What do you do if your family hates you ?

Gunner 2012/03/18 08:57:45
Related Topics: Family

• Andrew Baker 2012/11/20 18:08:02
    Andrew Baker
    +15
    I'm 16 and my parents have been hating on me for the past 12 years or so, my mums said she wants me to die and I told my dad as other websites recommended and he just said 'ok' in a gleeful manor, i have an older sister she gets watever she wants, but she is also the only person I can tell anything, I mean I love my whole family, but they just treat me as tho i'm the devil, it deeply saddens me, I spend a lot of time arguing with myself over the whole suicide thing, but I know I have a lot of life left in me. I also spend a lot of time trying to find out why i'm even here, what can I bring to the world if I'm treated this way, ive read a lot of the other comments and I feel all of you, but who knows what gonna happen just dont commit suicide it may seem right at times but it never will be. I've had my mum threaten me with knives, but I learnt to control myself, and ATM I just ignore my parents. :'(

• krc 2014/08/04 22:25:16
    krc
    My sister hates me too. She bullies me..I'm just so desperate.. She might be jealous but she succeeded into making me look the devil of the family and who knows maybe in a widier range. We did something terrible, we lied to our parents that we almost killed each other and we made it look like I'm the crazy bad daughter so that we stay in different apartments but she kind of exagerated and told her friends too as if it was much to her benefit..she also never helps me when I ask her and I suspect she now uses pictures and videos of me to make fun of me with her friends as she already took pictures of me that she never showed me(you know with the old camera and the film so she went to have them at a photographer and when I ask her she doesn't talk and I found some personal pics of me on her mobile when I secretly connected it to my pc but what could I do?). I always wanted to become an actress/performer and maybe famous too you know youtube stuff etc...but what if any pics of me go out there first?Then my life would be over because I live with this dream of performing and creating art.. :( She's a real bully but she succeeds in doing everything without raising suspects. I meat one day I went to eat nuts and the box was like full of cat hair that was impossible to have fallen out...
    My sister hates me too. She bullies me..I'm just so desperate.. She might be jealous but she succeeded into making me look the devil of the family and who knows maybe in a widier range. We did something terrible, we lied to our parents that we almost killed each other and we made it look like I'm the crazy bad daughter so that we stay in different apartments but she kind of exagerated and told her friends too as if it was much to her benefit..she also never helps me when I ask her and I suspect she now uses pictures and videos of me to make fun of me with her friends as she already took pictures of me that she never showed me(you know with the old camera and the film so she went to have them at a photographer and when I ask her she doesn't talk and I found some personal pics of me on her mobile when I secretly connected it to my pc but what could I do?). I always wanted to become an actress/performer and maybe famous too you know youtube stuff etc...but what if any pics of me go out there first?Then my life would be over because I live with this dream of performing and creating art.. :( She's a real bully but she succeeds in doing everything without raising suspects. I meat one day I went to eat nuts and the box was like full of cat hair that was impossible to have fallen out of the cat right inside the box. :( I can't stand her any longer and the worst thing is we study together in the same town in the same house this year.. she always used to tell me lies and give me bad reviews of my friends and I was so stupid back then that I took that into account in a way that effected me and made me a loner..she manged to destroy my friendship with my bff back at school as when my bff had already come close to my sister she started not talking to me that much and we stopped going out.. I'm really desperate cause all this time I thought she was by my side but the only thing she ever wanted for me is my pure failure. :( I just fear and tremble, I act weird and I don't know where to seek help.. I'm alone and noone would ever understand me.I don't know..
