What do you do when you lose your best friend?

lilsischika 2009/09/23 22:04:31
there is no ? about it. its your best friend she knows all your secrets and then one day poof you dont talk or even look at each other. you just fight!. what the point right your only hurting yourself and that person.

• samm 2012/12/02 06:50:36
    samm
    +12
    no one understands, she yelled at me to tell her whats wrong, but i couldnt put it into words, and make them come out of my mouth. i hate fighting with her because shes pratically my only friend. i hate how im her last resort. its not like i dont try and get involved in her life. she just ignores me when other people are around. what do i do? am i the bad person here?

• danni 2014/06/16 04:07:17 (edited)
    danni
    +2
    Me and my best friend got into a argument over boyfriends originally. though somewhere along the line she just kept talking and/or yelling and wouldn't let me clarify anything. she is pregnant and in (what I believe is) a unhealthy relationship the father. but between this illusion of love and her fear of being alone she stays. I can't stand him for it. It just seems like every time she gets a man she drops me like a rock for them at their beck and call. I always understand but now shes mad because im rude to him. since her man can't go with us she doesn't want mine to either so I said fine but she kept going on and on in the argument. it came down to me leaving her house because I wouldn't completely agree with her view even though I agreed not to have my man over and ive been trying to be nice to her man. a few days later I txt her and she texts back that she feels its best if we were no longer friends. im stuck cuz ive been mad at her b4 but ive never said I didn't want to be her friend. I don't want to hang on to somebody who wants to be let go.
  • Samantha 2014/01/19 05:07:44
  • cara roda 2013/10/27 14:04:48
  • cara roda 2013/10/27 14:03:30
  • jennifer 2013/08/06 06:39:31 (edited)
    jennifer
    +1
    I remember maybe a year or so ago i commented on this post about an old best friend I had lost.. Since then I have pushed myself to trust yet another (I have extremely bad trust issues to begin with) and I feel as if I'm losing her as well.. I've been able to tell her more things about myself and my feeling that I have with anyone else, we're extremely similar and had similar pasts so its pretty easy to understand each other. But now this new girl moved here.. And she's so much better than I am. She's gorgeous. She's musically gifted on so many instruments, can sing, can dance. And what can I do? Play the viola. She plays the viola too and she's way better than me. They're both really interested in the paranormal where I get really spooked. She's so much better than me in every way possible and I feel so inferior to her.. Lately they've been hanging out a lot and I don't mean to seem like an overly attached friend or anything but I'm really scared and jealous and sad.. I've recently moved houses so I haven't been able to talk to my best friend and when I got on Facebook the first thing I saw was my best friend calling the new girl her bestestest friend and it hurt so bad.. Because she called me her bestfriend after a few months and this girl has been here a few weeks and she's...
    I remember maybe a year or so ago i commented on this post about an old best friend I had lost.. Since then I have pushed myself to trust yet another (I have extremely bad trust issues to begin with) and I feel as if I'm losing her as well.. I've been able to tell her more things about myself and my feeling that I have with anyone else, we're extremely similar and had similar pasts so its pretty easy to understand each other. But now this new girl moved here.. And she's so much better than I am. She's gorgeous. She's musically gifted on so many instruments, can sing, can dance. And what can I do? Play the viola. She plays the viola too and she's way better than me. They're both really interested in the paranormal where I get really spooked. She's so much better than me in every way possible and I feel so inferior to her.. Lately they've been hanging out a lot and I don't mean to seem like an overly attached friend or anything but I'm really scared and jealous and sad.. I've recently moved houses so I haven't been able to talk to my best friend and when I got on Facebook the first thing I saw was my best friend calling the new girl her bestestest friend and it hurt so bad.. Because she called me her bestfriend after a few months and this girl has been here a few weeks and she's already deemed bestestest friend. But that's not all they always take pictures together, she doesn't with me. My best friend even told me she feels like this new girl could be another person like me, who he can tell her emotional stuff to (she doesn't like being seen in moments of "weakness"). And it's really killing me. And because I don't really know how to express myself or my emotions very well I'm really left in the dark with what to do.. I don't know who I can talk to or just..anything.. I feel like if I say something she will call me annoying like my first bestfriend.. I know it's wrong to compare them I just.. The situation is going exactly the same so.. She's acted the same to me when we talk and such saying I love you! Your my best friend and such but I feel like its all a lie and she's going to abandon me just like the first.. I'm sorry for wasting your time if you're reading this I just had to get that off my chest..
