What is so bad about teens having sex?

"Silence! I kill you!" 2011/02/03 19:20:58
Related Topics: Pregnant, Health, Sex

There are a lot of health benefits for having sex. So what that a 15 year old couple has sex, big deal. Has long has their using safe sex, I don't see a problem. People need to stop acting like teens are children, their not. Even if you use protection and are still worried about getting pregnant or becoming a father. You can just have oral sex. If two 15 year old who are both clean of any STDs have oral sex everyday, I can't think of anything bad that would happen. If both are clean of STDs, no matter how many times the 15 year has oral sex, they can't let a STDs because they would only be having oral sex with each other and you can't get pregnant.

• Avalon Broaden 2014/06/19 21:29:46
  • ang09 2014/06/08 21:15:02 (edited)
    ang09
    +2
    This isnt a world catastrophe it happens everday! All over the world! Try talking to your kids about condoms?! Well do it! Sex is natural! Stop complaing about teen pregnancies! Comdoms break if they were expired! So buy condoms! Oh and porn and sex what difference is there?! Porn teaches young adults to be prepared for sex!
  • angel face 2011/02/03 21:42:41
    angel face
    first, they could get pregnant and that majority is increasing rapidly. one school had 90 pregnancies, not including the ones that were previously pregnant.

second, some would probably want it more and would end up turning into sluts.

third, their health of course

fourth, if they did get pregnant then some couldnt handle that responsibility and would crack under the strain of a baby
  • "Silenc... angel face 2011/02/03 21:47:08
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    Teen get pregnant so much because they don't use safe sex
    Have sex doesn't make you a slut, get paid does
    Safe sex
  • angel face "Silenc... 2011/02/03 21:51:37
    angel face
    i said a lot of sex makes you a slut. with more than one partner. and some actually use protection. that doesnt mean the condom cant break or tear or burst. that can cause pregnancies too
  • Taylor angel face 2012/07/16 18:00:55
    Taylor
    +2
    So pull out. Duh.
  • angel face Taylor 2012/07/16 23:35:46
    angel face
    When a condom breaks, its too late, and usually the dude doesnt know til its too late. So next time you want to Duh me, make sure you know what you are saying
  • Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18 2011/02/03 21:27:51
    Darklight - Genesis 1: 17-18
    Is Sex about Porn or Procreation?
    I would teach my daughter to consecrate herself to her future husband and children. That means cultivating the qualities of a good wife and mother, not prostitute or porn star.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

I have a friend whose 16-year-old daughter has sex with her boyfriend at home.He feels this is better than doing it on the sly. She is strong-willed and has a foul mouth. He has quit trying to influence her.

I don't have a daughter. But I wondered what I would say to one. This applies to all young women. You must choose between sex for procreation and sex for pornography (furtive short-lived titillation.)

I would teach her that the difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals is procreation. Heterosexuals have sex to procreate. Thus they confine it to marriage in order to celebrate their love and establish a secure foundation for children.

I would teach my daughter that Illuminati satanists who control the mass media are blurring the lines between heterosexual and homosexual.

Despite the propaganda, the vast majority of homosexuals don't want children. They want sex. The media is intent on turning us into homosexuals, even in terms of encouraging same-sex attraction.

The Illuminati don't want us to have strong marriages or families bec...

Is Sex about Porn or Procreation?

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

The Illuminati don't want us to have strong marriages or families because these make us strong and independent. They prefer we degenerate and become extinct.

Anonymous sex is degrading and unfulfilling. Even many gays would agree. Nonetheless, it is presented in a positive light because this is how Satanists cast their baneful spell.

I would ask my daughter to consecrate herself for future husband and children. That means cultivating the qualities of a great wife and mother, not prostitute or porn star.

Heterosexual knowledge and behavior have been suppressed. Our primary focus should be on having children. If we remembered this, we would insist on making courtship and love prerequisites for sex.

Hopefully I would reach my daughter in time to fortify her against the onslaughts of a satanized and decadent society.

I have said these things before but the truth is vague and hard to grasp. We are barraged with programming and advertising that encourage promiscuity.

This morning it hit me with clarity. God gave us sex to procreate. Heterosexuals procreate. Homosexuals don't.

We must decide which we are, and stop behaving like the other.
  • Taylor Darklig... 2012/07/16 17:57:42
    Taylor
    +3
    First off, I don't particularly believe in god but even if I did, its clear sex wasn't just given to us for procreation, ejaculation was. Many of the female and male sexual organs serve no purpose other than pleasure. And second, the mass media is not us any way controlled by satanists. The mass media is controlled by politics, and only conservatives are generally douchebag christians like you. Besides that the only people who actually believe in satan or any form of the devil are christians. So why dont you practice a little religious acceptance. Homosexuals want just as much sexual pleasure as heterosexuals and sex well just because our society says that its dirty it doesnt have to be. Theres no shame in using protection and having multiple sex parters before settling down.
  • Angelic Kitty 2011/02/03 21:16:32
    Angelic Kitty
    Birth control isn't 100% effective, anything can still go wrong. Then when a baby comes along, most won't step up and take responsibility.

