The Girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.Are you are against bullying?.

Lizzy21 2011/09/02 16:13:03
Please try and stop bullying it is one of the things that is making teens kill them selves and making them feel they are not worth it.

• Brightsprite62 2011/09/02 16:54:53
    Ofcorse I am.
    Brightsprite62
    +9
    This song still makes me cry. I've been the subject of a few of these.

I'm a little boy with glasses
    The one they call the geek
    A little girl who never smiles
    'Cause I've got braces on my teeth
    And I know how it feels
    To cry myself to sleep

I'm that kid on every playground
    Who's always chosen last
    A single teenage mother
    Tryin' to overcome my past
    You don't have to be my friend
    But is it too much to ask

Don't laugh at me
    Don't call me names
    Don't get your pleasure from my pain
    In God's eyes we're all the same
    Someday we'll all have perfect wings
    Don't laugh at me

I'm the cripple on the corner
    You've passed me on the street
    And I wouldn't be out here beggin'
    If I had enough to eat
    And don't think I don't notice
    That our eyes never meet

I lost my wife and little boy when
    Someone cross that yellow line
    The day we laid them in the ground
    Is the day I lost my mind
    And right now I'm down to holdin'
    This little cardboard sign...so

Don't laugh at me
    Don't call me names
    Don't get your pleasure from my pain
    In God's eyes we're all the same
    Someday we'll all have perfect wings
    Don't laugh at me

I'm fat, I'm thin, I'm short, I'm tall
    I'm deaf, I'm blind, hey, aren't we all

Don't laugh at me
    Don't call me names
    Don't get your pleasure from my pain
    In God's eyes we're all the s...

I'm a little boy with glasses
    The one they call the geek
    A little girl who never smiles
    'Cause I've got braces on my teeth
    And I know how it feels
    To cry myself to sleep

I'm that kid on every playground
    Who's always chosen last
    A single teenage mother
    Tryin' to overcome my past
    You don't have to be my friend
    But is it too much to ask

Don't laugh at me
    Don't call me names
    Don't get your pleasure from my pain
    In God's eyes we're all the same
    Someday we'll all have perfect wings
    Don't laugh at me

I'm the cripple on the corner
    You've passed me on the street
    And I wouldn't be out here beggin'
    If I had enough to eat
    And don't think I don't notice
    That our eyes never meet

I lost my wife and little boy when
    Someone cross that yellow line
    The day we laid them in the ground
    Is the day I lost my mind
    And right now I'm down to holdin'
    This little cardboard sign...so

Don't laugh at me
    Don't call me names
    Don't get your pleasure from my pain
    In God's eyes we're all the same
    Someday we'll all have perfect wings
    Don't laugh at me

I'm fat, I'm thin, I'm short, I'm tall
    I'm deaf, I'm blind, hey, aren't we all

Don't laugh at me
    Don't call me names
    Don't get your pleasure from my pain
    In God's eyes we're all the same
    Someday we'll all have perfect wings
    Don't laugh at me

• anonymous anonymous 2012/08/31 02:17:41
    Ofcorse I am.
    anonymous anonymous
    I was bullied as a little kid. Some girls I knew said some really awful things and made me feel worthless. They hurt me to the point I considered taking my own life. I was only six. I hate bullies, they made my life miserable and do it to countless other people. They're cowards but their words have stayed with me my entire life.
  • Megan Prorok 2012/03/22 01:15:58
    Ofcorse I am.
    Megan Prorok
    I get called fat everyday and that im a guy... In reality Im a girl im not fat.... I dont know why they even say that..
  • kat.durkin Megan P... 2012/08/30 04:29:04 (edited)
    kat.durkin
    +3
    Don't let bullies get to you... They're just jerks...
  • zacoholic 2011/09/06 04:27:58
    Ofcorse I am.
    zacoholic
    No one likes a bully!
  • TommyC 2011/09/04 01:12:09
    Ofcorse I am.
    TommyC
    i try 2 stop it all the time bullying is wrong
  • Ofcorse I am.
    ♥EnjoyTheSilenceWhileItsThere♥
    i try to stop it as much as i can.mostly cases are about gays.and those are the ones i always have time to stop...GAYS ARE AWESOME AND NORMAL PEOPLE!!
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2011/09/03 07:15:39
    Ofcorse I am.
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    I teach martial arts to kids so they can stop the bullies themselves
  • justnotsaying (: 2011/09/03 06:11:19
    Ofcorse I am.
    justnotsaying (:
    It's hard trying to tell young people to stop bullying when adults will not stop doing it either. It's rampant online, and has the very same affect on adults as it does teens. Hopefully people will learn to be kinder.
  • Ducky 2011/09/03 06:04:39
    Ofcorse I am.
    Ducky
    There are many different kind of bullies but they're all equally pathetic.
  • TooSweet 2011/09/03 02:05:59
  • Tasha Goodger 2011/09/03 01:42:50
    Ofcorse I am.
    Tasha Goodger
    +1
    I had a best friend who killed herself in highschool. It's not funny or okay. Mean people suck!
  • Megan P... Tasha G... 2012/03/22 01:16:54
    Megan Prorok
    +3
    My friend just killed herself and she was only 13 years old.
    Ofcorse I am.
    The leading cause of death in homosexual teens is suicide from bullying.
  • ☠megan_massacre☠ 2011/09/02 22:27:37
    Ofcorse I am.
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    I'm strongly against bullying, because I know everyone has their own problems and they don't need someone making things worse.
  • Kaimeso 2011/09/02 22:18:06
    Ofcorse I am.
    Kaimeso
    Very against bullying, after all there can be serious consequences,..

