What does it mean to have the same dream more than once?

Amanily 2011/02/22 22:00:25

• Xx{tHe GiRl On FiRe}xX 2011/02/22 22:16:56
    It means.....
    Xx{tHe GiRl On FiRe}xX
    +3
    that the dream is VERY importatnt and can help you in real life. So pay attetion to what happens what surrounds you in your dream.

• ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/24 11:54:11
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +2
    Yeah your right, but its hard sometiimes. I know all it takes is them sitting their crying or giving me that look and I'll be like okay alright whatever. Its a toughy. I have to find them.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/25 00:16:35
    Angel
    +2
    I have also learned that being close does not always mean being close in terms of proximity, staying in touch and keeping someone close in your heart as you get older is much more realistic and as strong. You'll make the right choice for yourself. what advantages does one school have other the other? I'll email you one of pooh.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/25 03:22:07
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Yeah your right, well the one in Tennessee is allowing me to take up my occupational therapy program without going through the run around and pre-med crap.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/25 04:56:49
    Angel
    +1
    so there must be a reason you have not chosen that one, reason? remember the fast or easy bath is not always the best, just keep that in mind. Do they offer accounting if you end up changing your mind (nothing with changing your mind, did that plenty myself lol)
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/25 08:56:29
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    There are lots of reasons, but its whatever you know. Yeah your right faster is not always the best, but I don't want to go through 8 years of my life in school just for one thing, wtf its ridiculous. yeah all of the schools offer accounting that I'm going to. Wow your really good at remembering.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/25 23:52:58
    Angel
    +1
    I don't know, if I could go back to school I would in a heart beat. If its what you want to do than it wont feel like eight years, also think after your out of school... the real world for the rest of you life. Yikes!. Especially in the climate we're in, get the most of what you can out of school before jumping into the new doggy dog world of a connected work force. That's good the all got accounting. lol,

I actually have horrible memory (another story for another time of why), really but for some reason with what we have talked about I have been able to remember most of it (no brown nosing or flirting, I'm actually curious myself of why)
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/26 20:36:00
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    School is tiring, when I think I'm just going to a technical school for 2 years and be out. yeah the real world is scary, I cried when I realized that I was turning 18 in 2 months and would soon be on my own. lol. Its not funny though, yeah it is a good thing they do. So what would you go back to school for? Oh well that's you know some people can remember what interests them or what they want to remember, I'm kinda like that, my mom hates it.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 00:12:23
    Angel
    +1
    You will figure it all out and be fine. tiring, boring, etc, those are small to what they will eventually enable you to do. Like saving or accounting, you got to think long term as well as immediate satisfication.

I would love to go back to school for industrial design this time. Or masters in clothing design. Some people such as yourself remember what they want, wish I was like that but I'm not, long story. Cherish the small memories as those are the the moments that will say the most about your life.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 01:19:46
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Yeah well I understand what your trying to say, but it's so hard. Oh your really into design, I thought maybe you would want to go back for another career or something, but that's all good.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 01:45:23
    Angel
    +1
    but its soooo hard lol, your too much lol.

I would love to go back for a degree in small business, science, writing, directing, designing comes naturally and is my current passion.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 02:04:54
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Oh so your mimicking me now. lol Yeah your really into art cause writing is art, I think directing and science should go with it too. Science can be beautiful.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 03:26:15
    Angel
    +1
    I call it how I see it lol... but its sooo hard:P

I enjoy writing, I have written a few things I would love to pair up with some photo essays I have ideas for. you have a journal, write for yourself?

agree. I love science. had this one teach back in HS that made science so interesting. I am a wanna be nerd when it come to science. I read a lot of theoretical theory and science. my fav publications are most foreign fashion mags, time mag, popular science, and google news fast flip (along with anything else I can get my hands on lol)
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 03:43:43
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Yeah well what else do you see. lol Naw I don't write like I use to anymore. So what all do you write about if you don't mind me asking? So do you remember her/his name, i had a teacher like that too and she actually broke things down to to wear you got it. yeah you must read a lot and I can tell your into a lot of things. I once took this web design class or whatever it was and we got to design these things and photo shop things, it was so cool, so what all do you do in web design? My teacher made us bring pics of us to school and he taught us how to define them or whatever that term he used was and My profile pic was the one I did, I think it was cool, i like made my cheeks chubbier (yes I need to update some things this pic is like 2 years old well a year or whatever) my partner pic we removed all those black spots on her body, its amazing what technology can do.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 05:05:20
    Angel
    +1
    I see someone who like getting to know a person, someone strong in spirit and heart, inquisitive, soo charming... ok enough for now lol. don't want it to go to your head or me start feeling stuff.

