TODAY I WENT BACK IN TIME!!

SebaTheSociallyAwkwardPenguin 2012/09/22 01:04:33
Well..after getting out of school, the traffic and construction was so bad I ended up walking my usually 45 minute public transit journey and just walked...and ate my lunch that I didn't eat. On this adventure, I encountered people and places from my past that I never want to see or think of again. I also found out I walked about 6.4 km in total...my exercise for the day. Have you ever had to walk home because of something? Or have been on an adventure you never want to relive again?

• sabrina 2012/09/23 21:30:06
    sabrina
    +1
    soo many things like a beautifull experience
  • SebaThe... sabrina 2012/10/15 05:04:50
    SebaTheSociallyAwkwardPenguin
    Lol no! It sucked DX I never wanna go through that again XD
  • Marianne 2012/09/22 13:09:08
    Marianne
    +1
    I think that happens to most of us, seeing places and people from the past you do not wish to see or remember. There are always circumstances which one would not want to live, but which could not be avoided. And it also happens that you forget something at home and that you have to go back to get it.
  • waterlady 2012/09/22 05:19:17
    waterlady
    +1
    I went to hand out fliers to vote yes on GMO foods. It was like the 1970 - protesting for our rights. We did this in front of the FDA
  • SebaThe... waterlady 2012/10/15 05:05:37
    SebaTheSociallyAwkwardPenguin
    Lol wow...how did that go? :p
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2012/09/22 03:38:56
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    +1
    Uh...no.
  • Zoey Hernandez 2012/09/22 01:52:37
    Zoey Hernandez
    +1
    I've been to Narnia
  • SebaThe... Zoey He... 2012/10/15 05:06:12
    SebaTheSociallyAwkwardPenguin
    :o I wanna go! Take me with uuuu DX how was it? XD
  • Zoey He... SebaThe... 2012/10/16 01:28:15
    Zoey Hernandez
    It was MAGICAL
  • SebaThe... Zoey He... 2012/11/04 07:35:00
    SebaTheSociallyAwkwardPenguin
    Aww did u see Bob the unicorn? And the others?
  • doc moto 2012/09/22 01:22:12
    doc moto
    +1
    Oh my, you are not yet twenty and you are talking about going back in time? Oh my, we need to talk a tad and then when you get three score plus and after writing a few books and dealt with your publisher and kids and grandkids and your great grandchildren and then lets go back in time and not joke about it! Try driving a bus with howling adults, not kid, most complaining because the drive is driving the speed limit and everyone is worried they are going to miss out on a pool game or two at the club, try deep sea fishing and a few sharks come by and take half your catch before you can land them in your boat (buddy's boat) and all you get is blood on your shorts as you have to deal with removing the leftovers off of the two-three hundred dollar lure! Then, you are dealing with your grandchildren and I would not say great for you, you might not make it that long complaining, but anyway, you are sitting there reading them a story or something and then you get a tap on the shoulder and you as yes and this comes back, grandpa, I am loaded, my diaper is loaded to the full mark and mommy and daddy are not home yet and I do not feel good can you change me? Now go back in time and smile; i do, it fun! Not changing, just changing the diaper to make someone feel better and help the smell go away also!
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/09/22 01:08:06
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    My motorcycle broke down and I had to push it as well. Going up a hill for about 1/8 of mile. Was not fun!
  • SebaThe... ☆stillt... 2012/10/15 05:07:00
    SebaTheSociallyAwkwardPenguin
    +1
    Lol ouch....

2014/10/31 17:50:48