What Kind Of Nudist Are you ?

naked_and_barefoot N.I.T. 2013/01/14 01:11:07
I am only a home nudist
I am a social nudist
I go naked as much as I can anywhere, anytime !
No nakedness for me...I wear clothes
We are a family of proud nudist and are not ashamed of going naked or being seen naked.

We are a married couple F/M and family who are avid nudist and do not believe people should be forced by law to wear clothing if they choose not to. Going naked feels good and saves money. We are also bare footer's and love going without shoes. We have been married for 12 years now and love each other very much.
A lot of people go naked around their own house but don’t consider themselves to be “nudists”. Typically it is because they misunderstand what the term means.
Some people believe what the porn and conservative religious groups define nudism as — lust-filled, hedonistic voyeurs and exhibitionists that engage in orgies and all kinds of public sex. That’s just a flat out lie so the porn industry can make money and religious groups can maintain control.
Nudists are simply more comfortable naked. They don’t see the nude human body as inherently sexual or lewd. Sometimes they are comfortable naked around others (social nudists), but sometimes they prefer to be naked alone or with their family at home (home nudists).
What are you? Are you comfortable being naked around your own home? Then you are a home nudist. Are you comfortable naked around others? Then you are a social nudist!
If you are a home nudist but haven’t given social nudism a try, you should. Going naked is becoming a very popular lifestyle as more and more people are simply tired of having to wear clothes all the time.

• Bonita Colley 2013/01/14 16:54:55
    Bonita Colley
    +5
    It is so liberating! Yet I wouldn't walk down the street in a city that way. We do have social responsibility. Now if I could find a resort that doesn't cost a naked arm and leg to attend then I would love to go there. It isn't sexual it is just freedom to be yourself!

• Posha King 2014/09/08 18:57:58
    I am only a home nudist
    Posha King
    +1
    I love being without clothes, but am not a pretty nudist. I don't care what anyone says, how you look affects how people treat you. While I love who I am and am not ashamed of my looks, I am careful about how I present myself in public. At home, I am not a big fan of total nudity as I find it can be a disadvantage with chores, cooking, and such. But minimal clothing is preferred and when no one is home and I'm not working around the house, I go totally nude. :)
  • naked_a... Posha King 2014/09/08 19:44:24
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    +1
    I do understand. Myself and family are always naked at home but there are times you learn quickly to watch what your doing. This summer hubby backed his butt into the BBQ smoker which had already been cooking briskets for a few hours. Our Dr. laughed so hard and she said ya know...perhaps a pair of jeans might have been in order.
  • Posha King naked_a... 2014/09/08 20:58:20
    Posha King
    +1
    I bet it was a good story to tell. ;)

I wonder how you manage with kids? Is it difficult on them or are they able to have a private home life and a separate public life? I know culture plays a huge roll. What they grow up with is what they will be comfortable with. I find it interesting, really. :)

I live in the buckle of the bible belt, so this wouldn't fly around here. My kids are mostly grown, now, so it's really just me, him, and the 12 year old. They hunt and fish, we are all in school - Bachelor's, Master's, and home-school, respectively, and I work outside the home. For the most part we live in minimal clothes since no one goes out much but me. He ONLY gets all suited up to go out if he must, or if he's hunting or fishing. I wear a minimum of 3 layers year round to provide support and comfort when I'm not at home, but when I'm at home, I like to strip to as little as possible.
  • naked_a... Posha King 2014/09/08 23:34:57
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    We live in the Texas Bible Belt but way out in the country in a secluded forest. We home school our kids as they have no desire to go to public schools and have to wear clothes.
  • Posha King naked_a... 5 days ago
    Posha King
    +1
    We home-school, as well. We have "inside clothes" and "outside clothes", so we mostly run around in very little at home, but REALLY dress when we go out. We also avoid cross-contamination by changing into house clothes the minute we get home. We have found that the house is actually cleaner, we get sick less often, and our stress and fatigue levels have decreased. We are an odd bunch.
  • naked_a... Posha King 5 days ago
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    +1
    Nothing odd at all. When all of us return from going out we strip in the laundry room and drop our clothes in the washer.
  • Posha King naked_a... 5 days ago
    Posha King
    +1
    Ok, then! We aren't all that odd at all. I really love our lifestyle (except the part where I have to leave the house every day). When we finally finish school and are able to move, that will be the final piece. Then I'll be home full time. Clotheless most of that time, as well. ;)
  • rbeas 2014/03/02 18:16:18
    rbeas
  • NaughtyNudist 2014/01/27 06:14:58
  • texasnudist 2013/10/29 01:09:21
    texasnudist
    +1
    @texasnudist
  • Pagan Hellfire 2013/09/09 23:07:14
    I am only a home nudist
    Pagan Hellfire
    +1
    But my better half is more the "naked as much as I can anywhere, anytime" type, but then she has the looks and the figure for it. Not many people mind seeing a woman naked, but nobody wants to see a bloke walking around naked.
  • IndyN8rist 2013/08/14 05:36:17
    IndyN8rist
    +2
    I've always felt more normal in the nude. I'm a proud state activist for the Naturist Action Committee, a Lifetime Member of The Naturist Society, and, more importantly, a lifetime Christian Naturist. If you believe in God and believe that He made us in His image, do you really believe that God wears or has a need for a silky, white robe? He made us in His image because He was proud of His Own image and His greatest creation. He wanted us to be as close to Him as was humanly possible. Our ancestors sinned and were punished. But shame and modesty were not a part of that punishment. Clothes were only provided to ward off the elements and harsh environments outside of the Garden of Eden, from which they were cast. They were never part of a condemnation from God. And if we are born into sin as I hear so many Christians proclaim, then we know it is within our power to accept Eternal Salvation from Jesus Christ and then be reborn without sin. I don't presume to say from which sins, but from what I have read in the Bible; ALL sins. Would that not mean original sin too? Just a thought, my friends.
  • wife 2013/07/27 14:30:08
    No nakedness for me...I wear clothes
    wife
    +4
    I would be ashamed if I was a nudist no offense to yall.
  • naked_a... wife 2013/07/27 14:32:56
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    No offence taken. Each to what they like : )
  • wife naked_a... 2013/07/27 14:34:07
    wife
    Ok. Lets be friends.
  • Lily loves minions 2013/07/18 20:41:19
    No nakedness for me...I wear clothes
    Lily loves minions
    Better with clothes
  • a-girl 2013/06/20 22:38:19 (edited)
    a-girl
    +1
    I don't wear clothes at the Korean bathhouse. (Anyone who's comfortable with being a naturist should totally go to one)

