What is your biggest pet peeve?

Just me ♥ 2012/07/18 04:22:14
Related Topics: Pet

• johnpar 2012/11/21 21:33:27
    It's this...
    johnpar
    +1
    Rude inconsiderate people.
  • ☂cinderella.dress.in.yellow☂ 2012/11/21 20:28:42 (edited)
    It's this...
    ☂cinderella.dress.in.yellow☂
    +1
    When you're trying to get off the bus and people refuse to move im not talking
    about old people im talking about people my age and you say excuse me
    thousand's of times reminded you they can hear me loud and clear
    they can see me in my mind i play this song.

Move i wanna go home!
  • cherryphi 2012/11/21 19:28:25
    It's this...
    cherryphi
    +1
    A lack of gratitude. There's nothing so depressing as someone who constantly complains or rejects the small, sweet things in life
  • john 2012/11/21 19:22:36
    It's this...
    john
    +1
    Drivers who have no manners and drive without consideration of others........
  • $yolo swagger lover$ 2012/11/21 19:08:15
    It's this...
    $yolo swagger lover$
    +1
    i hate when you ask someone if u can have some of there food then the lick and say do u want it know and when people lie and keep secrets and when people dont listin to me
  • The Devil 2012/11/21 18:51:37
    It's this...
    The Devil
    +1
    Bad motorists, they make the world a dangerous place for everyone :(
  • Just me ♥ The Devil 2012/11/21 19:37:37
    Just me ♥
    +3
    Yes, they do and I'm sure you have seen your fair share.
  • The Devil Just me ♥ 2012/11/21 20:11:52
    The Devil
    +1
    Sure have.
  • NCIS Addict 2012/11/21 18:31:27
    It's this...
    NCIS Addict
    +3
    People that dont use turn signals...

turn signals
  • Just me ♥ NCIS Ad... 2012/11/21 19:38:44
    Just me ♥
    +1
    Or the ones who turn them on and leave them on...
  • OPen Minded 2012/11/21 14:11:10
    It's this...
    OPen Minded
    +2
    Pet pee.
  • Just me ♥ OPen Mi... 2012/11/21 14:41:31
    Just me ♥
    +1
    pet's pee is your pet peeve? LOL....I smell ya!
  • Klaudia c: 2012/11/21 12:26:14
    It's this...
    Klaudia c:
    +3
    when they chew with their mouth open -.-'
  • Just me ♥ Klaudia c: 2012/11/21 12:43:03
    Just me ♥
    +1
    How long will you sit next to someone at Thanksgiving dinner who is chewing in this fashion much as the way a cow chews its cud before you go totally ballistic on them for their rude manners? Me? It will only take a matter of a few minutes before I am saying: Chew with your mouth closed....don't talk with a full mouth....please use your inside voice...would you like a napkin....it's not polite to burp/fart/gulp/slurp/snort at the table. Mother-in-laws!! She will arrive here sometime this morning and bug me right up to the minute that she leaves unless I leave first. Holiday Inn is looking better and better! :)
  • Klaudia c: Just me ♥ 2012/12/04 12:45:38
    Klaudia c:
    +1
    I wouldn't be able to sit there without telling someone off for it. Probably 5-10 minutes xD
  • lucythetooth 2012/11/21 05:19:51
    It's this...
    lucythetooth
    +3
    People that talk, and talk, and talk, and talk even when it's blatantly obvious that their audience is so bored they're about to stick a knitting needle in their ear just to make the noise stop.
  • Just me ♥ lucythe... 2012/11/21 11:39:31
    Just me ♥
    +2
    Knitting needle, ball point pen, screwdriver.....whatever works!
  • Dave In Cali 2012/11/20 05:51:20
    It's this...
    Dave In Cali
    +3
    Wet socks. I know it's crazy, but it drives me up the wall.
  • Just me ♥ Dave In... 2012/11/20 05:53:41
    Just me ♥
    +2
    I hate wet socks, too and any article of clothing that is wet around where the clothing touches you like waistbands.
  • Mrz Winchester-Salvatore 2012/11/20 05:15:51
    It's this...
    Mrz Winchester-Salvatore
    +2
    Interrupting a conversation without saying excuse me and/or talking about something totally unrelated to what you're talking about or you're talking to someone on the phone & then they have a million conversations with other people.......
  • Just me ♥ Mrz Win... 2012/11/20 05:43:16
    Just me ♥
    +2
    I agree. That disrespectfulness ranks right up there with being ignored.
  • timothy.hill.14 2012/11/20 05:11:38
    It's this...
    timothy.hill.14
    +2
    Crude and rude people in general. People who spit in public, use swear words as their main adjectives or are just simply mean and rude for the 'fun' of it.
  • Just me ♥ timothy... 2012/11/21 19:39:40
    Just me ♥
    +2
    I'm with ya!
  • afterburn610 2012/11/20 04:21:45
    I don't have any...
    afterburn610
  • Just me ♥ afterbu... 2012/11/20 05:42:31
    Just me ♥
    +1
    Got to love George Carlin!
  • Mellow 2012/11/20 03:42:12
    It's this...
    Mellow
    +2
    I want to slap people that smack while eating, or gulp loudly... It's not just a pet peeve, it's beyond that. I can't put into words the stress level, and feeling it gives me.
  • MIRANDDAAA :) 2012/11/20 00:42:31
    It's this...
    MIRANDDAAA :)
    +2
    Noisy eaters
  • Just me ♥ MIRANDD... 2012/11/20 00:45:36 (edited)
    Just me ♥
    +2
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I spend a great deal of time with one of my patients and her parents (dad more than mom) both make sounds while eating. Mmm...smacking their lips, slurping, sucking food off their fingers..the whole 9 yards. They act like they have been stranded on a deserted island forever and that the current meal is the absolute best thing they have ever eaten.
  • Jdogg 2012/11/19 22:22:26
    It's this...
    Jdogg
    +2
    handicapped parking spots
    Those who pull in a handicapped parking spot, And can walk with no problem at all.
  • Just me ♥ Jdogg 2012/11/19 23:55:24
    Just me ♥
    +2
    That irks me a little bit, too. I'm a nurse in a busy internal medicine practice and occasionally float to infectious disease and on the wknds I do pediatric intensive care home health. The little girl I take care of on the wknds, is a quadriplegic, but does have a little bit of movement in her fingers to drive her motorized wheelchair. I must say it really ticks me off it I take her shopping and can't find a handicap spot to park the van in. The little ones without the loading space just wont do. I hate it when people who aren't in a wheelchair takes the places. But, on the flip side, I have filled out many placard forms and am aware of the qualifications for handicap parking and that you don't have to be in a wheelchair to qualify. But like you, when I see someone who obviously doesnt meet the the specs, it makes me angry and I dont hesitate to give them a piece of my mind.

