What does it mean to have the same dream more than once?

Amanily 2011/02/22 22:00:25

• Xx{tHe GiRl On FiRe}xX 2011/02/22 22:16:56
    It means.....
    Xx{tHe GiRl On FiRe}xX
    +3
    that the dream is VERY importatnt and can help you in real life. So pay attetion to what happens what surrounds you in your dream.

• toby 2011/03/05 18:35:04
    It means.....
    toby
    +1
    Its going to happen lol
  • Paul 2011/02/26 16:25:46
    It means.....
    Paul
    +1
    You're going to die.
  • Amanily Paul 2011/02/27 22:23:55
    Amanily
    STFU!
  • Paul Amanily 2011/02/27 23:17:02
    Paul
    +1
    Never.
  • Amanily Paul 2011/02/27 23:17:52
    Amanily
    i had a feelin u would say that
  • cait526 2011/02/23 04:55:47
    It means.....
    cait526
    +2
    Depends on your belief, it could be a premonition or there is a scientific way to find out what it means. If you dream it twice it is probably some part in your brain saying there is a problem, emotionally most likely, and it needs to be fixed.
  • tyson 690 cait526 2013/02/25 08:19:51
    tyson 690
    +1
    Ok so I have been having this dream about my crush asking me out and I have been haveing the same dream like 4 times in the last 4 weeks does this mean my dreams gonna happen to me !??
  • Lauren tyson 690 19 hours ago
    Lauren
    You keep having it because you want your crush to ask you out.
  • FuyuXTheXNinja 2011/02/23 01:49:25
    It means.....
    FuyuXTheXNinja
    +2
    i think it means it's a sign or a foretelling dream
  • Captain Sticky 2011/02/22 23:17:21
    IDK
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    I had the "walking across the Whitestone Bridge" dream again last night. I have no idea what repeat dreams mean but I consider any dreams that take place in New York to be nightmares.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2011/02/22 22:27:53 (edited)
    It means.....
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    http://www.dreammoods.... .Remmeber very thing that happened ,se what the dream show you.
    It means.....
    Xx{tHe GiRl On FiRe}xX
    +3
  • tyson 690 Xx{tHe ... 2013/02/25 08:20:58
    tyson 690
    +3
    Well the spreading are in school at lunch
  • ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pl... 2011/02/22 22:08:13
    IDK
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +2
    sometimes it can be nothing, But I wondered the same thing cause I have been having dreams over and over again and Its creepy as hell.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 04:51:33
    Angel
    +2
    whats the dream? I use to have the same kind of very graphic dreams of seeing the ones I loved dying in horrible ways and I couldn't help them. I would wake up in cold sweats not able to breath.. Finally got better.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 04:58:10
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Well it was weird. It was of my old boyfriend and it gets very scary, people say that I'm still not over what he did to me, so that's why I will have it. But at the end of it I'm always falling and can't stop, I try to run, but always fall. I hate to think about it.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 05:16:12
    Angel
    +2
    Kia thank you for sharing it, know it must have been not easy to. I had things happen to me too that i don't share either but those bad dreams are partly a manifestation of some of the pain I experienced.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 05:24:08
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Your welcome. Yeah well I know that the more you talk the better you get, but at first it was like the more I talked the worse it got. Its funny how the people you think you can trust are the main ones to hurt you the most. Yeah I feel ya.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 05:35:36
    Angel
    +2
    your very wise and strong. Sometimes the only way things get better is by fist getting worst. I felt how you feel about talking about, that why I was such an angry person, but keeping it in is so much worse because it will just eat at you until you deal with it. It feels that way but it hurts so much because you gave willingly the power to hurt you. And that sucks (that's what happened with my TL)
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 05:51:50
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Thanks, I don't know about "very" though. yeah you are right the more you hold it in, the angrier and confused and depressed you get, you'll feel lifeless almost. I guess that's where being afraid to love again or to love at all or to trust comes in because most are afraid of that one wrong choice, that misjudgment, cause it can take you for a ride for sure. TL?
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 05:56:50
    Angel
    +2
    Well i now "very" fits you, I don't throw around complement for brownie point, I just say what i believe. feel you about the fear part. True love.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 06:29:07
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Okay then. Oh I had to make sure. Will you ever tell me what happened?
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 06:35:35
    Angel
    +2
    I will in the future, will you tell me what happened to you? its a long story and reveals a lot about who I once but I feel cool sharing that with you for some reason, crazy? (you might be that serial killer you were saying you could be if I invited you to travel with me lol)
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 06:49:30
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Okay then, I'll hold you to that. I'm not sure you would want to know what happened to me, but if your really sure then I guess I don't mind. Yeah I just might be, I can be outside your window right now or in your closet or in the kitchen cabinets.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 07:06:14
    Angel
    +2
    ok, we have a deal. i would to know because that part of you like my past and experiences are part of me.. we're getting to know each other. I would like to see you try outside my window, i live on the third floor lol, and it just snowed yesterday (sooo tired of the snow) and it 21 degrees out lol. if you were in my closet my kitty cat would probably be rubbing against you for some love and attention (she loves everyone, not much of a guard cat lol) You have pets?