  • Alice g... krc 2014/08/30 15:37:17
  • Alice grave 2014/08/02 15:03:40
  • CuteDeath 2014/07/11 23:00:42 (edited)
    CuteDeath
    My family hates my guts! My mom has nothing better to do than turn my family against me! My phone was broken just a second ago but my mom didn't care! guess who fixed it? My dad! Only my dad, my brother, and Leo (my pet bird) love me! My little sister (named After my mom) thinks she is my mom! And my big sister says I'm too young to even be in the same room as her! And we're only two years apart! And there was one time where my dad got really mad and threw me from my doorway to my bed! And I have a small bed so I could've fell off and hit one of my dressers or something! My mom says I'm on my phone to much but most of the time doing research! But the research is on questions like this: Should I run away?, Should I commit suicide?, How to commit suicide, How to in away, and what to do if your family hates you! and that's how I found this site in the first place! Now if you excuse me I have to take a "Will you survive if you run away?" Quiz
  • MissNoGood 2014/07/04 01:29:24
  • MissNoGood 2014/07/04 01:15:10
  • MissNoGood 2014/07/04 01:14:13
  • MissNoGood 2014/07/04 01:13:38
  • MissNoGood 2014/07/04 01:11:43
  • sean 2014/06/27 05:01:56
    sean
    Hey im 16 i have social anxiety ,agoraphobia , bad childhood my dads dying of cancer and my sisters taking him to chemotherapy. I have ptsd because my dad drinks he's an agressive drunk my mom and dad are divorced but when he was there he would punch holes and walls and burn furniture usually any thing my mom had like her dead brothers furniture. I dont have friends have been put in a mental hospital before and dont talk to anyone but my family. My sister and brother both have hundreds of friends. They usually win every argument we have snd supposibly im always wrong. They are more like my dad than I am i kind of learned how to just sit out and try to observe and be different but my family is so torn up by what weve experienced that we seem to all be an image of how my dad would yell when we fight but i always try to be logical. No one possesed by adrenaline thinks logical but thats how they all are they seem to enjoy fighting and I feel that i am the only one who doesnt. They tell me that i should be happy for how well my life is and that i should think more about other people than myself but I am the only one who does therapy. And no one really wants to change i still constantly think about suicide and cant imagine life with me successful. I want to turn my life around but ...
    Hey im 16 i have social anxiety ,agoraphobia , bad childhood my dads dying of cancer and my sisters taking him to chemotherapy. I have ptsd because my dad drinks he's an agressive drunk my mom and dad are divorced but when he was there he would punch holes and walls and burn furniture usually any thing my mom had like her dead brothers furniture. I dont have friends have been put in a mental hospital before and dont talk to anyone but my family. My sister and brother both have hundreds of friends. They usually win every argument we have snd supposibly im always wrong. They are more like my dad than I am i kind of learned how to just sit out and try to observe and be different but my family is so torn up by what weve experienced that we seem to all be an image of how my dad would yell when we fight but i always try to be logical. No one possesed by adrenaline thinks logical but thats how they all are they seem to enjoy fighting and I feel that i am the only one who doesnt. They tell me that i should be happy for how well my life is and that i should think more about other people than myself but I am the only one who does therapy. And no one really wants to change i still constantly think about suicide and cant imagine life with me successful. I want to turn my life around but every one around me keeps going the opposite direction every one is telling me im wrong. My left arm is covered in scars because I scratch my self when ever i get into bad fights basically so i can overcome the adrenaline that makes me want to figjt back but i try to control my self. What could you do in this situation?
  • MissNoGood sean 2014/07/04 00:42:03
  • qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmik,ol. 2014/06/25 21:06:51
    qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmik,ol.
    +1
    Ive done something terrible and i hate myself for doing it but my hole family knows about itvand they all treat me differently my mom acts like she wants me to be as far away from her as possible my sister does the same my cousin bullies me about what ive done and ive grown to be uncomfortable to be around them and i dont know what to do anymore im only 12 and my decision could be the wronge one and make all of this worse
  • whattodo qazwsxe... 2014/06/28 03:26:47
  • maria hasbarger 2014/06/09 20:53:13
    maria hasbarger
    How i was helped by this great man called Dr Samura

I want to share my testimony to you all which i believe you can still try your best to give a testimony like this so i was married to halen sergey at first will both love each other but short time he started a new behavior which i cannot even explain to any one then i keep it to my self hopping one day he will change for good no way he did not change so i was in pain every day don't no what to do on till one day when a friend of mine visited me in my office she met me crying then she was asking me what is going on i try to be cam but i could not then i open up to her telling me there is a way out which i will do before he left me with my kids i look up and not knowing what to do then i ask her to tell me. shortly she open up to me and say there is a man called SAMURA he is a spirit man he can do it with in three days then i look an said okay i will try my best to contact him four days later, my husband did not come home i called his phone switch off then i try my possible best i did not hear from him so i began to look for one way for a help so i remember my friend told me about one man call SAMURA i quickly run to my friend asking her if she still have samura contact then she gave it to me that was how i contacted this gr...

