What I recently found out happened to my Sarge!

Adi 2012/07/15 14:28:08

SLIDESHOW: Pictures of my beloved Sarge!!!

1 of 11

Most of my friends on here know how much I love and care for animals. That is why I had chosen the field I am in...July 4th after a long search for my missing dog (Sarge) I was told what had happen with my dog by the police. My ex-boyfriend TY told me he gave him away while I was gone. I assumed this whole time that TY did give Sarge to someone who would love and take care of him. But after months that TY was under investigation and given permission by me to the police to listen to his phone calls that I now know what has happen to my beloved Sarge.
TY sold my dog to people who love to use animals to fight one another. Sarge was never a fighter...he loved everyone. Sarge did not deserve this and what is running through my mind of what I would love to see happen to TY is ... Let's just say unGodly and so not me.
I hate the fact what TY has done to me, what he has stolen from me...what I will never get back!
If it wasn't for my sodahead friends, my real friends then I can see myself not being able to get through what has happen to me this past year. I owe my friends so much and we have all been through a lot together. I love you ALL so very much - thank you and mega hugs & kisses to each and everyone of you.

Now I am asking if you love animals and I just don't just mean dogs...any animals, all animals - if you know of anyone fighting animals against one another for a sport or to gain money because believe me this is a HIGH betting sport ... Please put a STOP to this and do the right thing, turn them in and rescue these poor animals of being tormented and abused not to mention killed in a fashion that is unspeakable.
I want to WARN all that live here in Florida - I am training to be an Animal Control Officer in the Orange County and soon Brevard County that I will not be handing out tickets for this kind of behavior towards animals, I will make sure each and everyone is prosecuted to the fullest and then some. This needs to stop and everyone needs to stop looking the other way and by doing so of NOT getting involved. I am not saying to go in there and handle the situation personally ... I am saying pick up the phone and make that call and save a life. This being said if you see others (people) being abused make that call ... Get involved - now days you don't even have to leave your name etc. save a life. Just think that could happen to even you and I am sure you would want someone to make that call if it were happening to you or to someone you love.
People need to start caring again for one another and for other things not not just themselves. I too need to start caring more for other people and not just my animals.
Thank you for listening and please be respectable on this post.
All my love,
Adidas

PS...please share this with your friends...thank you!

• **Bessie** 2012/07/15 15:22:11
    **Bessie**
    +10
    Wow...how did TY have control of Sarge if he was your ex? Did he steal him. That is just awful! I am so sorry ADIDAS!!!

• MIZ® ₱... Adi 2012/10/04 10:16:34
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +3
    Yes, Sunshine lost one of her dogs too..... very sad times lately regarding pets ~:(
    hug my friend
  • Adi MIZ® ₱... 2012/10/04 17:34:31
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/08/31 20:07:06
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +4
    this ex needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...and if he slides get a lawyer for a civil suit ...no jury in the world will side with him
  • Adi Ballade... 2012/09/14 15:49:43
    Adi
    +3
    I am actually talking with one and asking for the max sentence and damages!
    Thank you sweetie:-)
  • Ballade... Adi 2012/09/14 17:45:26
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +4
    Good for you , beloved friend. I might be a cat person..but this is despicable behavior on the part of this creep
  • MIZ® ₱... Adi 2012/09/29 07:16:04
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +3
    Good!!! I hope he gets what he deserves!!!
  • john 2012/08/31 18:54:56
    john
    +4
    i am so sorry that your dog had to go through such a sad and violent end to his life, being an animal lover and being a dog lover, i know how you must be feeling...pets become like a member of the family...and as far as TY is concerned i hope he suffers sometime in his life ....again i'm sorry
  • Adi john 2012/08/31 19:06:42
    Adi
    +4
    Thank you John....I trully appreciate it. TY will get his and I know GOD will see to that too.
  • john Adi 2012/08/31 19:46:53
    john
    +4
    he will...and hope your ok now...
  • Adi john 2012/09/14 15:50:39
    Adi
    +3
    Thank you...(hugs)
  • Gothamjedi311 \m/ 2012/08/31 15:58:45
    Gothamjedi311 \m/
    +5
    I'm so Sorry ADIDAS'
    I know how you must feel. Thanks for sharing the slideshow. I'll keep both you and Sarge in my prayers, Lets hope TY is not just a Creep but a sorry A** liar too. \m/
  • Adi Gothamj... 2012/08/31 18:20:10
    Adi
    +3
    Thanks sweetie - that is ONE time I wished he had lied to me.
    I know Sarge will get him back if thee justice system doesn't:-}
  • Scooter 2012/08/31 13:15:47
    Scooter
    +5
    I am so sorry you had to go through that! That's just terrible!
  • Adi Scooter 2012/08/31 18:21:45
    Adi
    +3
    Thank you Scooter - I appreciate it:-}
  • Scooter Adi 2012/08/31 18:42:57
    Scooter
    +3
    Of course, you are truly more than welcome :)
  • j2 2012/08/31 12:56:08
    j2
    +6
    I'm just sitting here shaking my head. That was so sick. I'm sorry for both you and Sarge.
  • Adi j2 2012/08/31 12:59:16
    Adi
    +4
    Thank you sweetie...it is the main reason why I changed my path in helping animals now - people like TY need to be locked up. If they are cruel to animals then they are most likely cruel to people too!!!
  • Maize and blue 2012/08/28 17:21:37
  • Adi Maize a... 2012/08/31 12:33:22
    Adi
    +4
    Sweetie I had just found out over a month ago...thank you and I will NOT let him just receive a fine and be let go...Sarge is gone and I will never get him back. I have Petie now but he is NOT Sarge and I miss him a lot.
    Petie will get all the love I have for him that I share with ALL the animals I encounter with and I will NOT allow anyone harm him or any other animals I can continue to help!

