Transgender Topless Bathers Get Into Gender Bender With Cops

No, if you want to be treated like a woman, you have to follow the same rule.
Yes, if they are biologically men then there shouldn’t be a problem.
I think the transgender bathers …
Talk about gender confusion. Police in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware were called out to Rehoboth beach over the holiday weekend when lifeguards requested help for an “odd problem” with some “girls” on the beach bathing topless.

When cops arrived, it turned out the “girls” were actually transgender men, two of whom appeared to have breast implants. The men claimed they did not have to wear tops, but the beach patrol and police officer said they were in violation of city ordinances banning topless bathing and the exposure of private areas.

No arrests or citations were made after the men agreed to cover up.

Do you think the bathers should have been allowed to bathe topless?

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/national/police-reportedly-ask-transgender-topless-sunbathers-men-to-put-tops-back-on-060110

• Loctia 2010/06/02 22:16:55
    I think the transgender bathers …
    Loctia
    +16
    I think biologically born women shouldn't have to wear shirts either. Really guys, IT'S SKIN. Guys have boobs too technically.

• Flaming Pope 2012/03/02 17:41:52
    Flaming Pope
    If you truly are a woman in the head, then yes. Otherwise I ask you lay off the HRT form those truly in need
  • scott 2010/06/04 14:24:23
    I think the transgender bathers …
    scott
    There should be a fourth option, which is that nobody should be required to wear a top if they don't want to.
    And before someone bitches about not wanting to see that kind of thing, get a life! If you don't want to see it, don't look.
  • Ditzy Mitzy 2010/06/04 01:38:13
    Ditzy Mitzy
    dear god no one wants to see real man-boobs! unless they are homosexual men.....
  • it'skrissie!d:) 2010/06/04 00:48:48
    I think the transgender bathers …
    it'skrissie!d:)
    haha
  • vivalajuicy19203 2010/06/03 23:39:46
    vivalajuicy19203
    i think if they want to be women then they have to follow the rules
  • Katie~awkward child♥ 2010/06/03 23:29:07
    Katie~awkward child♥
    If they want to be considered female, they've got to abide by the same rules as females. I'm all about gay rights, and I think that's only fair.
  • Flaming... Katie~a... 2012/03/02 17:45:33
    Flaming Pope
    +3
    transgender =/= gay, dim
  • Kris Says Hi 2010/06/03 23:16:26
    Kris Says Hi
    two choices: man or woman
  • steve 2010/06/03 23:15:54
    I think the transgender bathers …
    steve
    I think American's are too prudish. let women or men or anyone who wants to bathe topless.
    let those puppies free!!!
  • ♥theMJLegacy96♥ 2010/06/03 23:14:10
    I think the transgender bathers …
    ♥theMJLegacy96♥
    Well, if you're a guy, then you shouldn't have to cover up. It's just your chest.
  • aslan 2010/06/03 22:26:58
    aslan
    NO! If they want to be women, they should abide by the rules applicable to them.
  • thedealman 2010/06/03 19:56:58
    thedealman
    +1
    The beach is a public place with children and is no place for these kind of antics.
  • b00jUm thedealman 2010/06/03 20:38:53
    b00jUm
    +3
    I'll say it again: children are the reason that women have breasts in the first place.
  • Aela 2010/06/03 19:53:40
    I think the transgender bathers …
    Aela
    Boobs are boobs. If it's the law to hide your privates than you kinda have to. But I think the American culture is a bit too harsh about it. I once handed in an assignment about Greek myths and got into a lot of trouble because my cover page had a women without proper cover. IT'S CLASSIC GREEK ART FOR GOD'S SAKE. Whoops...Sorry, off topic...
  • elijah 2010/06/03 19:42:33
    I think the transgender bathers …
    elijah
    they should take that weird crap somewhere privately where it is allowed; no in the public.
  • 13 year old smartass 2010/06/03 19:06:12
    13 year old smartass
    yeah...no, if u want to be one, act like one.
    peace out (:
  • Matt 2010/06/03 18:18:45
    Matt
    +2
    hahaha that must have REALLY confused the poor cops. If they committ a crime they go to a mens prison though right?
  • Flaming... Matt 2012/03/02 17:53:54
    Flaming Pope
    +1
    Nope, this was a court case awhile back. Can you imagine that? Being a women in the brain, with the looks of either a feminine boy or actually looking like a woman - being sent to a male prison? Even as a guy, just thinking about the helplessness of that situation, nothing but pity. Anyways you should view transgenders seriouslly, they're literally born with the brain wiring of the opposite gender.
  • celticdragonfly 2010/06/03 18:00:38
    I think the transgender bathers …
    celticdragonfly
    +2
    I don't understand...how do they seperate the transgender men from the regular guys with big "man boobs"?
  • Flaming... celticd... 2012/03/02 17:55:06
    Flaming Pope
    +3
    they are legally female, its on their id card
  • Zeus 2010/06/03 17:58:43
    Zeus
    +1
    If you want boobs, cover them up. I don't care if they are fake. Parents don't want their kids seeing boobs period. Wear a bikini, it's almost like going topless.
  • AngelArsenic 2010/06/03 17:54:54
    I think the transgender bathers …
    AngelArsenic
    +2
    why should women be forced to cover and men dont? i hate double standards.
  • eric 2010/06/03 17:48:18
    I think the transgender bathers …
    eric
    If they were doing something sexual in public then it should be prohibited. Being shirtless is okay. In fact the government doesn't have any specific laws that I know of for topless girls either.
    What's next, making pudgy guys with "breasts" to put a shirt on?
    Both genders (and everything in between) should be allowed to be shirtless, or neither of them should be allowed.
  • wombat 2010/06/03 17:42:11
    wombat
    Too bad...
  • GirlyGirl™ 2010/06/03 17:36:51
    I think the transgender bathers …
    GirlyGirl™
    +3
    They should be treated like anyone else in the human race. I think the human body is beautiful. Only here in the U.S. are people so over-sexed. In Europe, we sunbathe topless, and it doesn't matter to anyone. And no, there are no perverts watching us. That only happens here.
  • Kalayaan 001 2010/06/03 16:47:02 (edited)
    Kalayaan 001
    I personally disagree with these people. But, if that is what they want that 'benefit' (which I think is only for real women), then they must also be prepared to bear the burden of real women's responsibilities, rules, and regulations.