Mr Li my art teacher and Mr. Thomas my science teacher. Thats haow my teacher were for me, the did not get bothered with all my questions, or how I needed to learn, they challenged my idea of me thinking I was dumb and only good at art. they took the time to understand me and not just see me an another student. These teachers inspired me to teach. I have been an art director for a YMCA in south Dakota, been an art teach at too behavior charter schools (CEP) and I have loved it, and hope to do it again.

Thats cool you got to do a web design class. I tried for and dropped out due to my anxiety. I use photoshop, illustrator and indesign. If you ever need them let me know and I will hook you up, those programs are way too expensive. Perhaps the word you meant is retouched. I do a lot of that and you can do amazing things. No retouching on my profile pic (maybe I should have lol) your retouched your profile pic? nice job. I do that at work, making food look better than it actually is, you know make it picture perfect.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 05:25:22
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Oh wow I was just saying, didn't think you would actually tell me though. lol It already got to my head. sike, feeling stuff like what? let me guess, "I complimented this girl so much that she expects it" or whatever.

Cool, my teachers was the same they loved to challenge me and they expected the best from me, I guess I never realized that until last month, i feel so bad that I would act out. But all that pressure on you to always behave, always turn your work in on time, you have to just be on top of things and try to keep others in line by doing the right thing. Have this ever happened to you? I once got into a fight with a teacher because of this and when he told me that he expected more out of me and that I had all this potential I guess I just blew up.

Haha yeah I dropped out of that class too when it was like 4 weeks into it, they usually don't allow you to do it that late in the class, but I got my ways..............lol. Yeah that's the word and thanks. Dang well I sure will
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 06:52:41
    Angel
    +1
    I knew you were but I wanted to so I did. not saying lol, got to keep some secrets, geese lol. but no I was not think or feeling ""I complimented this girl so much that she expects it" why would you think that's what i would feel?

I acted out too, growing up is rough as we both no, but we learn and get better. I would hae melt downs due to what you wrote, and I bet it is even worse now then when I when through school. I almost got suspended a few times, but like you I got my ways lol. I beat up my bus attended for grabbing me, I beat up a kid for sitting in my seat, I went head to head with the school bully (fight got stopped), and a few other fights.

Good, those are good skills to have, especially if your creative like you are. any other app too.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 07:20:32
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Oh, well I was just saying, no harm done.

Dang You was pretty hardcore, bout like me, lol, i think i fought more boys then anything else. Omg I just realized something, i never got into a fight with a girl before, well excluding my sister. Yeah I feel ya. You beat someone up just for sitting in your seat, if you was my age I believe I would of tried to beat your butt for fighting that kid though, I'm more a justice Kid.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 09:36:36
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 20:46:51
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    When are people not stupid and immature, we all grow. Haha dang, I'm bout like you if she would of hit me in my shin that was already hurt I would of knocked the crap out her. Sound like you picked the wrong day to try to catch the bus, she might have liked you. Haha I thought that you was about to say that you hit her across her face the racket, that would of been super painful and your butt would of definitely got expelled. Oh, so he was always trying to get on your bad side, and decided to sit in your seat to annoy you then? I have to admit I last year when I was at school or anywhere I didn't like for people to sit in my seat, I mean they know that I sit a certain place every day and i don't switch it up and I clare some just want to tempt you. Well boys don't know how to keep their hands to themselves, I mean then I guess I had this bad reputation cause people constantly lied on me and I was too nice. But I have a problem with men touching me, and I don't want them too. Well my last fight, hmm 2 years ago, I think anyways. When was yours?
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 21:45:09
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/27 22:09:55
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Haha some people flirt differently and show their affection aggressively. Yeah well that boy didn't have enough sense then to irk you on then. Yeah the same goes for a man, not all males want to be touched on either. Well that's a long way then. He tried to rob you? what happened? (if you don't mind me asking) lol
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/27 23:32:55 (edited)
    Angel
    +1
    ya I know and dont mind but almost breaking my leg again... not sexy or making me feel you in anyway but me wanting to brake your neck. Ya he wasn't smart that day lol.

