Two suns? How does this work?

WithEyesClosed 2010/07/15 17:10:02
Related Topics: Boyfriend, Home, Potato
I'm sure there is something logical but I'm confused! Lol. I was driving my boyfriend home last night. On the right side there was huge mashed potato looking clouds with a bright light behind it. Looking like the sun covered by the big clouds. On the left side of the street we actually saw the sun peeking out from some red clouds. Creepy looking if you ask me. How is it it looked like there were two suns? I know it's not true..but can anyone explain to me what really happened? I've never seen this before!

• Crystal Rae 2013/04/10 16:01:58 (edited)
    Crystal Rae
    +3
    The photo you took looks like a sun dog. But Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet-X is in fact real. The ancient civilizations had documented it, the bible documents it and the astronomers who tried to disclose it have all died. The gravitational pulls from Venus, Earth and the Sun's twin are currently preventing nibiru from making it's orbit back out into the stellars. This type of movement is making the north pole move and is also contributing to the Earth's wobble, earthquakes and climate changes. It's not visible everywhere because of the way it's passing the sun. It's coming up from under the sun. Why do you think NASA is holding off on the space program? Do the research yourself, it's all out there. Also, Google why the government bought out all of the hollow point bullets and look into why the government would want to arm our good people working at the National Weather Service centers. http://somethgblue.hubpages.c...
  • TIm 2012/07/16 00:11:11
    TIm
    +1
    jackolantyrn356 is telling you the truth. This planet is called Nibiru or PLANET X and it is a planet thats 4 times larger then Jupiter! Just to give you some Idea of HOW BIG THAT IS, It would take 1321.3 Earths to fill up the volume of Jupiter!! SO JUST IMAGINE A PLANET COMING INTO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM AND MESSING UP EVERY PLANETS ORBIT AROUND THE SUN THE SIZE OF 5,285.2, this is also what is causing the Polar shifts on our earth!! This planet is MADE OF GAS so when it gets close to our sun, its going to be caught on fire and it will appear as two suns in the sky. Right now you are seeing the reflection of OUR SUN off of this GAS PLANET which makes it look like is shining, but the closer it gets, IT WILL CATCH ON FIRE AND THERE WILL BE TWO SUNS IN EARTHS SKIES!! You might not believe me, but the Illuminati has known this for THOUSANDS OF YEARS and our Government in America has known this for over 50 years. Nibiru has an Orbit around our Sun of every 2000 years, this has came close to earth EVERY TIME SOMETHING MAJOR HAS HAPPEN IN THE BIBLE. The Bible says that the things that will come apond our earth in the last days would cause mans hearts to fail them from fear!! And there would be SIGNS AND WONDERS IN THE SKIES!! Anyway, I just wanted to confirm what Jackolantyrn356 was tell...

jackolantyrn356 is telling you the truth. This planet is called Nibiru or PLANET X and it is a planet thats 4 times larger then Jupiter! Just to give you some Idea of HOW BIG THAT IS, It would take 1321.3 Earths to fill up the volume of Jupiter!! SO JUST IMAGINE A PLANET COMING INTO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM AND MESSING UP EVERY PLANETS ORBIT AROUND THE SUN THE SIZE OF 5,285.2, this is also what is causing the Polar shifts on our earth!! This planet is MADE OF GAS so when it gets close to our sun, its going to be caught on fire and it will appear as two suns in the sky. Right now you are seeing the reflection of OUR SUN off of this GAS PLANET which makes it look like is shining, but the closer it gets, IT WILL CATCH ON FIRE AND THERE WILL BE TWO SUNS IN EARTHS SKIES!! You might not believe me, but the Illuminati has known this for THOUSANDS OF YEARS and our Government in America has known this for over 50 years. Nibiru has an Orbit around our Sun of every 2000 years, this has came close to earth EVERY TIME SOMETHING MAJOR HAS HAPPEN IN THE BIBLE. The Bible says that the things that will come apond our earth in the last days would cause mans hearts to fail them from fear!! And there would be SIGNS AND WONDERS IN THE SKIES!! Anyway, I just wanted to confirm what Jackolantyrn356 was telling you, HE IS RIGHT. JUST GO GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE NIBIRU OR PLANET X and see what you will find, your mind will be BLOWN WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW BUT YOU REALLY DIDNT KNOW!! Here is one link for you to get you started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?... AND
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?... AND
    http://xfacts.com/x.htm
  • Joe Eschman 2012/05/13 07:01:14
    Joe Eschman
    +2
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sc... ... It is Betelgeuse becoming a supernova.
  • nephalos666 2010/07/28 17:19:36 (edited)
    nephalos666
    +1
    httpwww artseaphotos coma basically long-distance version

They're called sun dogs.
  • WithEye... nephalo... 2010/07/28 19:06:05
    WithEyesClosed
    Looks kinda cool..doesn't really look like what I saw..but really it's the closest answer I've got so far...
  • Sundown 2010/07/16 17:14:20
  • WithEye... Sundown 2010/07/16 17:17:05
    WithEyesClosed
    +1
    Perhaps...that'd be cool too!
  • KB 2010/07/15 19:17:06
    KB
    It's god winking.
    +2
    Actually, there is every evidence that this Sun of ours is one of two Suns that slowly revolve around a central point of gravity. From our standpoint. That second star is a distant critter, but watch it long enough you understand. From a great distance out side the Solarsystem and this second Suns Solar stystem you'll see it. (
  • KB jackola... 2010/07/15 19:17:39
    KB
    Are you familiar with the Milky way?
  • Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum 2010/07/15 19:05:48
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +1
    Interesting. I have sometimes seen the sun seem to split in two pieces when it is setting, but this is a mirage caused by the sun's light refracting through the atmosphere. What you describe sounds much different. Since you couldn't see the second sun, but a bright spot on the clouds, it sounds like what you were seeing was a shadow of the clouds on the left side cast by the sun peeking out being cast onto the clouds on your right side. Since the clouds are diffuse and not a solid surface, the shadow will also appear to be hazy and not sharp.

