What the h*** is the world coming to?!?!

Dark Angel 2012/06/26 08:55:02

As of right now i am extremely pissed off!!! I am SOOO outraged! Apparently some people believe that rape and molestation victims ASK for it!!! What the hell?! And wives ask to be beaten as well. Oh and let's not forget that people who are different deserve to be bullied.
LIES!!!!
No one asks to be raped! NO ONE!!! No women deserves to be abused by her spouse! And NO ONE deserves to be bullied!

WAKE UP WORLD!!! BLAMING THE VICTIMS TELLS THE CRIMINALS THAT IT'S OK!!!!!
It is not the victim's fault! it is NEVER their fault! I didnt ask for it. My mother didnt ask for it. "Sluts" dont ask for it. So STOP blaming the victims because we are not the ones who committed the crime!

not my fault rapei didnt ask to be raped signs

• Jack's Pearl 2012/06/26 12:26:22
    I agree!
    Jack's Pearl
    +9
    I'm sure glad I don't know who's condoning this stuff because I would have to bring out a can of

can of whip ass

• FindingHeartInThisCrazy World 2012/06/27 00:15:28
    FindingHeartInThisCrazy World
    a lot of people don't think that way
  • Queen B 2012/06/26 23:41:29 (edited)
    I agree!
    Queen B
    +1
    If this was something written by the cabal of nutbags on SH who actually post this BS, then you just have to consider the source and move on. And also believe there is such a thing as karma, which can bite them in the ass when they least expect it. Saying a victim of any crime, no matter what it is, was something they asked for is beyond the pale, and one day these asshats may be the victim themselves, and I hope they remember their idiotic viewpoint.
  • twocrows 2012/06/26 23:33:33
    I agree!
    twocrows
    +2
    though the question, "coming to" doesn't apply. this has been going on, literally, forever. it's the way those in power condone the abuse of those who don't have power and sweep uncomfortable truths under the rug.

years ago, there was a great play shown on TV.
    a man was mugged and robbed. when the police showed up they asked him why he was carrying money in a poor part of town in the first place. and why was he dressed so well, for goodness sake? didn't he realize he was just asking for it????? the police mugged the guy all over again - only emotionally, this time, rather than physically.

the play pointed to an issue that victims of all sorts of crimes who just happen to be women or minorities had known for centuries. hopefully, it educated some white men though I'll bet dollars to doughnuts the primary audience were minorities and women.
    that's the thing about morality plays - - usually they're preaching to the choir.
  • Heavy 2012/06/26 21:11:52
    Heavy
    The world is coming to an end.
  • geneticmistake 2012/06/26 19:18:11
    I agree!
    geneticmistake
    +1
    As perverted as the "she asked for it" attitude is, the idea has existed worldwide as long as rape has. Fortunately this isn't a majority view. But the minority attitude won't be changed using logic, common sense, reason or anything else. Too many people are incapable of or unwilling to use rational thinking. This is why there are cults, religious extremists, hate groups, etc.. No matter how mad you get or what arguments you use their beliefs won't change.

Back in the '90s, I believe, there was an incident in a South African school. The students were young to mid teens. A large group of boys went on a rampage raping female students. The headmaster shrugged the incident off by stating the male students "were just being boys."
  • Dark Angel genetic... 2012/06/26 19:53:37
    Dark Angel
    +1
    i hate that. boys get off cuz we "provoke them" because apparently everyone whos ever been raped is a slut or dresses ike a two cent whore. Seriously? these people's logic s rediculous and appalling.
  • genetic... Dark Angel 2012/06/26 20:11:23
    geneticmistake
    +1
    Omg. I just searched to see if I could find an outcome to the above incident. Got my answer from the search page. I feel real sorry for South African female students.
  • Melizmatic 2012/06/26 15:40:25
    Melizmatic
    +7
    Breathe.

Trolls proliferate this site; maybe some actually believe the tripe they post, maybe they don't.

But if you get upset, they've succeeded in their goal.

Don't let anyone push your buttons.

