What do you do if you HATE your mom's boyfriend?

Dollface❤ 2010/08/27 16:49:03
Related Topics: Boyfriend, Mom, Engaged, Contact
I absolutley HATE my moms "boyfriend" theyve been " engaged" for 7 or 8 freaking years and ive delt with him for that long! And honestly i cant take it anymore. We fight constantly because hes a big baby, complains all the time, talks rudley about me, and gets into my business. My mom is getting tired of it also and he always ALWAYS says hes going to move but he NEVER does and i asked my mom when he was going to and she said " Probably never. Sorry" And i mean id rather go live with my mean father but then i wouldnt be able to have any contact with my boyfriend and honestly id ont know what to do!!!????

Please any suggestions???

• Rebecca 2014/04/08 20:16:23
    Rebecca
    +1
    I HATE my moms "Boyfriend. It annoys me because my mom doesn't do anything about her boyfriend calling my brother fat and yelling at him. He also yells at me and both my brother and I stand our ground but e defend each other all the time. I try to stay in my room as much as possible or go out as much as possible, but when I stay in my room all day because no one can hang out with me he yells at me for not doing anything when he's the one who sits on his ass all day watching t.v while playing on his laptop (Which he buys a new one every year yet he says he's broke and can't buy anything)and he passes out after he eats and sometimes he drinks too much wine or beer and passes out from that! He makes us (my brother and I) do everything for him, whether it's put the dog out or go to the store and buy stuff for HIM that he won't even share with EVERYONE. Plus, he has yelled at my brother for eating a bowl of "HIS" spaghetti when he didn't give us anything to eat that day (We were in a hotel so we couldn't leave without him knowing). He moved in with us a few years ago and he doesn't even pay half of the months payments for the house! And then, my brother said that he wasn't in charge of him and he yelled that the house we live in was HIS HOUSE AND NOT OURS! I'm pretty sure that we w...
    I HATE my moms "Boyfriend. It annoys me because my mom doesn't do anything about her boyfriend calling my brother fat and yelling at him. He also yells at me and both my brother and I stand our ground but e defend each other all the time. I try to stay in my room as much as possible or go out as much as possible, but when I stay in my room all day because no one can hang out with me he yells at me for not doing anything when he's the one who sits on his ass all day watching t.v while playing on his laptop (Which he buys a new one every year yet he says he's broke and can't buy anything)and he passes out after he eats and sometimes he drinks too much wine or beer and passes out from that! He makes us (my brother and I) do everything for him, whether it's put the dog out or go to the store and buy stuff for HIM that he won't even share with EVERYONE. Plus, he has yelled at my brother for eating a bowl of "HIS" spaghetti when he didn't give us anything to eat that day (We were in a hotel so we couldn't leave without him knowing). He moved in with us a few years ago and he doesn't even pay half of the months payments for the house! And then, my brother said that he wasn't in charge of him and he yelled that the house we live in was HIS HOUSE AND NOT OURS! I'm pretty sure that we were here before you and you don't even pay a fair share to be here! He has even pushed my brother and threatened to kick me out because we stood up for ourselves! My mom needs to do something about this because I can NOT stand living in the same house with him for 4 more years! My brother's going to be moving out soon, so I'm gonna be getting it twice as bad! I NEED HIM TO GET OUT OF MY LIFE!
  • tikiteek 2014/03/31 15:00:49
    tikiteek
    Nothing! mom has a life too !
  • tanaynay 2014/02/28 02:21:33
    tanaynay
    +3
    SAME!! i totally despise my moms boyfriend. hes rude annoying a marine so he thinks that that he knows every damn thing. he took my phone hacked into it and read all of my txt messages and read them aloud to my family. which was awful because im almost always pissed off at my family especially my mom so i put all my feelings and thoughts into my txt messages which are not the greatest. he ruined everything. he always has to know everything. one morning i was sleeping and he woke me up asking me what i was doing (sleeping obviously) then he asked if i was dreaming i said yes and then he asked me what i was dreaming about so i told him then he asked meWHY iwas thinking about it and im like WHAT THE F***. another time i was cleaning my room and he called me but i didnt hear him so he came in and almost broke the door and screamed at me and told my mom Shut the f*** up, and not to disrespect him.hes an ass*****. HES ALWAYS MAKING MY MOM CRY. I HATE HIM. I thought it was just me.