well that's is how I am. In college I was feeling this girl and things were getting heated, well when she hugged me, like a true hug of love (not the kind you give a friend or mother gives you) my legs almost came out from under me to the point she needed to hold me up lol. so embarrassing lol. I am kinda a contradiction, I am fine with others nudity, porn, etc, etc touching and feeling but when i feel you I feel most vulnerable. I use to be vulnerable to things I spoke about, now not so much to things i say, instead I am allow to the right person (uh you, choked me up remember) to allow myself to make myself vulnerable to them, I can be a locked box (that tat on my back) but time has softened me up and with the right people, they see my underside.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/28 00:22:46
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Dang violent.

I never had that kind of hug before, I had the hug that felt secure but as far as my legs buckling no. Awwh that is so sweet and sound like something that would be in a movie, why did you ever let her go, or did she let you go? yeah I remember allowing yourself to be vulnerable to a certain person or people that you trust is good, cause they can help you out just by listening to you talk or telling you what they think. I need to start being more vulnerable and really letting people that I love or really trust in and let them help me out. SO what kind of box is it?
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/28 01:17:17
    Angel
    +1
    ya, I use to be and thought. Not proud of it.

This was the second year of college I think, I let her go because I was the man on the side, not proud of it but I guess I didn't want anything that could ever be to real or really hurt me.. but when she had to lie to her man and asked me to pretend I was her gay friend for him, I was no and knew i needed to do some self healing.

You don't need to do anything, time and will heal your pain and naturally you will do it when it feels right with the right person. don't let anyone tell different. Your doing just fine.

I was describing my heart when I said lock box lol, but my tat on my back is big angel wings that spell out what I told you in binary code (computer code, ones and zeros) in the shape of wings. I have them attached to a guy representing me in a hoodie and jeans with timbs on walking towards you with a face that has seen much but is still standing.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/28 03:45:07
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Oh, well don't feel don't, I did alot worse, I'll tell ya later, not here though. But anyways yeah it does take some self healing and reflection.

Okay then I'll try

Oh, that is really deep and must look hot.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/28 04:12:39
    Angel
    +1
    cool. ya had to mess up a few people relationship to realize I needed to do some serious soul searching.

good:)

It does look hot. I designed and drew it out. Took 8 straight hours to do. no brakes, nothing for them to put it on my back. five hours in I was fine, last three, man it hurt.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/28 04:44:05
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Dang, I might get one for my birthday, a temporary one though.
  • ~Goddes... ~Goddes... 2011/02/28 04:44:18
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    That sounds painful.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/28 05:44:48
    Angel
    +1
    there are so many factors that go into it hurting, location, pressure they use, how big it is, if they use color. when you see it you will see why it would hurt... its all very concentrated as there are sooo many zeros and ones they had to ink in. Your cute, temp is good. what will it be?
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/28 18:47:29
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    A rose surrounded by snakes. Haha yeah I'm not good with alot of pain, but the good thing is that I become numb or get use to it after a few minutes.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/03/01 00:23:16 (edited)
    Angel
    +1
    such contradictions placed together, very cool, any personal meaning behind this tat? Guess i am too. you must be good with pain for the surgery you had to endure. I would have cried like a baby.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/03/01 03:55:10
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Well everyone wants a rose, I mean roses are a national symbol for love and lust. Snakes are known as sneaky, vicious and deadly. The rose will symbolize me, with all of my flaws as the thorns and the snakes will protect me, allowing no one to harm me. Back in my hometown, there was this path above my house and there was this one rose that would grow there every spring, but no one would ever try to get it cause there was this snake there and it wouldn't let you get it. I admired that and I still do, it protected what it treasured most, I use to be jealous of that rose, cause that's what i wanted. lol Haha yeah I had anesthesia though, I'm getting my second one soon, I go for my Doctor visit Thursday to sort things out.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/03/01 04:05:34
    Angel
    +1
    wow, every cool. was the snake that protected that rose poisonous? Do you get a lot of snakes, wild animals around were you lived? where would you get this tat put on?

what is this surgery going to be for? are you nervous? I will really try to remember to wish you luck Wednesday night but I'll be sending you good thoughts Thurs for you doc visit.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/03/01 04:22:00
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Yeah it is. Yeah it was a Diamond back, beautiful though. Yeah it was out in the country so there was lots of wild animals there, but I always stayed in the woods though, I didn't care. lol I once stuck my hand in a snake whole, cause I got dared too, yeah very stupid of me. I would get it up my spine or either on my arm. I can't get none on my legs :( Don't ask.

