What has God done for you?

animelover_in_God_I_trust 2011/09/25 14:49:42
We Belive
Related Topics: God, Life, Person
Just tell me what God has done in your life so far. This is suppose to give other poeple hope for when they see that they are in a dark place, one person saying hey here is what God did could lead them to the light. So what has God done for you?

You must be a member of the group We Belive to vote on this poll.

• Asami Fuyo 2012/10/11 19:32:34
    Asami Fuyo
    He blessed me to live and see another day AND he's blessing me with many opportunities so that I can began my career as a writer. Thank God for who he is!
  • Dewymoon 2011/09/25 19:59:20
    Dewymoon
    +2
    God has graced me with life... Children I adore, a grandchild I adore, a loving husband after many years of abuse. He gave me the courage and strength to stand up and survive abuse. All things are possible if you truly lay your problems in gods able hands Faith
  • SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX 2011/09/25 15:49:25
    SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX
    +2
    I cannot begin to count all God has done for me. God blessed me by allowing me to be born in the greatest nation on earth, the United States of America.

God placed wonderful people, whom I call angels, in my life to help me through some difficult times.

God has always been there and He always provides what I need.

God blessed me with a wonderful Mother, a great sister and four neat brothers and He has blessed me with two awesome sons, four wonderful grandchildren and five special great grandchildren.

God has blessed me with good health, a nice home, plenty of food to eat, a great job for nearly forty years and some of the most wonderful friends in the world.

The most wonderful thing God has done for me is sending His only beloved son, Jesus Christ to live and die on earth. Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on Calvary so that my sins can be washed away. I am proud to proclaim Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour.

God is so good all the time and all the time God is so good. I praise His name.
  • animelo... SCOOP--... 2011/09/25 15:57:14
    animelover_in_God_I_trust
    +1
    Amen I couldn't put better if I tried. God Bless you SCOOP.
  • SCOOP--... animelo... 2011/09/25 16:04:14
    SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX
    +1
    Thank you and God bless you, too. Have a blessed day.
  • animelo... SCOOP--... 2011/09/25 21:35:54
    animelover_in_God_I_trust
    +1
    Same to you

2014/11/01 02:24:58