--The person cannot ambulate or walk 50 feet without stopping to rest due to a severe and disabling arthritic, neurological, orthopedic condition, or other severe and disabling condition.
    --The person cannot ambulate or walk without the use of, or assistance from, a brace, cane, crutch, another person, prosthetic device, wheelchair, or other assistive device.
    --The person is restricted by a respirator...

--The person is restricted by a respiratory or other disease to such an extent that the person’s forced respiratory expiratory volume for one second, when measured by spirometry, is less than one liter, or the arterial oxygen tension is less than 60 mm/hg on room air at rest.
    --The person uses portable oxygen.
    --The person has a cardiac condition to the extent that the person’s functional limitations are classified in severity as Class III or Class IV according to the standards set by the American Heart Association.
    --The person is blind..
  • Freeranger 2012/11/19 20:34:28
    It's this...
    Freeranger
    +2
    STEWIE, MAH MAN!!! You're back and jest pushin' us forward with another provocative question in which we are allllll compelled to answer....ha, ha.

Hmmm......peeves [taps finger to chin].......okay, here's one. It's friday night, and you know there's this really tight lil' brunette with beautiful green eyes and extremely long legs over at yer favorite pub that you're checkin' out tonight. It's been a long work week, but the ache's and pains subside because knowingly, the eagle shat, the check has landed and yer wallet's discreetly bulging....but first, a quick stop at the car wash to tune up that sleek SR-5 Tundra, four-wheel drive. Mission complete, you're back in the saddle, and after that vain confirmation in the mirror, you pull out on to the highway, lightly squawking the tires as you come around. It's Fall, and that duel exhaust is kickin' out some jams! (what IS it about Fall?) as you pull a cup full of G's, strokin' it down that black ribbbon. Oh hallelujah....you're in the death throes of Peter Frampton's "Do You Feel Like We Do" riffs!!!.....truck's mint, you're cool, it's AWL dialed in........and then some pea-whit in a crappy Chevy Citation, smokin' like an Alaskan chainsaw pulls out directly in front of you, and you're forced to follow this whipdick for the next 8 miles.

So um, yeah, that's my peeve and submission.
  • Just me ♥ Freeranger 2012/11/19 23:57:48
    Just me ♥
    +1
    I'm not Stewie, but I can appreciate your frustration of following behind crappy cars that are driving slowly.
  • Freeranger Just me ♥ 2012/11/20 01:36:17
    Freeranger
    +1
    Actually, I was just bustin' on Stewart who forwarded the question. I like to have a bit of fun with him.
  • Just me ♥ Freeranger 2012/11/20 01:38:29
    Just me ♥
    +1
    Oh...lol. There are a few Just me's on here, but we all capitalize it differently, so I thought you thought that it was one of them who posted the question.
  • JustBeingAtPeace 2012/11/19 20:27:18
    It's this...
    JustBeingAtPeace
    +2
    Filth.
  • Just me ♥ JustBei... 2012/11/19 23:58:18
    Just me ♥
    +1
    Filth as in smut/porn or filth as in dirty?
  • JustBei... Just me ♥ 2012/11/20 21:54:08
    JustBeingAtPeace
    +2
    All of the above :-)
  • Just me ♥ JustBei... 2012/11/21 00:09:57
    Just me ♥
    +2
    LOL...
  • Kim(: 2012/11/19 20:18:44 (edited)
    I don't have any...
    Kim(:
    +2
    With people I Hate ignorance interrupting on purpose with the one i love i look past their flaws
  • Paige 2012/11/19 20:10:54
    It's this...
    Paige
    +2
    I have many....
    People who insist on talking while I'm watching a tv show, people who don't use their blinkers when they turn and figure that I am somehow psychic and can tell when they are about to turn and people who use the last of the t.p. and don't replace the roll.

2014/10/21 13:35:17