What does it mean when a guy says he has alot on his mind and been thinking?

Liz Marie 2010/01/13 01:05:50
I been tlaking to this guy for about a month and a half and everythings been good. Went to basketball games went out to dinner layed around his house with him. I spent New years eve with him kissed him whent he ball dropped everythign was fine. Than like January 3 i said goodmoring hun an hour later i got morning. Than i said i felt like we hadnt talked that much the day before and he never texted me back until 9 that night saying "im not trying to ignore you i just got alot on my mind and been thinking abd dont know right now" and i have not heard from him since. Idk what to do i like the boy alot and could see myself with him i dont know if he means he doesnt like me or if he really does have stuff going on in his life....

• Near 2010/01/13 02:07:28
    neither...
    Near
    It means a lot of things, if you want to know, mail me
  • wandering mystery aka Relch... 2010/01/13 01:10:21
    He doesnt like me and was trying to be nice about it.
    wandering mystery aka Relcho of Anid
    I went through the same, but it was a female not a another male. In my case things were fine until Thanksgiving or so. She started needing "time away" and came back more aloof. My advice is to distance yourself. I maybe wrong. He may really have some crap going down. However, play it safe.

2014/04/19 12:03:06