I like skinny dipping, but I'm not naked all the time. I have a sister roommate, and she hates the human form, it is impossible for me to lounge around the house nude without her freaking out. "Ewww"? I mean how did you look when you came out the womb? Ugh...
  • Stephen 2013/06/09 20:02:12
    No nakedness for me...I wear clothes
    Stephen
    Dumbass.
  • Niki555... Stephen 2013/10/03 06:00:01
    Niki55543143
    I'm not one but that was rude... .-.
  • johnpaul Stephen 2014/04/18 13:04:45
  • Alexander T Steward 2013/03/29 20:40:28
  • naked_a... Alexand... 2013/03/29 20:48:21
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    3 is better then none !
  • ehrhornp 2013/03/07 15:46:54
    I am only a home nudist
    ehrhornp
    +1
    I sleep naked and during the day I wear as little as possible. I am semi retired and do a lot of work in the yard where I have to wear some clothes or my skin doctor will bitch at me. Really don't like having chunks of skin cut out of me.
  • naked_a... ehrhornp 2013/03/07 16:26:02
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    +1
    Agreed...Ouch !
  • tytyvyllus 2013/03/07 02:17:26
    tytyvyllus
    +3
    I love going to our canadian property where we can be in any state of undress we choose. and there is nothing like the freedom of swimming naked..
  • naked_a... tytyvyllus 2013/03/07 02:41:06
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    +1
    Indeed kind sir. So do I have a new friend : )
  • tytyvyllus naked_a... 2013/03/07 04:00:13
    tytyvyllus
    +2
    that you do:-)
  • johnpaul 2013/03/04 22:52:49
    johnpaul
    +2
    I'm a avid nudist. I believe that the naked human body was created to be look at & to enjoy it beauty! I believe also that clothing not only hides your natural beauty, but also hide your spiritual beauty.
  • marty 2013/02/25 06:09:44
    I am only a home nudist
    marty
    +2
    In the buff until I have to throw on some clothes to go out or to work. :-/
  • kayla hammell 2013/02/18 20:03:11
  • OzSurfer 2013/02/08 22:24:17
    OzSurfer
    +3
    I've never really thought about it until today. Well I never wear anything sleeping and spend most of my non-working days wearing whatever I swim in, anything more feels uncomfortable. I've been swimming at a deserted beach a few times with my GF nude. But yes feel much better without clothes or the majority of them so really don't enjoy winter having to wear a wetsuit while surfing.
  • Nudenz 2013/02/07 10:13:02
  • naked_a... Nudenz 2013/02/07 10:15:06
    naked_and_barefoot N.I.T.
    +4
    Waking up and getting dressed just to be home all day is silly. In our home we wake, shower and just go naked. Since I work from home why bother wearing clothes and adding to the laundry : )
  • Anne Barnton 2013/01/29 16:23:13
  • rufus Anne Ba... 2013/03/29 23:04:41
    rufus
    well, share it with us
  • melinda.louise.52 2013/01/27 11:47:21
    I am only a home nudist
    melinda.louise.52
    +1
    Are you interested in meeting nudist singles? If so, http://nudistsingle.org is a best choice, Chat with nudist singles online. Browse certified nudists there..
  • Nekosarethebest 2013/01/24 23:48:41
    I am only a home nudist
    Nekosarethebest
    +1
    Only if nobody is in the house and I have showered.
  • Mel 2013/01/18 17:31:07
    I am a social nudist
    Mel
    +3
    I belong to the American Association of Nudist Recreation

http://www.aanr.com AANR
  • naked_a... Mel 2013/01/18 18:27:24
  • Dave The Canuck 2013/01/17 21:38:21
    I am a social nudist
    Dave The Canuck
    +2
    I sleep naked and I often spend time in my room naked. I attend nudist swims and clubs.

2014/09/16 23:59:03