  • kennylee 2014/01/06 06:28:19 (edited)
    kennylee
    +3
    U am so happy to know I am not the only one too I hate him he's always cheating on my mom talking crap about her making her cry but to be honest my mom is really desperate i have know idea why no one in my family likes him but her; everyone when we go to see distant family make fun if him and my mother still does not understand he doesn't like her and she has to move on with her life he uses her for her body because sometimes I hear their conversations and he is always hooking up with girls and doing that but my mom is that annoying one he hates but otherwise their is this really rich guy who likes her with his on plane successfully made it through life nice and everything but yet she cheats in him with a low life I'm 14 moving with my grandparents because we have agreed she is getting out of hand. And a way to ignore it is to play video games and play football with friends because it a rough sport so everyone I tackle I pretend is my moms dick boyfriend and in the plus side I lost 3 lbs and have string legs and getting abs now really helps !
  • ashleigh 2013/12/15 18:27:50
    ashleigh
    +2
    My mum and her boyfriend have been dating for about 4 years now, and I absolutely HATE him! I'm 17 and want to move out but am scared to. I try to get out the house as much as I can to avoid him but everytime I go back home I just feel depressed! I feel glad I'm not the only one in this situation
  • kiara means 2013/12/14 17:25:24
    kiara means
    I hate my moms boyfriend too!! Gosh I thought I was the only one!!! But I stay in my room like all day with my headphones on and just ignore because I cannot stand him he so mean and annoying
  • lulu 2013/12/08 02:52:48 (edited)
    lulu
    +1
    I know what your going through my moms boyfriend is a douche bag. He's always rude to her an constantly making digs about how we don't pic up after ourselves and that we don't have manners. He has even gotten violent a few times. The best thing to do is ignore him. I spend most of my time in my room, with my headphones in so I don't have to hear them fight. Angry music works and so does beautiful cartoons of him getting hit by buses. :-)
  • kennylee lulu 2014/01/06 06:31:20
    kennylee
    +2
    I feel ur pain
  • IHATEMOMSBOYFRIEND 2013/11/30 07:30:26 (edited)
    IHATEMOMSBOYFRIEND
    +2
    I absolutely HATE when people say there is nothing the children can do!! I need a sure plan to get rid of this low life, he is literally ruining my life!! I'm sorry I can't help, I am literally in the middle of trying to break my mom and this douche up. Hopefully you can find a way to break them up! Best of luck!!
  • Calissa 2013/11/28 22:54:58
    Calissa
    Okay we'll I'm dealing with the same problem so don't worry what I do honey is I ignore him the best I can dont pay attention to anything he's says don't even look at him and you know my moms boyfriend ruined my thanksgiving because he's an ass but just do what I do and 18 is not that far away what I also do is go to friends house as long as you can I hate livingrwith my mom I'm only 15 and I feel like the rest of my childhood is ruined but just do those things k wish us both good luck
  • Anahi 2013/11/28 04:19:32
    Anahi
    +3
    OMG!!!!!! I hate my mommys bf,he's always around and gives me a cold eye.I lost my special bond with my mommy.She didn't tell me till last month and they have been together since February!!!!!! I hate the guy.Im 10.im working on a plan to Separate those 2!!!!!!! I can't picture my mum with anyone else but my dad! They split up when I was 3,when my daddy was dating and married to like what? 10 women!!!!!! We'll bye I just wanted to share that.I just need my mommy!
