What do you do if someone tells you your boyfriend is cheating on you?

Loh :) 2010/05/28 07:50:36
I need some help. I dont know who to believe. I want to believe my boyfriend but i dont know if I should...

• Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2010/05/28 07:59:36
    this...
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    You have made your choice....you are in a "relationship" with your boyfriend and that requires trust. It's your relationship not anyone else's to ever interfere with. If you personally find him with someone else then it's between the "two" of you to work that out but it's never a good idea to be listening to others and not trust the person you are in the relationship with and love. You know in your heart if someone is really cheating and don't take someone else's word for it. If you want to believe your boyfriend then do. It's often others that screw up relationships and spread gossip when they don't know the facts. They might have seen him with someone...having lunch and in reality it was a sister or someone the other person didn't know. It's normally far more innocent than the gossip person even realizes.

This is your relationship....just the two of you and if you don't trust him now....when will you? Relationships are all about trust or don't be in them.

• Harry_Potter_LuvrΩDaughter ... 2010/06/24 20:14:29
    this...
    Harry_Potter_LuvrΩDaughter of ApolloΩ
    +1
    Well depends on who told you.
  • Loh :) Harry_P... 2010/06/24 21:50:11
    Loh :)
    idk the ppl who told me personally...
  • Claise 2010/06/09 15:51:30
    this...
    Claise
    ask him if it is true
  • Loh :) Claise 2010/06/09 15:52:31
    Loh :)
    he says it's not...it's hard to believe him:(
  • Claise Loh :) 2010/06/09 15:55:57
    Claise
    yeah if trust is lost, it is hard to continue a relationship
  • Loh :) Claise 2010/06/10 04:40:36
    Loh :)
    +1
    exactly!...I dont see why he doesnt get it.
  • Ash 2010/05/29 23:30:59
    this...
    Ash
    ok. i'm a guy. and we like looking at girls' back and front and make comments and flirt with them just for fun. thats just a guy thing. if youthink your bf is cheating on you based on that, then dont. but as you said before, if hes in a different town and hes not talking with you and not honest and transparent then there is something going on there. best thing you should have done is becoming friends with the girl he is cheating with and taking it out from her own mouth. you shouldnt have told your real identity and about your relationship. anyways, sorry for saying this hun. but in my experience, the guy is either very busy and stressed out or hes cheating on you or he lost his mind.
  • Ash Ash 2010/05/29 23:36:42
    Ash
    also, for the record, my gf is in toronto canada and i'm in perth australia. we have been in a strictly exclusive relationship for 2 n a half years. no problem what so ever. so if the 2 ppl are committed honest and transparent and caring, long distance relationship can work out too :D
  • Loh :) Ash 2010/05/30 15:47:16
    Loh :)
    ok thanx for the advice..
  • ♥theMJLegacy96♥ 2010/05/29 20:32:45
    this...
    ♥theMJLegacy96♥
    +1
    Find out for myself. I'm not gonna believe it just because. And if it is true, then I'd break up with him.
  • Loh :) ♥theMJL... 2010/05/29 20:34:00
    Loh :)
    yeah thats what i figured too..iv been with him too long to let someone else tell me hes cheating on me(:..thank you for helping me make my choice!
  • ♥theMJL... Loh :) 2010/05/29 20:34:56
    ♥theMJLegacy96♥
    +1
    Ur welcome. : D
  • Ginger 2010/05/28 20:41:55
    this...
    Ginger
    +1
    i would ask that person how they found out and then confront my boyfriend about it and talk throught it with both of them
  • Loh :) Ginger 2010/05/28 21:03:37
    Loh :)
    Ok..but I have a feeling my br will just deny it because he doesnt wana lose me..but I dont wana be one of 3 girls. :(
  • Ginger Loh :) 2010/05/28 21:07:43
    Ginger
    +1
    you could also try talking to the girl who he might be cheating on you with and see what she has to say
  • Loh :) Ginger 2010/05/28 21:10:03
    Loh :)
    i've already tried that and when everyone tells her he's dating me..she gets mad and says he ain't..i've talkd to her before over myspace but she didn't believe me. He told me she's just a stalker to him but everybody who lives with him there told me he cheated on me with her..
  • Ginger Loh :) 2010/05/28 23:30:11
    Ginger
    +1
    do you feel like he is cheating on you? like is he canceling on you a lot? do you guys not spend as much alone time together as you used to? does he make a lot of exsuses not to hang out?
  • Loh :) Ginger 2010/05/28 23:32:08
    Loh :)
    um he lives in another town and he gave me a number to call him at but it's not a working number...so i keep telling myself he accidentally gave me a wrong number or sumthing..I haven't talked to him in a week
  • Ginger Loh :) 2010/05/30 00:37:03
    Ginger
    im sorry but it looks like the odds arent in your favor
  • winGb 2010/05/28 13:15:46
    this...
    winGb
    try to find out the truth urself?
  • Loh :) winGb 2010/05/28 21:02:47
    Loh :)
    ok il try to thanks!
  • Aaron~The Guardian Angel 2010/05/28 08:44:16
    this...
    Aaron~The Guardian Angel
    +1
    find out if it's true or not
    then u make ur choice depending on the situation
