We have a Family nudist camp down here. And. I mean family,parents,kids,old people,young people. Would you go?

Florida Keys 2007/12/08 20:45:05
Yea I am taking off my clothes now
No way not my way of life

• OffGoTheCloths 2008/05/03 05:26:56
    No way not my way of life
    OffGoTheCloths
    +4
    Cloths are a sin. God made us the way we are. Without cloths. The devil told man we were naked in the Bible. Man makes nudity a sexual thing. Free nudity would desensitize man by not associating nudity with sex, and make sex more a part of love and relationships. The person. Cloths are a status symbol. To show off wealth, Vanity. Sinful. LONG LIVE NUDITY.

• Doug 2013/06/17 19:09:02
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Doug
    Where is it ?
  • tony2000 2013/06/06 16:45:05
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    tony2000
    Yes I would go
  • MissLeviathan 2013/05/09 19:57:23
    MissLeviathan
    I may try it.
  • La 2013/05/09 04:50:37
    No way not my way of life
    La
    I don't want to see my family naked >.>
  • **StarzAbove** 2013/05/09 01:46:44 (edited)
    No way not my way of life
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    hell no gifs

I have morals and wouldn't subject me or my family to such perversion.
  • LiquidSun **Starz... 2013/06/04 20:34:16
    LiquidSun
    Okay, that's a bold statement. You better be willing to back it up. What do you mean by perversion? If you mean sexual deviancy, the vast majority of resorts don't allow swinging, gawking, or any type of sexual behavior. What they do allow is enjoying the sun and wind on your skin without clothing to cover it as we go about our daily lives playing volleyball, swimming, and walking nature trails. Do you think it's skin that's the perversion? If that's the case, get ride of the Wonder Woman photo. She's showing a lot of skin, even though she isn't naked. In fact, someone from the middle east would believe that this woman should be stoned for not wearing a burka or covering her shoulders. Guess what. Friends I know who have been raised nudists have not been negatively affected by this lifestyle. On the contrary, they are very healthy and well-adjusted. Please give a little bit more thought to what you write in future posts instead of just acting self-righteous.
  • Dave The Canuck 2013/05/09 01:42:19
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Dave The Canuck
    Sure, why not?
  • Sunny 2010/10/03 07:12:43
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Sunny
    Hi people. Where can i find a nudism camp in Europe?
  • La Sunny 2013/05/09 04:51:41
    La
    You're going to have to be more specific >.> Europe is a big place.
  • Leroy Collins 2009/02/09 10:53:10
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Leroy Collins
    +2
    In my opinion, a ndist camp is meant for people who wan't to sunbathe and enjoy nature in the nude, and theres nothing wrong with that, and as long as that is the only hting going on, then theres no harm in having your kids or grandparents around. kids actually like to run around without clothing, they don't think about it like that, look carefully and you will see, they are having fun. so more family nudistcamps. harm kids grandparents kids run clothing carefully fun family nudistcamps

Leroy.
  • jk90uys 2009/01/25 19:52:09 (edited)
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    jk90uys
    +1
    Absolutely and I'd take my family. It's a great way to help young teens not be nervous about their bodies.
  • Cheri 2008/12/07 00:47:18
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Cheri
    +3
    Definitely. You know how your feet feel after a difficult day, and you take off your shoes? That's how the rest of you feel when you totally disrobe.

Nudism/naturism is about de-stressing, relaxing, and getting back to innocense.

Surveys have proven that except for fears derived from artificial cultural taboos, over 85% of all Americans are at least sympathetic to
    nudists' beliefs.
  • MrBilNudist 2008/11/10 23:04:23
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    MrBilNudist
    +1
    Hey ,i would love to go Naked,but i dont have no buddy to go with except myself and im no fun by my self it would be nice to Naked with one pretty like a femal Nudist.Like my self a Nudist.
  • love sun MrBilNu... 2011/01/17 16:21:49
    love sun
    +3
    hi wud u likie to ber with me male and my daughters nude r
  • big al 2008/10/10 07:40:31
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    big al
    +2
    does,nt bother me id go in the morning
  • crankshaft 2008/08/11 17:48:06
    crankshaft
    +2
    I think I would like to try it, but being a single male I feel alot of people would not want me there. I am looking for a single female to help me get used to the idea and maybe go with me.
  • Repeat 2008/07/18 21:16:32
    Repeat
    +3
    i would have to say no to a camp but an empty beach is another story!!!
  • OffGoTheCloths 2008/05/03 05:26:56
    No way not my way of life
    OffGoTheCloths
    +4
  • Dogg ~ Ready for war 2008/02/18 15:46:54
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Dogg ~ Ready for war
    +1
    We try to keep a open mindness with all our children, but if i know my two oldest they would past the others won't care, most likely have a blast
  • love sun Dogg ~ ... 2011/01/17 16:23:24
    love sun
    +3
    my daughters are smw im male widower
  • Anjirocks 2008/02/08 02:26:11
    No way not my way of life
    Anjirocks
    +3
    i wouldn't go to any nudist colony, i'm just not comfortable with being naked around strangers (when i'm sober anyway... *ahem*)

and i definitely would never go to this one, it'd be so weird to see your parents naked and be naked around them!!!