  • Cheyann... Anahi 2013/11/28 23:16:17
    Cheyanne Forever
    I'm 9
  • alicia.... Anahi 2014/01/04 21:21:15 (edited)
    alicia.shamp.1
    +3
    I'm dealing with the same thing I'm ur age to and I hate my moms bf
  • josh.baskey 2013/11/24 14:51:10
    josh.baskey
    +3
    i got nothing but to try and be nice to him when your around him but just not be ok when he leaves its what i do but he wants to be my father after 6 months i cant stand him he doesnt like playing video games but likes guns and outdoor activites plus he just talks to my mom i also think he is trying to buy me because he always buys comics and music i wish he was never around if you get what i mean
  • Liv 2013/11/16 17:10:58
    Liv
    I flipping HATE my mums boyfriend and they have just got engaged!! I want to go and live with my nan but my mum said I have to cope til I am 17!! And seriously I can't wait that long otherwise I will probably selfharm myself!! I have done before and trust DONT do it!! Take my advice and just persuade your mum to dump his sorry ass!! I love my mum more than you could imagen but I seriously want to move out and I am 11!! She said I have to cope with it!!

Any suggestions on what I can do??
  • Elly Watson 2013/11/10 20:35:51
  • kennylee Elly Wa... 2014/01/06 06:34:02
    kennylee
    Tell ur mom negative crap and say next time he comes ull take a basball bat and bash his head then he never comes to the housr
  • Cesar 2013/08/29 07:06:15
  • Cesar Cesar 2013/08/29 13:38:01
    Cesar
    +1
    I just hate this guy so much
  • brianom... Cesar 2013/11/03 17:08:49
    brianomarion
    +2
    My dad left when I was 3 for education and job purposes, but he kept in touch all through but my mom had this guy but he was not that bad, my dad offered her the chance for us all to go and live with him but she declined, she then had other different men in our lives which were just bruts to me, one of this guys actually was molesting me and my bro but atleast my gramps always had our back, they broke up and another guy out of the blues comes on, obviously for the first days weeks months he is this good man, then turns out he has another family with 8 kids, my mom doesn't care then this is after 16 years my dad tries to becomes a part of our lives although he also had another family abroad, and I still love him like I've known him all my life, and I get the greatest 2 weeks of my life before he could go back to work but he promises to keep tabs, we do that for around 2-3 months and suddenly my life was Damn PERFECT, then he just went all silent, I try asking my mom and turns out she made him mad although I really don't know what it was about , now am stuck with this guy who looks like he doesn't care about his other family and we argue about everything we talk about and this makes me miss my dad even more and at the same time hate, this guy the more ,I am 20 years and I don't know what to do with all this hatred forming within me.
  • Taniyah... Cesar 2013/11/27 00:47:13 (edited)
    Taniyah Jones
    +2
    My moms boufriend is such a loser.he smoke weed nobody that lives with us hate him my cousin/little brother/ big sister and me.and i really dont care about moms boyfriends except for thos one.he hits my little brother and mom keep telling him" keep your hsnds off my kids"he really dont listen.i wish he would fall off a cliff and DIE
  • Joshua Davis 2013/08/11 08:28:08 (edited)
    Joshua Davis
    +3
    Hey Iam Joshua Iam 10 years old and my dad passed away last year and now It's a friend of my uncle and that friend likes my mom and now they talk to each other on the phone my mom is thinking about invite him to my house and maybe fix him breakfast WTH she don't barely know him like that I don't know him like that he can be up to NO good. It's bothering me so BAD. I wish this just STOP! Iam not ready for my mom to be with someone else Iam NOT.
  • Jessica.Hewit 2013/08/08 18:56:38
    Jessica.Hewit
    +5
    I'm in the same possession as you just that she's only been with him for two weeks I've told her I dont want him in my life but she just ignores me! I'm also worried that she wants to spend more time with him than me and loves him more than me. Even though shes only been dating him for two weeks she has knew him for about twelve, thirteen year. Sorry I unforgettably dont have any suggestions, I just wanted to let my feelings free.
  • ashley 2013/07/17 01:30:05
    ashley
    +2
    talk to your mom about it me and my mom get in big fights because I hate her boyfriend...My mom and him get in fights all the time and I ask her how u put up with that she says because I dought with ur father for 11 years since my parents are divorced I HATE him with all my gut I would cry if they got married and call my dad to have him pick me up soooo just keep in touch with ur mom about it and talk to her about ur feelings...
