Tip of the Iceberg - Britain going Muslim, or is it all of Europe?

Annette 2012/04/25 14:08:58
Watch this video taken in England at a Muslim protest. While England is having these problems in their small country, watch the following videos and read the various links as to what is happening all over Europe.

In France:
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2010/09/03/france-islamiz...

In Sweden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVPVDsN4bo4

In Brussels, Belgium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAivyEazJQ0&feature;=endscreen...

In Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwz9Wl3Bsu0

In Italy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmpzjIgu4vA

In America: Jihad in America? Watch this regarding the Muslim Brotherhood in America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfSpolVao4w

Do we dare be so blind, or so obtuse as to seriously believe there is anything peaceful about this ideology? It is labelled a religion, but if it is, it can only be called a religion of hate.

• Pete 2012/04/25 14:55:21
    Pete
    +3
    American are being taken over by a lot of propaganda hypocrite muslims in America because they use our own Constitution Amendments to protect themselves from being suppress or assault. They use the 1st Amendments to spread and spew toxic of their own agenda and views on how America should be. They demand that we do whatever they say or else. Islam have never been a religion. It is a dirty deceiver system and cults that is spreading all across America of nothing but hatred and destruction onto everyone who refuses to accept them. Communist are also taking advantage of the situations by using the right to assembly and protest as well. Furthermore, we have a generations full of ignorant and naive that so many refuses to open their eyes and mind. To say the least, we have a weak generations that are also part of the problems. Many are easy to be deceived and bend over very easy. Many don't realize but their own life are in jeopardize. In facts, I believe America is being destroy little by little from within our own governments. As I've stated before Ovomit is the only one who hold the key that open the door to Hell............... Peace be with you.

• Zippcodey 2012/04/26 13:48:08
    Zippcodey
    +1
    The Muslims and Papacy are working together, don't think if they weren't the Pope would be speaking out against them. Satan works in mysterious ways to get his outcome for the world.
  • Anonymouse ~superdoge~ 2012/04/25 18:43:27
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    Luckily that's exaggerated a bit, but our government is very Islam-friendly...
  • Annette Anonymo... 2012/04/26 04:33:10
    Annette
    Sorry, but there is no exaggeration when it comes to the Jihadists.
  • Anonymo... Annette 2012/04/26 16:18:47
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    That's true, but like with Christianity, you get different belief systems, most Muslims are rather nice, it's just a few that belief everything in the Qur'an, like fundamentalist Christians.
  • Annette Anonymo... 2012/04/27 04:23:43
    Annette
    Then you really don't know Muslims. Live with them under their rule sometime and you will see they ALL believe the same thing, and they aren't nearly as nice as you think they are.
  • Anonymo... Annette 2012/04/27 16:10:25
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    It depends what rule. Ordinary Islamic rule is rsther more liberal than you'd expect, it's when you get into fundamentalist countries that it goes bad - think of a country run by fundamentalist Christians...
  • Annette Anonymo... 2012/04/27 17:31:32 (edited)
    Annette
    That used to be the standard here in certain parts of America with the witch hunts; however, you notice that doesn't happen any longer and hasn't for hundreds of years. With the Muslims, on the other hand, it is just the reverse. Look at the countries where they have infiltrated - France for instance they insist their women be allowed to wear the abya (some call it burka, but it is differen though not much). And they are always pushing for extremism rather than liberalism - and that, my anonymouse friend, is a fact!
    Where American pushes for tolerance and live and let live, there is no such rule in the Koran ANYWHERE! When they take control, all the stops are pulled out and it is back to the same old schit! NO tolerance.
  • Anonymo... Annette 2012/04/27 18:07:44
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    Americans pushing for tolerance? Tell that to your prisoners and those persecuted and discriminated against in America, there is no such rule in the Koran, no, neither in the old testament, does that mean Jews are all evil? There are weirdos in every religion who believe in Righteous Anger or the like, not just Islam!
  • Annette Anonymo... 2012/04/30 04:43:05
    Annette
    Islam has no clue what "righteous anger" is, unless it is stoning a woman to death for being accused of adultery! You should live there sometime - my kids were roped off and forced to watched a beheading over there for just such a ridiculous offense.
    You cannot even begin to compare the Bible with anything that is Islamic. They are like night and day. The OT is passe' with the coming of Christ and his resurrection, and it is a new law we live under.
    Unfortunately you are correct that there are weirdoes in every religion, but 'righteous anger' is NOT one that belongs to Islam.
  • 2789847 2012/04/25 18:10:04
  • Annette 2789847 2012/04/26 04:33:53
    Annette
    One sure way of deterring them is with pork!
  • Pete 2012/04/25 14:55:21
    Pete
    +3
  • Annette Pete 2012/04/25 15:07:40
    Annette
    +2
    I certainly think you're right there. I have lived in Saudi, and I have seen how they are across other places in Europe. It is not a pretty picture, and the Marxist Muslim in the White House, definitely does hold the key to the doors of Hell.
    no
  • Annette Sister ... 2012/04/25 14:50:39
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/04/25 14:28:20
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +2
    I also forgot to mention this chap

