What is up with the women who offer to do anything sexual if you give them drugs?

Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201 2010/08/03 03:32:48
Related Topics: Addiction, Coke, Drugs
They just got in with the wrong crowd and the addiction took over
Who cares about them?  (Wrong answer)
How does it go that far? I've known girls who were truly awesome people who turned into complete drug sluts and would have sex with any slob who had some drugs. As a working drummer over the years I have been propositioned in this way by women who I had never even met. It seems extremely sad to me. Maybe people should stay away from coke, heroin, and meth among others.

• Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2010/08/03 16:35:36 (edited)
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +3
    Part of the definition of addict is that the drug (or behavior) comes first, last and always and everything else - self-respect, friends, family and work - comes second. You mention women in this poll; male addicts are hardly impervious to poor judgment terrible behavior.

• monette 2011/04/01 16:17:47
    monette
    +1
    WRONG GUIDELINES,,,DISCIPLINE FROM PARENTS IS NOT ENOUGH..AND GIRLS/BOYS WHOSE INTO DRUGS ARE NOT THINKING ABOUT THEIR FUTURE,,ME,? I DO CARE A LOT bout my future and i dont wanna waste my time to do such SENSELESS THINGS,,RAVE IF U THINK THE SAME WAY AS I AM//..
  • G-Rod 2010/08/26 05:19:54
    G-Rod
    What is more disgusting to me is a person willing to take advantage of such a creature. If the druggie has lost her mind, the pusher has lost his soul.
  • Jerry (... G-Rod 2010/08/26 05:41:30
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    I agree, but this question is designed to find out what is in the mind of the female victim.
  • G-Rod Jerry (... 2010/08/27 02:10:29
    G-Rod
    +1
    Point taken. I have never been to the point of desperation, addiction-fueled or otherwise so i cannot elaborate on the mindset of someone going through such troubles. But I stand firm in my belief that everyone can be helped. Everyone deserves a chance.
  • Destiny (: 2010/08/17 22:17:13
    Destiny (:
    +1
    Most of them start off from young , and there's no hope .
  • Jerry (... Destiny (: 2010/08/17 23:46:27
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +1
    Unless we shoot the guys giving them the drugs. What do you think? Good idea?
  • Destiny (: Jerry (... 2010/08/19 22:36:51
    Destiny (:
    +1
    only option , jail doesn't change many .
  • G-Rod Jerry (... 2010/08/27 02:17:59
    G-Rod
    Have you ever tried to take a human life? Our society has glamorized death so much that we have forgotten how hard it is to kill, or worse, how easy it is. We have developed machines and chemicals that spare us the mess and the work. There is something that is not stressed enough: if you decide to dispatch justice upon these people, for you, there is no going back. That justice will haunt you until the end of your days. "He that lives by the sword shall die by the sword." Forgive me if I am being too solemn about this subject. I mean no disrespect to you but for me, this is a very serious subject and one that should not be taken lightly.
  • evilwes... Jerry (... 2013/12/19 22:17:24
    evilwest1939
    +2
    I do love the wishful thinking here ! A true statement from the male self loather or are you trying to victimized stupid behavior ? Been my experience that there are those that wish to be exploited and used. You can't help them because they don't want help. Remember this "I'm hopeless !" mind set has been around since the dawn of time. Nothing will change it. Just like the axiom that females are far harder on females than males could ever be. That's why you have so any teen age girls committing suicide because of bullying by other teen females.
  • tomem 2010/08/11 23:52:55
    tomem
    +1
    Its a very sad state for a person, male or female, when they will do about anything for drugs. In truth, most times they are really just looking for love and acceptance. Or they were when they started anyway. addiction sad person male female drugs truth times love acceptance
  • BLUE_RULES 2010/08/11 16:21:14
    BLUE_RULES
    +1
    after they have had the drug a few times then they will do anything to get it and i do mean anything
  • CiaoTopaz 2010/08/09 09:22:20
    CiaoTopaz
    +1
    Anytime one puts chemicals into their bodies it WILL alter their minds. That's why people use them. When you have such an altered perception of things unfortunately one of the first things to go is inhibitions. Especially with women. Being a more sensitive and emotional creature by nature drugs/ alcohol are quicker and stronger to react on women than men. Oh I forgot to add ....
    AS A MAJORITY.... Lol geez I certainly don't want to offend anyone!!!
  • Art 2010/08/06 04:05:34
    Art
    +1
    Once an addiction takes control of an individual's life they would do anything to get the money to get more of their drug of choice. Sinking to levels they could not have imagined before they started using.
  • Death Faerie 2010/08/05 02:40:00
    Death Faerie
    Personally I stick with pot or alcohol and I don't sleep around to get it.
  • Anonymousforobvious 2010/08/04 00:18:20
    Who cares about them? (Wrong answer)
    Anonymousforobvious
    +1
    because humans are crap.
  • Racefish 2010/08/03 20:51:00
    Racefish
    +1
    Drugs, alcohol, or abuse. Some can get out of it on their own, some have to be dragged out, some die. The lucky ones are those that have someone drag them out and straighten them out.
  • NatAlex23 2010/08/03 18:25:48
    NatAlex23
    +1
    I'm sure there are men who would be willing to do anything too, if they needed their fix bad enough.
  • Jerry (... NatAlex23 2010/08/03 22:39:34
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    What is up with you defensive people? I asked about the women. I know that men can have the same problem, I just don't see it with men.
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +3
  • Jerry (... Ali ~ I... 2010/08/03 17:09:12
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +1
    I'm just going by my experience. I'm sure men have the same problem.
  • Ali ~ I... Jerry (... 2010/08/03 18:36:52
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    Understood.
  • ☼ Homeward Bound ☼ 2010/08/03 15:05:33
    ☼ Homeward Bound ☼
    +2
    I guess you have no understanding of ADDICTION...it's pretty simple really.
  • cappsy has a barcode ~_~ 2010/08/03 15:01:19
    cappsy has a barcode ~_~
    +2
    That is why I plan on never touching the stuff...

