What healthy food did you eat today?

Sister Jean 2012/09/12 23:01:36
Related Topics: Healthy, Eat, Food

• MarcusRP 2012/09/13 02:15:32
    this_____
    MarcusRP
    +5
    I took half a cucumber, a banana, some berries, and milk and made a smoothie.

• Zoë 2012/10/02 13:23:08
    this_____
    Zoë
  • Rimvydas_M 2012/09/21 12:58:24
    this_____
    Rimvydas_M
    +1
    banana and apple
  • Aperson 2012/09/18 00:41:14
    this_____
    Aperson
    +1
    roasted brussel sprouts
  • La 2012/09/16 07:05:32
    this_____
    La
    +1
    Well, I had an egg sammich for breakfast with rye bread, that's fairly healthy. Then I had a roll for lunch with leftover vegetable curry on rice flat bread, which is also pretty healthy. I'm having chilli con carne for dinner....not /so/ healthy with the doritoes and cheese and all, but I need red meat, and it's not too bad really.
  • pcasper59 2012/09/14 15:06:09
    some______
    pcasper59
    +2
    vegetables
  • Claise 2012/09/14 09:29:27
    this_____
    Claise
    +2
    I dont think that i ate anything today that suits this qualification
  • flrdsgns 2012/09/14 05:52:33
    some______
    flrdsgns
    +2
    Quinoa salad for lunch and a grilled portabello mushroom stuffed with quinoa and pineapple for dinner
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/09/14 02:13:42
    this_____
    jumpboots 187th PIR
  • geegee 2012/09/14 00:48:08
    this_____
    geegee
    +1
    A half of a Fiji apple and a banana !
  • Aksana 2012/09/13 23:04:30
    this_____
    Aksana
    +2
    Banana and apple (if that counts)
  • Missile 2012/09/13 21:47:47
    this_____
    Missile
  • u000 2012/09/13 18:34:00
    this_____
    u000
  • Zepland 2012/09/13 18:28:15
    this_____
    Zepland
    +1
    Grapes
    Lima beans
    whole grain, gluten free Rice Chex
  • Manster 2012/09/13 16:45:01 (edited)
    this_____
    Manster
    +1
    A clementine,as soon as I saw this question.I didn't think I'd get a pass if I mentioned the banana bread that I'd just baked!

;-)
  • Sister ... Manster 2012/09/13 17:32:22
  • LittleMistersMom 2012/09/13 16:40:00
    some______
    LittleMistersMom
    +1
    Grapes!

green grapes
  • Kitty 2012/09/13 16:10:28
    this_____
    Kitty
    +1
    I had a big honkin' sweet potato with some corn niblets and a sliced beefsteak tomato. :)
  • ☂cinderella.dress.in.yellow☂ 2012/09/13 15:28:52
    this_____
    ☂cinderella.dress.in.yellow☂
  • angie45 2012/09/13 13:57:22
    some______
    angie45
    +1
    fresh veggies, milk,fruits..
  • MeiLin 2012/09/13 13:14:56
    this_____
    MeiLin
    +1
    Turkish full fat yoghurt, almost like eating whipped cream

C Yayla yoghurt
  • .: LiVi :. 2012/09/13 13:04:45
    this_____
    .: LiVi :.
    +2
    One food I would recommend for happiness is almonds. I have been eating lots of almonds the past few weeks, and it has done tremendous things for my mood and motivation. Also spinach and salmon are great foods for emotional well being. Also, drinking plenty of orange juice (vitamin C) and getting plenty of sunlight (vitamin D) is great for feeling good. I always feel much better when I eat healthily rather than eating processed rubbish. It makes such a difference to your mood
  • MeiLin .: LiVi :. 2012/09/13 14:14:30
    MeiLin
    +2
    Almonds are wonderful, women in Asia eat them as a skin moisturizer from the inside out.
    Have you tried Goji berries,? I used to call them happy berries because after eating enough of them you are in such a good mood you can't stop smiling. the effect is cummulative
    I also feel the difference after a few weeks of taking good care of me. Vitamin D yeah..
  • .: LiVi :. MeiLin 2012/09/13 14:17:19
    .: LiVi :.
    +2
    Oh wow really? Well it has been good for my skin as well. Yes I used to eat goji berries, and will get some more now thanks to that interesting piece of information! Thanks :)
  • Kitty .: LiVi :. 2012/09/13 16:29:28
    Kitty
    +1
    I read once that eating at least 5 almonds a day prevents cancer. Might be interesting to google almonds and see all the things they're good for.
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/13 18:36:10
    MeiLin
    +1
    Edgar Cayce recommended 5-7 almonds soaked overnight and eaten first thing in the morning as a cancer preventative
  • Kitty MeiLin 2012/09/13 18:45:26
    Kitty
    +2
    Wow!! Good for you remembering where that was written!! I gobbled up every Edgar Cayce book that was ever written........just LOVED them!!!
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/13 19:14:35 (edited)
    MeiLin
    +1
    Kitty! have you heard about the latest of his predictions to surface?
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/13 19:19:42
    MeiLin
    +1
    Edgar Cayce’s ‘snuff tin prophecies’ recovered from 9/11 rubble