  • Loh :) Aaron~T... 2010/05/28 08:50:46
    Loh :)
    +1
    ok il try to find out
  • Aaron~T... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:54:03
  • Loh :) Aaron~T... 2010/05/28 08:57:22
    Loh :)
    +1
    thanks for the answer(:
  • ladyshellie-Child -of- God 2010/05/28 08:14:14
    that...
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    +1
    if you have any friends that can follow him around then you will know or spy on him yourself if u can?
  • Loh :) ladyshe... 2010/05/28 08:16:21
    Loh :)
    he lives in another town..i dont have any friends up there..i havent talkd to him in a week:(
  • ladyshe... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:29:37
    ladyshellie-Child -of- God
    +1
    first of all having a boyfriend outta town isnt helping at all.he can be doing all kinds of filthy things.i dont believe a relationship can work when you live outta town and you may never know if he cheating.why not just find a guy in your town?
  • Loh :) ladyshe... 2010/05/28 08:32:53
    Loh :)
    we both lived n the same town but he convinced me to run away together so i did..and i got kickd outta school for it but he never went to school...so now wer n 2 diff towns
  • Kate Not Katie 2010/05/28 08:04:31
    that...
    Kate Not Katie
    +1
    Do some snooping. Sounds bad, but it's very helpful. I wouldn't suggest utilizing information he entrusted to you (i.e. email password, etc.) but phones left out are fair game my friend.
    However, depending on your relationship, you could ask him at some point when you have the time alone if he would go into his email/facebook to put you at ease. Again, it sounds bad, and maybe that'd be totally weird in your relationship, but if he's got nothing to hide then why not?
  • Loh :) Kate No... 2010/05/28 08:06:40
    Loh :)
    he hasnt talkd to me in a week..he gave me a number that doesnt work..and in the past hes been a player but he told me he gave it up..but thers a girl that says shes dating him and i guess they had sex..:(..a little boy whos about 12 told me he walkd in and seen em doin stuff
  • Kate No... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:13:32
    Kate Not Katie
    +2
    Your BOYFRIEND blew you off and gave you a fake number? Kick that jerk to the curb! You're worth more than that!!
    Seriously, now it has less to do with whether or not he cheated and more to do with the fact that he isn't showing you respect, which is very important in a healthy relationship. Life is short, you're better off without him.
  • Loh :) Kate No... 2010/05/28 08:14:50
    Loh :)
    I know but what if he gave me the wrong number by a digit or sumthin?..thats what i keep thinkin..
  • Kate No... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:19:03
    Kate Not Katie
    +1
    But he hasn't talked to you in a week. Your next boyfriend will be a good one who calls you every day and wants to hear about your day, even if it was boring and would cry if he ever heard that you thought he was cheating and he will take you on nice dates and make you feel special just by holding your hand. This one's trash, I'm really angry that he'd treat you like that and I don't even know you!!
  • Loh :) Kate No... 2010/05/28 08:21:14
    Loh :)
    we've been through soo much, he told me to trust him and everything will work out. but i didnt want a 12 yr old to tell me he fingered another girl n that little boys room...that hurt:(...
  • Kate No... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:27:45
    Kate Not Katie
    +1
    Well 1) That's pretty gross on several levels that we won't get into and 2) I know it hurts and I hate to say it so bluntly, but it sounds like this guy's taking advantage of your trust. That's not fair, you shouldn't have to wonder. If you can't go right up to his face and ask him point blank a) If what you heard is true and b) If not, then why would someone say it...and get a solid, heartfelt reply then move on and never look back. I'm serious, I know it sounds ridiculous and like you should be able to trust him because he made a commitment to you, but he's not playing his part in that, which is to take every opportunity to prove to you that he should be trusted. Trust is earned and the phone thing alone is enough to blow all the trust you might have had for him.
  • Loh :) Kate No... 2010/05/28 08:30:21
    Loh :)
    I get what you're saying...:(..
  • Kate No... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:42:31
    Kate Not Katie
    +1
    I know, and I'm sorry, that's so hard to hear (well, read) but really you seem like a sweet, sincere and caring girl so I want you to know that there are better things out there and guys who would never cheat on you or let you think he is. You'll find one and you'll know it right away cause he'll make you feel like the greatest girl in the world. You'll be just fine, I can tell.
    I really hope you trust my instinct and get rid of this guy even if it's hard cause you love him. He's insanely lucky to have a girlfriend like you and all you can do is laugh at him for being stupid enough to screw it up =)
  • Loh :) Kate No... 2010/05/28 08:45:58
    Loh :)
    aww..thank you so much for ur advice(:..it means alot..
  • Kate No... Loh :) 2010/05/28 08:50:01
    Kate Not Katie
    +1
    Well my new SodaHead friend, I am happy to be of assistance! And I'm always here if you need me =)

2014/09/22 04:40:16