  • Carol 2013/07/10 00:25:57
    Carol
    +3
    I have the EXACT same situation, it isn't even funny. Just ignore him at times, talk to your mom and express your feelings too. I hate my mother's boyfriend too, but you don't want your mom to get upset... or even depressed! Try our best because you'll be leaving soon. : )
  • Kailey Doyle 2013/07/04 04:31:05
  • lisa Kailey ... 2013/10/20 15:58:24
  • kennylee lisa 2014/01/06 06:35:31
    kennylee
    Hi I'm kenrick I love your comment I've tried to beat the crap out of my moms boyfriend but my mom somehow gets me to stop
  • beeeppbepppp 2013/06/11 19:48:41
    beeeppbepppp
    +1
    sammeeee my mum been dating dis old friend of hers and i cant stand him. his voice the way he looks the way he carries himself EVERYTHING!!!! i find him unrealiable and annoying i told me mum but she doesnt get it and said i should try harder to like which i have but beening in the house with him for too lonnggg makes me sick i was so happy when he left the country for awhile thought like i could breath again. but now hes coming back
  • natasha.alex.56 2013/06/09 10:39:47
  • morgan 2013/05/09 23:51:28
    morgan
    +4
    Im only 9 years old, I have to deal this freikan jerk all day!!! I hate that guy!! I try to explain to my mom that she is crazy and she doesn't belong with this stupid phsyco hobo!!
  • kile morgan 2013/05/29 04:00:02
    kile
    +2
    I with u my mom says that to
  • monicac 2013/05/08 20:20:44
    monicac
    +3
    I feel the same way. I try so hard to like him or at least be civil and it's so hard. I can't stand him. Just the sound of his voice makes me want to have a panic attack. He's rude and obnoxious.
  • tatiana monicac 2013/05/28 15:54:45
    tatiana
    +3
    Heyy ahh my names tatiana andd im only11years old and ahh i dont hate my step father i just hate it how hes always tryin to get it with my mum like he always wants sex and im sick of it hes beeb with my mum for 6 years since i was 5 and then when i started knowing about sex and all that thats when i seen them caught them like a million times like when me and my siblings watch movies there out in the lounge right in front of us and im usally to scared to say anything though andvyea my mum knows but she just dosnt listen and now we moved country about 2months ago and me mum and the step father have been bitchy ever since and arghhh he is just annoying and then he calls me names like a bitch and all that and now i no its not right but sometimes i sneak around the house and spy ob them and i no its not right but yea thats my life
  • lisa monicac 2013/10/20 16:01:03
    lisa
    +1
    OMG me too his voice is one of the most annoying things I have ever heard
  • Brandon... lisa 2014/01/27 07:36:25
    Brandon Hellmann
    +1
    im 14 years old im a guy my mums boyfriend swears at me insults me stirs me up all the time and gets away with it is bs
  • Brandon... Brandon... 2014/01/27 07:37:01
    Brandon Hellmann
    +3
    I just want to break his nose when I turn 18
  • joanne.matchitt 2013/05/05 00:04:32
    joanne.matchitt
    +3
    My step (so called) dad is the same!!except that my mum actually LOVES HIM!! its stupid! hes always trying to get me pissed off, i have no clue why! we fight legit ALL the time, about stupid little things! AND as soon as we start arguing my mum tells ME off! its like shes blind! ( well they do say love is blind) I've had to have 3 phycoligest ( i think thats how you spell it :P). my real dad is a full on druggy, i havnt seen him in seven years and yeah, i would rather live with hi than the stupid idiot i live with today!!

anyway, this isnt about me so to sum it up... ur just gonna have to wait until ur old enough to move out. BUT until then just stay out of his way it will be hard at fist coz he'll probs be his annoying self, but just try to get out of the house as much as you can or just stay in ur room. hope this helps <3
  • caden 2013/03/18 03:07:01 (edited)
    caden
    +5
    I hate my moms boyfriend my mom doesn't even listen to me whatever Im gonna text her to try get rid of this stupid bastard
  • kennylee caden 2014/01/06 06:38:06
    kennylee
    Same my mom hates me I can't say one word to her or she hits me or hits my head against the wall and I would never hit my mom back I would feel too bad

2014/04/23 15:13:28