What is teabagging someone?

SenorBabyMan 2009/04/16 16:06:04
The definition of teabagging someone is...
The term teabagging means...
What does the term teabagging mean? I've heard everyone talk about teabagging and I just wanted to know what does it mean.

• BBJOHN 2009/04/16 17:53:09
    The term teabagging means...
    BBJOHN
    +7
    On MSNBC, hosts Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow have been tittering over the similarity of the name "tea parties" to an obscure homosexual sexual practice known as "tea bagging." Night after night, they sneer at Republicans for being so stupid as to call their rallies "tea bagging."
    Every host on Air America and every unbathed, basement-dwelling loser on the left wing blogosphere has spent the last week making jokes about tea bagging, a practice they show a surprising degree of familiarity with.
    Except no one is calling the tea parties "tea bagging" -- except Olbermann and Maddow. Republicans call them "tea parties."
    But if the Republicans were calling them "tea-bagging parties," the MSNBC hosts would have a fantastically hilarious segment for viewers in San Francisco and the West Village and not anyplace else in the rest of the country. On the other hand, they're not called "tea-bagging parties." (That, of course refers to the cocktail hour at Barney Frank's condo in Georgetown.) country hand tea-bagging parties refers cocktail barney franks condo georgetown

• mngr 2009/06/10 17:51:04
    The term teabagging means...
    mngr
    tea baging, is dipping your testies in a usually willing parties mouth, the willing party will not be as surprised, nor will it be as enjoyable as just droping your leather eggs in your girls mouth in the heat of a passionate BJ! try it?
  • Carleta Tubbs 2009/04/20 19:31:33
    The term teabagging means...
    Carleta Tubbs
    to get sacked, nutted, or just plain out and simple hit in the ballz
  • ButterCunt 2009/04/18 06:52:53
    The term teabagging means...
    ButterCunt
    putting your balls on someones face!
  • synystergirl09 2009/04/18 05:31:24
    synystergirl09
    its when someone falls on the ground and someone humps them
  • MkB 2009/04/18 02:41:37
    MkB
    It's urban diction for the act of putting your balls in and out of a persons mouth. ... and more.
  • Nae Nae 2009/04/17 23:53:29
    The term teabagging means...
    Nae Nae
    from what I've seen, it's when someone grabs you and pushes your face into his private parts...or vice versa in which they'd push their private parts in to your face. Either way, it's not something that I'd want to have done to me. As a matter of fact, if someone even tries, I'd kick their ass. XD
  • littlelee 2009/04/17 21:17:12
    The term teabagging means...
    littlelee
    +1
    when u put ur balls in some 1's face hehe
  • bob petrolito 2009/04/17 19:16:07
    bob petrolito
    When your two taters are on the other person's chin. It could be a woman's(or guy's!)chin. I'm sure there are more explanations but that's the one I've heard mentioned.
  • fidelina 2009/04/17 16:01:19
    fidelina
    IDK!!!!!!!!!
  • jking 2009/04/17 13:48:40
    jking
    After reading this thread--- I now what teabagging is-WOW, thats all I can say!!!
  • strawberry 2009/04/17 07:52:28
    strawberry
    I just remember "The Boston Tea Party" protesting taxes, throwing tea cargo into the ocean. I am not really sure. The recent demonstrations have been about raising taxes. In CA Arnold raised the sales tax. Maybe you take buckets of soggy teabags and throw them at politicians. ca arnold raised sales tax buckets soggy teabags throw politicians ca arnold raised sales tax buckets soggy teabags throw politicians
  • explorer1618 2009/04/17 03:52:33
    explorer1618
    +1
    A right wing rebublican conservitive with a SH account !!!
  • Katrina 2009/04/17 01:12:05
    Katrina
    +1
    Not an appropiate act
  • Alexia 2009/04/17 00:45:05
    Alexia
    You put a teabag on their head.
  • 1oct1 "Marko" 2009/04/16 23:33:49
    1oct1 "Marko"
    It's when you throw your nut's(still in the bag) at someones face repeatedly.
  • Beccy 2009/04/16 23:19:39
    The term teabagging means...
    Never heard that one before?
  • tina 2009/04/16 22:52:33
    tina
    +1
    scrotums in the face---what we should do to the people in the White House!!!
  • A314 Golden Dragon 2009/04/16 22:25:05
    The term teabagging means...
    A314 Golden Dragon
    +1
    I am going to keep this family friendly but it has to do with certain oral actions.
  • Dark N Lovely 2009/04/16 22:04:33 (edited)
    The term teabagging means...
    Dark N Lovely
    +2
    from my understanding it's a women having a mans balls dipped in her mouth like tea bags. Well, ladies we can't leave those neglected! women mans balls dipped mouth tea bags ladies leave neglected women mans balls dipped mouth tea bags ladies leave neglected
  • Nae Nae Dark N ... 2009/04/17 23:58:24
    Nae Nae
    DEAR GOD! THAT'S THE MOST REPULSIVE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! XD But also wuite funny, in my messed up little mind. LOL git it! god repulsive ive xd wuite funny messed mind lol git god repulsive ive xd wuite funny messed mind lol git
  • very Conservative "me" 2009/04/16 21:52:33
    The term teabagging means...
    very Conservative "me"
    Nothing to me. What does matter is that these are good people gathered under God for the right reasons. I have one hell of a conscience. If there were anything wrong I'd have left immediately. Instead I hated to see it end and I can honestly say I was glad to be there. And I will go to the next one ..................and the next one...........and the next one after that.........................
  • Feria~THEZombieSlayingB!tch... 2009/04/16 20:53:04
    The term teabagging means...
    Feria~THEZombieSlayingB!tch of PHAET!~Badass Incarnate~
  • aherbert 2009/04/16 20:06:20 (edited)
  • Kevman aherbert 2009/04/16 20:28:38
    Kevman
    +1
    People of ALL backgrounds were at the tea parties.
  • aherbert Kevman 2009/04/16 21:35:11
    aherbert
    really ... that is nice to know..... I do know there was not many of them.
  • AXX2009 2009/04/16 19:05:43
    The term teabagging means...
    AXX2009
    Technically it's like the humping someone when they're on the ground........But in Halo (like the pic) it's when there is a dead covenant or spartan and you croutch down on them....It's retarded.
  • BBJOHN 2009/04/16 17:53:09
    The term teabagging means...
    BBJOHN
    +7
  • Annie BBJOHN 2009/04/16 18:13:37
    Annie
    +2
    It's not what you call it, but what it's supposed to represent....pointless as it is! If you are single and making 200K or married making 250K or more than your taxes will go up. That only represents 5% of the American population. I didn't hear anyone on the right complain (at least not here on SH) about how Bush's spending and deregulation got us into this mess. Where were the T-Parties than? BTW name calling is a sign of lack of substance.
  • BBJOHN Annie 2009/04/16 18:34:52
    BBJOHN
    +4