bullying consequences columbine killers
  • Donishka 2011/09/02 22:17:59
    Ofcorse I am.
    Donishka
    It is so sad to see all the bullying that happens .It is such a shame that kids these days are often afraid to go to school.
  • Jamacc 2011/09/02 20:28:18
    Ofcorse I am.
    Jamacc
    There is no excuse for parents to raise maladjusted children that prey on the rest of society.
  • Garciataria 2011/09/02 19:02:52
    Ofcorse I am.
    Garciataria
    As a day in day out victim in elementary school, of course I'm against it. However, my elementary school's administration always had the mindset that I provoked them to do such actions, so I always ended up being chastised.
  • Funkie 2011/09/02 18:57:26
  • I NEED A HORSE 2011/09/02 18:27:42
  • Jo 2011/09/02 18:24:36
    Ofcorse I am.
    Jo
    theres no justification for anything so dispicable
    Ofcorse I am.
    SO against bullying.
  • Jensola 2011/09/02 18:13:22
    Ofcorse I am.
    Jensola
    +1
    I f-ing HATE bullies!!! They're cowardly and pathetic and can ruin a person's whole life!
  • Pocahontas 2011/09/02 18:04:05
    Ofcorse I am.
    Pocahontas
    the sheep would never like to have sharp teeth.
  • bob 2011/09/02 17:50:57
    Ofcorse I am.
    bob
    +1
    Does that include the child going to school that has a strong belief in God and the teacher ridicules him in front of the classroom?
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/02 21:21:12
    elijahin24
    +1
    And the kid with atheistic parents, whose classmates tell her that her dad is going to hell.
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/02 22:22:42
    bob
    thats why they call them kids, not the same as a teacher who should know better, apples and oranges
    besides the atheistic kid will go to hell with out accepting Christ as his Savior
    now if he is atheistic like you say, then why would it even bother him
    just sayin
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/02 22:25:29
    elijahin24
    +1
    So bullying is fine, when it's the children (who are not atheist or Christian) of atheistic parents, but God forbid a teacher inform a student, that the creation story of Genesis, is inconsistent with science? Am I following your logic? I'm sure your prince of peace would approve of that.
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/02 22:29:28
    bob
    say what?, wow, you sure messed that one up, who said bullying is fine?
    i was saying kids tend to do that, that doesnt compare to if a teacher who knows better does it
    The creation account is very consistant with science, how ever if you start with a false premise, then i can see why you think that
    what on earth does that have to do with bullying, ha ha
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/03 00:12:11
    elijahin24
    If a teacher actually ridicules the student, it's wrong. More wrong than when students do it to the atheists kid? sure, but that doesn't let the students off the hook.
    If on the other hand, the teacher is simply telling the student, that the Creation story is not consistent with science (and NO, I'm sorry, it isn't. not real science anyway), and the child take offense, I do not believe that teacher to be out of line.
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/03 03:11:23
    bob
    the teacher would be in the wrong if he said that to a student that had a strong faith, if he or she was not wanting to debate religion then he or she should not bring that up but just try to explain why they are teaching what the subject is., and yes to correct your statement, The creation account is just that, an account of how creation came about. and yes, the study of that account would be considered science and many do.
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/03 03:21:14
    elijahin24
    Science is an unbiased attempt to gather information for the purpose of discovery. Creation is a story that was handed down for generations, and was originally written by someone who wasn't there. For it to have any possibility of being true, requires the presence of a god, who told the story to a man. There is nothing scientific about that. It is only superstitious. That isn't to say there is anything wrong with it. Superstition/religion isn't about proof or science. They are about faith. faith and proof are mutually exclusive. Proof and science go hand in hand.
    and no the teacher would not be wrong, unless the teacher brought up the question in the first place. What is the teacher supposed to say if the student asks? "no comment"?
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/03 03:42:56
    bob
    there are many examples of biased science, just ask the global warming nuts. Are you sure that's the account of Genesis?
    Sounds a little like you have a biased view on that yourself?
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/03 03:47:24
    elijahin24
    I'm not a scientist. And if the bias comes after the evidence, it's fine. It's when you start off with the end in mind, that you can't call it science. "Christian Science" is nothing but an attempt to prove the Bible true. The end is already decided, so any evidence to the contrary will be ignored. That isn't science. It's pseudo-science.
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/03 03:57:10
    bob
    thats exactly how an evolutions would believe, it has to be true so this must prove this thinking
    And what part of the Bible dont you believe is true?
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/03 04:23:38
    elijahin24
    I don't believe in miracles. I don't believe in deities. I don't believe the world has corners, or that the sun can hang in the sky (especially since it is the earth that orbits the sun, and not the other way around). I don't believe humans were created as we are. I don't believe in a celestial father figure who is pure good, or his nemesis who is pure evil. I don't believe in pure good or evil. I believe good and evil are determined by the results of our actions, and the way they effect others.
    That said, I'm comfortable with the fact that I could be wrong. Science doesn't DISPROVE the divine. It just doesn't support that theory, and it does support the other theories, which go against the stories in the Bible.
    I should also say that I admire the non-superstitious parts of the teachings of Yeshua (aka Jesus) of Nazareth. I don't believe he is the offspring of any deity, and I'm not entirely certain that he was even a real person, at least in the form presented by the New Testament. But if he was real, he presented a beautiful philosophy. I wish more of us would follow it. especially more of the people who claim to follow it.
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/03 15:54:05
    bob
    wow, i witnessed both of my children born and felt both were miracles,
    Christians never believed the world had corners however its has always been referred to as that so not sure where ya going with that one, its called a metaphor, its used all the time .
    I believe you are referring to Job 27 that says he hangs the earth over nothing, seems pretty accurate to me considering they didn't have space images yet.
    you are partly correct with our actions do determine good and evil, actually they come from the heart , not the pump
    and yes science does support intelligent design very much
    I don't understand how one could look at a building and not know that there wasn't a builder that built it with its design and function.
    If you really want to have your eyes opened, look up the dead sea scrolls and what their significances is. I somehow don't believe you will though
    thanks for the conversation
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/03 16:43:03
    elijahin24
    I was actually referring to Joshua chapter 10, when the author prays that the sun and moon stop, so that he may have a longer day to defeat the Ammorites in battle. According to the story, The Israelites were low on supplies, and the battle had lasted longer than they had expected. Joshua knew that if they did not finish the battle THAT DAY, that his men would be weak the next day, from lack of food, and they would be beaten. So he prayed that God stop the sun and moon, and let THAT day last longer, and it happened. The Ammorites were defeated, and the Hebrews were able to restock their supplies with the spoils of that battle.
    Of course now we know that for that to happen, the earth would literally have to stop turning, thus breaking down our gravitational pull, which keeps everything on the earth to begin with.
    I've read some of the Dead Sea Scrolls, back when I was a Christian. They are actually what got me looking into the history of the church and the Bible. I had to wonder why they were left out. upon further review, I believe that it was because many of them were not as conducive to the control that Constantine wanted. Some presented Jesus as a man, and not a god. Some even present him as a sinner. I thought the Gospel of Judas was especially enlightening.
    "Intelligent de...

