What is a good way to get rid of anger?

random thought 2011/04/11 21:01:46
Related Topics: Advice
i used break something or yell at someone to relive my anger but now im trying to stop doing destructive things so do you have any suggestions or advice for me?

ps. working out dose not help

• Dickens 2012/11/03 18:19:36
    Dickens
    ...kill a pit bull for Christ...you'll feel much better..
  • P. Sturm 2012/07/02 05:35:41
    P. Sturm
    If I'm really pissed, I go way out in the hills where there's nobody, close my eyes and practice with my swords. I keep speeding up each set until I barely finish each set from the oxygen deficit.
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2011/07/04 04:46:46
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    I listen to music, read, or write about my feelings. all 3 of those help
  • Loki 2011/04/11 22:31:39
  • KMSROX 2011/04/11 22:14:34
    KMSROX
    Put on closed studio monitor headphones... ATH-M50's work VERY well... then put on A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) Nightmare tune on repeat and scream the chorus over and over... Its YOUR F!@#ing Nightmare!!! Hell just watching the video is enough for you to go holy !@#$ I need to cool down before I end up there! It also helps to scream at your laptop and threaten to run it over with your car!! Simple answer music is my release and its a good thing because I am in the music business LOL!!!

Rants are good too like this one..

I am not MIA... I am trying to keep from killing Steve Jobs over this Kernel Panic no fix issue on the Macbook Pro 2011 to wit they claim is too random to fix. I suggested he fly here and I will reproduce it every 15 minutes for him. They do however expect to have a fix by the time Lion comes out... Ploy to force people to buy Lion to work with the new hardware?

Most geeks like me would buy it anyway but this pisses me off! Should return soon unless you see Crazy women kills Steve Jobs over not so random kernel panics!

Woman pleads not guilty due to random anxiety driven panic attack after corrupting a 1000 page website upon upload and went randomly insane after her entire 5 year calendar was erased and now has no idea what has happened or what is supposed to...

Rants are good too like this one..

Woman pleads not guilty due to random anxiety driven panic attack after corrupting a 1000 page website upon upload and went randomly insane after her entire 5 year calendar was erased and now has no idea what has happened or what is supposed to happen and when....

Sentence pending but many suspect the stiffest punishment handed down would be to force her to use Windows!

I wasn't happy with just posting that on the social networks I hit the Apple forums and received a nasty email from them after they removed the post however the post was up for over 24 hour BEFORE they noticed it. They claim its a rumor which is why it was removed but its not a rumor its the truth I got from a Apple insider.

Creative outlets work well whether you like music, writing, acting, anything that will distract you long enough to cool down. Writing down what you are angry about helps a lot... type it and pound the hell out of your keys as you type.

• jay 2011/04/11 21:34:13
    jay
    when i was young i took up boxing and that helped me alot
  • mariabk 2011/04/11 21:13:06
    mariabk
    +1
    listen to angry music
  • Laura In Dandyland 2011/04/11 21:05:30
    Laura In Dandyland
    +1
    1. Get a pack of balloons.
    2. Blow them up.
    3.Write something that makes you mad on each balloon.
    4. Start popping them.
  • AngelDeath of Darkness *-_-* 2011/04/11 21:02:28
    AngelDeath of Darkness *-_-*
    +1
    Break things...

2014/10/25 11:20:41