What aboout a 15 year old dating a 19 year old,????

^~lala~^ 2009/06/27 18:31:04
NO
yes
unsure (please leave comment)
what?!?!?!?!?!

• Dude 2010/05/04 08:32:22
    yes
    Dude
    +4
    First off, everyone saying it's illegal? It's illegal to have sex, not date. And NOTHING will happen to the 19 year old unless the girls parents press charges, or for what ever reason they post videos or pictures of themselves having sex. Also, in most states 16 is the age of consent, making it legal, which is why cops wont do anything unless the parents have a problem with it. Why would they bust down some 19 year old guys door and arrest him if the 15 year old parents like him, and approve of the relationship? They wouldn't.

People say there's a big maturity gap between 15 and 19 ... well what about 20 and 24? Is the gap not the exact same? Does anyone even know why you're considered an adult at 18? It has nothing to do with maturity I'll tell you that. 18 is the sexual barrier because that's when everyone is expected to have finished puberty, thus being fully sexually matured. But I can guarantee that there are guys and girls who are fully developed before 18.

Parents should encourage their kids to date older people (yes there should be a limit, hence the four year consent age) because of the exact reason people are against it, maturity. An older more mature guy would have a lot more to offer. And what makes you think a 15 year old guy wouldn't be trying to get into your dau...

Parents should encourage their kids to date older people (yes there should be a limit, hence the four year consent age) because of the exact reason people are against it, maturity. An older more mature guy would have a lot more to offer. And what makes you think a 15 year old guy wouldn't be trying to get into your daughters pants anymore than a 19 year old guy? We've all been teenagers, there's definitely sexual tension for 15 year olds. In fact a 15 year old guy is probably more likely to have sex with a 15 year old guy because everyone finds it more acceptable than a 19 year old. An older guy wouldn't be stupid, and if he's dating a 15 year old when he can clearly date someone his own age, he must see something more in her than just sex. Trust me, everyone 18 older is more than willing to put out.

So as far as I'm concerned, if you're fully sexually developed ... and the age gap isn't more than 5 years ... parents have no problem with it ... and you're keeping it your own business for the most part, go for it.

• angiegomez 2013/01/21 00:48:09 (edited)
    yes
    angiegomez
    +2
    I Have a 19 year old boyfriend and im 15 years old we have been dating for a year and 2 years and i know he loves me alot because the stuff we have been through <3 people say oh he just wants you for sex but then i think if he just wanted me for sex then he would have left me the first couple of months that i told him to wait. after 9 months that we had been together we lost our virginites to one another & ever since then we have been closer and we feel like we cant live without eachother & he doesnt mind a kid if something was to ever happen.. <3 i feel that its perfectly normal to date a 19 year old :) Me and my boyfriend got caught having sex and he had to fill out a statement with the police becuz a police found us doing stuff in his car , my parnwts had the choice to press charges but gladly they didn't :). Its kinda a big responsiblity .. but I think every thing happens for a reason , u meet ppl and u make mistakes its life :) so I just love everyday how I want because who knows if its going to be my last .. So date whoever u want , Have sex if u want to :)
  • tiffany 2012/03/05 21:20:52
    yes
    tiffany
    well im 16 im dating a 19 yr old and i been with him for 2 months i love him he treats me right
  • Tailor 2012/01/13 15:59:58
    yes
    Tailor
    im 15 and with a 19 year old and he treats me like im the most amazing thing to ever walk the earth so im pretty sure it is definately okay
  • kelly 2011/06/26 06:54:41
    yes
    kelly
    +1
    just because he is 19 and im 15 people go, he only wants to have sex. well, if i date a 15yr 4 only that reason im out of luck, the 15 yr old will also want 2 have sex, ALL GUYS wants to have sex. and i wont like him because i like the 19 year old. who is much nicer than the immature horny 15 yr old. because you know, the 15yr old and the 19 r dating not because they want to have sex but because, *gasp* they like each other, respect each other, and have things in common! i can easily date a 15 yr old and a 19 yr old. JUST as easy as i can have sex with them. so, if i say im not having or gonna have sex with him can you just believe us and leave us, 4 the most part, aloone!? i just dont get it! if i wanted to have sex i would have already have done it. :)
  • renee 2011/02/04 21:45:24
    yes
    renee
    +1
    yes they should be able too you can't help you end up likeing!!(:
  • Dude 2010/05/04 08:32:22
    yes
    Dude
    +4

