What is the most IGNORANT political comment you have ever heard on SH??!!

BlueRepublican 2012/06/19 21:44:13
KEEP TAX REFORM ALIVE!!!
IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!!
LIBERTARIANS UNITE!!!
I don't care about this Blue, talk about the economy!!
Don't hold back guys and gals!!! I wanna know.

SH can get downright nasty sometimes when people start jacking the threads. Sometimes some real ignorant stuff gets posted. I've seen ignorant crap being flung from all sides. It is after all, an election year :-)

So SOUND OFF AMERICA:

9-9-9 KEEP TAX REFORM ALIVE!!!!!!

herman cain

• JP 2012/06/19 22:40:01
    JP
    +44
    Pretty much anything from the guy who worships the mass murderer rapist. che murder

• Defend ... activ1 2012/06/21 12:33:53
    Defend Western Civlization
    tell me that after obama care is slapped down and the USSC tells obama get bent
    its gonna be funny when Israel makes obamas heroes BEG Them For mercy and all obama can do is CRY
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/06/24 04:17:45
    activ1
    +1
    Still aren't man enough to admit that I never made a racist remark, and step up like a man and apologize for your lies?
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/06/24 16:36:22
    Defend Western Civlization
    I am not a racist Anti Semite liberal progressive Democrat
    I have no lies
    by the way David Duke backs a Democrat Leader who went on a Anti Semite tirade

Hatred of Israel Brings the KKK and Democrats Back Together
    A primary contest taking place in New York next Tuesday portends yet another embarrassment for the Democrat Party. In the newly re-drawn 8th Congressional District, City Councilman Charles Barron is running against state Assemblyman Hakeem Jeffries for the Democratic nomination to succeed retiring Rep. Ed Towns. Yesterday, the African-American Barron picked up an endorsement from former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke. How is this possible? As Duke explained, “The possible election of a dedicated anti-Zionist to the U.S. Congress, has thrown the Zionist-influenced media and the Zio-political establishment in a tizzy,” he said in a web video.

Duke, a self-described “white nationalist,” clarified his reasoning for backing one black American against another black American in a race far away from his home state of Louisiana. “In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” Mr. Duke continues in the video. “In this election of limited choices, I believe...
    I have no lies

Duke, a self-described “white nationalist,” clarified his reasoning for backing one black American against another black American in a race far away from his home state of Louisiana. “In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” Mr. Duke continues in the video. “In this election of limited choices, I believe that Charles Barron is the best choice. Why? Because I think there’s no greater danger facing the United States of America and facing the world than the unbridled power of Zionist globalism.”
    http://frontpagemag.com/2012/...
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/06/27 15:25:04
    activ1
    +2
    Who the hell is talking about David Duke? I challenged your lying ass to show where I said anything racist, and you are still ducking and dodging around it by trying to change the subject.

You are just showing what a lying little weasel you are. If you are going to call me a racist, then prove it by showing where I said anything racist. BE A MAN, AND BACK UP WHAT YOU SAID!
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/06/28 01:46:05
    Defend Western Civlization
    Wrong again david duke is backing a liberal progressive Anti Semite democrat Leader who also backs obama
    its funny that now the DNC Convention is gonna be cut short
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/06/28 05:32:59
    activ1
    +1
    LOL! You are really nuts! How can I be wrong when the only person talking about David Duke is YOU? I'm not the least bit interested in David duke, and neither is anyone else. Now, quit being a little bitch, and admit that I never uttered a racist remark, or piss off.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/01 01:54:58
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see a Elitish Liberal progressive democrat using foul language and calling women female dogs
    your comments is Noted and will be recorded
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/01 13:30:43
    activ1
    +1
    Awwwwwww! The little baby's feelings are all hurt now? AlI of a sudden name calling is wrong? You've got to be joking! I see a typical right wing Conservative religious fanatic COWARD who isn't man enough to admit that he lied ablout me, and is lying about me again by trying to say I directed a comment at women in general, when the comment was actually directed at him. There is nothing more foul than to unfairly call another person a racist, so quit your crying and whining, and man up and admit you were wrong! Oh, and, nobody gives a damn what you note or record, you pompous buffoon.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/01 13:51:23
    Defend Western Civlization
    I see more Anti Semite Racist Sexist Nonsese from the Leader of the Liberal Progressive Command Authority and Obama who calles Women Female dogs and backs obama who cheerleads the Muslim terrorist muslim brotherhood
    When Americans Boot the TERRORIST JIHADIST liberal progressive democrats from power you can thank what you have spewed against anybody who does not worship the Nazi Terrorist Jew Hating thug obama as a god
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/04 05:30:35
    activ1
    LOL! Same crazy, childish, ranting, which makes no sense to anyone other than yourself. You are far too nuts to even realize that you are nuts. Just stop being a baby and apologize for calling me a racist, when you know i never have uttered one single racist word you sniveling coward!
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/04 10:35:26
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more hate from you which represents the ELITE liberal progressive dnc and the RACIST ANTI SEMITE obama
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/05 15:49:33
    activ1
    Blah, blah, blah! Rant, rant, rant! Same old lies and BS! Show where I said anything racist, or go away.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/06 00:58:47
    Defend Western Civlization
    Blah, blah, blah! Rant, rant, rant Just like the Jew Hating GUN Grabbing Nazi Obama and his Nazi Regime of 9/11 truth backing and muslim terrorist loving
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/06 03:15:31
    activ1
    LOL! You're so nuts, you don't even realize that you can't even rant in complete sentences. Keep it up. My Conservative coworkers are having a blast laughing at you.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/06 10:25:29
    Defend Western Civlization
    you are a liberal progressive democrat and do know any Real Conservatives
    You nonsense will be the down fall of the Anti Semite Liberal progressive dnc
    the Real Conservatives are in the Tea Party which are slapping down traitor liberal progressive republicans
    Its gonna be funny to Americans when obama and holder are Frog Marched out of the white house by American Marines and tossed in GITMO with their fellow Jew hating Muslim terrorist allies
    Its gonna be funny when Israel is making obamas Nazi Muslim terrorist heroes bow to Jewish Women
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/10 14:50:17
    activ1
    Hahahahaha! What will really be funny is if you ever actually realize that you are nuts, and that none of your insane religious fanatic fantasy nonsense will ever come true.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/11 00:49:10 (edited)
    Defend Western Civlization
    the only nuts is obama and his muslim terrorist muslim brotherhood Allies
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/17 04:00:40
    activ1
    +1
    Don't sell yourself short. You're as crazy as the day is long. Embrace your insanity. You are keeping us laughing though, so at least you serve some kind of a purpose. Thanks.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/24 14:20:45
    Defend Western Civlization
    why is obama delaying the trial of the muslim terrorist who did 9/11?
  • activ1 Defend ... 2012/07/26 06:57:01
    activ1
    +1
    I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know. My best guess is that it is related to National Security issues, that neither you nor I have any knowledge of, or legal issues. I'm sure that you and your little buddies have plenty of kooky conspiracy theories based on absolutely no concrete evidence though.
  • Defend ... activ1 2012/07/26 10:46:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    Wrong it related to obama not respecting the American Families Slaughtered by his Heroes and respecting Ramadan

