The Rorschach Ink Blot Test (with results!)

jeniijo!BN! 2011/09/04 03:14:57
Related Topics: Research, Test, Results
ok ..ok.. I really wanted to have an ink blot test with actual results.. and with diligent research I FINALLY found one..
http://theinkblot.com/

• WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2011/09/06 01:24:20
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I tried it 3 times, I got from 92 to 42 just by clicking the sex answers. :) HMMMM

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 42%
    Congratulations! At a 42% "Sickness Quotient", you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

Job Performance & Attitude
    Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I am unique, just like everybody else." This makes everyone else happy, because they know there can't be two of you.
  • jeniijo... WhereIs... 2011/09/07 03:35:58
    jeniijo!BN!
    Its funny how touchy those things are..lol..
  • missy 2011/09/04 11:22:56
    missy
    +1
    Sickness Quotient: 89%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 89% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little.

Job Performance & Attitude
    You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Find something you love, and do it." Unfortunately, your test results indicate you really love sheep.

Hahahaha! Great test jeniijoBN!
  • jeniijo... missy 2011/09/05 01:23:03
    jeniijo!BN!
    +1
    thanks..lol.. I am still on the search for a serious ink blot test..
  • Redskin 2011/09/04 06:33:48 (edited)
    Redskin
    +1
    Sickness Quotient: 65%
    Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 65% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. Your friends (both of them) think you're a total clod. As long as you continue to buy the beer, however, they'll still be your pals.

Job Performance & Attitude
    You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight

Sickness Quotient: 65%

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights

Job Performance & Attitude
    You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else ...

Sickness Quotient: 65%

sickness quotient 65 hmmm sickness quotient 65 worriesome

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights

Job Performance & Attitude

Personality Insight

Sickness Quotient: 65%

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights

Job Performance & Attitude

Personality Insight
  • jeniijo... Redskin 2011/09/05 01:23:35
    jeniijo!BN!
    +1
    hey... being unique isn't always a bad thing..
  • Redskin jeniijo... 2011/09/05 05:38:07
  • Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮ 2011/09/04 06:14:06
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    No idea what mine are... it just says "Tabulating results..." and I have waited over 10 minutes. Closing the tab now.
  • S123 Magnus ... 2011/09/04 16:19:52
    S123
    You aren't missing anything. The test is a joke and the results are all insults.
  • Magnus ... S123 2011/09/04 16:45:04
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    Ah, well then. I guess my browser has a built-in BS detector. Might have to go and donate some money to Mozilla... LMAO.
  • S123 Magnus ... 2011/09/04 16:50:52
    S123
    Hmmm... I have Firefox too and the "test" worked for me. Maybe the BS detector is an add-on that you forgot you downloaded?
  • Magnus ... S123 2011/09/04 17:07:36
    Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    You never know... I do have Ad-Block Plus, so perhaps that's it. =P
  • S123 Magnus ... 2011/09/04 17:35:10
    S123
    +1
    Oh, well. I was hoping there was a BS detector add-on that I could download! ;)
  • jeniijo... Magnus ... 2011/09/05 01:23:51
    jeniijo!BN!
    that sucks..
  • out damned spot 2011/09/04 06:00:53
  • S123 out dam... 2011/09/04 16:25:23
    S123
    It isn't supposed to be accurate, it's a joke.
  • out dam... S123 2011/09/05 01:46:22
  • jeniijo... out dam... 2011/09/05 01:24:26
    jeniijo!BN!
    hey.. we should be sharing on SH..lol..
  • out dam... jeniijo... 2011/09/05 01:46:48
  • jeniijo... out dam... 2011/09/05 01:54:48
    jeniijo!BN!
    I have been.. whatever I please..
  • out dam... jeniijo... 2011/09/05 01:58:35
  • jeniijo... out dam... 2011/09/05 02:00:21
    jeniijo!BN!
    Because.. SH encourages one to share their opinions..
  • out dam... jeniijo... 2011/09/05 03:26:28
  • jeniijo... out dam... 2011/09/05 22:49:06
    jeniijo!BN!
    I have the right to do as I please.. you have the right to react..
  • out dam... jeniijo... 2011/09/06 01:36:52
  • jeniijo... jeniijo... 2011/09/07 03:36:38
    jeniijo!BN!
    I see you take the cowards way out.. buh bye!!
  • S123 2011/09/04 05:25:41 (edited)
    S123
    +1
    Sickness Quotient: 58%

Your "Sickness Quotient" of 58% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights

You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob.

Job Performance & Attitude

You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement. Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long.

Personality Insight

Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.

NO FAIR! THAT QUIZ IS MEAN! MEANIE QUIZ!
    insight personal motto counts thinks idiot quiz meanie quiz angry little kid
  • carrotcat 2011/09/04 04:58:07
    carrotcat
    +1
    Sickness Quotient: 52%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 52% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
    Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

* Job Performance & Attitude
    Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket Your primary function at work is to serve as a bad example, but at least you do that very, very well.

* Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Dance like nobody's watching." That' just stupid. Get a better motto.
  • jeniijo... carrotcat 2011/09/05 01:25:07
    jeniijo!BN!
    +1
    that was my motto.. jerk off quiz!!!! lol
  • LJmommy 2011/09/04 04:41:05
    LJmommy
    +1
    Sickness Quotient: 84%
    Your "Sickness Quotient" of 84% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

Job Performance & Attitude
    You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.
  • jeniijo... LJmommy 2011/09/05 01:25:34
    jeniijo!BN!
    man.. this quiz doesn't have many friends..
  • LJmommy jeniijo... 2011/09/05 03:02:04
    LJmommy
    +1
    I know right! ;0)
  • Leslie 2011/09/04 04:15:58
    Leslie
    +1
    Sickness Quotient: 91%
    WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 91% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel.

Job Performance & Attitude
    Your primary function at work is to serve as a bad example, but at least you do that very, very well. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.
  • jeniijo... Leslie 2011/09/05 01:25:57
    jeniijo!BN!
    +1
    didn't this quiz's mama teach it manners..
  • American_Rights 2011/09/04 03:52:55
    American_Rights
    +1
    This thing thinks I have a sickness qoutient of 70%?!
    Interpersonal Insights
    You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.
    (How very very wrong this thing is)

Job Performance & Attitude
    Your primary function at work is to serve as a bad example, but at least you do that very, very well. You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian.
    (WTF?!)

Personality Insight
    (How nice. Whoever made these answers woke up on the wrong side of the bed)
  • S123 America... 2011/09/04 05:31:56
    S123
    It's supposed to be funny. In the About Us page it says: "The Inkblot site is a fun test similar to the Rorschach test. We don't use the actual Rorschach cards but we use a set that is similar in appearance. The test results are completely nonsensical and should not be relied upon in any way, shape, or form (except for a good laugh). Needless to say, we don't actually do any "analysis" of your responses, nor are they stored, kept, or tabulated in any way. It's all just a bloody daft joke, okay?"
  • America... S123 2011/09/04 14:48:14
    American_Rights
    So did not read that.
  • S123 America... 2011/09/04 15:48:22
    S123
    +1
    Did you think that the answers to the questions were funny? I think some of them were.
  • America... S123 2011/09/04 15:52:18
    American_Rights
    When my sister did the quiz after me I thought her results were hilarious. I think she bruised my shoulder.
  • S123 America... 2011/09/04 16:17:02
    S123
    +1
    I'm guessing that’s the main entertainment value for a lot of people; getting other people to take the test!

2014/09/02 09:34:05