Also, you can still get STDs from oral sex. If you didn't know that, you shouldn't be having any type of sex.
  • "Silenc... Angelic... 2011/02/03 21:40:22
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    I know that birth control isn't 100% effective, that is why I said oral sex. I also know that you get still get a STD from oral sex. What I am saying about oral sex is if two 15 years have oral sex with each other and are about clean of STDs and don't have oral sex with other people. There is no way they can get an STD.
  • Angelic... "Silenc... 2011/02/03 21:45:39
    Angelic Kitty
    Plenty of people lie and say they don't have STDs and they never done it with anyone else. Not many teens are smart enough to think about getting tested first.
  • "Silenc... Angelic... 2011/02/03 21:49:46
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    That is why teens should and adults should get blood test done before having sex or oral sex
  • seathanaich 2011/02/03 21:16:22
    seathanaich
    Nothing. It was great for me.
  • jOkEsOnYoU 2011/02/03 21:04:48
    jOkEsOnYoU
    Well first off, they are underage. Technically they are still children.

And seriously? You can still get STDs from oral sex. Just because someone say that they are clean, doesn't make it true. You seriously need to read up on this before asking anymore questions like this.
  • "Silenc... jOkEsOnYoU 2011/02/03 21:51:19
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    Their not children, their teens. The best way to know if their clean is to get a blood test
  • jOkEsOnYoU "Silenc... 2011/02/03 21:54:56
    jOkEsOnYoU
    Teenagers are still considered children, dear. And do you honestly think that every teenager is going to get a blood test? No? Didn't think so.
  • "Silenc... jOkEsOnYoU 2011/02/03 22:04:37
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    No there not.

Infancy,
    Childhood,
    Adolescence
    Adulthood,
    and Old Age.
  • jOkEsOnYoU "Silenc... 2011/02/03 22:15:16
    jOkEsOnYoU
    First off, it's they're not there. Get it right if you want to be taken seriously.

And teenagers are still considered children even though they are adolescents. It's not that hard a concept to grasp.
  • Taylor jOkEsOnYoU 2012/07/16 18:05:39
    Taylor
    Take a nuerology class honey teens are smarter than children and most are smarter than adults. But they're all smarter than you besides 18 and 19 are teen numbers but considered adults. Our voting age doesnt mean jack. Do think sone magical change happens in teens minds when they turn 18? No. If they are responsible they are responsible. But if theyre not its not because theyre teen because there are plenty if adults who are irresponsible.
  • kayla.s... jOkEsOnYoU 2014/02/17 05:50:43
    kayla.scott.7121614
    +3
    Honestly, teenagers are not children, nor do we not have common sense. I am 18, still a teenager, but not a child. Children play with toys, throw hissy fits when they don't get their way, and they are still growing. An adolescent is a person transitioning from childhood into adulthood, therefore teens should not be in the child category.
  • brad sc... jOkEsOnYoU 2013/01/14 08:31:32
    brad schmidt
    +4
    No, we're not going to get a blood test or any other sexual related tests because our parents are acceptive of us showing our love for our partners. Love doesn't have an age limit. Yes, you should meet a girl/guy and have sex that same night. I believe you should progress towards it. And once you're both ready and can talk about it with you're partner then you're ready for sex. But if you are too embarassed to talk with your partner about sex then you shouldn't be having it.
  • captkirk999 2011/02/03 20:09:40
    captkirk999
    teen pregnancy
  • "Silenc... captkir... 2011/02/03 21:41:02
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    that is wny I said use safe sex
  • captkir... "Silenc... 2011/02/04 00:32:00
    captkirk999
    teens are too young to handle the responsiblity of having sex. better for them to wait until they are 18. They can treat relationships with better respect than as teens.
  • Taylor captkir... 2012/07/16 18:08:29
    Taylor
    +4
    People dont magically become responsible when they are 18 they learn you can responsible from the time you or 6 or 9 or whatever its about education. You hear about the pregnant ones but there are millions of teen having safe sex you dont know about because nothing goes wrong and its not a big deal!!
  • Your friendly neighborhood ... 2011/02/03 19:51:40
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    You can still get STDs from oral sex. And Teens ARE kids.
  • "Silenc... Your fr... 2011/02/03 21:42:49
    "Silence! I kill you!"
    Teens are not kids, there teens. If teens would just use safe sex they would not get a STDs.
  • Your fr... "Silenc... 2011/02/04 00:18:42
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    You can get herpes from kissing.
  • Taylor Your fr... 2012/07/16 18:10:06
  • Jack's Pearl 2011/02/03 19:33:20
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    I don't agree with you that teens are not children, but I do agree that teens having sex is not bad. It's not a bad thing at all, it just needs to be approached with awareness and education. They are going to "do it" and it's impossible to tell when or why in most cases. May as well arm them with the knowledge they need to deal with it appropriately and to enjoy it. It should be wonderful, guilt-free experience. It's as natural as can be.
  • Taylor Jack's ... 2012/07/16 18:11:58
    Taylor
    +3
    THANK YOU!!! If we better educated teen about HOW to do it safely instead of not to do it at all which they will anyway we wouldnt have so many problems.
  • Jack's ... Taylor 2012/07/17 18:21:48
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    Exactly. These teens that are treated with guilt and a "do not ever do" mentality about sex end up in huge trouble and emotionally confused over their very natural feelings. It's sad.

2014/07/29 00:35:24