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

Who killed many people in cold blood because of what he percieved to be "Islamification" of his country. And yet, that isn't mentioned.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 15:01:26
    Annette
    +2
    Wait till they Islamify YOU. You're not a very bright chap, are you?
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 15:17:49
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +1
    And there was me thinking I was having an adult debate. Looks like I was wrong. And as you have reduced yourself to infantile name calling, let me respond with the time honoured Yank battle cry of:

"Why don't you deal with your countries problems instead of sticking your nose into others".

Let me know if you feel like addressing any of my points in an adult manner (probably not going to happen, but you never know) otherwise don't bother responding. I have better things to do than argue with children.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 15:28:26
    Annette
    +1
    Gee whiz - aren't you the touchy one! If you had half the brains you were born with, you would realize that we ARE having to deal with it here, and you may not feel it in your area right now, as I do not feel it in my area here yet, but there are plenty of areas of this country that are feeling it. Like I said in the blog this does not just encompass England - or haven't you bothered to deduce what them means?
    And I might add that you are IN my country on this blog, and it appears you're the one then not minding his business in his country!
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 15:40:37
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +1
    Like I said in the blog this does not just encompass England - or haven't you bothered to deduce what them means? - Can't read your own title? Pathetic.

And I might add that you are IN my country on this blog, and it appears you're the one then not minding his business in his country! - If I wanted to listen to the rantings of deranged Islamophobes, I would have joined the BNP. You have more in common with them than any decent person.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 15:44:22
    Annette
    +1
    You're the one who is pathetic, old chap! I would say wanker, but my daughter told me what that really means, so I will refrain from insulting you in that fashion. And I am not afraid of the "sand monkeys", I just don't like them.
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 15:47:57
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +2
    Go ahead Annette my dear. I have been called worse things by better people.

And I am not afraid of the "sand monkeys", I just don't like them. - Given the insecurity you have manifested in your previous replies, I call bull on that.

I'll give you the phone number for BNP membership and you can give them a bell. I'm sure they would love to have you as an honorary member. You certainly think as they do.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 16:08:03
    Annette
    +1
    Really, you call bull on that? Well I call bull on everything you have said so far, except for the fact that no one has come to your door. It would interest me greatly to see the expression on your face when that does happen. Because if you think it won't you're only fooling yourself. As for my insecurities I think you called them - I have no insecurities over the Muslims. They suck as human beings, that's all. And they are NOT friendly once they are in the majority. Enjoy your dhimmitude!
    And like I said, I won't insult you with the term wanker.
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 16:12:57
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 16:15:07
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 16:19:00
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +1
    Like I said, if I want to listen to a bunch of deranged islamophobic morons, I will join the BNP.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 16:28:38
    Annette
    +1
    Then get off this blog - nobody is holding you here! You're obviously a glutton for punishment then. Or are you just a nerd with less brains and no common sense? I do believe I said, good bye and bon chance!
  • I. Car Rus 2012/04/25 14:25:04
    I. Car Rus
    +2
    Legacy of colonialism. "Make the world England......."hmmmmm, could be that England is being made the world. john bull colonialism
  • BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2012/04/25 14:17:58
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +3
    Funny. As a citizen of the UK, I have never had any Muslims come up to me and badger me in the street about conversion. Plenty of Christians though. I have never been told by any Muslim that I am going to hell for not being a Muslim. Plenty of Christians have said that I am going to hell for not being a Christian.