Zen
  • susan BN-0 2012/06/26 15:26:01
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/06/26 14:53:58
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +2
    It has always been this way. That attitude is far from new, for thousands of years women have been blamed for their rapes. You see, if society didn't think like this, didn't maintain that attitude (as well as corresponding ones) - than they would be appalled at what they, their brothers, their fathers, their grandfathers and all the rest have done....and would be conscientiously forced to do something about it. My husband believes that if you trace your family line back far enough you will find that you, too, are a child of rape.
  • Sprout 2012/06/26 14:53:40
    I agree!
    Sprout
    +2
    No matter how Pissed off you get that WILL NOT change the minds of the sick... They are sick and there brains will not tell them other wise. Yes what is this world coming too you ask? DISASTER
  • JohnT 2012/06/26 14:43:04
    I agree!
    JohnT
    +2
    Look there are folks here just like anywhere else that have diarrhea of the mouth and poop for brains. It is a common phenomenon. You have to discount that portion of the population that fell on their heads many times growing up or due to unforeseen conditions were born with a single marble rolling around up there. Cut those out of the population of normal people and move on.
  • ALofRI 2012/06/26 14:34:50
    I agree!
    ALofRI
    Aaaaah! I can finally agree with Dark Angel!
  • Dark Angel ALofRI 2012/06/26 14:36:53
    Dark Angel
    +1
    lmao have you not in the past?
  • ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒ 2012/06/26 13:56:10
    I agree!
    ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒
    +7
    Yes, but look who is screaming it the loudest...weak little manpanzees.
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/06/26 13:07:24
    I agree!
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +4
    Unfortunately some people can justify anything in their minds. It is a sick world and some people do blame the victims for the criminals behavior. I just answered a question about "If you could walk down the street or shop naked would you? No way, not with the attitudes of you asked for it, you were drunk or you were dressed like a whore so you deserved it, you talked nice to a loser and he saw it as a come on, give me a break, make people take personal responsibility for their actions including criminals.
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/06/26 12:26:22
    I agree!
    Jack's Pearl
    +9

can of whip ass
  • cheighti g 2012/06/26 11:54:26
    whatever, it is their fault!
    cheighti g
    i am not in the world, i am of God.
  • Dark Angel cheighti g 2012/06/26 12:00:03
  • Melizmatic Dark Angel 2012/06/26 15:41:22
  • Dark Angel Melizmatic 2012/06/26 16:01:23
    Dark Angel
    ok...? lol
  • Stacie 2012/06/26 11:28:49
    I agree!
    Stacie
    +4
    Hell in a hand basket.
  • The River Rat 2012/06/26 11:15:02
    I agree!
    The River Rat
    +8
    No victem was ever to blame for a crime committed agains them. Especially rape or being molested. Some people have no idea and don't know what they are talking about. These people empower these criminals. They are a contributing cause to these crimes or are one of these type people themselves.
    I agree!
    +6
    COULDN'T AGREE MORE!
  • Philo-Publius 2012/06/26 09:39:58
    I agree!
    Philo-Publius
    +9
    What's more unsettling perhaps is, according to evolutionary biologist Randy Thornhill and anthropologist Craig Palmer, men raping women is a perfectly legitimate 'reproductive strategy'; a 'natural, biological phenomenon that is a product of the human evolutionary heritage': http://iranscope.ghandchi.com...

Sadly, this is the kind of behavior that is engendered when we tell our kids they came from monkeys.
  • Latti I... Philo-P... 2012/06/26 13:38:40
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +6
    Exasperated Sigh; exactly Philo, bad enough some men think rape bares accountability on the female.
  • waternymphxD 2012/06/26 09:32:03
    I agree!
    waternymphxD
    +7
    I'm sorry to hear about this hun some people here are sick and type anything for attention. Don't listen to the bastards:)
  • Dark Angel waterny... 2012/06/26 09:36:43
    Dark Angel
    +2
    thank you
  • crotchrot waterny... 2012/06/26 09:40:30
  • crotchrot 2012/06/26 09:20:58
  • Dark Angel crotchrot 2012/06/26 09:22:51
    Dark Angel
    +4
    wth??? so its our fault when we get raped or murdered?
  • crotchrot Dark Angel 2012/06/26 09:25:40
  • Dark Angel crotchrot 2012/06/26 09:30:23 (edited)
    Dark Angel
    +2
    a 10yr old girl; raped and she asked for it? what kinda of logic is that?! a man has a bad day and comes home and beats his wife and she deserves to be his punching bag? kid at school bullied mercilessly for not conforming and it's their fault for not being a lemming? WHAT THE HELL?!?!
  • Sean McDonald 2012/06/26 09:19:22 (edited)
    I agree!
    Sean McDonald
    +1
    Been thinking the same thing myself. No men women or children deserves to be raped I how like the media and some of american people are blaming the victims and siding with these scumbags like George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony. like you said we need to stop blaming the VICTIMS of the crime rather it be rape murder or whatever and stop feeling sympathy for the scumbags who committed the crime
  • Pikaboo 2012/06/26 09:06:27 (edited)
    I agree!
    Pikaboo
    +5
    Great, more things to add to my 'Why I've Lost Faith in Humanity' list. =_=
  • mwg0735 2012/06/26 09:04:35
  • 7 minutes ago... 2012/06/26 09:00:36
    I agree!
    7 minutes ago...
    +1
    I dont like bullies.
  • Crime Time 2012/06/26 08:57:31

2014/07/28 22:51:29