What do you think of this blog -- "Boycott American women: American women are bitches"?

KoAm 2011/11/24 05:44:12
That blogger is right.  American women are bitches!
That blogger is wrong.  American women are just fine.
It depends on the woman.  Some are bitches, some aren't.  Just like in any other country.
Uh ... what?
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/2011/06/american-wom...

The blog says:

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women.

In a
nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to
divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce
courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children,
etc.

Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with
American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish,
extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible,
and highly unchaste.

The behavior of most American women is utterly
disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain
why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American
women), and why American men should boycott American women, and
date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

• Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2011/11/24 06:16:41 (edited)
    That blogger is wrong. American women are just fine.
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Excuse me Sir, but I do believe that you are a homosexual. Or maybe American women have more discerning taste...that YOU don't happen to fulfill.

• dr blais 2012/10/01 22:18:46
  • liz.zabronsky.1 2012/07/30 21:29:16
    It depends on the woman. Some are bitches, some aren't. Just like in any ot...
    liz.zabronsky.1
    If all of the women you dated were selfish and materialistic, then something is wrong with your taste in women. The same goes for women who've only dated piggish men. Don't blame the opposite sex, take a look at what YOU are doing to end up with such people. The people I know who have constant dating problems are almost always the ones who focus the most on looks. There is also the fact that similar personalities attract; if all the women you dated were materialistic, selfish, and anger-driven, that says a lot more about YOU than it does about the opposite sex.
  • ≌PoPTart≌ 2012/05/27 12:42:09
    That blogger is right. American women are bitches!
    ≌PoPTart≌
    +2
    American Women are the greediest, most arrogant, vapid people on earth.
  • FreedmLovrNatn 2011/11/25 22:12:19
    FreedmLovrNatn
    +1
    Fact: there are more worthless trash bitch women in America than the majority of countries, because US mainstream culture supports it! I am a very good looking, soon to be rich professional US male and looking for a wife... a real woman... overseas! American women make terrible wives and even more terrible mothers.
  • FreedmL... FreedmL... 2011/11/25 22:14:00
  • Freeranger 2011/11/25 14:42:41
    Uh ... what?
    Freeranger
    Personally.....I wouldn't waste the effort to respond. There are better things to do.
  • ≌PoPTart≌ Freeranger 2012/05/27 12:43:07
  • Freeranger ≌PoPTart≌ 2012/05/28 15:09:56
    Freeranger
    Because I can. You must be one of the aforementioned. Perhaps you should go for one off a short pier.
  • Mr.Steve 2011/11/25 13:57:15
  • johnnie.prewett 2011/11/25 13:07:57
    johnnie.prewett
    Idiots think thusly:
    Men are all the same. Women are all the same.
    Americans are all the same. Europeans are all the same.
    Whites are all the same. Blacks are all the same.
    Old people are all the same. Young people are all the same.
  • Peter Nolan 2011/11/25 09:08:19
    Peter Nolan
    Jen,
    I am a man who was very widely respected as a father and husband for 20 years. I raised 4 children. I was voted by my peers to give the granchildrens eulogy at BOTH my grandmothers funerals.

I was the epitome of "solid upstanding citizen, father, husband and employee". I am known all over the world in my profession and I am one of the top 20 in the world in my profession. Indeed, there is no other man on the planet who can do ALL the things I can do in my professional area.

In divorce my ex committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. ALL the other women supported her and condoned her crimes. NOT ONE WOMAN publicly condemned her. ONE of my women friends of 20 years PRIVATELY criticised her.

For standing up for my rights I have been HATED ON be virtually ALL western women. I have NEVER been hated on by an eastern european woman and I now ONLY date eastern european women. John is exactly correct as to the attitudes of western women. You only have to know that in my case my ex was CRIMINALLY given 95% of assets and western women LAUGH at me while eastern women are SHOCKED and call it the crime it is.

I have published FULL DETAILS on the Australian CAF site. Even the video from my family court meeting.

If you wish to be part of holding ...