"Intelligent design"- If this world is too perfect not to have been created by an intelligent designer, why is it so screwed up? Why build a world with fault-lines that create violent earth-quakes, and tsunamis and volcanoes? Why create a world with so much disease? Why create tornadoes and hurricanes? A good HUMAN architect, will see these problems before he lays his first slab of concrete, and take steps to mitigate them. Why didn't a perfect god?
    And if this world is too complex not to have been built by a god, surely he must be too complex not to have been created too, right? So who created him? And certainly that Titan (if you will) must also have been too complex not to have been created, and so on. By this logic, there is no possible starting point. And I'm OK with that. My belief is that there was no starting point. I believe that the universe always was. That there is exactly the amount of energy and materials in the universe to day as there were billions of years ago. It can expand and contract, and have all the big bangs it wants but I believe the universe is infinite.
    Finally, about kids. I saw the births of mine to. And they were amazing. I've seen oceans, mountains, shooting stars, volcanoes. I've seen a young soldier run into gun-fire to pull a kid out of the line of fire. I've seen amazing things. But a miracle is when that which can't happen, happens. I've studied Biology. I know how a human life starts. it is amazing. But it isn't a miracle.
  • bob elijahin24 2011/09/03 22:54:17
    bob
    wow, you must not really understand how a life starts then,
    The Gospel of Judas" is an authentic fabrication produced by a group of Gnostics in Egypt, most scholars recognize it as such, which i would support.
    the day the sun stood still was a recorded event and i do not believe one could verify that it happened although there are a number of possibilities,
    you seem to jump around too much on subjects so hard to really comment on most of what you say
    many of the dead sea scroll give more credence to the Bible, i get amazed at when people want to say the Bible is fake because of lets say X happened and when X is discovered and shown to be true, they jump to oh yeah, well Y is not real , and on and on.
    example was when when they would say King Herod never existed, until his tomb was discovered, lol
    Intelligent design is very valid
  • elijahin24 bob 2011/09/04 16:18:44
    elijahin24
    I don't deny the existence of the people. I doubt the stories about them. I have no reason to suspect that the people weren't real, but I have no reason to believe the miracles or the supernatural either. I consider the Bible to be a work of historical fiction. Kinda like the new X-Men movie: set in a historical time, but the plot is based on making the impossible, possible.

2014/07/31 07:29:29