The Tragedy of Life is not Death, But What we let Die inside us while we Live.

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/10 17:05:04

Life is more about knowing what to want, than knowing how to get it. Once you make a firm decision concerning what you want, and stay focused on achieving it, the Universe will open doors of opportunity in your life, that you never imagined nor could foresee. Many people try to do this, but throw in the towel just before their desires manifest in their lives. The secret is persistence and patience.

people throw towel desires manifest lives secret persistence patience nbsp

Learning and education does you no good if you don't know how to use what you learn. Don't shoot for a brain full of facts, but instead aim for a complete understanding of the principles behind whatever you want to learn. Anything less is facts without the wisdom to know how to use them, and almost worthless.

brain facts aim understanding principles learn facts wisdom worthless nbsp

Are you living your life the way you want or had hoped to when you were younger? If not, why not? We only live on this earth for a short while. You shouldn't have the attitude that you will "do it differently next time," even if it is a subconscious attitude.
living life hoped younger live earth attitude differently subconscious attitude
Live life to the fullest. Experience as much as you can. Do as much as you can for those in your life and those you cross path with during your journey. This is it; this is the time to think about how you will spend the short amount of time that you have on this earth. How will you spend yours?

experience life cross path duringnbsp journey spend earth spend nbsp
Native Americans believed that they were able to get closer to Thier Gods during times of solitude. Ancient Pagan Religions Believed that Meditation and Solitude let you hear the Gods Speaking when you Clear your mind of all the noise and Wants in your Life.This same philosophy can be found in Eastern religions which spend much time in meditation. Even Jesus would leave his followers and spend solitary time with God.

This philosophy is found throughout most of the world. If you are feeling out of sorts, stressed, or just need some answers, find a quiet place and spend some time in meditation with God and see what a difference it makes.

sorts stressed answers quiet nbspand spend meditation god difference nbsp

Remember, your thoughts have power

nbspand spend meditation god difference nbsp remember yournbspthoughts power nbsp

If you are serious about your spiritual life, you will live it 24/7, not just on one day a week, for a couple of hours, or when you are practicing your meditation. It has to be a part of who you are, not something that you do.

How serious are you about your spirituality and the things that you proclaim to believe? Think about it

life live 247 week couple practicing meditation spirituality proclaim nbsp

God /Goddess is not going to yell over your stereo, TV or computer to get your attention. God /Goddess is more like the wise, old sage that is always ready to help those who come to him, but doesn't go around knocking on doors like someone peddling religious literature door to door.

In order to hear from the Source, you have to make the effort and spend some time in silence, seeking His voice. This is yet another advantage of meditation. When you do your part, the Universe will do its part. But don't expect to be babysat while you do whatever you please. Take the time to seek what you want to find.

silence seeking voice advantage meditation universe expect babysat seek nbsp

Everything on this planet has a purpose, although we may not know what the purpose of everything is. Some things, such as spiders, may seem like only a creepy annoyance, but that is only because we haven't discovered their purpose yet. Actually, spiders have several purposes that have already been discovered, but that is a whole other subject.

The point is that absolutely everything on this planet has a purpose, and that includes YOU. We simply have to discover the purpose of things such as mosquitoes, slugs, annoying fruit flies, and other things which we don't yet completely understand.

In the same way, you have to discover what your ultimate purpose is. You are here for a specific reason, one that only you are meant to fulfill. Discover your purpose and follow your heart. No one can fulfill your purpose like you can! You are unique and special

change your thoughts

The secret is within you. Hummmmm...what secret do you suppose is within you? Many sages throughout time have taught us to look inside to find what we seek, and that everything we need can be found inside yourself. But what exactly can be found by looking inside?

The secret is that our spirit is connected to God and that if we will take the time to be quiet and meditate, we will soon realize this. Even Jesus stated that the kingdom of God is inside us.

