me that his spell is not evil and it’s 100% genuine and last for eternity. He was an angel to me and my family during the process of the spell until he finally brought my Baby back as promised. He told me that my Baby’s spirit was distracted towards me and the world, so he called back his spirit and made him remember who he really is and how we started and also the promises he made to me and our child. Chief Priest Amros is a savior of our time and we should all benefit from his spiritual gifts. Thank you Doctor for giving me my own testimony. Connect with him via : holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com cell phone +2347052079645
  • Benny Michealz 7 days ago
    Benny Michealz
    My regards goes to Dr.Ikhine the spell caster who made it possible for me to have my husband back after he left us for the past 8months and i was lucky to be in contact with this man who finally provide helps to my problems after trying several things nor worked out but today this Dr. make me a woman i wish to be contact him on agbadado@gmail.com or call him +2347060552255 for your solutions to your problems
  • sglmom Benny M... 7 days ago
  • susan d... Benny M... 1 day ago
    susan destiny
    +2
    i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 2 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce and that he hates me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. I contacted Drehiaghe for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman that she cast a spell on him that is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that he have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, he cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me and he told me that i should fo...
    i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 2 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce and that he hates me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. I contacted Drehiaghe for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman that she cast a spell on him that is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that he have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, he cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he settled to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that the Drehiaghe shrine casted on him that made him come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you DR.ehiaghe for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact ehiaghespellhome@gmail.com or call +2348104933655 and you will see that your problem will be solved.
  • Nicholaszachary 2014/10/26 18:42:48
  • Dr. Ibudu 2014/06/27 01:34:15
  • stella.kyes 2013/11/29 15:34:04
  • andriy.lesjuk 2013/11/22 11:28:09
    andriy.lesjuk
    i use this auto dialer multi-dialer.com , its very good)
  • Alyn Johnson 2012/11/24 06:39:25
  • annonym... Alyn Jo... 2013/05/14 16:41:43 (edited)
  • Kitty 2012/11/02 20:55:53
    Kitty
    +1
    Ok, so my boyfriend was cheating on me, using me, AND never even loved me. So, I'm getting back at him by having my friend (I didn't force her, she came up with it) pretend she likes him after she talks to her bf, and then BAM, he's gonna fall for it, be her bf for a few weeks or so, and since shes the only girl that he'd fall for, she'd use him to help me get revenge, cheat on him with her real bf, and never even like him! I LOVE REVENGE SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Victori... Kitty 2013/04/29 01:31:49
    Victoria McFerrin
    +3
    okay okay good book where does the revenge part come in I get that you use in your best friend to cheat on her boyfriend with your boyfriend
  • sandra ... Victori... 1 day ago
    sandra foster
    +1
  • jones.n... Kitty 2013/08/27 00:24:34
  • Cayla M... Kitty 2014/03/09 03:09:36
  • Ashley 2012/08/27 18:05:37
    Ashley
    +1
    My friend just found put her BF has been cheating. He posted ads on Craigslist. Well, I told her she should take the pics from that posting and post them in the men looking for men section and say txt me a pic of your D*** bcuz I want to see it b4 I suck it.
  • Nana 2012/05/02 18:46:52
    Nana
    +1
    Hm.. my bastard ex boyfriend... well i finaly gave in and slep with him, and ever since then he has been blowing me off. Not only that but i found out he offered to have sex with my BEST FRIEND!!!. i think that sending a male stripper to his house sounds like a good plan.
  • taylor.... Nana 2012/08/20 20:34:37
  • jones.n... Nana 2013/08/27 00:23:41
  • linda 2011/12/20 10:00:57
    linda
    I ex cheated on me for months until I found out and he denied it to my face. He already has a new girl after just a few months. He hit me and verbally abused me. I need some redemption. I just need some help. any takers?, nothing illegal but a lesson needs to be learned. Restraining order is only a piece of paper. Proving he violated it isn't easy so he does whenever he feels like it.