but if people want to do it that's their choice, it's just not for me
  • <3 Americanista <3 2008/01/17 23:33:34
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    <3 Americanista <3
    +2
    I would like to experience something like that......
  • love sun <3 Amer... 2011/01/17 14:03:37
    love sun
    +3
    i feel the same
  • SHELL 2008/01/04 19:40:50
    No way not my way of life
    SHELL
    +3
    for one i dont want no one to see my kids nude....i willl kill some one over my kids
  • Cheri SHELL 2008/12/07 00:50:36
    Cheri
    +2
    I would hurt someone if they were to be inappropriate with anyone's children. Children are our most precious resource. Since you do have children, did you have any trouble when they were toddlers keeping clothes on them?!! Children are the most natural nudists, children are taught body shame.

Nudists/naturists have a lower rate of teen pregnancy than in the general population. They don't have to "play doctor." They know how their bodies are going to look when they mature. They don't have to go sneaking a peek at "adult" magazines.
  • Dave Th... Cheri 2013/05/09 01:44:54
    Dave The Canuck
    I think SHELL is worried about the possibility of pedophiles being present in a nudist resort. I think that's a very understandable reservation regarding bringing children to a nudist resort.
  • La Cheri 2013/05/09 04:53:46
    La
    Or maybe they've seen so many naked old people that they cannot possibly be attracted to the human body any more.
  • Seonag 2007/12/22 14:57:26
    No way not my way of life
    Seonag
    +2
    I personally couldn't do it, but I don't object to nudest camps (most are family oriented). As a side note, we had one near us in the Blue Ridge Mtns. of Virginia. It was located off the beaten track on some 200 acres. The 'camp' itself was totally surrounded by woods, so wasn't visable from the road except in the late fall & winter when the leaves were off the trees. One gentleman sued the county it was in because he was offended by the nudity he could see from his front porch. But during the trial it was shown the only way he could even see the tree trunks clearly was with binoculars and the 'open' areas were not visable when the leaves were on the trees. The 'open areas' of the camp were closed from mid-October until April. The camp's buildings were open at times during the winter for special events, but people just didn't run around outside naked when the temps were in the 40s. He lost his suit. lol
  • Florida... Seonag 2007/12/22 15:08:07
    Florida Keys
    +1
    The guy was sueing so he could get enough money to buy a telescope the binoculars wern't strong enough..
  • Seonag Florida... 2007/12/22 15:16:10
    Seonag
    +2
    LOL ... that was the general speculation at the time!
  • camperjim 2007/12/22 13:39:38
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    camperjim
    +3
    i love o go on water ride without my clothes. wonderful feeling!
  • Amanda 2007/12/20 17:22:37
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    Amanda
    +3
    hell ya....
  • Florida... Amanda 2007/12/20 20:09:42
    Florida Keys
    Come on over...LOL
  • tony2000 Amanda 2013/06/06 16:59:09 (edited)
    tony2000
    +1
    Hi amanda, my name is tony I never been to a family nudists camp someday I would like to go take my daughter and grandkids
  • Ant~ All Woman All Amazing~ 2007/12/10 16:26:24
    No way not my way of life
    Ant~ All Woman All Amazing~
    +2
    not in this life time , or even my next ..
  • Dave Th... Ant~ Al... 2013/05/09 01:46:12
    Dave The Canuck
    Some people believe that we will all be naked and unashamed in heaven.
  • Smokey 2007/12/10 15:29:40
    Smokey
    +2
    I'd be too afraid to take my clothes off in front of people, but if it were an "ADULT ONLY" camp, maybe I'd make a quick visit to look (with my clothes on). :) :) But no way would I want to see kids or OLD people.
  • ►Cesar◄ 2007/12/10 08:25:15
    No way not my way of life
    ►Cesar◄
    +2
    I don't need to do that and I don't want to
  • Ligeia 2007/12/10 04:35:20
    Ligeia
    +1
    I think that it's good that people have the opporotunity to do that. I'm just not sure if small children should be exposed to that. Maybe if they understand a few basic things. It really isnt that big of a deal as long as there's a basic understanding. Other than that, I'd love to go! Because if anyone is willing to go to one of those, they're probably comfortable enough with their body image, and wouldn't dare insult anyone else's. I'd do it! It would be great to be able to walk around like that.
  • lonewolf 2007/12/09 23:34:24
    Yea I am taking off my clothes now
    lonewolf
    +2
    been to the one in airzona.

2014/11/01 02:23:35