The reason most people don't realize this is that they are too busy and don't take the time to slow down, get quiet, and spend time listening to the wisdom from within. When you do, you start to discover the true secret of life and you will look at things from a different perspective.

quiet spend listening wisdom discover true secret life perspective nbsp

Each individual is the master of his own life and death, the master of mortality and eternal life. What he does is what he is. This is the spiritual truth. Lao Tzu

You are in control. It is time to stop whining about how things are and take control of how things will be. If you aren't happy with how things are going, take the steps to change them. You only live this life once; live it your way. Don't allow stress, complacency, and problems to dictate to you how you will live your life. You are the captain of your ship. You decide what direction you will sail.

problems dictate live life captain ship decide direction sail nbsp

Realize that feeling lost and confused doesn't mean you can't make a difference, your broken heart can still love again, and that feeling lonely doesn't mean you're actually alone. Your emotions can play tricks on your mind. While it is important to feel what you feel, it is more important to think rationally and to listen to your intuition. Never rely on your emotions when it comes to important decisions

feel important rationally listen intuition rely emotions important decisions nbsp

Speak nor act before you have reflected. Pythagoras

Tip of the day ~ It is always wise to think BEFORE you speak or before you act. So many times we just say something on the spur of the moment and then later live to regret it. Either we didn't mean what we said or were just speaking out of anger or frustration, but other people take our words to heart nonetheless. Pausing and thinking about what you about to say prevents many regrets. The same principle goes for our actions. The point is, always THINK; that is what you mind is for. You should think, then speak or act, not the other way around.

thinking prevents regrets principle actions mind speak act nbsp nbsp

Every time an old man dies, it is as a library has burnt down. Chick Oumar

If you aren't spending time with the elderly in your community, you are missing out on a valuable resource available to you. Elderly people love to have visitors; they love to share their wisdom and knowledge. Not only would you be better off, but you are doing something special for them at the same time. Don't miss the opportunity to do gain wisdom and insight, while at the same time spreading joy and happiness to those who deserve it.

wisdom opportunity gain wisdom insight spreading joy happiness deserve nbsp

Letting go doesn't mean we don't care. Letting go doesn't mean we shut down.
Letting go means we stop trying to force outcomes and make people behave.
It means we give up resistance to the way things are, for the moment.
It means we stop trying to do the impossible ~ controlling that which
we cannot ~ and instead, focus on what is possible ~ which usually means
taking care of ourselves. And we do this in gentleness, kindness,
and love, as much as possible

behave resistance impossible controlling focus care gentleness kindness love nbsp

Little things can make people feel good. Saying something positive to them, a small compliment, or a pat on the back, can all have a very positive influence in the lives of others. You never know when that smile and kind word will be exactly what someone needs to lift his or her spirit. Everyone needs to hear good things about themselves, but too often most people don't get to hear these messages that they so desire. It cost nothing to give someone smile and a nice compliment. It cost nothing to treat someone with respect and manners. Just a couple of well-phrased comments can make a remarkable difference in someone's life. Just do it!

respect manners couple well-phrased comments remarkable difference someones life nbsp

Although you can't see the end of the road, trust the Universe to guide your path.

We aren't meant to see far into the future. That is not the way we are designed. We are meant to live in the present moment and trust that the Universe will show us the way in the next moment. Have faith in both yourself and in the Universe, and savor each moment as it comes on your journey through life

meant live trust universe faith universe savor journey life nbsp

Ordinary is simply not good enough; be extraordinary. Most people in this world live ordinary lives. They go through their lives almost on autopilot, going through the motions day after day. This is the ordinary way of living. You only live once; don't settle for ordinary. Make your life extraordinary! Live your life to the fullest every single day. You are here for much more than to eat, sleep, and work. Be truly alive and live your life with enthusiasm and gusto
fullest eat sleep work alive live life enthusiasm gusto nbsp

Do not Say What Can I do im only one Person how Can I change the World
All it takes is courage to Change the world
Thomas Jefferson , Martin Luther King ,Lord Buddha ,William Shakespeare ,Abraham Lincoln ,Charles Darwin , Rosa Parks, Elvis Presley ,Marie Curie ,Mother Teresa ,Joan of Arc ,Mahatma Gandhi,Galileo Galilei ,Marcus Aurelius ,Benjamin Franklin
They All Changed the World and So can you BE the Change you wish to see in the World if you see an injustice Speak up Do something
Don't Wait for someone else to do it Be the Change you want to see in the world

world nbspif injustice nbspspeak somethingnbsp wait nbsp change nbspyou world

Life is like a choose your own adventure books Remember those ? Turn to page 20 to go thru the Red door or choose the blue door on page 30
we are all on a Journey in life and we choose our own path
No matter what Path we choose the end of the book is the end of that Chapter of the Book Death is not the End of the Journey but the Begining of a new chapter of the Journey in the never ending story of our souls Journey
Live Life and Love be kind to others and stand up for what you believe in

begining chapter journey story souls journey live life love nbsp

• Pat 2012/06/02 02:44:47
    +1
    Beautiful blog, DAW. You do such a great job with these posts. Sometimes I feel as though you know me better than I know myself. But I k now that the feelings you talk about are universal. We just don't stop to acknowledge them. I need to get into a regular routine of meditation. Sometimes I just feel like I need to turn the noise off and gather my thoughts. Thanks for all the good you do for all of us.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/06/02 03:33:15
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    you just need to Build yourself a Meditative place

