UNBLOCKED VERSION: STRAIGHT PRIDE, GOD CREATED MARRIAGE FOR ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN RAVE THIS IF YOU SUPPORT THIS STRAIGHT PRIDE

melly~thwarting Satan since 1971 2013/01/19 00:20:17
LOVE is
Love is
I say, let's rave LOVE and not worry about who gets a share in it. Marriage is about LOVE. You can't applaud love by hating others and we need more love in the world.

Please stop by the original poll. Unless you're blocked by the poor dear who wants their speech heard, as long as it's in a vacuum.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/living/straight-pride-god-...

• NOTALIE 2013/04/28 20:14:07
  • the Supreme 2013/04/05 21:46:50
    Love is
    the Supreme
    Christians didn't create marriage pagans did so you're welcome
  • The Impossible Girl ✿ 2013/03/23 15:02:58
    LOVE is
    The Impossible Girl ✿
    +3
    Love is love. It knows no gender, race, colour, or religion. I'm glad that you're standing up against it, and that idiot's question.
    Religion breeds hate.
  • joseph digristina 2013/03/23 05:07:38
  • Stan 2013/03/21 10:15:22 (edited)
    LOVE is
    Stan
    +5
    You're right about that other group that blocks any who say a word the bible thumping imbecile author of the thread disagrees with. The following was one rather breathtaking comment that a "mr scare99" made to Spyro, and my reply.

(mr scare99) "provide 100% proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct.and dont mention death,suffering,war,famine,re... the Bible quran or torah.dont diprove any religion but give me 100% proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct and give me 100% solid tangible,real evidence"

(My reply) "With all due respect, if your statement weren't so glaringly absurd, so devoid of even an attempt at using your critical faculties, it would be farcical to the point of not meriting a response.

The onus of your so called "100% proof" is precisely on those who disregard reality, plunging head first in to obstinate wish-thinking, the resulting fantasy of which becomes their "reality".

There is nothing for an atheist to prove. That's the point. But since the religious are so good at imagining, imagine for a moment, shall we, that you and I walk in to a totally empty room, save for a single chair, nothing else.

We are both asked what is in the room, and while we both answer the question by saying there is a chair, YOU go on to say that there is a ...

We are both asked what is in the room, and while we both answer the question by saying there is a chair, YOU go on to say that there is a piano as well. Right over there, in the corner!

Not only that, but you say you hear the music being played on it. Beautiful music!

And the pianist is singing too! The lyrics are telling you that if you do what the pianist tells you, if you never pause once in your applause, if you praise his playing at every waking moment, if you vow to never go hear another pianist, if you eat what he tells you, vanquish those who question his virtuosity, the music will be even more beautiful after you die, and not only that, but it will never ever end! And you know he’s right, because he’s using a Steinway, and not a Yamaha!

Now, you tell us who has all their work still ahead of them at coming up with "proof" of any sort or, as you call it, "100% solid tangible, real evidence."

Unfortunately, I was blocked as well, but thought it would be equally appropriate for those that tend to veil their homophobia in religio-drivel...:)
  • remy Stan 2013/03/27 05:48:36
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2013/03/19 14:33:45
    LOVE is
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +3
    Sorry, I do not support PRIDE, period. PRIDE is a deadly sin.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/19 21:35:02
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +7
    This poll asks you to define love.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/20 00:19:43
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    THIS Poll does no such thing.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/20 01:24:28 (edited)
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +6
    In fact, it does. Your very answer reads "love is" and then you didn't answer. You changed it.

The original poll author, no doubt a right wing buddy, or at least acquaintance, of yours wrote the "straight pride" if that's what you're upset about. Still, I changed the body and asked about love.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/20 01:36:10 (edited)
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    "Love is" has nothing to do with the Question posed.

You want Love is? ... "patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/20 01:38:50
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +6
    The question was written by someone else. The question is asking if you support marriage between only a man and a woman.

Then I asked in the body to define love. And the answers begin with "love is".
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/20 01:44:49
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    I do support marriage between only a man and a woman. It has nothing to do with Pride. or the definition of Love which transcends gender or sex. Marriage is a legal commitment between a man and a woman, and hopefully God, without whom it is probably doomed by the influences of society.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/20 06:17:56
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +6
    Then you're upset with me over the wrong part. Someone who thinks just like you is the one indulging in pride. The original link is listed. Go tell them how wrong pride is.

I asked you to define love. Marriage should between two consenting adults--rights are to be enjoyed by all Americans.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/20 13:14:52
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    If your Question, which you didn't really ask, has nothing to do with the other poll, then why didn't you just ask the Question you wanted answered.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/20 23:20:41 (edited)
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +6
    I did ask a question. I asked people to define love. And you've explained that you are exclusionary--and that's not what Jesus was about. And here I thought you admired Him.