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 07:31:26
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    The deal is Sealed then. OH you didn't know about my secret powers? lol Dang that's cold, Its hot as hell here, well to me anyways. I love animals, but cats scare me with their tiny claws and sharp teeth and shapable bodies and their so quiet, sneaky. Well I have a dog but he's staying back in my hometown with my uncle, because I couldn't bring him with me.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 07:42:08
    Angel
    +2
    I can take or leave cats but this cat (ready for its name?... Gucci.. no I didn't name it, another ex did lol, use to have another cat named Chanel.. you can tell we were in the clothing industry hard lol) is like a dog in personality and size, its actually a maine coon cat. I keep Gucci's claws short, never bites anything other than her food, and is never quite (always wanting attention). I would love to eventually get a dog, what kind of dog do you have? name?
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 07:53:52
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +2
    Haha yeah you was into the clothing industry. Gucci sounds like a nice kitty, one well taught, spoiled little rascal. I think he's a German Shephard and Lab, don't know. His name is Stinky, lol I named him that when I was living in the country and one week the people came to upgrade the sewer and Stinky was playing in it (ewwh) lol so we called him stinky cause he stunk. But for future references, don't ask me about makes, models, types, races or whatever cause I'm not that good with names. I usually put everything in one category for each, They are either a Car, Truck, white/black/Spanish/Chinese, Dog, Cat, Scary, Big, Small. lol
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 08:18:42
    Angel
    +2
    We use to have iced out collars for them with their names but that was too much lol. not really spoiled anymore, but very much loved. GREAT NAME! lol the story is hilarious lol. Don't worry I wont lol, I'm not much for names or brands either, no brand whore here.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 08:27:53
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    LOL I use to go and buy shirts for my chit-zhu named Silvia and I washed her like every 1-2 days. yeah right stinky is not great name. lol
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 08:59:46
    Angel
    +1
    wow that was a loved chit-zhu, what happened to it? Do you like animals in general? I do, sometimes I feel I get along better with them than people, they always seam to like me unlike people, oh well lol. *correction* when I was who i use to b, now everyone I meet seams to like me... nice change:) Stinky is a great name, your crazy lol
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 09:07:54
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    My mom got mad and put her outside for like a day, she got a hold of something before anyone knew what was going on she was dead. they told me the next day I came home from bible study. I cried for 2 days. Haha your weird then.
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 09:40:03
    Angel
    +1
    I am a bit crazy but I'd rather be that then like most, bland. aww, that is sad. I had a cat that was both an indoor and outdoor cat, somehow one winter she never came back and our neighbor called us to look at a cat that had frozen in his garage... go over there and came back so we could bring it back... brother comes down yelling it wasn't our cat that was found!! Swear it was identical! crazy! dont ask whey i told you this story lol. you must be crazy too talking to me this much lol. My mother and grandfather in NC were both ministers
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 10:09:38
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    No your just right as far as I can tell. cool cat. lol Dang, I never heard of a cat freezing it must have been cold there. Sorry about the kitty. Naw I like talking to you. Oh, do you visit them much. My cousin want me to go spend a few weeks in Charlotte with them, since I have so much "time" on my hands. lol
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 10:19:44
    Angel
    +1
    your pretty right yourself.. the judges give you... wait for it ...10 out of 10.. and the crowd goes wild. congrats, how does it feel to be so good kia? I like talking to you. SOO weird, my mother just went down to NC this past sat! but I'm glad I didn't go, I would've met you. Well life will start up again for you soon and you will not have time for all this chit chat with me:( your just getting started with many wonderful things in life. as am i.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 10:55:34
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    Awwh thanks I feel very honored to ranked so high, i would like to thank, God, my parents, You Thank you everyone. lol Yeah soon is like in a few months for me, that's not soon. awwh feel honored ranked high god parents lol yeah champange
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 11:04:13
    Angel
    +1
    great acceptance speech... add that to my list, if I ever get an award i'll just send you up, not one for center stage, like to be instead the puppeteer behind stage (reason for the name Angel)

that is soon, just think how much life you can life in that amount of time. so when do you have to decide on a school?
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 11:14:21
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    +1
    Haha yeah thanks I know. Awwh Angel. That's my teddy bear name, Angel and Teddy.Well next month actually, I'm lost
  • Angel ~Goddes... 2011/02/23 11:56:59
    Angel
    +1
    you named your teddy bear teddy? too cute. what factors are you weighing that are making you feel lost? you'll figure it out.
  • ~Goddes... Angel 2011/02/23 12:09:46
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    yep, dang I had some pics of them up on my page, but I took like everything down except a few, they are cute. Well I'm torn in between my family and what I think what's right for me.They all want me to stay and I haven't told my 2 cousins they will be pissed, if I decide to go far.

2014/10/25 22:50:41