Simple way to build one is a Room or place you are most Comfortable in surround it with Plants and the sound of Water and Air
    Water is Life it calms the soul Air is Energy it flows and helps put you in a Relaxing state of mind be as comfortable as you can and just let your mind go Blank

Relaxing music and incense helps
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/06/02 04:32:13
    +1
    Easier said than done. I'm rarely alone. it's almost 12:30am and my mother still up and asks me every ten minutes if I want to go to bed. I tell her no and round and round we go. My life is not really my own right now with her here. The TV is always on and sometimes I feel like putting my foot through it just for some quiet. The only time I am alone is if I get up early in the morning. That gives me some time before Mum gets up and usually my husband is gone to work although he's been working at home for the last two weeks. I would do almost anything for some time alone. Now I'm whining so I'll stop.
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/05/31 05:00:15
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    You and I are not far apart in our thinking. Very good.
  • flaca BN-0 2012/05/31 01:22:34
    flaca BN-0
    Good post. Too many never give thanks for the glory of life that they got.
  • aherbert 2012/05/31 01:21:00 (edited)
    aherbert
    This is a very nice post … thanks for sharing.

thanks
  • Quiet-is-feared 2012/05/31 01:04:38
    Quiet-is-feared
    Hmm...
    that actually gives me another view of life lol, it's something i haven't thought to be so optimistic before, but that's a pretty interesting way of looking at things,
    very true as well :)
  • xXILoveVinnyBooXx 2012/05/31 01:03:28
    xXILoveVinnyBooXx
    Cool.
  • being me 2012/05/31 00:39:56
    being me
    Those r perfect. All of them.
  • Larissa Haig 2012/04/24 21:11:45
    Larissa Haig
    so true
  • stevmackey 2012/04/23 10:49:34
    stevmackey
    nice
  • BeautifulSoul 2012/04/23 03:03:12
    BeautifulSoul
    Totally agree!
  • Glfer65 2012/04/23 01:35:15
    Glfer65
    Awesome words of faith and reason to live.
  • Beccy 2012/04/22 23:11:54
    Wonderful and inspiring post. Thanks for sharing.
    +1
    Very well done I never want to grow old in my mind so I always try to have happy thoughts

• Asim 2012/04/10 21:51:05
  • D.C. Willis 2012/04/10 20:39:22
    D.C. Willis
    Great blog DAW!!

Good stuff indeed!!
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/04/10 20:19:26
    Mark In Irvine
    good ones!!
  • Mrkando 2012/04/10 19:22:15
    Mrkando
    +1
    Excellent Post! :) So very true!
  • Malachi 2012/04/10 18:02:22
    Malachi
    +1
    Daw,while we may not agree on certain things,I am overwhelmed by this post,it's beautiful! some, no many of these sayings have touched my heart, I wish I could put most of this on my wordpress account, to remind myself, no as encouragement when my heart is sad.Thank you!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Malachi 2012/04/10 19:40:17
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    as long as i get credit feel free

i am very Spiritual and im basicly trying to show people is it doesnt matter what you call the creator Yahweh or Allah or Zeus or Gaia or Jesus the Creator has many names and all it wants is us to love each other and better ourselves
  • Malachi ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/14 17:48:39
    Malachi
    You will,and as I said there are some things we won't agree on,but I like your poetry!! : ) ..again thank you! and God bless you!
  • Bozette 2012/04/10 17:28:42
    Bozette
    +1
    Excellent Daw!
  • Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm... 2012/04/10 17:18:09
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +3
    Thanks DAW, that was awesome.... and I love the last one !
    Peace and Love, to ya my friend♥
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Barefoo... 2012/04/10 17:20:10
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    im always trying to come up with new ones i think it will be a series of blogs like this
  • Barefoo... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/10 17:25:47
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +1
    Love it!
  • Soup Man 2012/04/10 17:10:43
    Soup Man
    +3
    Indeed

2014/11/22 10:26:53