  • Anna 2013/07/29 08:11:29
    Anna
    +2
    I lost my bff she got mad at me coz im going out with this guy she use to date and i didnt tell her , i thought that i shouldnt because it feels like rubbing in her face and all my friends turned on me and call me a bitch help plz
  • reachel... Anna 2013/11/07 01:57:06
    reachel benn
    +3
    Its not your falt the guy ask u out maybe u are nicer that your bff or even hotter than her she just have to deal with it when a girl called u a bitch its simplely mean there vex that all the good things are happen to u not then so anna life goes on she will get over it
  • jake 2013/07/08 11:56:14
    jake
    +2
    My friend has lost trust in me because of a party we went to where I got drunk and wasn't listening to her, I've tried everything to fix this friendship, she won't talk to me unless I dnt first, she refuses to meet with me to talk and she says she will give me a chance but deep down I know she doesn't want to be my friend, I just wish I could turn back the clocks and change the way I was but she only sees me the night I was drunk and not all the times before that which really makes me sad because we're great friends, I just don't know what to do, it's breaking my heart and I can't stop thinking about her :(
  • olivia jake 2013/07/13 17:35:47
    olivia
    Dude u made a hudge mistake but I understand just tell I made a mistake and I can't take it back but can y at least forgive me? Just do some words from the heart girls love it when u do that
  • jake olivia 2013/07/22 12:12:05
    jake
    Well upadate, we are ok now but it won't be the same as before but she's talking to me again and that's all I asked for :)
  • olivia jake 2013/08/03 04:55:52
    olivia
    awesome :D glad ur togther again
  • Kalvin 2013/06/28 22:37:40
    Kalvin
    +2
    Me and a girl I knew, (I'm a guy), became friends, and we started talking. We started talking a lot more, and we became very close. One day, we couldn't talk, and it it continued for four months. When we found another way to talk, we started again, thinking things would go back to the way they were before. We started arguing, and it got so bad that we were ready to quit. We kept talking, but it started getting worse. We stopped talking for a week, until graduation came. One of our teachers pulled us aside, and asked us to make up before we left. So we did. We started talking a lot more again, and things were getting back to the way they were before. She had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks before we stopped talking, and she didn't tell me. When we started talking again, she told me. I started feel different about her, and I fell in love with her. Then one day, we had a huge argument, and we still haven't talked. I don't know what to do, because I'm the one that said goodbye. She's starting to go on dates with a new guy, so if I just came back, it would be awkward, especially because she found out after we stopped talking about how I felt towards her. I know this post is old, but can somebody please help me? We were close friends for four years, and now we don't even look at each other. I miss her so much. Please, somebody help me.
  • Dyna Davin 2013/06/12 04:20:58
    Dyna Davin
    +5
    Well, absolutely, I think my best friend gonna leave me. And I don't exactly know why i felt like this. I gave all my best, I did my part just to make sure that she will always be happy.
    Then, one day, She have been changed. She won't talk to me unless I don't talk to her. I guess she finally found someone new . And now I've been hurt very badly. But I'm trying to get rid out of my self , i made some fake smile just to show that I'm not affected .
    My best friend and her another friend Hugged infront of me .:(
    And now, I have only 2 choices. To give her up or Just continue our complicated friendship? But my 2 choices will hurt me instead. :'( I'm really tired of being hurt.
  • olivia Dyna Davin 2013/07/13 17:37:47
    olivia
    Don't give up she's just doing it to make u joules make a new friend and talk to her or get another friend that I really trust and talk to her about u will feal. Better
  • sarah 2013/06/10 18:52:00
    sarah
    +1
    I lost my friend because I dident go to her birthday party and we where so excited I just forgot I feel so bad I whish that someday we see each othe and talk about being friends aging cuse she is the only one in this world that I knew she was the best friend ever pleas tell me what to do
  • olivia sarah 2013/06/29 16:06:50
    olivia
    Tell her I was a bad friend and say sorry
    Plus call her if u don't now it's not going
    To get any better
  • yolieanng 2013/06/08 20:41:23 (edited)
    yolieanng
    +3
    Me and my best friend knew each other in 6 grade she was nice i was nice i love her like my sister but once we started fighting for stupid stuff n then the next day and today we were fighng i thould her that im always worrrying bout her she always caryng bout herself n her bf n im always giving her advices but she never does anythng for me so when i thold her that she said leave me alone n we swear that we are never going to be bff again im soo tired of her but the bad thing is that Monday is her bday idk what i should do!? apologize or stay like this because it doesnt really hurt im sooo tired of her but idk what to do???