Jen,

If you wish to be part of holding women "equal before the law" go here and sign up under your country. Tell all your women friends to do the same. The family courts are a criminal cartel and I have PROVEN this.

http://www.crimesagainstfathe...
  • John Rambo Peter N... 2011/11/25 09:17:34
  • you or hey you 2011/11/25 06:30:44
    you or hey you
    +1
    I think its all actually about western women being quite happy with family court bias against men. They like having the power to rip men apart and be condoned by the government. I suppose women just dont care about their sons and what may befall them.
  • John Rambo you or ... 2011/11/25 09:16:17
  • Peter N... you or ... 2011/11/25 09:41:32
    Peter Nolan
    +3
    Danny...very true. Think about this. In Australia the best estimate we have is that 4,000 men kill themselves each year due to the criminal abuse of the family courts. Every single one of those men has a mother. The man did not spring up out of the cabbage patch.

Even so? NONE of those mothers are denouncing their daughter in laws publicly...EVEN WHEN SHE HAS OTHER MARRIED SONS!!!

If that is not an indication of how disgraceful western women have become, that they will not speak out on behalf of DEAD SONS? I do not know what is.

I was talking to the woman who helped me save my life when I was suicidal the other day. She is Ukrainian. In talking about what is going on in the west I asked her this question. Note she has one child, a son, and he just turned 18.

"Just imagine this....you son meets a lovely girl, they fall in love, get married and have a little baby girl......but after a while the woman decides that your son is not good enough for her and dumps him and takes your grand daughter away from you. Your son loves this woman with all his heart and soul, loves the child with all his heart and soul, he wants to be a good father as his father was not so good.....he is so distraught and depressed he kills himself. He has done nothing wrong, hes done the best he can, but his wife...

"Just imagine this....you son meets a lovely girl, they fall in love, get married and have a little baby girl......but after a while the woman decides that your son is not good enough for her and dumps him and takes your grand daughter away from you. Your son loves this woman with all his heart and soul, loves the child with all his heart and soul, he wants to be a good father as his father was not so good.....he is so distraught and depressed he kills himself. He has done nothing wrong, hes done the best he can, but his wife betrays him and steals his little girl from him....

In one action you will have lost your son and you only grand child. Now...what do you think about that?"

She was VISIBLY SHAKEN. Her only reply was

"Please never say anything like that again...that is too horrible to even think about"

Yet 4,000 women a year or so in Australia LIVE this experience.

You women are so short sighted you do not realise the criminal cartel of the family courts affects YOUR SONS. Either that or you just do not care about your sons. I think it is the later.
  • John Rambo Peter N... 2011/11/25 11:36:15
  • Little Miss Monster 2011/11/25 03:15:22
  • John Rambo Little ... 2011/11/25 09:16:49
  • Rore73 2011/11/25 02:01:43
    Rore73
    I like 'em just the way they are!
  • John Rambo Rore73 2011/11/25 09:16:59
  • Rore73 John Rambo 2011/11/25 14:24:14
    Rore73
    Happy Holidays to you too!
  • Peter N... Rore73 2011/11/25 09:56:48
    Peter Nolan
    +3
    Rore,
    Ever dated a Russian woman? I had no idea what a good woman to date was until I dated women from eastern europe. My fav#1 barely knew me when I was suicidal yet she was very kind and supportive. NO WESTERN WOMAN offered me the slightest of support despite HUNDREDS of them knowing my children had been kidnapped, that my personal and company bank accounts were frozen, that I was cast into poverty, that my health had failed me after so many years of hard work and stress. The ONLY two women who supported me were EASTERN EUROPEAN and BOTH had known me less than 6 months.

I mean NOT MY FEMALE COUSINS, NOT MY AUNTS, NOT ANY WOMAN I KNEW PRE DIVORCE other than these two new friends. How about that for what western women are really like, eh?

If you have not dated women from eastern europe? You should give it a go. I've dated about 20 women from eastern europe....some only one dinner date and decided not for a second...ALL of them have been just fine.

I've had 5 "favs" two of which were short lived. fav#1 I have known for 4 years now and we dated for 2.5 years. We remain friends. Fav#4 and 5 lasted about a year each.

This is what a GOOD woman says about a man like me. That NO western woman has made comments like this about me in the last FOUR YEARS tells you just how full of hatred ...