Yes, we have twats like this who disrespect the values of the UK poppy burning

But we also have twats like this who claim to stand for "Christian values" whilst, in reality, acting like nothing more than a bunch of hooligans.
    EDL hooligans

So really, is Christianity any better?
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 14:46:30
    Annette
    +1
    That was not the subject of this blog, but since you brought it up and asked the question is Christianity any better, to that I would have to give you a resounding YES it is infinitely better and here is why:
    People may come up to you and ask you about where you stand on the subject of Jesus, but no one will ever force you to become a Christian.
    They WILL force you to become a Muslim, and if you don't, you will be considered a dhimmi, (that is one who pays a tribute tax to the Muslims for their protection, until they get upset with you for something, at which time they may just slit your throat.)
    I have been to England on several occasions, but not since you have had so heavy an influx of Muslims. Rather I have lived in Saudi Arabia, so I can speak very knowledgeably about the Muslim teachings, intolerances, laws, etc.
    Under Muslim (Sharia Law), you as a person, if you are female have no say so in anything. You can't even make a phone call and arrange a flight somewhere. They simply won't talk to you over the phone.
    You will be forced to wear the abya, or whatever they deem is proper covering for a woman. Your daughters will not be allowed an education past 9th grade!
    Your picture of the punks above looks very similar to a night out in Soho! I found the English to be qui...

Your picture of the punks above looks very similar to a night out in Soho! I found the English to be quite obnoxious in many instances, and that was simply an observation. It did not involve me at all. However, I would take your obnoxious behaviours over Islam any day of the week! And if you had any intelligence at all, you would do yourself and your family a huge favor by looking into this. None of it is a lie; it just hasn't reached you yet.
    When it does, you are NOT going to like it.
    And tell me, how do you like the idea that you as and Englishman are not allowed to have a gun, but they seem to come up with them all the time?
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 14:56:29
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +2
    People may come up to you and ask you about where you stand on the subject of Jesus, but no one will ever force you to become a Christian. - Considering the language on some of the leaflets I have been given out, I doubt that entirely.

Just to put you straight, they aren't punks, they are members of the EDL (http://englishdefenceleague....

"They WILL force you to become a Muslim" - Except that, as I have said before, I have never had a Muslim knock on my door or come up to me in the street and try to get me to convert.

"Rather I have lived in Saudi Arabia, so I can speak very knowledgeably about the Muslim teachings, intolerances, laws, etc." - Fair enough, but you are in a Muslim country, so what do you expect?

"And tell me, how do you like the idea that you as and Englishman are not allowed to have a gun, but they seem to come up with them all the time?" - Please show me some evidence of "them coming up with guns all the time". As for me not owning a gun, I'm quite content not too.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 15:24:01
    Annette
    +2
    What in any of those leaflets gives you the idea that someone would force you to be a Christian? And by force, I mean that they would take your head off for it if you did not submit?

I have no idea who the EDL are - perhaps you should explain yourself. English Defense League means nothing to me here in the States.

I realize you have not had that happen YET - you see, mr bright butt, they are not quite strong enough to take you over completely yet. Where their numbers are at least 1/4 of the population of a city, they are quite and tranquil - it is when those numbers go over that 1/4 mark that they start imposing their own laws upon you.

Being in a Muslim country, I learned exactly what to expect when they try to come to my country and slowly take over. You should consider that, because they have come to your country, and little by little, they WILL take you over!

If you stayed up with the news you would know this already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
    Now these people have been jailed; however, if you think this has stopped the movement of guns into England, like I said before, you're not a very bright a chap, are you?

And as far as your being content to NOT own a gun. Mores the pity for you!
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 15:38:46
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +2
    I have no idea who the EDL are - perhaps you should explain yourself. English Defense League means nothing to me here in the States. - Thats why I gave you the site, and if that doesn't work, then you have the magic of google at your disposal. If you can't be bothered to read it or look it up, then that says more about your ignorance than anything else.

it is when those numbers go over that 1/4 mark that they start imposing their own laws upon you. - And where is there proof of that happening?

