We must repent from sins! We must trust Jesus and pray, its time to be broken and seek God! America must come back to Jesus, the nation must repent and turn back to Jesus,our Lord and Savior.Jesus,we repent before You,a holy God,the Holy one of Israel.

Rafael 2012/09/21 06:55:59

• bcarrera 2012/09/28 07:21:45 (edited)
    Its time to turn back to our God, Jesus Christ, by which the nation of the Un...
    bcarrera
    I rather read a Dr. Seuss book.
  • The Laughing man 2012/09/22 06:26:56
    The Laughing man
    what are you trying to do here?
  • Cameleon 2012/09/21 20:11:57
    The United States of America is established by the word of God. The United St...
    Cameleon
    This is an outrageous LIE.

Some of the founding fathers were Atheists and Deists and never meantioned god in the constitution at all.

I have no sins to repents either. If you are such an evil person, lock yourself in a cellar and throw away the key. We do not need you or people of your ilk to be part of society.
  • Jesse 2012/09/21 20:01:05
    Jesse
    Nah, rather not, I love all my 'sins'. I agree with classic.
  • Clay Slayer 2012/09/21 14:29:45
    Clay Slayer
    +1
    Dude,, take your medication,,, And the USA was not founded on any religious principles.. Get over it...

2014/09/18 19:48:14