TruuConfessions.com Provides A Place For Women To Vent: Is It A Good Thing?

Angie 2010/04/20 18:39:54
Good Thing. Through TruuConfessions, women will be able to vent and release their negatives feelings instead of keeping them inside.
Bad Thing. Women who use TruuConfessions will become desensitized and might think their own bad behavior is fine.
I think TruuConfessions.com...
TruuConfessions.com is new website aimed toward women who have a lot on their mind. The website, which allows users to post confessions anonymously, launched two years ago and was focused on moms. But, because of the site's popularity, it was relaunched with different categories in which you can confess. There's moms, wife, brides, single/dating, body/diet, and office. Though there are lots of confessions, most of it is women complaining and venting about their lives. As women read the rants of fellow women, do you think it will be a good thing?

• natkatmac 2010/05/17 05:55:53
    Good Thing. Through TruuConfessions, women will be able to vent and release t...
    natkatmac
    i think its a good idea. better 2 yell virtually at the computer than at some1 in real life
  • Cory 2010/05/03 19:33:02
    Cory
    I think its ok. Sometimes its good to blow off some steam. Besides it can make you feel better to see that other people have it worse than you do.
  • jacktown kid 2010/04/29 15:47:31
    jacktown kid
    Go to it ladies
  • prithvimali 2010/04/21 19:28:35
    Bad Thing. Women who use TruuConfessions will become desensitized and might t...
    prithvimali
    it doesnt require for a woman to vent the feeling there.There are many other places are there
  • Lin 2010/04/21 04:28:45
    Lin
    It's kind of like the FML website (fmylife.com), it's good to read about how terrible other peoples' lives are so you don't feel too bad about your own. And if yours really does suck that bad you can post and get sympathy. Sometimes people need that.
  • Ducky 2010/04/21 03:53:23
    I think TruuConfessions.com...
    Ducky
    sometimes it's nice to know other people are experiencing the same problems you are. it's also nice to be able to get things out without worrying about any negative consequences. i wouldn't freak out about it or become obsessed with it however. seems harmless to me, though i haven't been on the site. i hadn't even heard about it before now.
  • sjhorner 2010/04/20 21:20:43
    I think TruuConfessions.com...
    sjhorner
    like everything on line can bite you in the butt if you give to much information I don't read that site but I would warn caution
  • missesk... sjhorner 2010/04/27 15:27:13
    missesknjjonas
    You Are so right on that!
    :D
  • kevracer 2010/04/20 19:06:48
    kevracer
    " aimed toward women who have a lot on their mind."

More like women who have lost their minds.

2014/09/01 15:08:58