What is your most embarrassing moment?

kelly 2012/04/08 07:34:19

• cindy crowsnest 2012/04/08 08:10:14
    cindy crowsnest
    +3
    when one day i was sitting with my friend having a smoke and i stretched next thing i know i got folded up in the chair and fell backwards legs spread eagled in the air but unable to move cause i was still folded in the chair holding the smoke out so i didnt get burnt and my friend in histerics cause i wasnt wearing underwear and thats all you could see of me apart from my hand coming out of the chair holding the smoke

• Hassan tawfik 2012/04/08 08:43:48
    Hassan tawfik
    One time i was speaking with my self and screaming to my self then i knew that there were a girl near to me so imbarassed
  • Chukroast 2012/04/08 08:21:47
    Chukroast
    +1
    A suite-mate bursting into my unlocked bedroom door while I was in the middle of making love to my fiance'.
  • cindy crowsnest 2012/04/08 08:10:14
    cindy crowsnest
    +3
  • brendhan 2012/04/08 07:47:06
    brendhan
    +1
    thats a good question um porably when well idk if i want to say it its yeah lol.

2014/10/02 00:29:09