That's the way life is: You want a benefit? Then, bear the responsibilities, as well.
  • Goldie 2010/06/03 15:33:55
    Goldie
    +2
    They should use private pools or nudist beaches.
  • mz.djqueen 2010/06/03 15:14:08
    mz.djqueen
    +2
    ewwwwwwwwwwww
    nasty
  • ricky 2010/06/03 14:29:33
    ricky
    +2
    it's one or the other...
  • Knot_RIch 2010/06/03 14:23:03
    Knot_RIch
    +1
    I don't think anyone should have to cover up from the waist up, I mean c'mon, are we not mature enough as a species to deal with this? Apparently not, so being so, and the law says women must cover up, if you want to be a woman, follow the rules. Being in an in-between status provides no special rights or priviledges. You choose your role, you have to play by the rules, this shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.
  • Red high priestess in Nyx I... 2010/06/03 14:14:16
    Red high priestess in Nyx I trust
    But tell the people first that you are trangender first!
  • I am the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT 2010/06/03 14:06:59
  • Kalayaa... I am th... 2010/06/03 16:49:39
    Kalayaan 001
    Hell, yeah!
  • GoreGirl 2010/06/03 13:55:07
    GoreGirl
    +1
    they have breasts and since women can't expose themselves in that way why should transgender men be allowed to? i follow the rules about being topless even if i particularly don't want to sometimes, but rather than cause a fuss I wear a top.
  • sweetserinity13 2010/06/03 13:39:25
    sweetserinity13
    +3
    I have to cover my breasts as a woman and as a trans they should be expected to as well. If you want to become a woman you should expect to follow the same laws women have to.
  • Artemis 2010/06/03 13:17:43
    Artemis
    +1
    If they had breast implants then they should follow the rules.
  • bob 2010/06/03 12:46:03
    bob
    +2
    No if they want to walk around thinking they are woman then they need to expect to be treated like woman!
  • issy 2010/06/03 12:10:38
    I think the transgender bathers …
    issy
    +1
    what is the real def of transgendered a he she right ?
    what the hell is wrong with people these days
  • Kalayaa... issy 2010/06/03 16:48:55
    Kalayaan 001
    Hell, yeah!
  • bobbie 2010/06/03 12:09:03
    bobbie
    +2
    unless it's a NUDE BEACH, i think tops and bottoms should be worn. what decent parent wants their child to be goggling at someones goodies. have some respect.

2014/09/18 22:42:31