What are the long term effects of triple c's

alexdandra 2010/12/14 17:20:56
Related Topics: Friend, Skittle
most people dont know what triple c's are.
 they are these little red pills that are the size of a skittle, and if you take like 8 or more you get like really high from it.
me and my friend took 24 of them on saturday, around like 6 in the afternoone. i havent been the same. i feel like im stuck in a trip, or at least theres something wrong with me. i know ppl who have done more the i have, and i feel like shit for even doing them. i no longer do them cuz im scared. i have numbness in my hand and a sre throat. when i sleep i have nightmares and wake up almost crying, i almost feel like im all tingles, my body isnt the same and im scared that there mite be more long term effects. 
brit my friend has done these before and she is fine now. but i havent done them. i regret tryn them cuz i feel like a follower. i made a mistake and im very worried.

• Jessica Harder 2013/01/23 05:52:27
  • anthonybaisi 2011/01/24 19:31:39
    help is on the way
    anthonybaisi
    i think there good as hel.. yea yu tweak all day after you take them, smoke on them they'll get you 10 times as high it rediculous after that, the next day yu feel weird as hell but thats when you pop a e pill lol..hit me up on facebook.

anthony baisi
  • LittleMistersMom 2010/12/14 19:48:25
    idk what they are
    LittleMistersMom
    You probably should call a doctor, explain what you did and what your symptoms are. And PLEASE don't take prescription or non-prescription drugs that you don't need. Especially in extreme doses.
  • Xx.:AlyxAnesthicsz :.xX 2010/12/14 17:53:18
  • alexdandra Xx.:Aly... 2010/12/14 18:56:38
    alexdandra
    i am dumb for tryn them, i have not ever done any other drug. my friend just showed them to me and its crazy to say but i feel like im craveing the high, i just wh=ant that feeling again and i told her this, and she told me that its a normal feeling. =[
  • george 2010/12/14 17:36:29
    help is on the way
    george
    The numbness in your hand is troublesome. Because when you eat these pills you are ingesting a lot of antihistimine. These can cause high blood pressure. If you are experiencing the numbness for a day or more you should go to a walk in or somewhere you can get your blood pressure checked. If it is the cause of the numbness, that's really bad!!

Taking "Triple C's" as you call them, in any way other than the way recommended by the box is bad. People take them to get high on a drug called Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, otherwise known as DXM. DXM is a cough suppressant and related chemically to Ketamine and PCP. DXM by itself is relativly safe when taken in levels that people take in order to get high. ** Unless you're alergic or hyper-sensitive to it (Which is possible..) **

The bad thing about people taking Coricidin to get high, is that it has another drug in it called Chlorpheniramine Maleate. That drug is an antihistimine which is very bad in high levels. It can cause blood pressure issues, heart attackes, strokes, and death. On the Coricidin website it states "People with high blood pressure should be aware that the AHA recognizes that decongestants have been reported to increase blood pressure, and even interfere with blood pressure medicines."

If you want to take DXM ...

If you want to take DXM to get high, *Which I do not recommend* Robitussin makes a formula called "Maximum Strength Cough" which the only active ingredient is DXM. At least that way you wont have to worry about the heart effects from the Chlorpheniramine Maleate.

Always do your homework on any drugs you put in your body. That way no one is to blame but you. It's very important you know what your taking, and what might happen to you if you dont follow the directions on the box.

Please get checked out!
  • The Gov-Here to help BN362 2010/12/14 17:36:10
    idk what they are
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    That's what you get for taking things you don't know what they are trying to get high.. Stupid, stupid stupid.. Go to the doctor immediately.
  • Firestaff 2010/12/14 17:30:34
    idk what they are
    Firestaff
    I'm not sure what they are, colour and size are not very good for describing drugs.

Calm down, panicking will not help, and you cannot change what has been done. If you physically wrong, numbness etc go see your doctor. Nightmares can be made worse if you are worried about what you have done, many people experiment, don't worry, take it as a lesson learned. Long term effects are highly rare for a one of use of drugs, and the effects will be minimal. If you want more advice mail me, you might feel better for it. I won't judge you for it.

2014/10/20 00:16:22