Guantánamo judge delays next 9/11 hearings until after Ramadan
    http://www.miamiherald.com/20...
  • Michael... Defend ... 2012/07/26 07:02:43
    Michael McFascist
    I didn't know you were a woman.
  • Defend ... Michael... 2012/07/26 10:49:03
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more kooky nonsense from you a Obama Representative
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2012/06/20 04:52:30
    IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!!
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +4
    That socialism is great. Those people are so clueless.
    Socialism kills
  • joseph ... Kara ~~... 2012/06/20 06:24:38
  • RoseyRhod joseph ... 2012/06/20 07:43:36
    RoseyRhod
    +1
    I would disagree that there is only one type of conservative, but the moderate conservative does seem to be a dying breed.
  • joseph ... RoseyRhod 2012/06/20 07:49:40 (edited)
  • Defend ... RoseyRhod 2012/06/20 09:42:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    You are either a Conservative who Loves America/Israel and Western Civilization or a liberal progressive who hates America/Israel and Western Civilization
  • Skeptikat Defend ... 2012/06/27 00:54:33
  • Defend ... Skeptikat 2012/06/27 11:48:56
    Defend Western Civlization
    no such thing as pro Israel liberal
    your RACIST Hateful comments about people who do not back obama which represent obama and liberal progressives is noted
  • Defend ... Skeptikat 2012/06/27 11:50:40
    Defend Western Civlization
    no such thing as pro Israel liberal
  • Skeptikat Defend ... 2012/06/27 15:06:15
  • Defend ... Defend ... 2012/06/28 01:48:12
    Defend Western Civlization
    I win again and have just defeated a RACIST Anti Semite liberal progressive leader
  • Michael... Defend ... 2012/07/26 07:18:11
    Michael McFascist
    You know you have got to be one of the most unintentionally funny guys I have ever seen on here...every time I see you someone is verbally smacking you around the internet...and then you you say things like, "I win again..." I'm not so sure you understand what the word "win" means. But thank you so very much for being who you are...you provide me with moments of great hilarity!
  • Defend ... Michael... 2012/07/26 10:51:25
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more hate from you a Hard core liberal Progressive democrat and Representative of obama
    Americans will laugh when Israel Laughs in the face of the Terrorist Jew Hating Fascist odumbo and SMASHES his Nazi Racist/Sexist heroes
  • Michael... Defend ... 2012/07/26 07:05:28
    Michael McFascist
    no such thing as pro Israel liberal

Really? Are you sure about that?
  • Defend ... Michael... 2012/07/26 10:52:47
    Defend Western Civlization
    Israel knows the Liberal Progressive dnc wants them DEAD and Conquered by muslim terrorist that why they take great joy in slapping down obamas muslim terrorist MINIONS
  • Kara ~~... RoseyRhod 2012/06/20 15:38:27
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +1
    You do not know no matter how your statement is construed.
  • MIZ® ₱... Kara ~~... 2012/06/23 21:32:27
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +1
    I hope you have your wading boots on in this poll.... LOL
  • Kara ~~... MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/24 06:21:55
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +1
    LOL...Good to see you, :)

2014/09/21 00:06:30