• Pricilla Dude 2012/05/13 00:24:06
    Pricilla
    +2
    -; iAgree With You Completely ! Im 15 & My boyfriend is 19 going to be 20 in september . . . We both have great respect for eachouther . & have mutual Trust & Love For eachouther . My mom told me im not allowed too see him... But we have been seceratly dateing for 3 monthes . We havnt had sex or any thing like that . We have kissrd but that is it ! Can he still get in trouble ???
  • dani2010 2010/03/29 18:07:57
    yes
    dani2010
    +4
    well im 15 dating a 19 year old. We havent had sex or anything. But he makes me so happy. I know for a fact he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, and thats were i think people are wrong at. Age isnt nothing but a number and girls mature much quicker than guys. And besides i'll be 16 in september so hey whats the problem..?!.
  • renee dani2010 2011/02/04 21:47:03
    renee
    +3
    i agree with you(:
  • Karla14 dani2010 2012/01/16 18:01:58
    Karla14
    +4
    i agree completely, i am dating a 20 year old an hes the best thing that ever happened to me he treats me with respect an has never asked me once to have sex an he would never do anything to hurt me an im very happy with him :) and im turning 15 this year in august .
  • paleale 2009/08/26 17:58:09
    yes
    paleale
    Yes. Just can't have sex till married. Legal issues and maturity issues may hamper the relationship.
  • renee paleale 2011/02/04 21:48:02
    renee
    +1
    well as long as not very many people know about it it should all be ohka(:
  • Any 2009/07/08 20:35:52
    yes
    Any
    +4
    I am 15 and i fancy a 19 year old but i havent got guts and i am not immature btw and i am always kind to her open doors,compliment her etc
  • coco-ba... Any 2009/11/17 01:04:11
    coco-baby15
    Im 15 and i'm dating a 19 year old guy.
    As long as we don't have sex, we're good :D
  • Country Girl 2009/06/29 00:17:01
    yes
    Country Girl
    I think your good. I dated a 21 year old when I was 15 so don't worry about it
  • Half-Ginger 2009/06/28 20:51:12
    unsure (please leave comment)
    Half-Ginger
    If you are responsible and KNOW that it is definitley what you want... why not?
  • if he loves me<3 2009/06/27 21:42:21
    unsure (please leave comment)
    if he loves me<3
    if u have sex and get caught then someone goes 2 jail. and for the 16 yr old dating a 12 yr old then...well that not illiegal yet cuz they're both minors.
  • beth 2009/06/27 21:37:53
    NO
    beth
    i only say no, b/c my fiance rite now haad a 15 year old like him and they hung out a bit, and now since they arent, shes trying to break us up. shes fricken CRAZY!! and its kinda in a way stupid, cuz if you get caught doing anything say goodbye to the older one cuz there going to jail.
  • Slamdtruck 2009/06/27 21:30:25
    NO
    Slamdtruck
    it varies per state. Some states say that 17 is old enough to have sex with without consent. But be careful about the sex part.. i'm not trying to be mister know it all here.. but just be careful. If you guys do get caught, he's NOT labeled a sex offender for life, it's typically ten years. 5, or 3 in some states. The only sex offenders who are lifers are violent, repeat, predators. Nothing really wrong with a 19 year old and a 15.. given your birthday, you're either 4 or 3 point some odd months apart. a 16 year old and a 12 year old is just completely wrong... even though the age difference is about the same.. there is a HUGE maturity differential. you've got sophmore,junior year in high school, vs. 6th grade?
  • bpf 2009/06/27 21:14:41
    NO
    bpf
    The law is the law parent or not that's a big no no.
  • angel 2009/06/27 21:03:59
    unsure (please leave comment)
    angel
    +1
    im 14 dating a 22 year old. hunny young boys are imature and can help you out more than a little boy
  • ✿~Ŧѱᵲἀ ₳ᾐᾐ~✿ 2009/06/27 21:01:37 (edited)
    yes
    ✿~Ŧѱᵲἀ ₳ᾐᾐ~✿
    lol, i prefer older men in their twenties!! i have a thing for 23/24 year olds. their independent and mature.
  • Phantom is loved by Stormy! 2009/06/27 20:44:49
    yes
    Phantom is loved by Stormy!
    It's fine as long as it's just dating. Anything involving sex and the 19 year old is facing some time, parental consent or not.
  • 10/29/12 Phantom... 2013/03/26 15:28:49
    10/29/12
    +3
    Like in CA hw much time is that roughly
  • Intra Muros 2009/06/27 20:34:57
    unsure (please leave comment)
    Intra Muros
    It doesn't matter. They're going to do what ever they want to do anyway. And nobody can stop them.
  • Julie 2009/06/27 20:12:26
    unsure (please leave comment)
    Julie
    Statutory rape is a felony, and the young man should be well aware of that, even if her parents choose not to press charges.

