What does dreaming about snakes mean?

Hawaiianprincess 2012/03/22 23:07:10
I keep having dreams about big black snakes in my house to the point it seems so real. Anyone know what dreaming about snakes means?

• Just me ♥ 2012/03/23 03:36:20
    Just me ♥
    +1
    It depends on what the snakes are doing, but I have heard several times before that snakes represent penises.
  • Freight85 Just me ♥ 2012/03/23 04:29:46
    Freight85
    +1
    In the words of Sir Mix-a-lot: "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun."
  • Just me ♥ Freight85 2012/03/23 04:37:07
    Just me ♥
    LOL....I don't have buns for ANY anaconda!!
  • Freight85 Just me ♥ 2012/03/23 04:38:29
    Freight85
    +1
    That's funny... I thought I would just throw that at you.
  • Just me ♥ Freight85 2012/03/23 04:40:37
    Just me ♥
    +1
    As long as you were only throwing! :o)
  • Freight85 Just me ♥ 2012/03/23 04:47:45 (edited)
    Freight85
    We should be friends then... that way I can enter into some FRIENDLY banter with you. Talk 2 me.
  • Just me ♥ Freight85 2012/03/23 04:56:23
    Just me ♥
    What do you want to talk about....trickle down economics?
  • egyptianpharaoh 2012/03/23 01:21:07
    egyptianpharaoh
    +1
    maybe you have a snake mania obsession because of any accedent happend with you.
    if not it means that ( according to what we know in egypt ) its a women intrigues you ( mostly about a girl wanna steal your boyfriend or husband ) be careful :)
  • jaymz 2012/03/23 01:19:33
    jaymz
    +1
    time to wake up !
    +1
    new job
  • darlene 2012/03/22 23:55:30
    darlene
    +2
    I'm having a nightmare. lol
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/03/22 23:48:07
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2
    nothing. Sometimes a snake is just a snake.

sexy xnake
  • santanasmooth 2012/03/22 23:16:50
    santanasmooth
    +1
    Meanings of dreams about snakes

Dreaming of several snakes in a pit foretells bad luck in love or business. Falling into such a pit represents worries that impose threat.
    Snake dreams can mean that you are undergoing a phase of conflict between opposing forces. Another snake dream interpretation foretells that you are about to be deceived. Small snakes, in particular, indicate that you are in a company of people who seem friendly but who are secretly trying to defame you.
    To dream of walking over snakes implies constant fear of illness.
    Seeing yourself turn into a snake indicates a need for change in some aspect of your life. Similarly, finding a snake transform into a person shows that you need to get rid of some bad habit.
    In case you happen to experience a dream wherein a professional snake charmer is working with a snake, avoid getting into malicious gossip; it can harm your reputation.
    Dreaming of snakes slithering or falling on other people signifies struggles with fortune. It can also symbolize guilt and sorrow.
    If you are bitten by a snake or snakes in a dream, it shows that you will fail to conquer evil influences. To see them bite others indicates that, whether knowingly or unknowingly, a friend is likely to be injured or criticized by you.
    ...

Meanings of dreams about snakes

Seeing hairs taking the form of snakes points towards distress caused by seemingly insignificant things.
    Snake dreams can also indicate reformation, resurrection and rebirth due to the reptile’s ability to shed skin. Hence, dreaming of snake skin implies protection from sickness.
    Handling them in a dream you will adopt some strategy to remove opposition. If you manage to confront and kill a threatening snake, it means that you will be successful in overcoming adversaries.

Nonetheless, keep in mind that proper dream analysis of snake dreams would require thorough contemplation by studying various aspects of the dream and your own situation in life.

Plus, the emotions that you felt during your dream shall play a key role in determining the interpretation.

Mark 16:18 ESV
    They will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.

2014/10/30 17:38:58