They need help and unfortunately many people are unwilling to give it.

The best kind of help would be to try and prevent them from getting the drugs in the first place
  • *<3RAWR<3* 2010/08/03 13:20:05
    *<3RAWR<3*
    +2
    Thats really sad how drugs can turn a Lady into a complete hooker..From experience My grandmom was a great mother until she started doing Crack Cocain now I don't even know this women who is so called my grandmother.I fear for her life because she is out having sex with different guys just for drugs,they could take advantage of her and kill her because shes so high she doesn't know what shes doing. fear life sex guys drugsthey advantage kill shes high shes
  • Kyra 2010/08/03 13:07:17
    Kyra
    +1
    They are spiritually bankrupt.
    Romans 7:15-19, 25
    For that which I do, I don't want to do. For what I want to do, I
    do not. But what I hate, that I do. If then I do that which I do not
    want to do, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no
    more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me,
    that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For to will is present with
    me. But how to perform that which is good, I can't find out. For
    the good that I would do, I do not. But the evil which I don't want
    to do, that I do.....Oh wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me
    from this body of death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our
    Lord. So then with my mind I myself serve the law of God. But
    with my flesh, I serve the law of sin.
  • Ali ~ I... Kyra 2010/08/03 16:40:00
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +1
    Addiction is a disease of the mind and body. Having known many an addict, I would hesitate to call them spiritually bankrupt.
  • G-Rod Kyra 2010/08/26 05:22:39
    G-Rod
    +1
    God doesn't create these drugs. Fate doesn't force these people to get hooked on them and destiny doesn't push them into selling their bodies. If God sees what goes on with these people day by day, He doesn't seem to mind. God doesn't make the world this way. We do.
  • NOPOTUS "In God We Trust" 2010/08/03 11:01:34 (edited)
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    +1
    what about young men/women who will offer to have relations with no strings attached at all? The addicts are getting drugs.Prostitutes get money.These young kids just use each other and get used.Maybe the women/girls think the guy loves them?

Or don't care. Breakdown of morality,conscience,virtues.
    Is it possible more than 2 options would have worked too?
  • Autumn 2010/08/03 09:48:38
    Autumn
    +2
    They need the drugs, they would probably sell their soul to the devil if it gets their addiction taken care of.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2010/08/03 08:26:48
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Its the addiction talking Jerry.
    Addiction is the topic. With that type. It doesn't take very long dfor you to not wqant to have her do anything for the drug.
  • nope 2010/08/03 06:57:36
    nope
    +1
    As anyone who has used a hardcore drug should know; once you have that high, its the most euphoric and amazing thing you have ever experienced. You will never have a better feeling. That is why people use it as an escape. Who needs anything else if you can take a shot, or snort something that makes everything else dull in comparison? So what if you degrade yourself for another high? The pain will only last a few minutes, then you can hit it up again.
  • Marie nope 2010/08/05 21:16:30
    Marie
    +1
    So Euphoric!
  • nope Marie 2010/08/05 22:22:51
    nope
    I'm not sure if you are being a smartass or what here. Explain yourself.
  • Marie nope 2010/08/06 23:10:17
    Marie
    +1
    You said it was Euphoric! I just wanted to express my views- Nothing personal!
  • nope Marie 2010/08/07 03:38:00
    nope
    Well, it depends on what drug you take. The endorphins released by the initial high from most substances could most easily be described as "euphoric". So that combined with withdrawal would easily drive people to drop their morals etc. to get high.
  • Chaya2010 2010/08/03 06:54:31 (edited)
    Who cares about them? (Wrong answer)
    Chaya2010
    +2
    Neither/not sure.

I'm pretty much on the fence on this. People will do what they have to if their craving is bad enough. The means justify the end. I sympathise in a sense as drugs feel good but to it has a price. Some can pick drugs/drink up and stop others can't.

It is sad by there will always be people that will do anything for their fix/addiction it's part of who they are.
  • les pauk 2010/08/03 06:51:24 (edited)
    les pauk
    i dont want to talk about the past and move on...... look at this! talk
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2010/08/03 06:19:20
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    +1
    Once people get addicted, they do crazy things to get it.
  • Thanos "In Darwin I trust" 2010/08/03 05:46:45
    Thanos "In Darwin I trust"
    Even without drugs factoring in, sex is though of and valued differently by everyone. Not all people think of sex as sacred. When you add drugs into the situation, it makes the addiction lessen the value of sex even more.

2014/04/25 08:27:36