What does Centipede's mean in a dream or your house?

EmpathyReigns 2012/07/23 15:42:57
Related Topics: Wealth, Dream, House
Warming/ danger
Wealth
Protections
What do you think?
Warning us or in your home, is a sign of something not right!

• Absynthe, Lady of Snakes 2012/07/26 04:10:05
    What do you think?
    Absynthe, Lady of Snakes
    "Dreaming of centipedes is a sign that you will start something on a very small scale and gradually build it up into something worthwhile. Centipedes also exemplify persistence and show that once you've taken the first few steps, nothing will prevent you from succeeding." Spirit and Dream Animals by Richard Webster.

Sound like something good is coming your way. ^_^
  • kathleen Absynth... 2014/07/16 09:13:51
    kathleen
    +2
    In my experience with centipedes has always been of sign of passing tests or storms in life, going through the storms, and coming through it with persistence. Kinda like studying for a test, taking it and passing it with a 100% grade. So don't be scared of them. They are signs that you've done well! For it to actually hit you in your face is to get you realize your ability and talent of reading signs and trust your instincts.
  • being me 2012/07/23 17:15:02
    Warming/ danger
    being me
    Centipedes have a few characteristics which are very important towards dream interpretation. One of the characteristics that centipedes possess is their long slimy bodies. They are wriggly and can slip in and out of dark areas without being noticed as easily. Also unlike the cockroach these bugs are generally silent and can move around without being heard for a long time. One of the main features of the centipede that makes it so well known though is their hundreds and hundreds of legs. The creatures can have hundreds or even thousands of legs depending on size and type.

Now it is time to take some of those characteristics and apply then to dream interpretation. If you have a dream in which you see a centipede then it might mean that you are about to participate in what some might label a shady business. There is something going on that doesn’t seem quite right and you’ll need to pay attention to what that is so that you can get a good fix on what’s going on. You need to be careful of your surroundings and extra careful of the kind of people that you choose to associate yourself with or you might get caught up in something dubious. Don’t be that to yourself.

To dream that you see a centipede could also bode well for you though in one sense, especially if the centipede seems ...

To dream that you see a centipede could also bode well for you though in one sense, especially if the centipede seems to be getting along well and making it to all of the destinations it is trying to achieve. If that is the case for the centipede then it means that your life will be chugging along at a good and steady fast pace. This does not mean that it will be so fast that you cannot catch up. It actually means that no matter how fast things go around you, you will be able to go just as fast to meet all of the demands and challenges that come along with that responsibility. You are a dynamo and you will never stop no matter how tough the going gets.

On the opposite hand if you dream that the centipede that you see is going slowly or is stumbling all over itself then it means that you too will have that same thing happen in your life. You will be trying to handle so many different chores and sets of things to do at once that you won’t be able to keep them all straight. If this sounds like something you’d do or if this idea sounds anything like your personality might be accustomed to, then you might want to start coming up with good ideas for strategy systems now or else things won’t go so well once you do start getting things dumped on you.

Even if you’ve been around a lot of the things, nobody these days actually likes centipedes. Even the small ones can be pretty scary and even when they’re not scary, they are still indicative of an unclean area or a wild area which can cause people to become uneasy. Hopefully you don’t have a dream about this creature but if you do it might be a sign you need to clean up your home or your life a little bit.

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/...
    What do you think?
    bug got in
  • lisa Sister ... 2013/05/19 01:49:45
    lisa
    +1
    It means that u got enemy, and your life needs to fix
  • Altering_Minds. 2012/07/23 17:07:55
    What do you think?
    Altering_Minds.
    +1
    Look i can tell you but first:
    -how did it get there?
    -what were you feeling when/before/after you saw it?
    -how big was it?
    -what did it look like?
    -what did it do?
    -how did you react to it?
    I can tell you eactly what it means but I must know these (for in your dream).
  • Aubrey ... Alterin... 2013/04/22 20:49:38
    Aubrey Mazurkiewicz
    +2
    No idea how the centipede got there but it was under a towel that i went to pick up on my bathroom sink, and the way i picked it up made it fling out, hit my face, drop to the floor, and run. Centipedes are my biggest fear and i come across them on a weekly basis, whether i'm at home outside, school, at a friends, i ALWAYS see them. When i saw this one today i was feeling normal maybe a little upset. It was the biggest centipede i've ever seen. As long and wide as my thumb. It was a light brown with millions of legs. It flung off the towel and hit my face then just ran across the floor. My reaction was to drop the towle and run out of the bathroom, my heart was pounding and i was freaking out. I know this sounds dramatic but its really not at all. i see them constantly and am terrified of them and have no idea why they scare me so much. I do not mind ants, or spiders, or any other insect that bad. they dont really bother me but centipedes do. Can you tell me what this means?
  • hellen Alterin... 2014/09/19 06:38:59
    hellen
    +2
    I was okay before I slept,it was a long,black fat centipede,I was running so fast from it but it was catching up with me however I kicked it ND it died
  • Christina Alterin... 2014/09/22 09:41:35 (edited)
    Christina
    +2
    Ok when I saw it last night it was the first time I had seen one in my house and I've lived here two years. 2 new neighbors from across the street had been visiting it was 2am and there was just a fight so I was a Lil on edge. And my nephew who has been creating major tension in my family's life has just moved in please tell me what it means it was just a house centipede it had probably 30 legs was tan with black band around it legs and I freaked out bc I'm terrified of any type of creepy crawly
  • Michaelene 2012/07/23 17:05:47
    Warming/ danger
    Michaelene
    In a dream it means attacks from multiple sources. As a bug in my house it means he's a dead bug.
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/07/23 17:05:29
    What do you think?
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    Call an exterminator?
  • Tee Quake 2012/07/23 17:03:04
    What do you think?
    Tee Quake
    It means you got a bug in your house

2014/10/02 01:50:54