P.S. Go to our private mail sweetie:-}
  • Sammi </3 2012/07/17 07:48:50
    Sammi </3
    +4
    i'mm so sorry did TY get in trouble? i wish i could help
  • Adi Sammi </3 2012/07/17 10:45:22
    Adi
    +4
    Thank you...yes he is currently in jail. He has several counts against him as we speak. I was just emailed yesterday that his attorney is requesting that he be released on his own (per-trial) and that hearing is next week. I will be there and begging that he not be released because he has broken several times his restraining order I have against him.

I will keep all informed what happens to this scum bag and I want to post his picture so darn bad it isn't funny!

Once again...thank you for your comments!!!
  • Sammi </3 Adi 2012/07/17 17:39:42
    Sammi </3
    +4
    np i hope you get better and he stays in jail
  • eyeballz 2012/07/16 21:35:05
    eyeballz
    +3
    I am sorry about Sarge , not the same circumstances but I know what it feels like also . You will never be able to replace Sarge, but you will get another who will steal your heart too .
  • Adi eyeballz 2012/07/16 21:41:44
    Adi
    +4
    I know sweetie....but a loss is a loss no matter how you lose a loved one!
    I am sure I will and that is what I am afraid of!
    Actually where I am doing my internship at I might end up with several...!!!
    Thank you for reminding that I still have much love for others and I know Sarge would want me to share it to others that need love and care.
    MUAH
  • eyeballz Adi 2012/07/16 22:02:44
    eyeballz
    +2
    A loss like this is hard to get over , I lost my Shepherd Bodie , the one in my avatar, this past January, he was only 6 years old . He had a disk in his back collapse and was paralyzed in the hind quarters , I kept him at the vets for a week hoping for a miracle but nothing changed and I had to ask the vet to put him down . It killed me at the time but I got another , not a replacement but another friend . Good Luck ADIDAS
  • Adi eyeballz 2012/07/17 10:46:56
    Adi
    +3
    Thank you sweetie and I am so SORRY for your loss. I don't know what I would do without all the support I have received from my friends:-)
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/07/16 07:25:16
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +3
    Wow...In my absence seems many of my friends have had hard lessons learned! Adi....sorry you have had to deal with this!
  • Adi littleb... 2012/07/16 16:29:32
    Adi
    +3
    Thank you sweetie...actually if you think about it Sarge paid the ultimate price. I do hope that TY pays extremely for his actions on a helpless animal that had in no means a fighting bone in his body!
  • mustangluver 2012/07/16 03:43:02
  • Adi mustang... 2012/07/16 04:40:37
    Adi
    +3
    I know sweetie...I can't seem to stop.
    Thank you!
    Thank you sweetie animated
  • mustang... Adi 2012/07/16 06:21:31
    mustangluver
    +2
    You keep crying till you stop. You grieve as long as it takes. The just grab the wonderful memories and savor them.
  • Adi mustang... 2012/07/16 06:25:10
    Adi
    +3
    Thanks sweetie...I don't think my new Bo knows what to do with me...he wants a piece of TY I know that!
  • mustang... Adi 2012/07/16 06:26:13
    mustangluver
    +2
    Excellent!
  • Me 2012/07/16 03:36:58
    Me
    +3
    wow sorry to hear bout your dog...not cool at all
  • Adi Me 2012/07/16 04:42:35
    Adi
    +3
    Thank you Me!
    Thank you animated
  • JuneBug 2012/07/15 23:02:47
    JuneBug
    +3
    I am so sorry ADIDAS. My heart is literally breaking for you.
    As an animal lover myself, I can only imagine the heartache you`ve had to endure. I believe in karma, so what happens to your ex is greatly deserved.

a doggy rest in peace poem
  • keeper JuneBug 2012/07/16 02:28:27
    keeper
    +3
    Love that Rainbow Bridge,,, I just lost my little pup, Milky a couple months ago... had 10 wonderful years with herI am looking forward to seeing her there... ;o)
  • Adi keeper 2012/07/16 02:52:24
    Adi
    +2
    Thank you my best friend for watching over this post. I only wish we were not so far away.
    Milky was so lucky to have a friend like you and for sharing you with me.
    I know you miss her so much but at least our two loves are with one another. I can see Milky keeping Sarge in line now...makes me smile all over thinking about it.
    Animated thank you friend
  • keeper Adi 2012/07/16 03:05:30
    keeper
    +3
    That is a beautiful thought!!! Milky and Sarge playing together!! ;o)
  • Adi keeper 2012/07/16 03:06:58
    Adi
    +2
    OMG you are awake...can I call?

2014/11/01 09:03:16