What are the Best Birth Control Methods- Home Remedies Included?

Shonny 2010/10/03 21:01:39
Related Topics: Birth Control, Style, Home
Just curious.

• Rachel Kenne 2013/11/01 03:14:37
    Rachel Kenne
    +4
    The use of vitamin C (pure vit C) 2 caps a day for 3 days after sex and 1500mg for a period that is one or two days late. DO NOT take vitamin C if u think or u r Prego it can cause a miscarriage...I found this stuff out on google home remedies.

• michelle.s.racicot 2014/07/09 12:51:35
    michelle.s.racicot
    +3
    Vitamin C a couple days after sex work!!! I do it every time my boyfriend and I (of 4 years) decide not to use condoms. (Spontaneous reasons) . its has to be the vitamin C with ascorbic acid or it won't work. I can't afford birth control, and the first time he came I got worried and gave it a try. The and parsley tea. Some will tell u to shove it up ur vag buutt I'm not all about that. This method has worked for me for months now
  • Rachel Kenne 2013/11/01 03:14:37
    Rachel Kenne
    +4
  • you_ me 2013/09/08 19:30:02
    you_ me
    +1
    Al it takes is a 50 cent coin. If a girl hold the 50 cent coin between her knees she will never get pregnant. Ha ha ha.
  • Shonny you_ me 2013/09/09 21:04:53
    Shonny
    +1
    lol I heard that some where before.
  • you_ me Shonny 2013/09/09 21:07:29
    you_ me
    +1
    So have you tried that?
  • Shonny you_ me 2013/09/09 21:13:59
    Shonny
    no, i would never risk it, although I do want another child some day. I have one that's almost 21, but I've been celibate for a few years to honor God and let Him know that I'm serious about my walk as a Christian. I don't know what made me ask this question.
  • you_ me Shonny 2013/09/10 04:20:12
    you_ me
    +1
    Yes the coin is a light hearted answer but would never consider recommending in all seriousness. Your walk with Christ was never meant to be easy and glad you are enjoying it
  • holly go lightly 2011/01/16 20:39:50
    holly go lightly
    +1
    Sleeping pills all around.
  • chaoskitty123 2011/01/16 07:51:33
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    Seriously? I can only speak through the things told to me by others (cries) but it seems the best birth control is a combination actually... first a condom which aids also in protecting from disease, birth control pills and the next day... the day after pill.

Now if you are talking about home remedies, my Aunt told me that my grandmother used lard... believe it or not as it was safe to use and apparently what it does is slow sperm down. Her mother confided in her that it also felt good and she used it when she didn't want to get pregnant. However, my grandmother had 15 kids which you may at first say proves the remedy failed. This was the Old South in the 40's and 50's where kids earned a nickle a day or maybe a little more and the more kids you had... the more you could actually had to spend rather than it being the opposite. They put the food on the table while my grandfather put all his money on land and building their house as they were dirt poor. But apparently, my grandfather was very active and they could have had 30 kids if she hadn't done this as every kid she had she wanted to have and apparently, she was one of these women who did not experience pain, sickness or even discomfort from pregnancy so that for her... it was little more than a severe bout of stomach cramps.

I wouldn't recommend lard though to you... it's pure animal fat and you might gain weight ;P
  • Shonny chaoski... 2011/01/17 18:01:55
    Shonny
    That was the most interesting thread i've ever read. It makes me want to read a book about your families life. exciting lol.
  • jake 2011/01/04 19:33:04
    jake
    +2
    pull and pray. :P
  • Shonny jake 2011/01/04 21:41:29
    Shonny
    +1
    Oh yeah, there's a name for guys that do that. It's DaDDY, lol.
  • jake Shonny 2011/01/04 21:58:57
    jake
    +1
    it's worked plenty of times for me. :D
  • EastIndianFemme 2010/12/27 06:46:44
    EastIndianFemme
    +2
    Boys wearing a chasity belts 24/7!! The TIGHTER it is against his PACKAGE, THE BETTER!!
    boys wearing chasity belts 247 tighter package chasity belts
  • Shonny EastInd... 2011/01/03 05:39:04
    Shonny
    penis' make me happy, I don't want to hurt them :-(
  • BrianLNichols 2010/12/26 18:58:56
    BrianLNichols
    +1
    Take one aspirin , place between your knees and hold it there all night.
  • volley15 2010/10/04 17:23:17
    volley15
    +1
    It all depends on what works for you. I would definitely look into more than one type of BC. Like the pill or the Depo Provera shot, with the use of condoms as well as spermicide; but not the spermicide laced condoms that you can buy because the spermicide can eat away at the latex over their shelf life rendering them ineffective.
  • Eric 2010/10/04 14:54:51
    Eric
    +1
    Abstinence !
  • Big C 2010/10/04 11:47:19
  • Shonny Big C 2010/10/09 19:48:30
    Shonny
    +1
    Awww that's hilarious. lol ouchie
  • Marsz: God Of War 2010/10/04 08:43:32 (edited)
    Marsz: God Of War
    +1
    Ever watch that show "Teen Mom" on MTV? If that show doesn't single-handedly reduce unintentional pregnancy the only other options left are hanging out with "Bristol Palin", (there's a Public Service Announcement for abstinence if I ever saw one) "'Octomom' Nadya 'My-vagina-is-a-clown-car' Suliman" and "Kate 'not-so-great-with-8' Gosselin". Anyone that gets pregnant "by accident" in this day and age is 'Dain Brammaged' and shouldn't receive welfare or should have to figure out what to do on their own. I know it's harsh but I'm tired of paying for everyone else's fun. (Did I even answer the question or did that get lost in the translation?)