I want to share my testimony to you all which i believe you can still try your best to give a testimony like this so i was married to halen sergey at first will both love each other but short time he started a new behavior which i cannot even explain to any one then i keep it to my self hopping one day he will change for good no way he did not change so i was in pain every day don't no what to do on till one day when a friend of mine visited me in my office she met me crying then she was asking me what is going on i try to be cam but i could not then i open up to her telling me there is a way out which i will do before he left me with my kids i look up and not knowing what to do then i ask her to tell me. shortly she open up to me and say there is a man called SAMURA he is a spirit man he can do it with in three days then i look an said okay i will try my best to contact him four days later, my husband did not come home i called his phone switch off then i try my possible best i did not hear from him so i began to look for one way for a help so i remember my friend told me about one man call SAMURA i quickly run to my friend asking her if she still have samura contact then she gave it to me that was how i contacted this great man of spirit he did it for me so quick so now i can now control my husband in any thing even i can tell him that i don't want him outside today he will not. Now i have a happy family so via email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM or +2348103508204 you can also visit him on his website http://samuratellerspell.webs... he will do it for you as he did for me.
    halen sergey
  • TIM 2014/05/28 02:59:24
  • TIM 2014/05/28 02:45:00
    TIM
    YOU CAN TELL HOW TO DEAL WITH MY FAMILY ALWAYS YEALLING AND HITTING ME TELLING THAT I AM GOING TO LEAVE
  • alyssa.ward.566 2014/05/24 04:19:58
    alyssa.ward.566
    I'm 14 and it just seems that my whole family hates me because my mum calls me a slut and says that I'm no good and my cousins and sister calls me names and laugh at me when they call me those thing and my aunt and uncle they find something about me to make fun of me for like my life and tell me i don't need to be so rude to them when there the one that are being rude to me and saying stuff
  • ALmight... alyssa.... 2014/05/29 21:05:43
    ALmighty-VICE_kingz
    So theirs always hope I saw you comfort others and you deserve it too ditch your family if they don't like you work harder you will become top and your family will beg for forgiveness but its your choice too stay true
  • Viper 2014/05/08 18:49:27
    Viper
    My family seems not to care anymore. Today I was crying and just wanted a comforting hug. But no, my mum walks in and says 'You can stop that noise!' and left me there. I feel worthless and useless. The only thing keeping me from running away from home is I wouldn't see my friends, and if I went to them for shelter for the night their parents would just tell my mum and I'd be in deep, Deep, DEEP trouble. I'm only 10.