Rore,

This is what a GOOD woman says about a man like me. That NO western woman has made comments like this about me in the last FOUR YEARS tells you just how full of hatred western women are. Try reading this. Who would NOT want to be around women that speak like this and really mean it? The ONLY woman I ever knew in the west who was this kind and friendly to me in need was my first serious girlfriend on the occasion of the death of my closest cousin when I was 18. I was deeply traumatised by his death because it came on top of the death of my grandfather and other traumatic events in my life.

Go ahead. Read this. You will not find a western woman say anything like this about a man who has been criminally abused in the family courts.

http://www.crimesagainstfathe...
  • Yankee Traveler 2011/11/24 12:52:32
    Yankee Traveler
    I am sad to say that I am married for the third time. That being said my first two wives were really nasty people. And that's not just me talking, my children (5) all will tell you the same damn thing. Years later I moved to another state. In a lot of ways it was like moving to another country. I re-married to a woman that is in every sense of the word a partner......she is my equal and I hers. Now that also being said....if my first wife was half of that of my third wife i would have never divorced her lying, cheating, thieving A$$. My second wife was a clone of the first doubled.
  • KoAm Yankee ... 2011/11/24 14:18:05
    KoAm
    +1
    >>>I am sad to say that I am married for the third time. >>>

Nothing to be sad about -- not if the third one is working out so well ...!
  • Yankee ... KoAm 2011/11/24 22:48:01
    Yankee Traveler
    +2
    It is not something that i am proud of. People should marry once and for a lifetime
  • John Rambo Yankee ... 2011/11/25 11:37:02
  • Yankee ... John Rambo 2011/11/25 13:16:25
    Yankee Traveler
    I say take your time. Make sure it's love and not lust that you fall into. Lust is fun but wears thin later. when it's real love there is a lifetime to have.
  • carlos John Rambo 2012/01/01 19:15:26
    carlos
    +1
    Hey guys for real european women's are really good I good married with a girld from paland also big difference she really knows what is the real means of phatner another really good womans are colombians they are forever in fact you would find some bad girlds in there but if you check carefully you should find a really good lady out there
  • KoAm Yankee ... 2011/11/24 14:19:06
    KoAm
    +1
    I guess in your case, the third time is the charm! I wish you and the current missus a lifetime of happiness.

I'm my husband's second wife. He tells me that his second time around has been MUCH better than his first time!
  • Yankee ... KoAm 2011/11/25 13:14:32
    Yankee Traveler
    Thank you Jen for the wonderful wish........And I hope the same for you
  • mike 2011/11/24 11:39:11
    Uh ... what?
    mike
    +1
    Sounds like someone has had one too many rejections and dosen't know how to deal with it. I've got news for the blogger, American Women, non American Women, the only thing different is the language, your problem is gonna be the same. Some of them are gonna like you, some are not. Just like us, some women we like some we don't.
    After losing the love of my life a few years ago, and starting to date again, what I've found out, is whats allways been true. Don't try so hard, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and if you don't like seafood, there's plenty of hamburger, and it all comes with different fixen's!
  • mike mike 2011/11/24 12:03:36
    mike
    +1
    And besides that, bitchy can also be sexy! Didn't ya ever see "Gone with the Wind"?
    Ole Rett loved Scarlett, and Scarlett was like the original American Queen Bitch!!!

And She was hot !!
  • Bill mike 2011/11/24 19:13:30
    Bill
    +1
    She was the prototype spoiled, evil, self centered bitch! Not a damn thing sexy about her.
  • mike Bill 2011/11/24 19:31:22
    mike
    Rett would disagree!
  • Bill mike 2011/11/25 02:32:33
    Bill
    It was a movie right?
  • you or ... mike 2011/11/25 07:06:34
    you or hey you
    Scarlett was not hot she was EVERYTHING a white woman should be ashamed of a self serving runt who if she had to rely on her own skills in survival wouldn't last a minute without having a slave around. AND FRANKLY MY DEAR MIKE RETT COULDN't give a damn LOL
  • you or ... mike 2011/11/25 07:31:50
    you or hey you
    Bichy sexy? you'd be having that with leather bent over her lap? LOL
  • dr blais mike 2012/10/01 22:35:30
  • Lady Wh... mike 2011/11/24 12:44:50
    Very wise, Mike!
  • John Rambo mike 2011/11/24 21:41:28

2014/09/23 06:27:04