What are the similarities between the Christian Right and Muslim fundamentalists?

bobby 2012/07/03 08:34:32
Related Topics: Christian, Muslim

• Swan Eshdeh 2013/03/23 20:30:49
    Swan Eshdeh
    you
  • polo 2013/03/23 20:08:48
    polo
    +1
    Message of god to those which believe that god is a trinity

Say not "Trinity"

O People of the Book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Al-Masih 'Isa the son of Maryam was (no more than) A Messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Maryam, and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One God: glory be to Him: (far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. Quran 4.171 ( Sourat ANNISA, verse 171)

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them [74] Why turn they not to Allah and seek His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. Quran 5.73 ( Sourat ALmayda, verse 73,74)
  • polo 2013/03/23 19:59:02
    polo
    +1
    Do You Love God?

If ye do love God

Say: "If ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
    [32] Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": but if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith. Quran 3.31 (Surat Alimran , verse 31,32)

God loves ...

for Allah loveth those who do good.. Quran 2.195 (Surat AlBakarah , verse 195)

Nay, those that keep their plighted faith and act aright, verily Allah loves those who act aright.. Quran 3.76 (Surat Alimran , verse 76)

Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of thy standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure. . Quran 9.108

For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean. Quran 2.222

How many of the Prophets fought (in Allah's way), and with them (fought) large bands of godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast. Quran 3.146

Then, when thou hast taken a decision, put thy trust in Allah. For Allah love...

Do You Love God?

If ye do love God

God loves ...

Then, when thou hast taken a decision, put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). Quran 3.159

If thou judge, judge in equity between them. For Allah loveth those who judge in equity. Quran 5.42

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. Quran 60.8

and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).Quran 49.9

God doesnt love :

Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": but if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith. Quran 3.32

"As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong. Quran3.57

for Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious. Quran 4.36

Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity; for He loveth not creatures ungrateful and wicked.Quran 2.276
    and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief Quran 28.77

And swell not thy cheek (For pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth: for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster.Quran 31.18

In order that ye may not despair over matters that pass you by, nor exult over favours bestowed upon you. For Allah loveth not any vainglorious boaster, Quran 57.23

Verily Allah will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, Allah loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or shows ingratitude. Quran 22.38

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. Quran 2.190
  • Elephant Lord 2012/07/03 23:57:55 (edited)
    Elephant Lord
    +1
    Almost everything. Right now radical Christians don't have as much power in the world as radical Muslims, but that could change at any time. christian muslim cartoon
  • Eccles 2012/07/03 13:40:36
    Eccles
    +1
    They are both severely deluded, confused, stupid, ignorant, frightened, cannot think for themselves, selfish, dangerous, the list goes on.
    Last word - killing in the name of "God" a man of reason would say but one thing "WHAT"?
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/07/03 10:07:29
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    They deny evolution.

That's one similarity.
  • polo JCD aka... 2013/04/14 17:44:56
    polo
    WHAT THESE SCIENTIST HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE QURAN

"The essential n definite element of my conversion TO ISLAM WAS THE QUR'AN.I began to study it before my conversion with the critical spirit of a Western intellectual....There are certain verses of this book, the Qur'an,revealed more than thirteen centuries ago,which teach exactly the same notions as the most modern scientific researches do.This definitely converted me." Ali Selman Benoist,France,Doctor of Medicine.

"EVERYTHING MADE SO MUCH SENSE.This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect n reason... When I read the Qur'an further,it talked about prayer,kindness and charity.I was not a Muslim yet,BUT I FELT THE ONLY ANSWER FOR ME WAS THE QUR'AN AND GOD HAD SENT IT TO ME." Cat Stevens (YusufIslam) former British pop star.

Professor Keith Moore, One of the World’s Prominent Scientists Of Anatomy And Embryology. University of Toronto, Canada It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’aan about human development.It is clear to me that these statements MUST HAVE COME TO MUHAMMAD FROM GOD,OR 'ALLAH',because almost all of THIS KNOWLEDGE WAS NOT DISCOVERED UNTIL MANY CENTURIES LATER.This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy...

&

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy,and a professor of Pediatrics And Child Health,University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,Manitoba, Canada.He is the Author or Editor of 25 books,and has published over 181 scientific papers.In 1991,he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada."It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. HE COULD NOT READ OR WRITE.IN FACT, HE WAS ILLITERATE. We are talking about 1400 years ago.You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature.I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance.There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore,I HAVE NO DIFFICULTY IN MY MIND IN CONCERNING THAT THIS IS A DIVINE INSPIRATION OR REVELATION which led him to these statements."

Professor Tagata Tagasone,formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Shiang Mai in Thailand.He is now the Dean of the College of the Medicine at the University.From my studies and from what I have learned throughout this conference, I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN RECORDED IN THE QUR’AAN 1400 YEARS AGO MUST BE THE TRUTH,THAT CAN BE PROVED BY THE SCIENTIFIC MEANS. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment BY THE ONE WHO IS AN ELIGIBLE CREATOR. This Creator must be ALLAH, or Allah. Therefore, I think this is the time to say ‘Laa ilaaha illallah’, that there is no Allah to worship except Allah,‘Muhammad Rasool Allah’, Muhammad is messenger of Allah...

Joe Leigh Simpson, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the North Western University in Chicago in the United States of America. Professor Simpson said: It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. THAT THERE EXISTS STATEMENTS IN THE QUR’AAN SHOWN BY SCIENCE TO BE VALID, WHICH SUPPORTS KNOWLEDGE IN THE QUR’AAN HAVING BEEN DERIVED FROM ALLAH.

Professor William W.Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied:I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING THAT THIS SORT OF INFORMATION IS IN THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURE OF THE HOLY QUR’AAN, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: WELL,I WOULD THINK IT MUST BE THE DIVINE BEING!

Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory,
    I can say, I AM VERY MUSH IMPRESSED BY FINDING TRUE ASTRONOMICAL FACTS in the Qur’aan.

Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world’s most famous geologists
    "Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a Bedouin. I THINK IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE COULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THINGS LIKE THE COMMON ORIGIN OF THE UNIVERSE, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA, I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be SOMETHING BEYOND WHAT WE UNDERSTAND AS ORDINARY HUMAN EXPERIENCE TO account for the writings that we have seen.

Professor Palmer a scientist from the U.S.
    We need research into the history of early Middle Eastern oral traditions to know whether in fact such historical events have been reported. If there is no such record, it strengthens the belief that Allah transmitted through Muhammad bits of his knowledge that we have only discovered for ourselves in recent times. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A CONTINUING DIALOGUE ON THE TOPIC OF SCIENCE IN THE QUR’AAN IN THE CONTEXT OF GEOLOGY. Thank you very much.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but HE WAS THE ONLY MAN IN HISTORY WHO WAS SUPREMELY SUCCESSFUL ON BOTH THE RELIGIOUS AND SECULAR LEVEL." --Michael H. Hart,THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company,Inc.,1978 p. 33.

The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, WE MAY WELL ASK, IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THAN HE? " Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-2727

Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line
    http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T...
  • JCD aka... polo 2013/04/14 18:04:44
    JCD aka "biz"
    Thank you for this very informative post.

2014/09/01 08:14:10