Dating, sure. So long as her parents keep an eye on things and talk to both of them to keep things under control.

When I was 16, I got caught having sex with my 19 year-old boyfriend, and he was forbidden to ever see me again. He never did. That was more than 30 years ago, and I still think about him.

I ended up marrying a man 6 years older than me, and when we started dating I was 19 and he was 25. It felt very strange knowing that a couple of years earlier we would not have been allowed to date because of the age difference.
  • ishqboli 2009/06/27 20:11:38
    unsure (please leave comment)
    ishqboli
    I think at 15 you´re old enough to know if you want sex or not, but keep in mine it is still illegal since you are underage. i know some states will allow a 3 year gap, but not 4 to my knowledge.
  • Julie ishqboli 2009/06/27 20:13:05
    Julie
    In California 3 years is a misdemeanor; 4 is a felony.
  • ^~lala~^ Julie 2009/06/28 21:28:06
    ^~lala~^
    i live in illinois soo idk what the law is here
  • dani2010 ishqboli 2010/04/02 18:37:44
    dani2010
    yes your rite only 3 years is allowed in georgia.
  • Lexy 2009/06/27 20:07:12
    unsure (please leave comment)
    Lexy
    its good that you have parental consent but even so it is still illegal if you have guys have sex ( if you do dont tell )
  • YoCallMeBiscuit 2009/06/27 19:54:12
    yes
    YoCallMeBiscuit
    if they want to... but they can't do somethings.......
  • La Cherry 2009/06/27 19:51:02 (edited)
    yes
    La Cherry
    just dont do anything stupid and if ur happy then go for it
  • darkangel 2009/06/27 19:50:27
    yes
    darkangel
    why not!!
  • belle 2009/06/27 19:34:55
    NO
    belle
    Does your parents know the full scope of things? responsible parents would not allow it. If you want trouble than go ahead.
  • Ex-Angel {Fallen From Grace... 2009/06/27 19:29:53
    yes
    Ex-Angel {Fallen From Grace} ~Patron Saint of Sinners~
    Dating? Yes.
    Sex? Resounding NO
  • dani2010 Ex-Ange... 2010/04/02 18:38:04
    dani2010
    +1
    i agree
  • Music_101 2009/06/27 19:29:40
    NO
    Music_101
    it just litte creepy
  • hows my aim? 2009/06/27 19:22:34
    NO
    hows my aim?
    leery
  • Edward 2009/06/27 19:22:17
    NO
    Edward
    find someone your own age

2014/04/21 07:16:59