And then you admonished me for something I didn't do--yet I see that you haven't gone to the other poll to admonish them about their pride. Why is that??? I mean, you were so upset with me that you accused me of it twice. Yet you don't go to that poll and do the same. Smacks of hypocrisy.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/21 00:31:12
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +2
    Nowhere in your Question and the comments below it did you ask, "What is Love?"
    You merely forced people to use Comments that said, "Love is".
  • Stan Dave Sa... 2013/03/21 03:22:05
    Stan
    +5
    With all due respect, it is you who chose to define what love is by quoting from a nonsensical excuse of a book, written by a series of ignorant (though one can only hope well intentioned) sand dwellers whose world view extended to 25 miles or so....
    Give us a break with your frivolous use of one religion's book, which carries no more gravitas (and infinitely less Ethical import) than buzzing gnats.
    Face it, be proud and embrace it, your are against the support of equal rights of all Americans, a fact that is clear no matter how you attempt to veil it through the drivel of your ancient texts. Lest you forget, that same pathetic argument was used up until a few short decades ago in this country to ban interracial marriage.
    All the best.
  • Dave Sa... Stan 2013/03/22 19:38:24
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    Interesting, your view of a man who traveled the known world preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, that his world extended only 25 miles.

Paul s missionary travels

My view is that we are all equally God's children, and as such, are all equally held accountable for what we do.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/21 15:50:53
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +4
    I have no idea why you don't see that "love is..." means for you to define love. You seem like a smart guy, and that is beyond me.

And still...why didn't you admonish the original poll author??? You accused me of something I didn't do, with no apology, and then haven't gone after the person committed did the egregious sin of touting pride. It's odd that it affected you so much on my poll, yet when proven that I had nothing to do with it, you didn't go tell them the same. That's really hypocritical of you.

You clearly just wanted to be rude/mean to me--and there's nothing honest about your first comment at all. If it had been, you would have gone to the original poll with your outrage.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/22 19:41:05 (edited)
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    I came to the poll to respond to the Headline. You changed the subject and made it a "bait and switch".

What makes you think I wasn't blocked?
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/22 22:12:55
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    Are you? I would think you aren't because you two have the same views here.

It clearly says "UNBLOCKED VERSION". You've been here long enough to know what that means. I hardly invented the term or the practice.

It's really beneath me (and should be for you) that you're playing dumb here.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/22 23:26:05
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    It means the original was a Blocked Version.

Seems like you are playing dumb.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/23 00:09:12
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +6
    So, you are playing dumb. You won't answer either question.

I've really lost a lot of respect for you in this exchange. You faked outrage, refuse to answer 2 questions, and are pretending to be stupid. Not exactly putting your best foot forward.

Clearly, people who block me most likely won't be blocking you. You know this. You just are playing around the fact that you weren't really outraged at all. You just wanted to pretend you were because you thought it was pride was MY word.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/23 00:18:25
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    I've answered all the questions I am aware of. I will not insert your answers, only mine.

I never claimed to be outraged. - that must be in your head.

You copied the word, making it yours. You could have made your own Question.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/23 04:24:46
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    And you could quit dancing and be straightforward.

You seemed pretty upset about it. Until you found it wasn't me, and then you don't care. You won't go onto the other poll and do the same, showing me that you're a hypocrite. I thought better of you.

This is pointless. Have a lovely evening.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/24 01:59:29
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    I was not invited to that poll, but only to yours.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/24 02:02:31
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    You were not invited to my poll by me. And you can clearly go to that poll. You just won't because your outrage was fake.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/24 02:07:52
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    I was never outraged and you seem to be paranoid.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/24 02:13:39
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    I don't think you know what paranoid means.

You lied, Dave. You condemned me for using "pride" when you thought it was me and when I proved you wrong, you've danced around it. It's ridiculous. You act as though you have integrity, yet you have none. If it really bugged you, you would have gone to the other poll. Simple as that.

The fact that you won't let this go is only adding to your pettiness.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/24 14:47:28
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    I condemned no one. I do not have that power.

If you didn't keep answering me, then this conversation would have ended a long time ago.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/24 17:28:38
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +4
    "If you didn't keep answering me, then this conversation would have ended a long time ago." Practice what you preach.

It's a shame...I had no idea you were such a hypocrite. You didn't care about "Pride" at all--or you would be on that other poll. I really thought, though we don't agree on politics, that you had integrity.

Go ahead and get your last word in. I know you don't practice what you preach. Your pride is what's getting in the way of you admitting that you're wrong here.
  • Stan Dave Sa... 2013/03/21 10:49:13
    Stan
    +4
    How telling it is that in order to attempt a reply to the question, you find yourself unable to do so in any other way than by quoting chapter and verse from a book! So much for thinking for yourself, let alone loving! Best of luck with your imaginary sky-daddy...:)
    All the best!
  • Dave Sa... Stan 2013/03/22 19:43:02
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    She wanted a definition. I gave her mine.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/22 22:13:18
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +6
    No, you didn't.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/22 23:27:03
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    That IS my definition. The Truth doesn't change with society - society just tends to wander away from the Truth.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/23 00:09:28 (edited)
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +4
    Yet you've lied to me. Or omitted things. Played dumb--I don't think that's what love is about. Or Corinthians.
  • Dave Sa... melly~t... 2013/03/23 00:19:14
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    If you don't tell me what you are talking about, then I can't communicate with you.
  • melly~t... Dave Sa... 2013/03/23 04:26:21
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +5
    I did. Several times. But this is pointless, as you admonished me, but not the original. It's hypocritical.

Time to stop tilting at windmills. Goodnight.
  • Melizmatic melly~t... 2013/03/24 18:46:26
    Melizmatic
    +4
    OMG you just hit the nail on the head;

He's totally a Quixote.

2014/07/25 08:14:07