THE DISCOVERY of 99 electrifying prophecies in an old snuff tin that survived the terror attack on the World Trade Centers has stunned researchers who say the predictions are among the boldest legendary psychic Edgar Cayce ever put on paper.
    And in a remarkable addendum to the prognostications, Cayce – who died in 1945 – had the foresight to include a handy “pocket list” of remedies for illnesses that have gripped America in the wake of 9/11, including anxiety, insomnia, fatigue and, for cops and firefighters involved in the Twin Towers’ cleanup, coughs and breathing difficulties.
    http://derekclontz.wordpress....
  • Kitty MeiLin 2012/09/13 23:39:37
    Kitty
    +1
    Thanks for the link Maynerd :)) I read it all and I don't think they are authentic predictions from Cayce. Cayce had a much different style of speaking. Some of the dates have also come and gone for his predictions as well. I do remember that Cayce predicted that a powerful nation would be ruled by the antichrist and that his name would be John Pineal...........do you remember that prediction? Cayce said he was very young and good looking and waiting in the background for his chance to become the leader of a great and powerful nation and that he has a charisma and would be liked by everyone.
  • Sister ... Kitty 2012/09/13 23:49:14
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/14 00:06:02
    MeiLin
    Cayce said that prophecy was meant as an aid and could be modified or canceled, depending
    His language while in trance was very very distinctive, yes..
    I have only read descriptions of a few of the tin snuff box prophecies,
    not the prophesies themselves in their entirety yet.

1) A tin box surviving 9./11? a tin snuff box ....a hoax?
    And one specific prophesy just didn't sit right...
    Still, glad you liked ;-)
    If you find the complete 99 prophesies , would you let me
    know, please? :)
  • Kitty MeiLin 2012/09/14 17:07:12 (edited)
    Kitty
    +1
    Yes of course I will if I find them!!!! Have you tried googling it yet? Personally, I would be inclined to think it's a hoax.....what would anything Edgar Cayce be doing in a World Trade bldg??? If it was found at all it was likely thrown there by someone wishing to sell more Edgar Cayce books that they've just written. Why were the 99 prophesies not known before then.....between 1945 - 2001? And some did sound more than ridiculous.....dolphins scheming with aliens to kill humans........sheesh. Dolphins are among the friendliest fish we have and have saved humans numerous times. And "go-go" clothes that allow us to fly around and levitate...... Anyway, I'll keep my eyes open for them. Have a great day!!
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/14 17:19:59
    MeiLin
    +1
    Thanks Kitty, I had already Googled myself dizzy before i asked for help LOL! but didn't find anything, not even or especially not even on the A.R.E. website. I like your take on the matter.
    In the dolphin prophecy, the Dolphins turned down the offer.. but someone or something else takes them up on it LOL
    The Pentagon's computer would be a person of interest If i wrote science fiction for a living.... wow!
    The prophecy that had my mouth hanging open was the 9 week pregnancy '' so that working women could have children quickly and lots more of them.. um OctoMommy to the nth power?
    I think it's plant, too.
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/13 19:22:54
    MeiLin
    Glad you like them too
  • MeiLin Kitty 2012/09/13 19:24:31
    MeiLin
    Edgar Cayce on Causes and Treatments of all 19 Cancers
    www.theakashiclibrary.com › Articles
    Home Articles Edgar Cayce on Causes and Treatments of all 19 Cancers .... A form of vitamin may be obtained from certain nuts, - as the almond, - that would be ...
  • MeiLin .: LiVi :. 2012/09/13 18:34:16
    MeiLin
    You are adorable! www.dragonherbs.com is the Bible book of Taoist herbology.
    It's an esoteric branch that works on the mind as well as the body. They have a concept called "Radiant Health" and at that level of functioning you don't catch colds or lose your temper anymore. so strong and balanced are one's physical and psychological immune systems.
    I missed talking to you, i realize right now. Goji berry friend!
    Goji is for centuries number one snack food for martial arts in Asia because it stimulates the flow of blood and chi to the legs.
    Longan (cousin of lychee) was the number one snack food of the most beautiful women of China and it ,next to being 9x richer in iron than spinach, is an extremely effective heart chakra tonic.
    It makes you feel deeply beloved, glamorously beautiful and very in touch with all the love inside each one of us came to share with Earth, it even influences body language, makes your movement and gestures softer and seductive! from languid to voluptuous, this stuff is freaky in a good way! LOL

The way you talk even changes with Longan, playful, charming, flirtatious!
    one last thing about Longan, eating enough dried longan perfumes the skin from the inside out, one's own metabolism turns the longan etheric oils into natural skin perfume, a combo of ...

one last thing about Longan, eating enough dried longan perfumes the skin from the inside out, one's own metabolism turns the longan etheric oils into natural skin perfume, a combo of red rose, dark chocolate and amber honey
    Are you wearing perfume or is that your natural skin scent. and You smell good enough to eat are remarks you can expect when waltzing with Longan.
  • MeiLin .: LiVi :. 2012/09/13 18:40:06
    MeiLin
    Schizandra is da bomb for skin the story is on the website in the same class as longan but different, stronger action for smooth glowing complexion ...among many other interesting benefits :)
  • Sid♥ 2012/09/13 11:46:26
  • Ben 2012/09/13 09:10:29
    this_____
    Ben
    +2
    grapefruit, apple, humus and pita, whole wheat pasta and home made pesto from the garden
  • Saga 2012/09/13 07:41:18
    some______
    Saga
    +1
    Ricecakes. c:

2014/07/28 08:26:58