Or a simpler explanation: could it have been the moon behind the clouds?
  • WithEye... Warren ... 2010/07/15 19:12:20
    WithEyesClosed
    +1
    It could be...I wish I could know the definate answer here. It confused both my boyfriend and I. I appreciate your input, makes the most sense..although..light and right is more like..east and west...can it refract that far apart? They weren't exactly east and west, but in those general directions.
  • Warren ... WithEye... 2010/07/15 19:15:10 (edited)
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +1
    Refraction through the atmosphere generally can only cause a very small angular displacement in where you see the sun.

refraction atmosphere generally angular displacement sun
  • WithEye... Warren ... 2010/07/15 19:30:01
    WithEyesClosed
    +1
    So refraction could not be the answer...though it seemed so. Hmm, thanks Warren for your info!
  • Experience 2010/07/15 17:29:32 (edited)
    Experience
    +4
    No, it's another planet that is coming closer to earth... planet closer earth planet closer earth planet closer earth
  • WithEye... Experience 2010/07/15 17:31:44
    WithEyesClosed
    They weren't close to each other...one on either side..one in the east one in the west...still a planet?
  • Experience WithEye... 2010/07/15 19:37:47
  • WithEye... Experience 2010/07/15 19:42:44
    WithEyesClosed
    Sounds interesting. It was pretty cool last night...but it was also about to rain. I'm not so sure I believe that...I think it would have been all over tv instead of one guy just stating it. Not sure...but thanks for the info!
  • Experience WithEye... 2010/07/15 22:45:49
    Experience
    They are trying to hide it...hence the chem trails...it is part of the reason for these...
  • nephalo... Experience 2010/07/28 17:18:00
    nephalos666
    Hey chief, I hate to disillusion you, but that last photo you posted was of a sun dog. Go google sun dogs, and for that matter, moon dogs, and you'll see what i mean.

Secondly, the only other planet in this solar system that could have possibly become a star was Jupiter, and it merely lacked the mass to become one.

Third and finally. Planet Nibiru coming to destroy us? LOL.
  • Experience nephalo... 2010/07/29 08:13:35
    Experience
    Nephalos666? As in Nephalim? I get the 666......interesting. LOL
  • nephalo... Experience 2010/07/30 17:43:02 (edited)
    nephalos666
    No, Nephalos is a name I came up for a character that i play on World of Warcraft. I took letters from my full first, middle, and last names without repeats other than those letters that already repeated and made a big list of names using only those letters. It just so happened that Nephalos was the one i picked.

And as to your second video, have you never heard of NORAD? Just curious.
  • Experience nephalo... 2010/07/31 02:35:02
    Experience
    Yes I have heard of NORAD...why?
  • nephalo... Experience 2010/07/31 18:55:32 (edited)
    nephalos666
    Almost half the stuff in that video was of NORAD, the other half is from experiments they're doing in underground caves to grow plants and food without the plants being able to see the sunlight. They've been doing that for years. it's also to test different genetics research for genetically engineered plants for farmers. Roundup ready corn being one of the most recognized forms of genetic engineered plants.
  • hmgmcrmy 2010/07/15 17:28:37
    hmgmcrmy
    +1
    magic :D
  • WithEye... hmgmcrmy 2010/07/15 17:31:53
    WithEyesClosed
    That's what I thought!!! ^_^
  • The Savior/Scourge of the I... 2010/07/15 17:26:11
    The Savior/Scourge of the Internet- Sodahead member of F@G!
    +1
    ...Are you in Tatooine?
  • WithEye... The Sav... 2010/07/15 17:32:11
    WithEyesClosed
    Lol..I'm going to say no since I have no idea what you're talking about. Colorado.
  • The Sav... WithEye... 2010/07/15 17:33:32
    star wars.
  • **Bessie** 2010/07/15 17:23:32
  • WithEye... **Bessie** 2010/07/15 17:32:27
    WithEyesClosed
    +1
    Lol..my boyfriend saw it too..I dun do drugs silly!
  • andrrabillkaulitz 2010/07/15 17:17:54 (edited)
    andrrabillkaulitz
    +2
    There aren't two suns,the ray of light made you think that there are two of them.
  • WithEye... andrrab... 2010/07/15 17:32:54
    WithEyesClosed
    +1
    That's what I thought but the whole sky wasn't lit, just those two portions of the sky.
  • andrrab... WithEye... 2010/07/15 17:38:06
    andrrabillkaulitz
    +1
    Some unusual natural effect than I guess.

2014/11/24 18:06:00