  • olivia 2013/06/07 17:54:45
    olivia
    +3
    Well , I am sensitive I have never showed it or til t and I hade these 3 friends that at a party the both dumped 2 snow Cones on me and threw ice at me when I went down a slide and ran away laughing. So I told me other friends by the texting they said its bulling but on said its not its teasing. I talked to the "friend" who did it we got in a fight. My other friend Sarah who said its just teasing made a mean joke and I got mad at her.so I am crying And she just throws stuff at me and I am still crying
  • olivia olivia 2013/06/24 05:20:35
    olivia
    It's fine we made up
  • peacelovehopefaith 2013/06/04 01:24:04
    peacelovehopefaith
    +3
    Well I lost a bestfriend.. Here's my story, I had 2 bestfriends. 1 of my bestfriends screamed at me to leave her alone when me and my other bestfriend wanted to play with her at recess. Me and my other bestfriend got mad and then we made a plan to ignore her... It went on for a couple of days. Me and my other bestfriend started to hang out ALOT. Until we got into a big argue..... Then my other bestfriend called me a "Big baby" and then I got mad and said that I didn't want to be her friend anymore. It seemed that our friendship was so cheap, cause then she just said, "I don't care" and then we both started to ignore eachother. I realized that my other bestfriend (the girl who screamed at me) saw our argument, so then she started to talk to me and wanted our friendship back. She apologized, and I forgived her. Now I have 1 bestfriend that I will hang out always :) So it can be VERY hard to apologize to your not-bestfriend-anymore when you made her really mad or something. But It may be easy to apologize to your not-bestfriend-anymore if you guys broke up and that it wasn't much of a big biggie. Like the friendship of my bestfriend. :)
  • NoRegretz 2013/05/30 01:17:44
    NoRegretz
    +3
    well my story gos like this... me and my best friend know each other sense 6th grade im in 10nth right now.. me and him where like brothers in 6th grade i had friends but none compared to my bro he didnt have any friends he was like the outsider although he was the friendless kid in school he was allways outgoing and spoke out his mind i was more quiet and keept things to my self the only person i would share my toughts with was him... anyways me and my bro went throughout middle school together.. we allways hanged out and talked about games and girls we liked he would get bullied alot but he was the type of person who would ignore it.. i couldent bare to see him get bullied by kids who didnt even know how to count to ten.. i would always tell him to speak up but he would say that there was no point. him and me where very close buds untill we started 9nth grade... the friendship who onse excisted between him and me slowly started to fade away once he decided to cut his hair and get fit... after that everything i once knew about him desappered.. today we still say hi to each other every time we see one another in the halls or what not but its not like it used to be... we dont hang out no more, we dont talk about games and girls like we used to, and we dont sit besides each othe...
    well my story gos like this... me and my best friend know each other sense 6th grade im in 10nth right now.. me and him where like brothers in 6th grade i had friends but none compared to my bro he didnt have any friends he was like the outsider although he was the friendless kid in school he was allways outgoing and spoke out his mind i was more quiet and keept things to my self the only person i would share my toughts with was him... anyways me and my bro went throughout middle school together.. we allways hanged out and talked about games and girls we liked he would get bullied alot but he was the type of person who would ignore it.. i couldent bare to see him get bullied by kids who didnt even know how to count to ten.. i would always tell him to speak up but he would say that there was no point. him and me where very close buds untill we started 9nth grade... the friendship who onse excisted between him and me slowly started to fade away once he decided to cut his hair and get fit... after that everything i once knew about him desappered.. today we still say hi to each other every time we see one another in the halls or what not but its not like it used to be... we dont hang out no more, we dont talk about games and girls like we used to, and we dont sit besides each other in lunch. i feel as the frienship i onse knew and would never trade for anything will soon fade completly i try to make conversation with him but nothing seems to work i trid txting him but he didnt respond please i want my friend back the one i trusted with my life HELP!
  • olivia NoRegretz 2013/08/03 04:59:11
    olivia
    i hope things get better but u need to talk to him face to face :/
  • carrie 2013/05/25 23:52:15
    carrie
    +4
    my best friend of 4 years used to hang out with me everyday and wouldn't let anybody call me names or make fun of my religion. one day we became friends with another girl and she was the kind of girl that liked to poke fun at people. i guess that they both decided that it would be fun to target ME and i found myself in the situation that my friend was doing all the things she used to protect me from! they would also mimic me and peer preassure me into destroying my morals and doing things that i knew were wrong. recently she has stopped hanging out with me and will pick other people, especially the one girl, over me. i told her how i felt and then she yelled at me and told me that she would stop speaking to me. she told the one girl, who was my other best friend and now i have no friends. i fell onto deep depression and i wish i never told her how i felt. then we could still be friends. i wouldn't even care that they made fun of me or didn't care about my morals. right now i don't care about anything i've ever cared about, except them. Im so depressed that I keep thinking about killing myself and i keep puking. i can't eat or drink and I've gotten really skinny. but all i can think about is how much i miss being their friend. what should i do? please help!
