What do you think about people getting married at a young age??

Fallen_Angel 2010/01/14 17:23:30
I'm looking for people's honest opinions.

• Liam=Green Day Freak 2010/01/14 18:04:08
    Liam=Green Day Freak
    +2
    i think its stupid because they think there ready but at a young age you don't really think about it how its gonna be after a view years

• Sasssy 2010/01/15 05:56:20
    Sasssy
    Young love is beautiful but make sure both of you are ready for the commitment.
  • ii LOVE my BOYfRiENd ChARlE... 2010/01/14 23:01:02
    ii LOVE my BOYfRiENd ChARlEs <3
    i think it ok if you really think you are in love ?? love
  • dee 2010/01/14 22:42:49
    dee
    When your brains are "lower than you heads" you tend to make lotsa mistakes. OOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO.. I know.
  • RegMama 2010/01/14 21:21:30
    RegMama
    I was married at 20, spur of the moment thing and I have never regretted it. We had been engaged for almost 2 years and had a baby by the time we tied the knot our relationship had been strained and pushed to the edge many times before that even still to this day but we both know it takes hard work to make it work. The are some people who have lived for 20 years but are not "young" at all and there are others who have lived for the same 20 years who still need mommy and daddy for everything. The only advice I have is if there are ANY doubts don't do it, you are not going to change anything about another person by getting married.
  • T 2010/01/14 18:47:45
    T
    Don't. I got married at 21 and that was to young. Date A LOT of people, get an education, establish yourself in your career and put away money for yourself. Become an independant individual - then approach marriage. You will be older and wiser - more capeable of handling marriage responsibly. Remember - marriage is give and take - 50/50 partnership - for life and it is Not easy at any age but the road is more difficult the younger you marry.
  • Suckish Is The Site With No... 2010/01/14 18:38:24
    Suckish Is The Site With No Privacy
    +1
    I agree with SirenAlyss
  • Larry 2010/01/14 18:37:17
    Larry
    +1
    What's the big rush? If your talking about right out of high school,I'd say no way.I think that any person who marries before the age of 25 is heading for trouble. i feel that you have to find out what's out in the world first-experience life a little before you make the final commitment.
  • melodie.v12 2010/01/14 18:35:58
    melodie.v12
    if their in love and over the age of 17 then its should be fine..
  • AllWeKnowIsAllWeAre 2010/01/14 18:26:24
    AllWeKnowIsAllWeAre
    +1
    I agree, it's not really for anyone at that age. Nobody is ready at that young of an age to be getting married. You don't know what's going to happen after the first few years, they could lose interest in you and be cheating on you and you would never know it, because it's YOU that's been blinded by love to not see what's happening right in front of your eyes.
    Liam=Green Day Freak
    +2
  • SirenAlyss 2010/01/14 18:02:06
    SirenAlyss
    +2
    It's not for everyone. Situations are different, and there are a lot of details to look into before going through with it. Divorce, cheating, people changing, relationship faltering, bad communication, and anything else happens at every age.
  • >:O RAWR_cupcake 2010/01/14 17:36:03
    >:O RAWR_cupcake
    +1
    i think its alittle stupid but if they care for eachother that much *shrugs* its for them to decide

2014/04/23 14:26:34