  • alyssa.... Viper 2014/05/24 04:12:11
    alyssa.ward.566
    im soo sorry that your mum treats you that way
  • Marzuka 2014/04/09 19:16:24
    Marzuka
    Dunno still searching for answer
  • nicole 2014/04/05 18:17:41
    nicole
    +1
    I'm only 16 and I have no friends and I don't feel love from my family ,I hate my life and want to die. I don't see the point of my stupid life
  • alyssa.... nicole 2014/05/24 12:57:17
    alyssa.ward.566
    +1
    dont kill your self what ever you do please i dont like hearing that anybody die im am a thoughtful persons that have issues with there family too and i dont want anyone to give up on there lives and think that it is hopeless to live because i know that it is not
  • MissNoGood alyssa.... 2014/07/04 01:28:58
  • TIM nicole 2014/05/28 02:41:18
    TIM
    MOVE OUT OR CALL THE POLICE ON THEM GO IN YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT TELL THEM YOU HATE THEM AND YOU DONT CARE IF THEY EVERY GET MAD
  • ALmight... nicole 2014/05/29 20:55:59
    ALmighty-VICE_kingz
    Nichole you have a lot to live for everyone is a dick even your family but what goes around comes around you might be a billionairess and your dumb as family will be kissing at your feet. Xoxo MOe
  • kidistderebe 2014/03/30 18:30:17
    kidistderebe
    +1
    Im 11 and my parents call me worthless and my whole family calls me psycho mental demented retarded n worse And get this just this mourning he ignored me when i calles his name ten times so i battle with my self if i wanna die but who cares right im just a little girl who has no family
  • Marzuka kidistd... 2014/04/09 19:15:08
    Marzuka
    Same as me but my dad cares
  • larissa... kidistd... 2014/05/19 03:04:35
    larissa.cooper.94
    I feel the same way
  • alyssa.... kidistd... 2014/05/24 12:59:29
    alyssa.ward.566
    well guess what your not worthless and when they call you a psycho then think of them as calling you awesome
  • shellcity 2014/03/19 21:39:02 (edited)
    shellcity
    My 10 year old brother gets everything he wants he can yell at my mom but when i do i get in trouble my brother can call me names and hit me but when i do it i get in trouble my mom and brother hate me my sister and her bf acts like they like me my mom acts like it too because she has too but the only person in my family that actually likes me is my dad but my mom and dad are divorced but hes mean to me sometimes but my mom just full on HATES me with a capital everything! Im 12 and im miserable around my family!!! HELP!!
  • skylar tay 2014/02/14 23:15:52
    skylar tay
    my big sis just yeld at me and my family does that happens to me alot and im 10
  • Juliana Bielawsky 2014/02/06 03:47:22
    Juliana Bielawsky
    I am 9 years old & my parents only pretend to like me...
  • Brianna FML 2014/02/01 00:22:59
    Brianna FML
    help me i hate life my mom hates me
  • im wih you 2014/01/19 04:08:24 (edited)
    im wih you
    +1
    I'm the youngest so you'd think I would be the most loved. WRONG. I'm the most yelled at my brother seems to get whatever he wants its like I am invisible and no one cares they all say they love me but no one does. The only one that cares is my best friend/ neighbor. I want to kill myself but my grandma and my best friend keep me from wanting to.
  • Jenna im wih you 2014/02/13 17:09:36
    Jenna
    I am with u! I spend my days thinking about my sister and she gets anything she wants whenever she wants it like when she hangs out w/ her friends! And my dad never has time for me and whenever I want to tell home something, he would change the subject! Or this morning I was telling him something and then he walked away and went down stairs and played w/ my dog! And my other sister is up at collage. So the only one that really means it when she says I love you is my mom! No body likes me even my best friend! And my family yells at me bc I'm on minecraft too much but the whole reason I play us bc no body likes me and it makes me feel better!
  • krc Jenna 2014/08/04 22:29:49
    krc
    Our situations seem a lot similar.. :/
  • M.i.a im wih you 2014/08/14 00:01:20
  • Emil Valdes 2014/01/16 02:19:14
    Emil Valdes
    +2
    Can someone help me! My sister is always abusing a 9 year old (which is me), my dad making fun of me, and my moms anger issues always gets me into trouble, I feel like just suiciding my self because I know I have no purpose in this world, sometimes I evan think that I shouldn't have been borned! Please help me.
  • cece 2014/01/14 18:30:41
    cece
    +2
    My whole family hates me and i dont know why one of my sisters used to hurt me and put me down and hit me and my dad disowns me and my mom has resentment towards me it feels for something... the other sister just treats me badly. Im sick of this i dont want to live here anymore i am 17. My dad does specific things to pick on me and when my sister leaves to school he stops on purpose. Its so mean! Why do they do that! Ive been abused mentally and physically im so fed up!!!!! I want them to die thats how i feel.

2014/09/15 00:15:59