What Did Your Favorite President Eat on Thanksgiving?
- 2009/11/25 05:10:38
- Read all 62 opinions
So what exactly have presidents chosen to put in their mouths on various Thanksgiving through the ages? The answers may surprise you. Take Sodahead’s little quiz below and see if your favorite president likes Cornbread Stuffing or if he’s more of a Zucchini Gratin guy. No cheating!
1. Menu: Turkey Wrapped in Bacon, Cornbread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Potato Casserole, Giblet Gravy, Green Beans, Black Cherry Salad, Cold Fruit Salad, Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls and Muffins, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie.
A. George Bush
B. Bill Clinton
C. Dwight Eisenhower
2. Menu: Free-range roast turkey, Cornbread Dressing, Cranberry Sauce, Sauteed Green Beans, Morelia-style Gazpacho, Zucchini Gratin, Whipped Maple Sweet Potatoes, Buttered Mashed Potatoes, Giblet Gravy, Fresh Rolls with Honey Butter, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Mousse Trifle
A. Bill Clinton
B. George Washington
C. George W. Bush
3. Menu: Roast Stuffed Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Giblet Gravy, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Buttered Peas, Cauliflower Au Gratin, Clear Bouillon, Curled Celery and Olives, Orange and Cress Salad, Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream and Cheese, Candied Fruits
A. Harry Truman
B. Bill Clinton
C. Theodore Roosevelt
4. Menu: Roast Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Tomato Soup, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Hot Buttered Rolls, Assorted Pies, Assorted Ice Cream
A. John F. Kennedy
B. John Adams
C. Woodrow Wilson
5. Menu: Roast Turkey, Chestnut Dressing with Cranberries, Clear Soup, Celery and Olives, Puree of Chestnuts, Avocado Salad, Virginia Yams, Mince Pie, Nuts.
A. Richard Nixon
B. Warren G. Harding
C. Calvin Coolidge
6. Menu: Roast Turkey, Cranberry Tarts, Beans, Potatoes, Pumpkin Pies
A. Martin Van Buren
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. James Carter
Answers: 1. B 2. C 3. A 4. A 5. C 6. B
How does your typical Thanksgiving meal compare?
- Easy, Yummy Recipes for Mom!
- Toys Banned From Happy Meals
- Study Links Chocolate To Depression
- Should Profiting From Abuse Be Legal?
- Want A Side Of Guilt With That Order?
- View more slideshows »
We do a lot of things with our mobile phones. How confident are you that your cell comes with adequate security and privacy technology?
Whether it's a jealous S.O. or a nosy friend, have you ever caught someone looking through your phone when they shouldn't have been?
A new study found that listing exercise equivalents next to menu items could lead to healthier choices.
According to Andrew Zimmern, host of Bizarre Foods and former chef, restaurant review sites like Yelp, Zagat, and Chow are for morons.