Now that I've gotten off my soapbox, perhaps I can be a bit more objective...
    Of everything I've ever tried, you're just going to have to be one careful woman. Sponges and spermacides are no fun at all. They take away from the spontaneity of the moment and taste horrible. Condoms while intrusive, in the heat of the moment are probably best as they are considerably more reliable and can be combined with other items to increase sensitivity and improve taste. Oral copulation is a lot of fun but every now and then you gotta' 'feed the kitty' and from what I know... 'Nothing satisfies like a good beef meal.' It's fun to experiment so try everyt...

Of everything I've ever tried, you're just going to have to be one careful woman. Sponges and spermacides are no fun at all. They take away from the spontaneity of the moment and taste horrible. Condoms while intrusive, in the heat of the moment are probably best as they are considerably more reliable and can be combined with other items to increase sensitivity and improve taste. Oral copulation is a lot of fun but every now and then you gotta' 'feed the kitty' and from what I know... 'Nothing satisfies like a good beef meal.' It's fun to experiment so try everything and see what you like...Hey, what's the worse thing that could happen? (Oops, just forget that last line.)
    welfare figure harsh tired paying elses fun answer lost translation welfare figure harsh tired paying elses fun answer lost translation welfare figure harsh tired paying elses fun answer lost translation welfare figure harsh tired paying elses fun answer lost translation
  • Shonny Marsz: ... 2010/10/09 19:49:51
    Shonny
    lol, you're funny, but right. thx
  • Phillip 2010/10/04 05:48:12
    Phillip
    +4
    Put an aspirin between her knees. As long as she keeps it there, she will not get pregnant.
  • Shonny Phillip 2010/10/09 19:50:38 (edited)
    Shonny
    +1
    *laughing* Phillip!?! are you serious, does this really work?
    There are air head women like myself who will so take you seriously.
  • mustangluver 2010/10/04 05:24:56
    mustangluver
    +1
    There are so many...the cheapest being the condom...
  • ivan 2010/10/04 02:07:37
    ivan
    +1
    If I knew that, I wouldn't have 3 kids
  • Shonny ivan 2010/10/09 19:53:20
    Shonny
    +1
    lol, they'll take care of you when you're an old man. take heart.
  • ivan Shonny 2010/10/09 21:21:46
    ivan
    +2
    One can only hope, thanks. They are a joy
  • greg9356 2010/10/03 23:44:03
    greg9356
    +2
    Get fat and ugly... seems to work for me!
  • Shonny greg9356 2010/10/09 19:54:55
    Shonny
    +1
    Oh Greg don't say that, I prefer to call you unique and plump ready to be squeezed. lol
    Thanks for commenting Sweetheart and a great weekend, do something fun. blessings
  • METALheadMom 2010/10/03 22:20:58
    METALheadMom
    +2
    The pill, injections, condoms WITH some kind of vaginal spermicide cream TOO, and forget home remidies altogeher - we all have different chemistries and tolerances, making them completely unreliable. Whatever you do, OVERPROTECT yourself and NEVER assume you ever safe NOT using birth control. If your partner doesn't want you to use anything, say NO WAY and mean it.
  • dogs voice 2010/10/03 21:53:58
    dogs voice
    +2
    Darn! Randy got my comment. Good job, Randy.
  • randy 2010/10/03 21:20:32
    randy
    +2
    Nothing is better than abstinence.
  • Shonny randy 2010/10/03 21:59:00
    Shonny
    +2
    Yes, I agree and am in that state now, but as far as married couples go what is the best form of birth control if they don't want to always take the pill.
  • randy Shonny 2010/10/03 23:28:53
    randy
    +1
    Sorry, I can be a bit of a smart alec at times,.............My wife had surgery and we never worried about it. We are old enough not to worry anymore either.
  • Visiona... Shonny 2010/10/03 23:38:06
    Visionary )() CC
    +2
    Well, to that end, I suggest a spermicidal personal lubricant, as long as it is before the expiration date, it is good. Condoms between a married couple is so impersonal... and if there is no worry about disease it is not the best path.
  • Shonny Visiona... 2010/10/09 19:57:01
    Shonny
    +1
    I agree condoms are impersonal. spermicidal lubricant? okay but won't that make the mouth numb? no fun
  • Visiona... Shonny 2010/10/10 01:06:48
    Visionary )() CC
    +2
    it depends on when you use it... LOL

No to go tellin' too many personal tales, you don't need it during the foreplay, or during the majority of the real business. Personally, I suggest a couple have it on standby for the first hour and a half or so of lovin', and then just use it for the finally.
  • Big C Shonny 2010/10/04 11:53:04
    Big C
    Only one way if your married and you don't want any more kids:

married kids
  • volley15 Big C 2010/10/04 17:20:30
    volley15
    +2
    What if you are married and don't even want one kid? Good luck trying to get your tubes tied in that case if you are under 35 with no kids (man or woman).

2014/10/02 12:54:53