And as far as your being content to NOT own a gun. Mores the pity for you! - Not really love.
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 16:00:06
    Annette
    +2
    As for looking up your EDL, I think it would be like asking you to look up the SEIU here. Tit for tat, your ignorance is far superior to mine.

Check these out - if you really want your eyes opened, perhaps you should listen to Brigitte Gabriel - ACT for America founder.
    http://www.actforamerica.org/...

And as a courtsey:
    http://knowledgeisking.ning.c...

Muslims in West Europe settle in largely urban areas. Muslim population in selected European cities is as high as 25% in Rotterdam (Netherlands), 24% in Amsterdam (Netherlands), 20% in Marseille (France), 17% in Brussels (Belgium), 16% in Bradford (UK) and in while in others, like Paris, London and Copenhagen, the figure is 10%.

Projections
    Don Melvin writes that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020. He also says that almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general. Omer Taspinar predicts that the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim will shrink by 3.5%, due to the higher Muslim birth rate. Esther Pan predicts that, by 2050, one in five Europeans are likely to be Muslim.

Professor Philip Jenkins of Penn State University estimates that by 2100, Muslims will compose about 25% of Europe's population. But Jenkins admits this fig...

http://www.actforamerica.org/...

And as a courtsey:
    http://knowledgeisking.ning.c...

Projections

Professor Philip Jenkins of Penn State University estimates that by 2100, Muslims will compose about 25% of Europe's population. But Jenkins admits this figure does not take account of the large birthrates amongst Europe's immigrant Christians. Additionally, this estimation depends more on the supposed inevitability of the increase of Muslim population in the West and one person's research on the future of Europeans. Therefore, while Jenkins' estimation should be considered in the process of predicting what it would be like to live in the West in the year 2100, it should also be raising doubts about the entire European population.

OR - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 16:11:38
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    Service Employees International Union (SEIU) is a labor union representing about 1.8 million workers in over 100 occupations in the United States (including Puerto Rico), and Canada.[1] SEIU is focused on organizing workers in three sectors: health care (over half of members work in the health care field), including hospital, home care and nursing home workers; public services (local and state government employees); and property services (including janitors, security officers and food service workers).

Sorry, you were saying something about me being too ignorant to look things up? Jog on. And if you think the EDL and the SEIU are similar organisations then you really need to step away from the computer and go back to school.

Check these out - if you really want your eyes opened, perhaps you should listen to Brigitte Gabriel - ACT for America founder. - What has that got to do with Islamification in Europe? Keep on topic or don't bother at all.

Muslim population in selected European cities is as high as 25% in Rotterdam (Netherlands). - So where is the subversion of the Dutch state by Muslim laws?
  • Annette BattleB... 2012/04/25 16:17:12 (edited)
    Annette
    It is in the works if you bothered to read any of the links. It is all over Europe. Get a clue! Gabriel is RIGHT ON TARGET, but you obviously don't have the brain capacity to understand that or much of anything else. I just sent you a short video - and that is where I stand. Hasn't go a thing to do with being afraid, it has to be do with being prepared. Something of which you have no concept.
    You obvious do not know what the SEIU workings is all about because you don't live here! Just like I won't understand the EDL because i don't live there.
    And since you don't want to have - adios and bon chance!
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 16:23:31 (edited)
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    Thats the difference between you and I. Even if I don't know something, I will look it up, whereas you will simply show ignorance about it. I really hope you have taught your children a better attitude than that.
    Can't say I'll miss you or "sparkling" diatribe. Toodles

Blow kiss gif
  • LarryFine BattleB... 2012/04/25 15:18:43
    LarryFine
    +2
    They'll just consider you an infidel and behead you when the time is appropriate.
  • Annette LarryFine 2012/04/25 15:29:09
    Annette
    +2
    I think he is too young to understand that.
  • BattleB... Annette 2012/04/25 15:58:18
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    Clutching at straws much?

2014/11/28 22:51:34