Well I'm really sensitive about it, I don't want to say, maybe later though. Well yeah I am really nervous cause I don't know if I'm making the right decision or not. Okay then thanks.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/03/01 04:31:54
    Angel
    +1
    Other than in the zoo I don't believe I have ever seen any snakes or wild animals (driving on the highway, dears, possums, etc don't count). Wow, that was stupid. who was making you that dare, hope you won.

Understand and respected. I wish I had been as strong as you are at this age. you can be scared, nervous and still be strong remember. big props to you, and a big hug respected strong age scared nervous strong remember props hug
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/03/01 07:00:21
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Omg are you serious? lol Would you be scared to go hiking through the woods alone? If I took you through the woods would you go, even after I tell you this story? lol Okay there are 2 kinds of snakes that you have to watch out for it is the clay snake or bull snake, but it blends in with the clay and if your not careful you could step on it and possibly get damaged really bad. Then ther's the corpse whip, its a long black snake with a tail like a whip and they usually travel in a pack, but when they spot a moving object or a threat, the whistle, letting the other snakes to get ready to attack then they chase you and whip you to death and they stick their heads in your mouth to see if your still alive (very smart) if not then they continue to beat you. They don't bite though atleast I don't think. But me and my sister almost got hurt by them last year when we was outside and no body didn't cut the grass in the field, we hear the whistle and then heard the whipping on the trees and then saw the tails and movement moving fast across the field, we took off running like hell, our dogs got at them, it was awesome. You know how you watch movies the victims be running away from the danger then the soldiers run towards it, that's how our dogs was, lol it was so heroic (I would totally marry my dog)

Of course I won, my cousin. Thanks You are a real sweety.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/03/01 07:19:19
    Angel
    +1
    Serious, I've lived in the city more or less my whole life. I have camped and hiked but never lived outside enough to see all you have seen. Wow those are some crazy snakes! I'm wearing sturdy boots and carrying a machete when we go hiking. Sure I would go, you only live once and i'm not going to let any snakes or wild animals scare me off. Glad you dogs came to your aid, great story. Dealing with snakes and wild animals, are these things that you are tough growing up, like we're talked about not talking to crazy people on the street?

Think if you married your dogs it would be illegal in most states if not the whole world lol.

what did you dare you cousin to do? ditto.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/03/02 16:35:11
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Hahaha I know you like the word ditto but can you stop its making my neck twitch I don't like that word. Well do you have any place where you can explore around you now, like anywhere with a lot of trees that are not restricted.? Hahaha dang your going to do the whole thing aren't you boots and machete, I don't think that is needed well with the bob cats you can scare them off, sometimes anyways. But I never wore boots or extra clothing when I went into the woods, because if you have to start running from something then it'll slow you down. lol Pants and tennis shoes are good for me. Hahaha no, its all in all, we had too many crazy people wear we was from,.

Awwh dang well i guess I have to cancel the wedding then, he would of made a great groom. lol Don't you know that I am allergic to dogs and cats though, well most animals, :( so sad but I still play with them.

Well I didn't later that night my mom cooked some barbecue chicken and I got this bone that someone cleaned to the "T" lol and went and got a roach, centipede, from outside and stuck it in her mouth (they was dead). She woke up instantly screaming, she wasn't right for days, lol she called her mom and made her pick her up that same night. lol Awwh we did some crazy things.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/03/03 00:09:07
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/03/03 00:26:50
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Well I use a lot of words, especially 'Yeah" I think I use this one a little too much though. lol Its just that when hear or see the word "ditto" I think of this person that I just hate to the gut. But all is good. I have trouble spelling weird and believe so much, I have to use spell check every-time. haha well let the bears get their share of you, you sound yummy, lol Well we're the toughest mo'fo' you will ever meet Mister. Well you should drive, get out some, I have been getting out lately and been very energized for some reason, I can't even sleep past 9am no more, its sucks, but its weird that I got all this energy back in me.

Not funny one bit, you can't do that to me

Yeah Crazy good, I like. Yeah she was and yeah she is crazy too, that girl is like my sister, we cried and tried to runnaway together when my mom was like we're going to Charleston.

2014/07/25 12:00:40