THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAYS!

8mariedawn6 2011/11/09 09:35:54

SLIDESHOW: GOD IS NOT A THING HE IS SPIRIT!

NOT OF GOD
1 of 5

NOT OF GOD

1. NOT OF GOD

NOT OF GOD

2. DAVID NOT GOD

DAVID NOT GOD

3. NOT GOD STATUE!

NOT GOD STATUE!

4. MAN'S FEET

MAN'S FEET

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAYS!

"THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAYS-

ISRAEL'S KING AND REDEEMER, THE LORD ALMIGHTY:

I AM THE FIRST AND I AM THE LAST:

APART FROM ME THERE IS NO GOD."

(Isaiah 44:6 )

How blind can we be? Scripture can be very clear God was very clear in the script above.There is one God and that is him.He was in the beginning and will be God always.So where do we get confused with all these other thoughts and God's,goddesses? Where is this coming from? Not God! As you see there is only one Father the Son and the Holy Ghost.Way back when all started it was God who started it created it.People come up with all these other thoughts on how it began giving something or some one that is not real the credit.We have to understand to God it is very straight forward you are with him or you are against him.He is not a statue or a part of earth he is not a sign or a mark.He is so much Moore than that he is all glory and power and glory should be all his.

God is Spirit you can not look upon him or even reach out and touch him.He is with you and is apart of you when you are with him.The air cannot be a God however it is his creation.Blows here and there but you can not see it just like the Holy Spirit.You can breath that air so you know it is there.If you are with the Lord you can not see or touch but you can feel his Spirit .We have began to worship his creations instead of the creator.The Lord is not that small we must give him so much more than that.The fact is God is all his own we have no way of even realizing just how big he is.Oh we know he is big and when I say big I mean he is everything.Look around he is part of everything on this earth .He created all things.So we must be careful to be sure we are giving God the glory and not his creation or some little mark that he could not even fit into.Love the Lord God with all your heart and soul and mind and when you do you to will see the glory of the one true God. Bless you all,Amen

• Tom 1313 2011/11/09 19:18:43
    Tom 1313
    +2
    Im fairly sure that by spouting off your religious nonsense that youre wasting your time.. I dont believe in your god, but you dont see me getting on this site and spreading my beliefs. Let people make up their own minds, and live and let live. I dont hate you for believing, dont hate me for not believing.
  • 8maried... Tom 1313 2011/11/10 04:58:39
    8mariedawn6
    I do not hate any one.If you do not belive that is your choice same as it is my choice to do what i do .So hows this if some one dose not agree they do not have to read.You new what it was about when you came in and read it.Just keep moving on and ignore my page.I will always speak the word of the Lord because I know he is real I have had my prof many times .I am sorry you do not belive but I will not fight with you I am not pushing nothing I simply tell it and it is up to the reader what they belive.Good day!
  • Tom 1313 8maried... 2011/11/11 20:35:43
    Tom 1313
    +1
    That's good, I wasn't looking for a fight. I do like to see though what kind of Christians people are, which is why I read some of the religious posts here. Some are very hypocritical in their beliefs. It's more do as I say, not as I do. The fact that you didn't trash me for my belief makes me respect you, and places you within the ranks of the types of Christians I can respect. Thank you for not being like some of the other people on here who cannot accept an alternative viewpoint. Reading my original post back now makes me wish I'd have not used to word nonsense. I hope you and yours have a pleasant holiday season.
  • 8maried... Tom 1313 2011/11/12 03:33:58
    8mariedawn6
    +1
    Back to you!Have a great day. bless you
  • Bingo's Faddah 2011/11/09 12:10:11
    Bingo's Faddah
    If you research this symbol:

pentacle

You will learn that it's all about God.
  • I NEED A HORSE 2011/11/09 12:07:36
    +2
    TINFOIL HAT MUCH?
  • Joe61 2011/11/09 09:54:18
    Joe61
    +1
    1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    3: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

In the begining, God said, " let there be light" and the BIG BANG occurred as God switched on the house lights on earth for the first time. God Switched on the lights and the earth had the BIG Bang
  • mrdog 2011/11/09 09:46:29
    mrdog
    +2
    And Jesus is Lord of all...bark
  • lonewolf mrdog 2011/11/09 10:54:52
  • mrdog lonewolf 2011/11/09 10:59:25
    mrdog
    +2
    Christ said I must go so that one great than me will come to you.... Wow...this always shocked me....but the Lord tells us the truth always....now all believers have the Holy Spirit to guide and protect us on earth...while we. seek to be more like Jesus everyday...

Can I get another AMEN...? bark
  • lonewolf mrdog 2011/11/09 11:02:19
    lonewolf
    +1
    yes AMEN. and i am so happy i have him in my life
  • mrdog lonewolf 2011/11/09 11:06:27
    mrdog
    +2
    Remember... Christians don't cast pearls before swine.... let the holy spirit do the work on sin.... we do our best to live in faith, hope, and LOVE... that is our calling...then our witness is strong for our Lord... We are his Children.... he gives us bread not a snake.... Amen and Amen... what a great day...bark
  • lonewolf mrdog 2011/11/09 11:07:11
    lonewolf
    +2
    AMEN BRO
  • 8maried... mrdog 2011/11/10 05:00:07
    8mariedawn6
    +1
    Amen...?bark!Hee,hee.Bless you!
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2011/11/09 09:38:38
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    AMEN!!!

2014/09/02 09:42:29