Blah,Blah,Blah Bitch Take your Free Willy Liberal Ass Somewhere else We are heading towards ghetto America Keep your fuckin latte' i'll keep my guns and bible i work hard for my living and President Bush & I Say america fuckin latte ill guns bible work living president bush
  • Annie BBJOHN 2009/04/16 20:00:46
    Annie
    You just proved my point!
  • Nae Nae BBJOHN 2009/04/18 00:00:51
    Nae Nae
    +1
    Damn, don't have to bring politics in to it, you ass. Thanks for ruining my good mood. You can do what your stupid Bush picture says and screw yourself. See! Now look what you made me type! Damn, now I'm grumpy. >:(
  • BBJOHN Nae Nae 2009/04/18 18:54:08
    BBJOHN

Friggin Whiney Fuck
  • tlandis BBJOHN 2009/06/17 12:53:34 (edited)
    tlandis
    +3
    these posts by bbjohn are the perfect example of why good people are leaving the gop in droves.
  • BBJOHN tlandis 2009/06/17 13:25:52
    BBJOHN
    Fuck You Azzwipe
  • Bri BBJOHN 2011/01/28 01:25:01
    Bri
    +2
    GO TO HELL
  • Kevman Annie 2009/04/16 18:55:51
    Kevman
    +3
    STOP with the "It's BUSH'S fault crap! Yes, he signed spending bills, but did
    ANYONE in congress (including Obama, who was in the senate at the time) try to
    stop it? Keep in mind that the president cannot spend money: only the CONGRESS can. THEY are the ones who approved spending the money. Don't you recall your civics classes? As far as regulation, GW DID try several times to
    reign in Fannie Mae & Freddie Mack, but Bawney Fwank & Christopher Dodd
    stonewalled him. Google it. The Tea Party folks are protesting the SIZE of the
    budget and the ridiculous deficit spending it will entail and the FACT that OUR kids and grandkids will be paying for him turning ours into a shithole European-style nanny state economy.
  • Annie Kevman 2009/04/16 20:04:09
    Annie
    But you're making it a double standard....that was my point! I don't think we'd be bringing up Bush's mistakes, if some folks weren't so misinformed and hard on the current administration. Not saying you directly, only those that just don't take the time to get the facts from both sides.
  • Kevman Annie 2009/04/16 20:27:12
    Kevman
    +3
    Annie, Obama has spent, in less than three months, TEN TIMES what Bush did in 8 YEARS. That's just one of the things that has people upset.
  • Thee Kevman 2009/04/16 22:03:41
    Thee
    +3
    He spent that money to get us OUT of the hole that George Bush put us in! You need to spend money to make money and a trillion dollars in debt it quite a bit of money that was wasted because of Bush's bad decisions. BESIDES, Obama is in office now so WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK COMPLAINING is going to do about it? Your whining is not going to get him out of office any time soon so instead of wishing Obama's failur aka the failiur of a once powerful country why don't you try to come up with some solutions instead of bashing the ones that Obama is trying to make? Because I HIGHLY doubt you could do any better than he.
  • Artist~... Thee 2009/04/17 12:51:50
    Artist~PWCM~
    +2
    You don't build an economy by digging a deeper hole.

2014/09/03 07:33:34