  • Jamie.B... linda 2012/12/02 16:29:55
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +9
    I would make him a profile on www.adultfriendfinder.com under man looking for men an transgender/transvestites! Make sure u use those pics u jus got sent an not only post his email on the profile site, post his cell number, work numbers all of them. Also if u still have any of his credit card info use one to upgrade the account to the most expensive, make the password something witty like cheatingloser lmao!!!
  • Todo 2009/08/15 06:58:02
    Todo
    +1
    Do exactly to him as what Carrie Underwood does in her song "Cheatin' On Me" I would carve my name in to the side of his truck and his leather seat, and crash his headlights.
  • linda Todo 2011/12/20 10:04:47
    linda
    +1
    If mine had a car I would
  • Shantae... Todo 2012/10/20 09:53:40
    Shantae Brown
    +2
    mine has an 18-wheeler truck, that should b considered his baby right?
  • jones.n... Todo 2013/08/27 00:24:00
  • Possessive 2009/08/14 02:19:29
    Possessive
    +1
    I left. That's it - I left him without so much as raising my voice. I'm sure he felt bad; he was the only one who committed a wrong. I certainly wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being angry at me for being a b***h.
  • Shantae... Possessive 2012/10/20 09:56:39
    Shantae Brown
    +1
    i like that and i did that however, when we broke up, that was for a totally different reason but these photos of him and his "mistress" were sent to me a few days ago, so would you still not say anything to him especially when hes trying to come back in your life?
  • Jamie.B... Shantae... 2012/12/02 16:28:44 (edited)
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +7
  • This is how I got revenge on my cheating boyfriend...
    spidermonkey™POTL~PWCM~JLA☮Paul
    Cheat back........even ground I say.............
  • Jamie.B... spiderm... 2012/12/02 16:30:36
    Jamie.Baby.8569
    +8
    A lot of times that backfires
  • Matt 2009/08/06 20:13:56 (edited)
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Matt
    Living well is always the best revenge. You're a very pretty girl and should not have much trouble finding somebody better. Don't forget to change your relationship status on you SH profile !
  • KOOLKATrebelgurl234 2009/08/06 15:05:24
    Revenge is not my thing...
    KOOLKATrebelgurl234
    you dont need to get revenge just break up with him if u try to get revenge youll be just as bad as he is
  • boots 2009/08/05 19:27:53
    boots
    +4
  • horaisan boots 2012/11/11 09:10:12
    horaisan
    Hi... Just letting you know that you brightened up my presently darkened world post DDay!!! I love your brilliance !!!! Yes... Totally makes sense to provide an environment of ALL THE SEX the miserable offender can take ... A never ending smorgasbord I imagine in prison ... That should satisfy the insatiable hunger for lust he feels that inspires him to cross the boundaries in treachery .. All the while his unsuspecting partner thinks they are blissfully happy ... Oh what a fool I've been... But also how well these men learn to deceive ,, anyway brilliant comment from you humour goes a long way when you're feeling so blown away :):)
  • Duckie boots 2013/07/27 15:25:13
  • Nicky Morsher 2009/08/05 18:25:07
    Nicky Morsher
    +1
    Well, I've never been cheated on or beat or anything...No-one's stupid enough because any bf I have knows right off the bat that if I catch them cheating on me, they will be thrown out on their ass and I will make sure Every girl he ever dates will know just what kind of person he is.
    If he tries to hit me, he will get the Crap beat out of him (I have such good friends XD) and i'd call the cops on his ass so fast he wouldn't even realise what happened until after he was behind bars. No-one messes with me. I don't take that crap.
  • Chozn4u 2009/08/05 18:06:59
    Revenge is not my thing...
    Chozn4u
    Leave him and live a happy, healthy life in a fulfilling relationship with someone else.
  • Alexandra 2009/08/05 17:39:50
    Alexandra
    +1
    I don't know, I guess I would wish him dead!
  • misstaylordee 2009/08/05 17:39:31
    Revenge is not my thing...
    misstaylordee
    I'll be sad if my boyfriend cheats, but i'm all for no violence (:
  • oldcavpilot 2009/08/05 14:38:35
    Revenge is not my thing...
    oldcavpilot
    Revenge isn't sweet; that's fallacy. I know.

Let him cease to exist in your mind and move on. He'll get his; the other thing I know is, what goes around comes around.

He'll get to enjoy the same experience, and you're better off without him.

2015/01/31 05:32:59