  • olivia carrie 2013/07/13 17:29:10
    olivia
    I am soo sorry listen tell her that u hurt me and some ones like u I should of never been friends with dont be friends with a person like that. Remember u have more people just like that dealing with it so just find new friends and u will get better and don't be friends with the jerk
  • olivia carrie 2013/07/13 17:30:43
    olivia
    Please don't kill itself ur probly beautiful and u have a life to have don't let them get to u because u can't take it back
  • sierra athey 2013/05/17 18:01:32
    sierra athey
    +4
    i just lost my best friend and i dont know what to do an someone help me out
  • olivia sierra ... 2013/07/13 17:41:19
    olivia
    Well apologies and u will BOTH make up
  • Sara 2013/05/15 09:02:20
    Sara
    +3
    So me and my best friend we were chatting in kik then she said I'm not your BFF I said WHY ?!! Then she said because we're not good together and we dont set together a lot I was crying and i said no we sit together she said no . I don't know what to do she is like my sister and I really want her to be my best friend . Every time I see someone happy I really wish I was him/her help me to get her back !!!
  • hannah Sara 2013/07/27 12:54:09
    hannah
    +3
    The exact same thing just happened to me and I have no idea what to do!
  • olivia hannah 2013/08/03 05:02:58
    olivia
    just hold on sister
  • olivia Sara 2013/08/03 05:01:45
    olivia
    girlfriend you shouldnt be friends with a person like that. if she was a true sister she wouldnt betraye u!!! friend a new friend and be sisters with er
  • kejonah 2013/05/09 17:10:31
    kejonah
    +3
    for me theres a bracelet mean a lot to me and only my best friend knows why, i dropped it by accident and she ran and picked it up, she gave me a cheeky smile and i knew she was going to do something with the bracelet, i said to her "don't put it on, okay?" and i gave her a 'feel sorry for me' look. then she PUTS ON THE BRACELET AFTER SPECIFICALLY TELLING HER NOT TO, so i walk out of the room with witnesses looking at me, she doesn't want to say sorry because she said its stupid and started to call me stuff and no matter how i try to make things better although i am not talking to her she just makes it harder so i just gave up because she is despicable and ungrateful.
  • olivia kejonah 2013/08/03 05:03:59
    olivia
    i am so sorry
  • kelinci 2013/04/23 03:52:57
    kelinci
    +1
    For me, friends is everything. Currently, I have LOTS of best friend. I don't mind pairing with anyone because nearly all my classmate is very close to me. But, I am different. Although I have lots of friend, if I lost EVEN ONLY 1, I feel insanely sad. He became extremely cold to me, and always ignore me. I will do anything to make him become friend with me again, even it COST all MY FRIENDS. I just can't live without him being beside me. I believe, all my friend want to become friend. But for him, I can't do a thing
  • kejonah kelinci 2013/05/09 17:12:43
    kejonah
    +2
    don't seem so desperate, just chill out, he'll come back don't worry
  • kelinci 2013/04/22 15:33:37
    kelinci
    I have a friend. He's fun to talk with, and I really enjoy thinking about him and talk to him. We usually work in the same group and always cooperate each other greatly.
    He always tease me, but I am happy for some circumtances. I really love playing with him or whatsoever.
    On 16 april 2013, I get mad at him, and I quickly regret what I do. Days passed, he become very cold to me. I still have friends, but I feel extremely lonely without him talking to me. He was a very good person. I will never match him, but I know we will bnecome a really good friend.

I miss our friendship. EVERY single day I kept thinking about him. EVERY single day I kept praying for him. What should I do? I already say sorry for a thousand time, but he always act cold to me.

Please, help me
  • olivia kelinci 2013/08/03 05:06:30
    olivia
    dude go aplogies and say i want to be friends! if he says no and some other crap then find a new good friend and kind if make him a little jelous
  • 2013/04/20 20:20:56
    +3
    so me and my best friend sop talking. one day i told her i liked this boy and about to days later i found out she was going out with him. i was so upset she could of told me she liked him as well or told he she goes out with him but u hated to find out on my own. we didn't talk for the whole day then i asked her if she goes with him she said no then yes and laughed in my face. so later on AT night on Facebook i told her not to ever speak to me but i but a smiley face because i was playing but she got pissed and start to curse and say awful things to me and we just stop talking a month later she told my sister she wanted to fight me but i tried saying sorry to her oi didn't understand i called her and said sorry she said OK were cool but at school she still would talk to me then i tried calling her but she hanged up as soon as i said my name i tried email but she never replied she block me on Facebook instagram everything but i still have her phone number but i'm afraid if i should call or not what should i do? we been friends for 4 years she was my only best friend i need an answer asap and she moved to another school but lives in the same house.
  • kejonah 2013/05/09 17:16:10
    kejonah
    +1
    ring her and if she doesn't answer then go to her house
  • olivia kejonah 2013/08/03 05:13:13
    olivia
    dude thats not a friend worth having. find a new friend, its hard saying bye but tats a horrible friend! stop trying, unfriend her and find a mew bff, then go roller skating or to the pizza place. forget her

2014/07/25 16:03:54